Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,393 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent (53234 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action / World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
BALLOSKI:
You no de think. This is Iran.
cos I no get brain like your father
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Harrynight(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
According to penadogs , Saudi league go overtake European league soon cos their SCAM lord now plays there and his smelly body odor attracted semi-finished, finished and money-driving players to the lowly rated and inconsequential 11aside league wannabe.

See concrete on a football pitch, isn’t that a death trap 😂😂😂

You probably didn't read the article

That is not a Saudi Arabian club stadium
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Harrynight:

You probably didn't read the article

That is not a Saudi Arabian club stadium
of course I read am, cos I created the thread, it’s just pure banter nothing more.

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by tonididdy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
You can't fall or slide on this pitch otherwise "sorry is your case" grin
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Padipadi: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
According to penadogs , Saudi league go overtake European league soon cos their SCAM lord now plays there and his smelly body odor attracted semi-finished, finished and money-driving players to the lowly rated and inconsequential 11aside league wannabe.

Werey. You should be hailing Ronaldo for playing on any surface. Very rugged like Djokovic. But I no blame you cos you be Almoron!
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
modernWays:

Not Saudi pro league but Iran.

That's how the small boy keeps posting what he doesn't really understand. I bliv he rarely reads what he post.
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Damian911: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
modernWays:

Not Saudi pro league but Iran.
God bless you comrade. I thought I was the only one that knew
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Kenny9857(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:

You are very foolish.....
Your parents made a very big mistake....
Did you just typed Ronaldo has body odour
You are an animal... Spits on your brainless head
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Adakintroy: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
No matter the amount Saudi alone cannot overtake europe. Europe is a whole continent of wealth while Asia just have few spread of it.

Plus what are you going to do about he dynamism of love and cult like addictions for clubs. Many people are wholly invested in their clubs globally. Its a habit that has been generationally pass on.

I can be in Nigeria supporting arsenal, and has been so for decade. I can't start support alhaly what not because neyma plays there. That's not how things work in club football. Love has to be enshrine. And Rinaldo alone cannot pull interest that way or neymar

How do they plan to get club junkies globally. Ronaldo is not a club. He is one man that ease out in time.
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Julius1995(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Seek help bro/sis.
AImiron:
Did you develop sudden amnesia or you Dey see Obemgay post about Messi, Two can play the game tit4tat
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by damkin24(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:

Why are you so pained like this?
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Julius1995:
Seek help bro/sis.
Get a life kid
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kenny9857:

You are very foolish.....
Your parents made a very big mistake....
Did you just typed Ronaldo has body odour
You are an animal... Spits on your brainless head
You’ll cry till death

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Padipadi:

Werey. You should be hailing Ronaldo for playing on any surface. Very rugged like Djokovic. But I no blame you cos you be Almoron!
cry harder 😂😂

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by AImiron: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
damkin24:

Why are you so pained like this?
You will cry blood

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
e be like say na him get that f Beverly something, it’s obvious I don catch am…

Bro na him get am oo. I dey surprised so u knw even knw. Na him get cr7lomo join. The guy na clown.
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by DanielTravels: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:

When did Iran turn to Saudi??
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by ican2020: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:

Poverty has destroyed your sense of reasoning
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

This pauper again...u think u have opinion...u are the type we stamp on and pass ....u have nothing to offer to ur family apart from being a leech

Hahahahahah. See mumu. Oya screen shot ur account balance from two or more bank accounts wit ur index finger on each while I do same. Make we see who b pauper.

Make we knw who b boss 2night. Remember u must do it 2night, if he pass 2night then ur a chicken. I dey wait

Finally, the time of taking the screenshots must tally wit the time of posting, any form of discrepancies will b termed as a fraudulent act.
Cc: Ojeemah Almiron, make una come see us.
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Padipadi: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
cry harder 😂😂
Almoron I v madarikan!
Why you come waste ya life laidis?
Have a bad week o!

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by marvelck: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
That's a pitch in Iran and not in Saudi Arabia. Moreso, Ronaldo is currently doing better than your little Messi, who is busy holidaying in Maimi....

