Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? (18174 Views)

Poll: Who got balls of steel?

Colonel Ojukwu: 29% (48 votes)
Colonel Gadhaffi: 52% (84 votes)
None of above: 5% (9 votes)
I cant be bothered: 12% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

‘you Can’t Be More Biafran Than Ojukwu Who Abandoned Struggle’ Ben Apugo / I Slept Around With Maried Women Including Bianca Ojukwu, Who Am I? / Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 23, 2011
Why did ojuku run away when his people needed him ?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Seunn11: 1:26am On Oct 23, 2011
Nigerian army could not lay their hands on Ojukkwu for the whole period because he was using innocent Igbo people as human shield.
Also, no aerial bombing as in the case of Nato. Planes were dropping foods and relief materials for the starving Igbos. They have started eating their children as usual. Very Cannibalistic.
What Colonel Gadhaffi faced was 1.5 million times what the skirt and blouse Colonel Ojukwu faced. Yet, he ran into Ivory Coast bush. What a colonel!
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 1:31am On Oct 23, 2011
Seunn11:

Nigerian army could not lay their hands on Ojukkwu for the whole period because he was using innocent Igbo people as human shield.
Also, no aerial bombing as in the case of Nato. Planes were dropping foods and relief materials for the starving Igbos. They have started eating their children as usual. Very Cannibalistic.
What Colonel Gadhaffi faced was 1.5 million times what the skirt and blouse Colonel Ojukwu faced. Yet, he ran into Ivory Coast bush. What a colonel!
this guy you make me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy you seems to amaze me all the time, fish brain cool cool
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by nanidee(f): 2:32am On Oct 23, 2011
why exactly are people always beefed up about another person's tribe?

Fancy comparing a war that lasted 30 months to one which couldn't make a complete 8 months.

I'm not one to go back and forth exchanging words with people suffering from inferiority complex, calling others cowards, when tĦey themselves are products and descendants of the real cowards.

Tribe bashing is not my thing, but I had to comment on this, because iτ̅ seems that some people can't help iτ̅ , because no matter what tĦey do, tĦey can't take away the shine of a great tribe.

And yes!! Revel in your ignorance in comparing a man loved by his people to a man who at the news of his death, celebrations were made in the entire country.
*Wallow in ur stupidity in comparing someone who bravely fought a war with no weapons, with one who had a stock pile of sophisticated artillery
*welter in your deranged state in comparing a man who stood strongly for what he believed in and was ready to salvage his people from blood thirsty and jealous tribes with someone who single handedly killed and oppressed his own people, and later on ended in a hole.

Smh @ the level of folly on here.

I have no time to come back to reiterate my words to all the butt head goons that can't help but kill themselves with bitterness, because tĦey can't bear to see the same people who tĦey tried to oppress, coming out strong at the end.

Hate the igbos or love them, Either way, u are thinking about them.

*HATE THE IGBOS - U CAN
*HURT THE IGBOS - U CAN'T
*BE THE IGBOS - THEY WANT TO
*TRY THE IGBOS - WE DARE THEM
*ENVY THE IGBOS - THEY SHOULD
*FIGHT THE IGBOS - HOW WE WISH THE COWARDS WOULD

You can kill ur silly tribal selves over ndigbo, fact is, tĦey don't give a rat's ass, which is the reason why I won't come back to reply the deranged inferior things on here.

Ndigbo kwenu!!! cool
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Seunn11: 2:48am On Oct 23, 2011
@ nanidee,
what a brave girl you are. You cant even wait for a response to you coward talk. Like father like puz.zy
Who want to be of tribe of cannibals? armed robbers? and other anti-social behavior?
you all pour into Yorubaland everyday. What is your problem? Stay in your land and be yourselves. Stop being vermins!
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aljharem3: 2:50am On Oct 23, 2011
Seunn11:

@ nanidee,
what a brave girl you are. You cant even wait for a response to you coward talk. Like father like puz.zy
Who want to be of tribe of cannibals? armed robbers? and other anti-social behavior?
you all pour into Yorubaland everyday. What is your problem? Stay in your land and be yourselves. Stop being vermins!

na wa o

you knew what you are causing with this thread right ?

