Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,306 members, 7,850,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent (53232 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action / World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Allmiron: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Padipadi:

Almoron I v madarikan!
Why you come waste ya life laidis?
Have a bad week o!
lmao, I don’t even know you exist… I couldn’t care less what kind of week you have

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Julius1995(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
As you can see from the image attcahed, what you posted was not true. Same with the fake news you posted few weeks ago, that CR7 did not offer help to the earthquake victims, get help. You cannot continue with this derailed life. For the last time, get help.
AImiron:
Get a life kid

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Allmiron:
He was ranting that obemgay share quality news say me dey always post rubbish I con reply am with these screenshots, they weyreh went offline. Obemgay wey be say na the king of manipulation, I still want to to meet that mod wey Dey steadily move his post to FP, albeit it’s fake news most times.

Dem still Dey feed most of em, they act like a zombie. It’s obvious say dem be teenagers. I get lots of free time today, I choke em… dem think say na everyone dey miserable like em

Hahahahahah See as u reveal their hypocrisy. gringrin

They never knew the table will turn around someday wen them dey busy they masturbate for Obemgay thread over Messi lie lie news.

@ur last paragraph, I dey very sure say them still dey feed most of them because na children Unda mummy and Daddy they behave like them. Abeg choke them till death.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
TheSuperX:
God forbid 😂😂
for who? You abi Neymar. You wey dey play street ball for interlock dey shout God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Allmiron: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahah See as u reveal their hypocrisy. gringrin

They never knew the table will turn around someday wen them dey busy they masturbate for Obemgay thread over Messi lie lie news.

@ur last paragraph, I dey very sure say them still dey feed most of them because na children Unda mummy and Daddy they behave like them. Abeg choke them till death.grin
I swear the dindinrin never reply till now 😂😂😂.

Yea it’s obvious now, which adult go dey yarn say Penado get money pass me and my papa in a banter conversation if no be teenager, shey I Dey compete with penaldo shebi na banter we Dey do, how my papa networth take enter. They are broke ass and jobless, so dem think everyone’s life is a miserable as their life…. Their neck go snap eventually due to pressing from me. No rest for any penadogs on this forum, young or old.
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Allmiron: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Julius1995:
As you can see from the image attcahed, what you posted was not true. Same with the fake news you posted few weeks ago, that CR7 did not offer help to the earthquake victims, get help. You cannot continue with this derailed life. For the last time, get help.
next time request for the video link I go give you. I don’t post fake news, a verified X account posted and Neymar reacted, once an again get a life little boy. No one is coming to feed your sorry ass…. You’ll learn the hardest way

Im doing very well in real life, don’t worry about me, Abi you don ever see me complain or rant here on Nairaland, I dare you to dig out the post. Banter is for the Rich and Convenient ppl, hungry ppl go attach emotions dem go look for ppl wey dem go pass aggression give, me I go add to your misery with “EPE” . 😂😂😂

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by popcykaylah(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
According to penadogs , Saudi league go overtake European league soon cos their SCAM lord now plays there and his smelly body odor attracted semi-finished, finished and money-driving players to the lowly rated and inconsequential 11aside league wannabe.

See concrete on a football pitch, isn’t that a death trap 😂😂😂
but e better pass our national stadium for nigeria
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Allmiron: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
popcykaylah:
but e better pass our national stadium for nigeria
that wan no concern me, shey na OSIMEHEN dey react abi na Kelechi, you ppl should try think before typing….

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Padipadi: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2023
Allmiron:
lmao, I don’t even know you exist… I couldn’t care less what kind of week you have
Same here. You I owe you no fvck!
But still v a bad week.

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by TheSuperX(m): 5:12am On Oct 03, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
for who? You abi Neymar. You wey dey play street ball for interlock dey shout God forbid.
Your papa, do you even know me? 🥴
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by popcykaylah(m): 5:58am On Oct 03, 2023
Allmiron:
that wan no concern me, shey na OSIMEHEN dey react abi na Kelechi, you ppl should try think before typing….
Oga its artificial grass .. 🙄 if it's not cleared by fifa it wouldn't be used. Please let that brain of yours learn how to use Google
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Truvelisback(m): 7:02am On Oct 03, 2023
AImiron:
According to penadogs , Saudi league go overtake European league soon cos their SCAM lord now plays there and his smelly body odor attracted semi-finished, finished and money-driving players to the lowly rated and inconsequential 11aside league wannabe.

People who like sliding when celebrating goals should think twice. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
TheSuperX:
Your papa, do you even know me? 🥴
your mama, yes I know you.
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Julius1995(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
Lol, you? If your delusions make you happy, why should I try to squash it. Refrain from fake news and get help, that if you can afford it.
Allmiron:
next time request for the video link I go give you. I don’t post fake news, a verified X account posted and Neymar reacted, once an again get a life little boy. No one is coming to feed your sorry ass…. You’ll learn the hardest way

Im doing very well in real life, don’t worry about me, Abi you don ever see me complain or rant here on Nairaland, I dare you to dig out the post. Banter is for the Rich and Convenient ppl, hungry ppl go attach emotions dem go look for ppl wey dem go pass aggression give, me I go add to your misery with “EPE” . 😂😂😂
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by TheSuperX(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
My ashawo mama, yes I no know you.
I am very stupid
ok
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by VictorOlaniyi(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2023
AImiron:

That pitch isn’t in Saudi. It’s rather in Iran. It’s more like a premier league team going to play a championship match in another part of Europe.
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Allmiron: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2023
Julius1995:
Lol, you? If your delusions make you happy, why should I try to squash it. Refrain from fake news and get help, that if you can afford it.
Your misery no get end. Once again this moniker doesn’t post fake news. If you can’t deal with it ignore I wonder how the news affect you personally, no find go job to feed your sorry ass

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Allmiron: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2023
VictorOlaniyi:

That pitch isn’t in Saudi. It’s rather in Iran. It’s more like a premier league team going to play a championship match in another part of Europe.
You also miss the banter, read in between line. I created the thread, and you think I didn’t know that.
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by PROPHETmichael: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2023
Perfect pitch for him because he will think twice before he dives knowing fully well what he will land on grin
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by jayworld15(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
AImiron:

Whatsoever you curse you have shall be yours. You're a child who shouldn't be given a smart phone to use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.