AImiron:

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
AImiron:
months ago far e still do am yesterday. He’s allowed to tarnish Messi’s image in the name of banter, but if Almiron do the same to their fave, na Wahala, dem go Dey tell me say Penado get money pass me and my papa… dem go send me that kind stuff n expect me not to react cos I’m Lord Jesus. Dem never see anything. Two can play the game

U dey mind the fools, whenever Obembet shade Messi them go dey peruse through the thread they happy and dey follow comment rubbish. Buh wen table turn them go dey talk abt how u dey insult who fit feed u and ur generation. As if Messi no fit feed their generation too. Omo, I like how u dey fire them wit reckless abandon. I nor send anybody papa for here. U do anyhow I nack u back. Ride on boss. 👍👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

When they say u Messi fans are dumb...u start to para ... did ubeven read the post...that's y I always say sense no de una brain

I don give u challenge oooo. I dey wait for ur response, if u like go steal another person account balance Kun show me I go catch ur dirty ass. Remember two or more bank account balance wit ur index finger on the screenshot. And it must b 2night, b4 u go steal anoda person own Kun show me 2mao because ur a big liar and a fraudulent animal.

Remember, the time of taking the screenshots must tally wit the time of posting, any discrepancies will b termed as a fraudulent act.

Ojeemah, Almiron pls b our spectators 2night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Allmiron: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Bro na him get am oo. I dey surprised so u knw even knw. Na him get cr7lomo join. The guy na clown.
don’t mind me bro, I no dey pay attention, nah now I figure out , the guy na dindinrin, AuntySpam don flag my moniker, na tomorrow e go free me. All penadogs here on na zombie…. Headless mob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Allmiron: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

U dey mind the fools, whenever Obembet shade Messi them go dey peruse through the thread they happy and dey follow comment rubbish. Buh wen table turn them go dey talk abt how u dey insult who fit feed u and ur generation. As if Messi no fit feed their generation too. Omo, I like how u dey fire them wit reckless abandon. I nor send anybody papa for here. U do anyhow I nack u back. Ride on boss. 👍👍
You get am bro, I no send em at all, if dem talk rubbish i gbewon shepe, who born monkey. The werey no fit reply again, I use receipt choke is asssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by sslcrypt: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
obonujoker:

That pitch is in Iran... Not Saudi Arabia...it's the AFC champs league

Whether Saudi or suicide League, he's getting what he paid for. He's a over hyped crap and money driven
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Allmiron:
don’t mind me bro, I no dey pay attention, nah now I figure out , the guy na dindinrin, AuntySpam don flag my moniker, na tomorrow e go free me. All penadogs here on na zombie…. Headless mob

The guy na goat. An unrepentant he goat.grin

1 Like

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Numerouno94(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Allmiron:
You get am bro, I no send em at all, if dem talk rubbish i gbewon shepe, who born monkey. The werey no fit reply again, I use receipt choke is asssss

Which receipt abeg?gringrin

Gone re the days I try to act cool on this sport section, now na thunder and brimstone we go use scatter each other.

The oda he goat wey dey always form audio money,I don give am open challenge but he still don Japa. I dey wait for him mention 2night. I wan finally disgrace am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Allmiron: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

The guy na goat. An unrepentant he goat.grin
penadogs shared the same trait…. 😂
Re: Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent by Allmiron: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Which receipt abeg?gringrin

Gone re the days I try to act cool on this sport section, now na thunder and brimstone we go use scatter each other.

The oda he goat wey dey always form audio money,I don give am open challenge but he still don Japa. I dey wait for him mention 2night. I wan finally disgrace am.
He was ranting that obemgay share quality news say me dey always post rubbish I con reply am with these screenshots, they weyreh went offline. Obemgay wey be say na the king of manipulation, I still want to to meet that mod wey Dey steadily move his post to FP, albeit it’s fake news most times.

Dem still Dey feed most of em, they act like a zombie. It’s obvious say dem be teenagers. I get lots of free time today, I choke em… dem think say na everyone dey miserable like em

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed / Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.