Leave them alone, abi wetin. Leave Igbos alone and Ojukwu
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by NINETOFIVE(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2011
Eyin omo Yoruba! { I shake my head in disbelieve} olorun aje ki eri nko ti enwa, Yorubas might as well be the last Nigerians that would wake up, or self destruct in their perpetual slumber.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by purity80(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2011
@poster: For saying such thing about our Hero, your generation will never produce one. Bas.tard
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Areosapien(f): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2011
My goodness, why are my Igbo people wasting their time on these friendless lonely Yoruba trolls? Is it not obvious these people have nothing else to devote their sad lives to that they come to the internet throwing tantrums like abandoned orphaned little kids? Imagine the other overgrown slob is so ignorant and dumb he's even mistaking Alamieyeseigha for Ojukwu? Don't you guys have yourselves to blame if these nutless moroons still exist in the politics section waiting for someone to give their sad lives the attention they've totally failed to recieve in the real World?
Is not very obvious that the inbred autistico Bluetooth is a frustrated deserted underfed childman who just uses his dumb anti-Igbo campaign to gain some relevance, since he has nothing else to look forward to in his miserable hollow existence and is already destined to die alone? grin

Anyway na una get time to dey indulge roadside beggars for street.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aurenflani: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2011
ojukwu did not dress like a woman when he ran away from enugu as danjuma approaches and hide in nnewi. he sure di not dress as a woman when he flew away in his helicopter amist light weapons fire (baba haruna's account). But the comparison still stands. he indeed ran away for dear life unlike the lion of the desert, Gaddafi. umar muktar too did not run away from the italians long before gaddafi was born.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Akanbiedu(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2011
To the Igbos responding to this thread, how did you the poster was Yoruba?

To the Yorubas, please don't fall for cheap divide and rule tactic.

The OP is not Yoruba.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aurenflani: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2011
saddam & gaddafi are not cowards. these are guys who stood by what they said & lelieved in. all two promised to die in their fatherland and they did! respect is the name. idi amin, ojukwu, ben ali etc are not convincing as brave men. i'm sure even mubarak could have died in egypt as he had promised if it had gotten to that. but common, ojukwu was an army colonel even b/f the war! he should have remained there with his beloved ppl and died or get caught at that time even out of respect for those who stood with him and fought to the end. those ordinary, unknown igbo young men who lost their youthful lives to me are the real heroes of the biafran side not this runaway soldiet.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Onlytruth(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2011
For anyone to compare Ojukwu and Gaddaffi, one has to compare Igbos/Eastern Nigerians (the most intelligent and toughest group of Negroes and Africans cool) to Arabs (the dumbest and most volatile human beings on earth). cool

One group (Biafrans) is smart, intelligent, resilient, inventive, tranformative, tough and indomitable; while the other group- Arabs is stoopid behind belief, violent, dumb beyond belief, inbreed a hell of a lot, uncircumcised and generally uninventive and did I say dumb already? lol.

I mean how did Gaddaffi rule Libya for 42 years? Gaddem! Where was everybody else. Ojukwu made it clear he was a servant leader. He said his name is Emeka. Simple.

Comparing Ojukwu and Gaddaffi is like comparing the Lion King -Ojukwu(leading a pride of lions and lioness- Biafrans, withstood the whole world for 3 years) to a Hyena pack leader (Gaddaffi and Arabs), which can be killed and scavenged by members of its own pack only after 8 months of mere civil riot by a ragtag mob.

Some Nigerians are seriously dumb and must have strong Arab blood in them. cool
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Onlytruth(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2011
When we say we are Jews and they are Arabs, they'll start crying again. But isn't it obvious? lol.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Rgp92: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2011
Onlytruth:

When we say we are Jews and they are Arabs, they'll start crying again. But isn't it obvious? lol.

Jews fight to the death mate. Ojukwu was a coward. And you guys are not jew, never was never will be. You dont even behave like one. You people lost your first interethnical war, and still crying today. the jew lost 6million, russia lost 12 million, japan lost 6million. You dont hear them crying about it today. Like i said, dont start shi.t you cant handel.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by marcus1234: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Akanbiedu(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2011
Igbotruth doesn't disappoint, very emotional human being. To think this guy wants to lead Igbo in the nearest future, I am sorry for those he will be leading.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by johnblaze1: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2011
Find out Ghadafi's last words
http://blackenterpreurs..com/
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by eghost247(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2011
Wonder Why We Are Even Comparing them its so obvious
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2011
The cold blooded murder of Brother Leader Colonel Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, will never go unpunished. People who rejoiced of his death, the likes of Hilary Clinton and hypocrite Obama will never have rest of mind. They and other accomplices will pay for this dreadful act. We will continue the fight to rid Africa of colonialist agenda. We will protect Africa's resources for her children and bring those who conspire against us to justice. We will cut off the hand of those who collaborate with the west and banish those who betray Mama Africa.

