Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

"When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" (13247 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by ebubeson: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Some people may resist court marriage when it is presented to them. Some may prefer having a baby mama to having a court marriage.

When is it probably safer or fair to do court marriage as a guy?.

(1) When the lady you want to marry has loved you so much for long number of years; maybe from secondary school till your adulthood.
(2) When the lady is a virgin. In this case, she is giving you a costly gift in marriage.
(3) When the lady is richer than you, spends well and loves you a lot. When a lady is richer than you and has invested a lot in your life, you may not bother much giving her your wealth to enjoy when things clicks.
(4) When you are the one insisting on it. A lady not interested in court marriage may be kind of safe.
(5) When a lady is not money-conscious. If you have been with a lady for a long time, and you notice she is not having the love of money as a weak point, you may be safe.

21 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Lungdick: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
If you do not feel safe, sign a prenup.

sign a PRENUP and save your assets in case of divorce or separation!!!

sign a PRENUP and save your assests in case of divorce or separation!!!

wow I finally made FTC.

I dedicate this FTC to jennyclay , samantha124 and IconicR

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by morikee: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Anything marriage count me out 🙌

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by shiki(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
cheesy when the Holy spirit lead the marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by saintkel(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
We no de marry anything....we die here

11 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by chiagozien(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nothing concern me with court wedding.

6 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hmmm nah lock down for men ooo. Them wizkid and Mikel obi nah men wey sabbi the game

10 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Sermwell(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
No of these things count!! grin

1 Like

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Impregnable101: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
My baby mama want a court marriage but I'm skeptical about it. We'll see how things unfold

8 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by sofeo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Alright
Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by BabaOfLagos: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
NO IT IS NOT!

Men,

DO NOT be cajoled into doing a court marriage.

Let me tell you why,

Marriage in any form favours a woman most.

Doing a court marriage is like surrendering your authority to your woman.

How do you surrender your arms before going for war?

Marriage is not a bed of roses like the Media wants you to see,

Marriage is a constant war for power.

There are many battles in this war, you can loose a few battles but never loose the war.

Why do you think women agitate for court marriage more?

Men,

Keep this rules:

- Don't marry a woman older than you.

- Don't surrender your independence to your wife.

- Don't allow your wife to be wealthier than you. Do whatever it takes to earn triple than her. If you are a mason and she is a doctor, own a hospital and employ her.

Have you read the 48 laws of power, LAW 7?

- Take control of your marriage. Be the leader. Your wife should never show any sign of masculine energy in your house for example making decisions that are primarily in your masculine domain.

When a woman insist on court marriage, and you fall for it, it's like giving out some level of authority to a woman, she would bank on it and destroy you soon.

Most of you don't want to listen. If you refuse you will suffer.

Remember, the world today is effeminate, you will suffer in your marriage, be dragged to court and lose your soul.

I recommend every man here to search and join IAJ ONLINE
on telegram.

Join that tribe of men, know your place as a man.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by BoldBrainz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
Who moves idiotic threads like this to front page, God abeg?!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
ebubeson:
Some people may resist court marriage when it is presented to them. Some may prefer having a baby mama to having a court marriage.

(1) When the lady you want to marry has loved you so much for long number of years; maybe from secondary school till your adulthood.
(2) When the lady is a virgin. In this case, she is giving you a costly gift in marriage.
(3) When the lady is richer than you, spends well and loves you a lot. When a lady is richer than you and has invested a lot in your life, you may not bother much giving her your wealth to enjoy when things clicks.
(4) When you are the one insisting on it. A lady not interested in court marriage may be kind of safe.
(5) When a lady is not money-conscious. If you have been with a lady for a long time, and you notice she is not having the love of money as a weak point, you may be safe.

after DNA
JUst joiking bruv! its no big deal anytime u can but first make sure it ur missing RIB not replacement RIB.. divorce costed me 700k year 2020
Omo 700k 2020, Omo now as dollar don high men.... Nah die

But it's worth it Sha... did you have to be seperated for at least 2 years before filing for divorce or you can just file for it anytime, asking for the proverbial freind ni o...
nope its (MARRRIAGE) Was jus 3 years old den. but i got justice 2023 January, auto 3 years apart, but i filed immediately i abandoned our Home n Left faR AWAY RETURNED TO PICK MY OTHER CAR A MONTH AFTER & DOCS A YEAR AFTER

7 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by princeemmma(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
Court marriage indeed

Whats the essence when we know that marriage is always about challenges and difficulty.

Why do i have to put myself in difficult situation when i know the current situation of Nigeria does not give room for smooth marriage life.

Court marriage is the reason why most women will feel they are in the same equal with the husband

16 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
Don't do it all

2 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by EgunMogaji2: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
ebubeson:

It’s never advisable unless there’s a seriously compelling reason. Not even love.

If you must then try to get a solid prenup and/or get your properties beforehand.

Don’t build with a woman. E get why.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Authoreety: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Don't try it

1 Like

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Runx: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Do not do Court marriage if you are not ready for attendant legal consequences down the lane or when yours marriage heads South.

5 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by OBTOREPA(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
As soon as possible.
Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Spells(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
ebubeson:

Anything that works for you do it… not all dis… this write up is selfish

2 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by AVECDEO: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Don't do it!

A word is enough for the wise.

Be wise💯

7 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by rottenegg: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
It's never safe!

5 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Blackestjunior(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
D
Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Primusinterpares(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Infidelity has become a norm

1 Like

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by wittywriter: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Here to read mentions...because i'm sure court marraige is less expensive and devoid of religious & traditional monetary rituals.

Wittyness.
Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by loswhite(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
ebubeson:

When she is richer than you ....lol

2 Likes

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Fiscus105(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Anytime , Any day, provided two of u ready to play the game (marriage) according to his principles.

You must also ready to treat ur wife the way you want ur future, son-in-law to treat ur daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by lewinsky2003: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
It's safe anyway
🤭
Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by omooba969(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mumu post
Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by rajiedreez: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
smiley
Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by ERCROSS(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
In our teenage years, we yearn for freedom. We eventually get it, only to loose it few years into our adulthood in the name of marriage

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" by Emma1Oj(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Impregnable101:
My baby mama want a court marriage but I'm skeptical about it. We'll see how things unfold
when she successfully swindle you to do court marriage, after the marriage she will nack you akpako then when you misbehave she claim all your properties.

Nigerian girls? Trade consciously.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.