Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : (9477 Views)

See The Stupid Boy That Killed Ghadaffi! / The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv) / If Ghadaffi Had Been A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ono(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kobojunkie once said that Aondoakaa was from the Niger Delta! - That alone is very much instructive. Tells how best she knows Nigeria, no, Africa. Best thing to do is just ignore her.

I have never been so sad for Africa. For the past few days, I have been ill. The way the man was humilliated, killed and his dead body placed in a meat store to preserve it was just too gory a sight to behold.

Whatever his sins, the thugs employed by the West - some of the people of Benghazi, whose business of human trafficking to Europe via Libyan seaports was destroyed by Ghaddafi, have no right to take this man's life. Africa has lost one good leader who loved his people and the continent. Let anyone who is without sin among us cast the first stone! 3 of his sons died with him in one fell swoop, in one day. That will make some fathers die anyway.

Rest in peace Moammar Ghaddafi. You will not be chased by fighter planes from people who you thought were your friends anymore. You paid the family of the Lockerbie Bomb incident even when you did not sanction that attack - some 1.5 billion dollars - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7703110.stm. Even though no money can make up for lost lives, you wanted peace with your enemies. And the love of life for your people made you paid that much to keep some of your citizens alive. I wonder how many African leaders know where their people are, talk less of rescuing them from the jaws of death. That's a big plus for someone regarded as a ''mad dog''.

Rest in peace soldier. May God grant your soul eternal rest. And may God forgive you of the sins you committed while you were here.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2011
noble_gas1:

Ok now Kobojunkie, I suggest you shut the bleep up and cut the crap! What do you know about north african/arabs Have you ever been to libya? Do you really know who gadhaffi is? Well since you don't, let me educate you a bit, Sultan Qaboos Al bin Said of OMAN has been in power for more dan 40years and no one mentioned a word, you wana know why? Because oman and the west share common grounds! The very day the prince disagrees, then the west set up a propaganda to hoist him, do you see how it works For your information, I have lived in Oman and been ALL OVER the arab country so aint nothing new for you to tell me about how the system works.
Now ask yourself this, would you prefer 1 dictator who ruled for 42 years but made life good for his citizen or rotating leaders who have been ruling for the past 50years and yet no change?

Please sell your crap logic to someone else. If answering simple questions asked with substantial evidence is beyond your blockheads, then it behooves not to even attempt responding to me at all.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
ono:

Kobojunkie once said that Aondoakaa was from the Niger Delta! - That alone is very much instructive. Tells how best she knows Nigeria, no, Africa. Best thing to do is just ignore her. 

hm . . . so someone made a mistake on the particular state a person is from and somehow you feel that justifies the ramblings you follow this with?? Well, since I know you are a human being and have definitely made such a slip, why then should i take anything you have to offer seriously? I might as well conclude you are simply a imbe-cile given that you are also a fallible human like me, shouldn't I?
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ono(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^ No response/comment. You don't deserve one anyway.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2011
ono:

^^ No response/comment.

Good one ono, Kudos, lipsrsealed
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by moHot(f): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
ono:

^^ No response/comment.
thumbs up wink

ceah:

It's ok Sis, so far you make sense, but come to think of it, that your leg in your pics at 71 is too hot, please! Give The little ones chance to enjoy Life small, grin grin grin grin
lol, phulease the young and old, we all have our lives to live! grin
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
moHot:

thumbs up wink
lol, phulease the young and old, we all have our lives to live! grin

Remember The young shall grow, The old shall die, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by moHot(f): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
ceah:

Remember The young shall grow, The old shall die, grin grin grin grin grin
KAI!!!THATS OLD STORY JOR
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by CHARLOE(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
You're a HERO, BRAVEST LEADER TO COME OUT OF AFRICA. Your good far out-wiegh ur bad. RIP.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
moHot:

KAI!!!THATS OLD STORY JOR
grin grin grin
CHARLOE:

You're a HERO, BRAVEST LEADER TO COME OUT OF AFRICA. Your good far out-wiegh your bad. RIP.

The best condolence so far wink
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Sunofgod(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Diligence: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2011
A living Ghadaffi is better than a dead one, for a living dog is better than a dead lion!

U shld hv seen the hand of REVOLUTION coming and no1 stops such.

I just hope when our own revolution starts here, the 'Ghadaffis' around this hopeless country will understand!
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by MissEZ(f): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2011
I think its funny how we liked to think that we knew Gadhaffi, and that his actions towards his people were good. Methinks that there was a reason his people wanted him out, i dont pretend to know why, or to even think that i understand his 42 years of rulership in Libya.