During the rule of Brother Leader Colonel Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, Black Africans/Black Libyans had the same opportunity as their fellow Arab citizens. They could go anywhere, participate in everything and had equal rights. According to my friend who lived and worked in Libya, if anyone harassed a black man for no just cause, that person will have to face justice. Blacks were respected and giving their space. The Arab citizens were very envious and furious of this, because right from time, they have always considered themselves to be superior to black Africans. They call us slaves and refereed to non-Arab women as whores including western women. That is why when the war started , they unleashed their hatred on Blacks.

Now, all that have changed. Blacks are being hunted and killed with impunity by these so called "rebels". In today's Libya, Blacks are afraid to come out of their houses. Even to go out and get necessary things like food, they can't because for fear of being attacked. The western media and their "rebel" friends orchestrated a propaganda campaign to label anyone black in Libya as mercenaries. It worked for them and ever since our brothers have suffered in the hands of these terrorist(rebels) including Nigerians. If it wasn't a CNN reported who came across a group of 7 Nigerians that were saying their last prayer before being taken to the killing field to be butchered, they would have been lying six feet under the ground as we speak. Even, Orji Uzo Kalu sent an appreciation letter to that reporter, thanking him for his selfless sacrifice, good conscience and making sure the Nigerians were in safe hands. We all knows what happened to others that were so unlucky

This is the New Libya those of you who come here celebrating the death of Brother Leader want. You are so ignorant of what is happening there. Your only source of information is via western media and you cannot independently question their reports because you have got no mind of your own. You are simply brainwashed and a traitor to your race and continent. You are your own worst enemy. You come here to spew unfounded rubbish because you are given scraps from their table and you seek for a residence permit in those western countries. Some of you in the diaspora who think you belong there, your day of reckoning is coming. It is no surprise that anytime there is an economic crises, blacks and other disadvantaged minorities are the first to be laid off. Why can't you free yourself from mental and slave mentality? Oh, and you think the rebels are your friends because you support them? Well, since those of you who come here to defend and support them are blacks, I challenge you to go to today's Libya now and try to say that to their face that you have always supported their cause since the uprising. I will bet my everything, that you are 100% likely to be butchered or imprisoned in very bad condition by those rebels you call your innocent friends and have have always supported. Mark my words, henceforth, the black man who happens to be or go to Libya will always be treated as an animal and a suspect from now on.

The military commander of Tripoli was/is a a terrorist sympathizer and former jihad fighter for the Taliban and Osama in Afghanistan. NATO have done a grave mistake that they will forever regret. The people they have put in power will turn against them very soon. That is how the Arab mind works, they never appreciate anything. Their values deeply goes against western values and both will never reach a compromise. Oh, the commander says that he will sue Britain and America for their hands in his torture. He alleged that Western intelligence partnered with Libyan Intelligence under Ghaddafi to carry on their so called war on terror. You see, the game is just starting. Gaddafi himself hated Islamic fundamentalists, he fought them tooth and nail and look for them in every nook and cranies. He was the first to mark Osama as a very dangerous man and a threat to the world. Western leaders pallied with Gaddafi and sought his co-operation in every level. Now they have betrayed him. But they will pay the heavy price for this. I bet you, it is just a matter of time.

Brother leader was a man proud of his roots. He acknowledged that Libya belongs to black Africans and that the Arabs came and settled there. Those Arab leaders hated him for speaking the truth and isolated him. That is one of the reasons they endorsed the No fly zone. He sought to make Africa independent in every endeavour. He invested in many African countries and contributed to their fight for Liberation. He had his faults and very eccentric. But tell me, who is perfect in this world? World leaders came to his tents, he never went to them unnecessary. His first visit to the USA was in 2009 i think for the UN general assembly. He visited Italy( former Libya colonial master) once through out his rule. If a Libyan was harassed outside of Libya, he made sure those responsible pay for it. He was the first leader to call on the western countries to pay Africa 7.7 trillion dollars for their role in Colonialism and slavery. He was derided by European leaders for allowing Africans to cross to Europe via Libya. He told them that until Europe stop their dirty dealings in Africa and let Africans take care of themselves, the influx of immigrants to Europe will continue.

