Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? (18179 Views)

Poll: Who got balls of steel?

Colonel Ojukwu: 29% (48 votes)
Colonel Gadhaffi: 52% (84 votes)
None of above: 5% (9 votes)
I cant be bothered: 12% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

‘you Can’t Be More Biafran Than Ojukwu Who Abandoned Struggle’ Ben Apugo / I Slept Around With Maried Women Including Bianca Ojukwu, Who Am I? / Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
Okija_juju:

Ojukwu ga nwu onwu ojo!!
O dika nna gi abu ifeajuna cool cool
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
Torch1:

Ofcourse Gowon is regretting it, Ojukwu in 1966 saw what is happening now and he wanted to liberate his pple from the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio(a Jihadist) it is true that Ojukwu didn't succeed but Biafra never die, the Easterners still want it even the S.S people are fighting the same course which Ojukwu did in 1966, the S.west(Yoruba pple) are now calling for true federalism, majority of Middle belts hates being refered as Hausa-Fulani pple. I know many Nigerians especially pple from North and S.West don't want Nigeria to be divided just becos of the so-called oil in the Niger Delta region but they forget that before the Oil there was a lot of human resources in thier regions e.g Groundnut pyramids in the North and enough Cocoa in the S.West. People are dying every year in the North including Youth Corpers about 3-4 Yoruba, 2 Igbos, and 1 Ijaw Youth Corpers were killed in the North during the recent election crisis, many Yorubas were killed in Jos recently, they dnt care about your tribe as long as you are an infidel they will kill you once there is any crisis, instead of us to be agitating for Sovereign National Conference or even True federalism we are here comparing Ojukwu and Gaddafi, whether you like it or not Ojukwu is a hero to about 40million Easterners while Gaddafi was a tyrant to 4-5million Libyans that is the fact.

1. The fact is, ibo people like to dish it out, but too chicken and cowardly to take it. 1966 happened because of ibo atrocities against other Nigerians. Blood thirsty ibo folks slaughtered military and political leaders from other parts of the country while letting slide their own people, you clowns even tipped off your cowardly dummy and figure head president who took off and ran out of the country.

2. After the bloody massacre, Nigeria put faith in another ibo man as the new head of state and asked him to correct the wrong against the the dead innocent Nigerians by punishing the offenders (In normal country, the pun punishment for sedition, coup plotting and murder is death) but the same tribalistic ibo man let the murderers go free without even a slap on the wrist.

3. This led to widespread anger in the North and that's what led to 1966.ibo people asked for 1966, they practically begged for it. You can not keep starting shittt that you can not finish, you can't keep killing other people and keep thinking they'll keep looking the other. Look at your own sins before blaming other people for your own misfortune.

4. Where was Ojukwu when the folks from other parts of Nigeria were slaughtered by ibo people? Did he pick up guns to avenge their deaths or declare Arewa Nation or Odua Nation on their behalf? Of course he didn't. Did he question Aguiyi-Ironsi why he did not punish the ibo murders on behalf of the dead Nigerians from other parts of the country? O f course he didn't.

5. Nigeria once had a lot of faith in bo people. Nigeria's first president was ibo, the first head of state was ibo, but ibo people betrayed that faith and trust with needless violence, trickery and gross tribalism.

It can not always be about the precious ibo people and never other people. The fact is, the world doesn't revolve around your a/s/s/s, you are the architects of your own misfortune in Nigeria

Learn from your past so you don't make the same dangerous mistake allover again.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

1. The fact is, ibo people like to dish it out, but too chicken and cowardly to take it. 1966 happened because of ibo atrocities against other Nigerians. Blood thirsty ibo folks slaughtered military and political leaders from other parts of the country while letting slide their own people, you clowns even tipped off your cowardly dummy and figure head president who took off and ran out of the country.

2. After the bloody massacre, Nigeria put faith in another ibo man as the new head of state and asked him to correct the wrong against the the dead innocent Nigerians by punishing the offenders (In normal country, the pun punishment for sedition, coup plotting and murder is death) but the same tribalistic ibo man let the murderers go free without even a slap on the wrist.

3. This led to widespread anger in the North and that's what led to 1966.ibo people asked for 1966, they practically begged for it. You can not keep starting shittt that you can not finish, you can't keep killing other people and keep thinking they'll keep looking the other. Look at your own sins before blaming other people for your own misfortune.

