Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,320 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa (17376 Views)

Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Mitsurugi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bfly:
Influential in a thin air

Eeeyaaaaaah! I guess you're in the "thick" air of corruption
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by YouAreNobody: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dittodat:
🀑
Clowns 🀑
grin
Must be a joke.
Pandora pathological liar Obi should be named as the most influential person in the whole world.
Bunch of delusional retar@ded brainwashed imb@cile lunatics.
Urchinsons will post rubbish just to court for Likes from their fellow imbeciles.

A few of your fellow retards like have liked your post, Oya go and cash it at the bank
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Bfly: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Eeeyaaaaaah! I guess you're in the "thick" air of corruption

Tell me one thing he has done or influenced aside forcing himself to be in news.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by ugofab11(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry mumu nobody sabi you but you dey insult person nose you can't even make it beyond comment section in nairaland
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by ppogba: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Where is Taylor on this forum now?

He has been missing for days now.

Please check on your neighbor o.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by sirchim(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You think he's Tinubu that lost shamefully in Lagos to Peter Obi because nobody loves and care about him in Lagos except his useless and foolish agberos?
Please don't say lost in Lagos, instead, that collected WOTOWOTO at home, by OBI the Tsunami.🀣
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Alliswell248: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jokers.....
Among the headless mob.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by skuribeebo: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
He just dey explain without evidence.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by YouAreNobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This boy with a nose that looks like that of a rat is influential? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Those who drafted him to that list must have Influenza.
OgaSeun:
Who sabi him papa outside twitter

David is always in the news. You're even posting about him right now but you....... you're just an APC eRat who's virtually inconsequential in the scheme of things. If you die today the only people who will know are your family and your few friends. You're an absolute nobody, a cockroach who thinks himself a dragon. You're a zero, a waste of existence, a mistake that should never have been made.

You might feel I'm insulting you, but I'm sure you know what I say is the truth, and the truth hurts

yoniehuin:

In your world, he is the most respected Journalist in Nigeria

In the real world, no one knows him and he is not respected, no one in the international journalistic world respect him, they dont know him.

On social media, he is just likeGist naija and co.. a sensational blogger that will do anything for traffic
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by ponishah: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This boy with a nose that looks like that of a rat is influential? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
guy bone politics and Nigerian politicians,
now wetin the guy do you
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Legitgames85: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
is it becos he revealed that your president is a fraudster? Lool

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Mrbenny001: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
yoniehuin:

Yes, there re millions of Nigerians who dont care about Nigerian politics and who dont even know about the palliatives, they also dont care.

You are the one worried over that, they are more interested in taking care of their families.

Politics isnt life.

You guys that talk about politics all day are just like the guys who spend their days in the front of a newspaper shop arguing about irrelevant political events.
Politics is more than Apc pdp discussion... it's about leaderships, policy making that affect everybody whether you cares or not.. price of fuel and bag of rice doesn't care too
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by tafat: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nice, well deserved.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Ayodeoba: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

David hindeyin is the only known and most respected journalist in Nigeria right now

Remember how abike dabiri avoid his questions on radio interview because dude was gonna expose her yansh LoL
not rufai oseni again? Una just Dey mad for that side sha
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by KingOKON: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
yoniehuin:

Nobody cares about David Hundeyin in the real world in lagos

Tinubu is more popular than Hundeyin in Lagos, I have never heard about Hundeyin until i came online on twitter, outside of social media, people just want to put their lives in order. Chicago certificate, Judge gilbert and co, isnt their concerns.

Hundeyin father and family like every other true born lagosians are honourable and popular than the infamous notorious Bola Tinubu
You must be a wretched tout for not knowing who is father is and the name Hundeyin
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Abid2020(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

So let me get this straight
Nigerians don't care about politics
They only care about food,money connection?

Politics and policies are what make or break an economy
You must be the most stupidest Nigerian I have ever meet. And I've meet thousands

That is like saying I don't care who cooks my food. I will eat whatever politicians cook for me.
You are more stupid than him, majority of Nigerians ain't care about politics,
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by MRMRMR: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Every entity or nonentity is dishing out award. No be only statecraft, na witchcraft. Even Monday wey herbalist giv award dey use am flaunt for social media grin grin grin
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by firearcher: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
The "investigative" reporter that says someone doesn't exist because his name didn't come up his google search. grin
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Trustmea: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
OgaSeun:
Who sabi him papa outside twitter
But no one sabi u in both inside and outside twitter
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Is by brain not nose, equip your brain and leave your nose just as it is you might just be the nest.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Blackdisciple(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nice one keep tormenting evil people
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by OgaSeun: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Trustmea:

But no one sabi u in both inside and outside twitter

DEY play......
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Believeintruth: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
People whey go cash out on obidients head plenty

Have small shame and shut up for once in your life.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by slowice(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
yoniehuin:
Nobody knows him apart from social media people

People in real life are more interested in providing food on the table for themselves and their family.

There are millions of Nigerians who dont care about Nigeria politics and its drama or social media and its drama, they are busy trying to get what is important to them which is family, food, business and connections in the real world

He's more popular than your druggie
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by matrixme(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
This has to be the stupidest thing ever celebrated. One back ended media company with 11-50 employees according to their LinkedIn profile also headquartered in lagos decided to gather a list of people they like in their board meeting and award them a shitty trophy. For doing literally nothing. In David's case, all he had to do is to cut and join pictures from Pinterest, blogs and beer parlour analysis and claim he's doing "research"
We all know the format. You can buy awards these days, but in his case, this particular one is not worth the plague it is designed on. Shame!
https://ng.linkedin.com/company/statecraftinc
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by slowice(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
yoniehuin:

Nobody cares about David Hundeyin in the real world in lagos

Tinubu is more popular than Hundeyin in Lagos, I have never heard about Hundeyin until i came online on twitter, outside of social media, people just want to put their lives in order. Chicago certificate, Judge gilbert and co, isnt their concerns.

He is popular among thieves, agbero, sniffers, money launderers, cultists and petty criminals in Lagos... But David is loved by decent people
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by DSoj(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Useless list by useless people
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by phemmyfour: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Agbadorians ....behold your nightmare. You will be tormented forever
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by stormborn28(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin

You don't need to run Na, nigeria is your country.come back first cheesy

At least if you claim to be standing on the truth you must be bold enough to defend it with your full chest smiley

Tinubu the drug lord no run during NADECO time when they fought Abacha regime
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Jostoman: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
you know more than them? Just congratulate him and move on.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Jostoman: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
Congratulation to him.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Exceed15: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Congratulations continue pressing Tinubu's neck..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion / EFCC: We Stopped Sunday Karim From Traveling Abroad Over Arms Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.