A strong man, A man of his words. A fighter. You must treat him as an equal or phuck off. He brought pride to his people and made their life the best in Africa and one of the best in the world. A soldier who took reigns of a huge poor country like Libya from western puppet King Idris at a young age of 27. A leader murdered in cold blood. Those rebel terrorist would have never had a chance against Gaddafi if it wasn't for NATO air raids.

A man of dignity brother leader you are. A man who chose death over slavery. What is a man without dignity?

Rest in Peace Brother Leader Colonel Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Akanbiedu(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2011
Medicine after death. Let the Libyans enjoy their fresh colonization abegi. Maga must pay.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by playmode(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2011
Chai ,NL and tribalistic threads !  grin Anyway Ojukwu is a world renowned puss.y ,No tribalism intended!  grin
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Dedarkhorse(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2011
You all dt say ish abt Ojukwu r just plain ignorant and tribalists. What did Gadhafi fight for? His dictatorial n terrorist govt. Who did Gadhafi fight against? His own ppl who got tired of his tyranical rule. Who did Ojukwu fight for? His own ppl. Who did he fight against? D military govt which at d time maginalised his ppl. U all said Gadhafi didn't run, wat den was he doing in  rat hole? Only a fool stands wen he has lt it. Ojukwu wentn self exile to liberate his own ppl who had already lost d war. D only reason one wud say ish abt Ojukwu is tribalism, Tribalism is a d seed which we shud all try o uproot frm our system. Ojukwu is a hero! Gadhafi was a terrorist and a dictator who was killed by d ppl he trampled upon.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by mployer(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2011
@ poster you seem to have a very poor background of history . Let me help you.
One was born of Arab poor shepherd the other was born by a multi billionaire Igbo business Man.
One left his fathers poverty for the wealth of his country the other left his fathers billions to fight for his people.
One could barely last 8 months fighting rebels backed by only NATO the other was a rebel fighting a government army back heavily by Soviet union . Great Britain
Germany. Egypt. Arab world Muslim world. Ijaws . Fulani hausa . Yoruba and over 250 Nigeria tribes and African union with only 177 rifles for 30 Months.

One was killer by rebels the other was never captured by the inept nigerian army despite their foreign backing.

One is being dishonored and rejected by his people the other is celebrated and loved .

One was called a mad dog the other a great lion.

I'm loving this quote.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by marveouz: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2011
May be if Pa Awolowo as done the same thing Ojukwu did, may be we would have been better, than live with these enemy of progress and desert monkeys( HAUSA/FULANI). Why cant you leave other people alone? I wonder how this even got to the front page? Must we breed hatred in our heart?  Pa Awolowo was selfish, i mean selfish, he wanted to be president of Nigeria at all cost and choose to liberate us with education that is why he was so keen about free education. But where are we today? Where is Odua group of companies today? Compare ibadan as it is today to the 70's. We were once known as progressives but we presently breed more touts and agberos than any other.

We all know Nigeria is not a country but a commitee of Nations. Ojukwu only saw the future and decided to go for it. I think the Igbos deserve an applogy for what they did to their brethren who were in the North before and during the civil war. The Igbos really believe Yorubas will follow sute and declare our own nations, that is why they always see us as "COWARDS". Ojukwu might not have won the fight but i dove my hat for his courage.

No Ethnic group is perfect we all have our own problems but we yorubas should look within and solve our own problems, cos if Nigeria breaks like i foresee that we are going to break even deeper. Ask me why.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by mployer(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2011
The difference is glaring; One fought for his people, the other fought his people.

Who is the Hero? if you ever know the meaning of that word.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by igbogolo: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2011
nanidee:

why exactly are people always beefed up about another person's tribe?

Fancy comparing a war that lasted 30 months to one which couldn't make a complete 8 months.

I'm not one to go back and forth exchanging words with people suffering from inferiority complex, calling others cowards, when tĦey themselves are products and descendants of the real cowards.