Even though its been stated that he provided for his people in several ways, i dont know that i will be comfortable with someone giving me money while denying me some basic fundamental human rights like my right to speak freely. As much as he is being touted as trying to unite Africa, his intentions were out of greed, how do you advocate a united states of Africa and declare yourself king of kings of Africa? Ehm methinks the guy was power drunk. Towards the end, i think he should have honorably stepped down once his people began to agitate. His use of brute force on them and even his speeches were not the actions of a sane person. He stated that he would rather die than give over power, well we can argue that he got his wish. Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. Gadhaffi's death was gruesome because that was the same justice he meted out to his people when they requested that he leave power. Like i said, i do not know enough to yarn many, but from the little i saw of this man from the beginning of the revolution in Libya 6 months ago till date, he does not seem like someone i will like.

A human being has died in a gruesome manner, for that i feel sorry. But i can also argue that he probably did worse to others, so maybe he got what he deserved. In any case his story is a lesson to every man  to live wisely. You may be able to gather wealth and hold power for a time, but death is inevitable.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2011
Garden of Eden Estate Simawa selling @ N450,000 out right purchase only for season promo, Christmas and New year Promo call 08183082289
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2011
RIP Col. Gaddafi, and know this!:
your matyrdom has galvanised a horde of spartans! We shall keep the african ideal alive and if we should live so long, tell our children of the lion of the desert!
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by TenKobo1: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2011
Rest in peace, tent-dwelling proud son of the famous Bedouin herdsman, Africa's only leader with a vision for global political dominance, sponsor of ferocious civil wars, hard-line separatist movements and left-wing militias. Rest in peace Gadaffi, you died indeed a matyr, those who said you died like a chicken are those who have been taken captive by their fast food addiction. They no longer can tell how chickens are killed, that even the greatest in the chicken kingdom is not murdered by a baying mob. That such deaths are the exclusive preserve of matyrs, they are beaten, spat upon and ridiculed by those they fought to protect. Mighty as you were, you are still the father of a brood of fools, a supposed set of intelligent young men who could not advise you to do the right thing when the people rose against your power. like all fools, death on the street became the lot of your clan. I have no issues with your absolute use of power, the hypocrites who do are the same people who pay to study the works of Machiavelli, the Italian sadist you copied and kept his theories. Rest in peace Gadaffi of the Green Book, in your next life, come as a Nigerian but gain wisdom.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2011
Ten Kobo:

Rest in peace, tent-dwelling proud son of the famous Bedouin herdsman, Africa's only leader with a vision for global political dominance, sponsor of ferocious civil wars, hard-line separatist movements and left-wing militias. Rest in peace Gadaffi, you died indeed a matyr, those who said you died like a chicken are those who have been taken captive by their fast food addiction. They no longer can tell how chickens are killed, that even the greatest in the chicken kingdom is not murdered by a baying mob. That such deaths are the exclusive preserve of matyrs, they are beaten, spat upon and ridiculed by those they fought to protect. Mighty as you were, you are still the father of a brood of fools, a supposed set of intelligent young men who could not advise you to do the right thing when the people rose against your power. like all fools, death on the street became the lot of your clan. I have no issues with your absolute use of power, the hypocrites who do are the same people who pay to study the works of Machiavelli, the Italian sadist you copied and kept his theories. Rest in peace Gadaffi of the Green Book, in your next life, come as a Nigerian but gain wisdom.

The best condolence Message so far Ten Kobo, will be great if you could turn that into a poem,
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by rikamann: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2011
Rest in peace great man. We will always remember how u made Africa/Libya better than most countries of the World and God will give us Grace to forgive u for some of your excesses. Next time around, pls come as a Nigerian to develop our great country but do not stay for more than 4yrs.
Love u always, the President that can play football with Ajegunle and Oshodi boys. Who else can do that,
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by badesco(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2011
A register for a Terrorist? Has Gaddaffi touched your in anyway? If NO, then dis thread should be deleted.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by seanet02: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2011
Kobo is too abusive.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by alexola20(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2011
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by knightride: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2011
@ ceah
Thank you Very Much for liking my little tribute to the Colonel. God Bless You for starting this thread.