Tribe bashing is not my thing, but I had to comment on this, because iτ̅  seems that some people can't help iτ̅ , because no matter what tĦey  do, tĦey can't take away the shine of a great tribe.

And yes!! Revel in your ignorance in comparing a man loved by his people to a man who at the news of his death, celebrations were made in the entire country.
*Wallow in your stupidity in comparing someone who bravely fought a war with no weapons, with one who had a stock pile of sophisticated artillery
*welter in your deranged state in comparing a man who stood strongly for what he believed in and was ready to salvage his people from blood thirsty and jealous tribes with someone who single handedly killed and oppressed his own people, and later on ended in a hole.

Smh @ the level of folly on here.

I have no time to come back to reiterate my words to all the butt head goons that can't help but kill themselves with bitterness, because tĦey can't bear to see the same people who tĦey tried to oppress, coming out strong at the end.

Hate the igbos or love them,  Either way, u are thinking about them.

*HATE THE IGBOS - U CAN
*HURT THE IGBOS - U CAN'T
*BE THE IGBOS - THEY WANT TO
*TRY THE IGBOS - WE DARE THEM
*ENVY THE IGBOS - THEY SHOULD
*FIGHT THE IGBOS - HOW WE WISH THE COWARDS  WOULD

You can kill your silly tribal selves over ndigbo, fact is, tĦey don't give a rat's Bottom, which is the reason why I won't come back to reply the deranged inferior things on here.

Ndigbo kwenu!!! cool

Ada anyi nwaanyi,  daalu.
This poster is a ga.ay man, a sissy, frail in heart and body and only has the characteristic yoruba trademark which is the 'mouth'. They get mouth, they can shout and scream only from a distance and the safety of the internet, thats why they shiver, pulsate, quiver,  eja.cula.te whenever OJUKWU is mentioned. Ofe mmanu people
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by marveouz: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2011
Their is no basis for comparing both colonel Ojuwku and colonel Gadafi.

One fought for his people and the other was turned againt the people by US & Co. We are in the Era of Neo colonialism it is time we Africans wake up.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by vodkat: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2011
If this is a sample of the future generation of Nigeria sad times are ahead because it has been said People reap the harvests of their thoughts. i dont  care who got more balls wat  a stupid question. ALL OF YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS MESSAGE FROM FELA
[flash=454,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00fl7c5HyaY[/flash]
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by igbogolo: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2011
and who said gadaffi preferred to die fighting? he wanted to escape and reports indicate that he begged for his life with gold and money before he was killed. Had ojukwu been caught he would have been ridiculed and i think his choosing exile is a much dignified exit.

for people using this forum to bash ojukwu, what have you been able to do in nigeria in the face of tyranny?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2011
@OP,
Its an insult upon the the memory of the Mad Dog to compare him with a docile puppy.

Not even one foreign plane flew against the puppy, yet he abandoned his people and ran away like a coward.

27 countries and thousands of home-bred rebels against one family. This is what we call- magnificent valour. They were faced with the following fire-power stated below for 8 months, took their women and children to safety and fought to the death.wow!

NATO carried out 19,877 sorties in Libya.
US planes carried out 1,210 strike missions, including 101 strike sorties by Predator drones, with 262 bombs or missiles launched, unmanned US aircraft in the campaign included a total of four Predators, Firescout helicopters and at least one Global Hawk, a large surveillance jet.
France:  33%, approximately 2,225 strike sorties (out of 6,745 total sorties by August 4)
US:  16%, 801 strike sorties, (out of 5,005 strike sorties by June 30)
Denmark:  [/b]11%, [b]dropped 705 bombs (out of the 7,079 missions)
Britain:  10%, 700 strike sorties (out of 7,223 total sorties by August 15)
Canada:  10%, approximately 324 strike sorties (based on 3,175 NATO strike sorties)
Italy:  10% (Not applicable until April 27 when Italy committed 4 Tornados for strike sorties)
Norway:  10%, 596 strike sorties (out of the 6,125 missions)
Belgium:  8th ally participating in combat missions, no public data available on number of strike sorties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud / Tinubu May Foist His Erstwhile Commissioners On Sanwo-Olu - Independent.ng / Attempt By Bandits To Kidnap Turkish Students In Kaduna Foiled By Troops – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.