@ kobojunkie
Always remember that you are an African. "Any hen that defaecate the soup pot of its owner is only desecrating its grave"- The Proverbs of the Elders. Do you think you are on top of the world in Chicago or wherever? Your slave masters do not want our fatherland to look like theirs, so they try and destabilize us whenever we make any attempt.
It's a pity many in the USA are living in debt. Imagine somebody's net-worth reading -$20,000 (i.e MINUS $20,000. Is that freedom or bondage?) All in the name of credit facility. I could go on and on. What has Ghaddafi done to you that nothing is at all good from him?
Answer=Brainwashed!!!!
Never you forget that any mistake made today could result to a lifetime war.
Ghaddafi's great grandchildren would see this videos in future as well as those of his killers. A word is enough for the wise!

Ten Kobo:

Well Done Ten Kobo. Great Philosophy!
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by question(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2011
seanet02:

Kobo is too abusive.
shocked
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by knightride: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2011
badesco:

A register for a Terrorist? Has Gaddaffi touched your in anyway? If NO, then dis thread should be deleted.
[/quote

Then, Kindly Delete yourself off this thread. This thread is not for you. I will advise you and kobojunkie to start an Abusive Thread O.K? It's never too late.
May I remind you once again that this is a thread for CONDOLENCE

seanet02 link=topic=786921.msg9406301#msg9406301 date=1319446730:

Kobo is too abusive.

It's never her fault. I used to wonder whether she was a woman. Then suddenly I remembered that her Masters have given her so much freedom than any human being in the world.
Also note that Americans can think better than us o. grin
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by knightride: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2011
badesco:

Then, Kindly Delete yourself off this thread. This thread is not for you. I will advise you and kobojunkie to start an Abusive Thread O.K? It's never too late.
May I remind you once again that this is a thread for CONDOLENCE?Huh??

seanet02:

Kobo is too abusive.

It's never her fault. I used to wonder whether she was a woman. Then suddenly I remembered that her Masters have given her so much freedom than any human being in the world.
Also note that Americans can think better than us o. grin grin
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by hbrednic: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2011
A brave soldier that fought the worlds highest killing machinery for 8 months,
you chosed to die a maytr than to coward away from the face of injustice
your bravery will serve as an inspiration to young africans,
woe betide the rebel rats that shed your blood,their corpse will later be served to the vulture.
curse be upon those that kissed your hands,but went to stab you at the back
brother leader GADAHFI,you are a legend.
REST IN PEACE
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2011
Black nation you have lost a defender
a trailblazer and champion and a fighter,
he was brave,courageous and strong
and died in the hands of the ones he loved

gruesome images,contradictory statements
trail the grail your paths blazed
long ago your names were akas for those who wouldn't conform
in my page you stand out with Nkrumah,Kenyeta and Amina
Adieu strange own who gave us the female warriors
who slept in tents inside palaces
Adieu Gadaf,dead but not forgotten
You died bad you died wrong but u died in a blaze of glory
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by tunnytox(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2011
Why do some people like to drink Panadol for someone else's headache? Condolence ko condolence ni! The Libyans said they don't want Gaddafi anymore but some Nigerians thought he's a hero what an irony?

This is the man that ruled a country for 42 years, put all his sons in charge if many Libyans ministries (as if there's no other qualified Libyans or rather he felt Libya belongs to him and his family), this same devil sponsored Charles Taylor's NPFL and Foday Sankoy's RUF rebels to kill and maim Liberians, Sierra Leonians, Nigerians and many other west Africans. He has his hand in the crashing down of Pan Am flight, Berlin night club bombing and many more.
No one has the right to impose himself on the people, he was not elected by Libyans neither was he a monarch accepted by all Libyans so what right does he have to rule them for so long and even refuses to leave when people revolt against his rule. He deserved what he got in the end and my condolence message is for him to rot in HELL!
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by baslone: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2011
seanet02:

Kobo is too abusive.

It's the fault of the people posting replies.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by malc619(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2011
While I'm no fan of Gaddafi, I do know that 2010 UNDP HDI rating ranked Libya as the most developed country in Africa.
Nigeria didn't make first 10 in Africa.
Nigeria has a lot to learn from Libya in terms of Infrastructural development and citizen's welfare.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by question(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2011
May his soul RIP
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by yunafa(f): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2011
may his soul rest in peace, amen. we are all humans and we shouldn't wish even our worst enemies hell. also, remember that all actions in life are judged according to intentions, leave judgement for god, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ECOWAS Engages Third-party Mediators To Reintegrate Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso / Tunisian Man Sets Himself Ablaze / REVEALED: What You Didn’t Know About Uganda’s Former President, Idi Amin – Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.