4. Where was Ojukwu when the folks from other parts of Nigeria were slaughtered by ibo people? Did he pick up guns to avenge their deaths or declare Arewa Nation or Odua Nation on their behalf? Of course he didn't. Did he question Aguiyi-Ironsi why he did not punish the ibo murders on behalf of the dead Nigerians from other parts of the country? O f course he didn't.

5. Nigeria once had a lot of faith in bo people. Nigeria's first president was ibo, the first head of state was ibo, but ibo people betrayed that faith and trust with needless violence, trickery and gross tribalism.

It can not always be about the precious ibo people and never other people. The fact is, the world doesn't revolve around your a/s/s/s, you are the architects of your own misfortune in Nigeria

Learn from your past so you don't make the same dangerous mistake allover again.
my friend stop talking like you know what you are talking about undecided no be tinumbu carry coco mix with amala give you to swallow for him and after swallow he go package you to Singapore to off load grin grin monkey  cheesy look at who is talking about biafran history,u cant tell me abt BIAFRA, mumu olodo lapata cool
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
Okija_juju:

If Ojukwu had died at the last stand at Umuahia, maybe BIAFRA would have been actualized.

Ken Saro-Wiwa: Stood by his cause until death. Died with his comrades like a real Leader. And until today, Shell has not been able to resume full operations in Ogoni land. Now this is a real and true NIGERIAN Hero. I propose his picture on the 2000Naira bill.

Ojukwu: Sneaked out of Nigeria by night like a scaredy cat with his tail between his legs, left the real heroes (his subordinates) to stand and shoot it out like real soldiers while he was sipping on brandy abroad, could not return to Nigeria until he was granted amnesty like a common Niger Delta militant and was relegated to the "backyard of the boys quarters" of Nigerian politics. The Igbos are even worse off after his bullshi't catfight. And on his return he ran off and married the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and collected a chieftancy title that means nothing. Even in his own state (Anambra), he has no political relevance. He never achieved the Biafran dream and was not ready to die trying. Classic example of a Nigerian Bitc'h.

I never knew we had Nigerians this intelligent.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2011
ak47mann:

my friend stop talking like you know what you are talking about undecided no be tinumbu carry coco mix with amala give you to swallow for him and after swallow he go package you to Singapore to off load grin grin monkey  cheesy look at who is talking about biafran history,u cant tell me abt BIAFRA, mumu olodo lapata cool

Okija_juju:

Ojukwu = Coward, Little girl, puss'y, whimp, chicken, sissy, weakling, scaredy-cat

Gadhaffi = Fearless, courageuos, valiant, bold, gallant, soldierly

ak47mann = Persona non grata .

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

And you are using another waste man okija juju quote on me cheesy i laugh in Marsha kilo  grin grin grin my friend go and find something better to do olodo,come here to educate me on my history,do u even know the meaning of okija juju? i don't blame you yaribas love anything juju in it, Mr man face front!!!!!
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2011
ak47mann:

And you are using another waste man okija juju quote on me cheesy i laugh in Marsha kilo  grin grin grin my friend go and find something better to do olodo,come here to educate me on my history,do u even know the meaning of okija juju? i don't blame you yaribas love anything juju in it, Mr man face front!!!!!

Okija_juju:

Ojukwu = Coward, Little girl, puss'y, whimp, chicken, sissy, weakling, scaredy-cat

ak47mann = Persona non grata .

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
^^^ i give up
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
ak47mann:

^^^ i give up

Okija_juju:

ak47mann = Persona non grata
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by chy101: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nwanne, why not leave this foolish Baba Suwe brother to continued in his oily soup wahala. Was it not his brother Baba suwe who just excreted 16 pallets of cocain from his ass and he has time to come here to discus the Great Ikemba. Yorubas remains the most backward tribe ever to exist in Nigeria, they are the most barbaric and dirty and devilish people you can meet. Even after the fake free education given to them by that criminal called awaloawoa who committed suicide when When the Great Zik and Belawa couldn't allow him to come near the presidency. Was it not the same useless and silly Yoruba leaders (adesanyaa, bolaa igee and co) that collected bribe money from the boko harams to have abioala and his wife slaughtered by the ordinary almajiris
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2011
chy101:

Nwanne, why not leave this foolish Baba Suwe brother to continued in his oily soup wahala. Was it not his brother Baba suwe who just excreted 16 pallets of cocain from his Bottom and he has time to come here to discus the Great Ikemba. Yorubas remains the most backward tribe ever to exist in Nigeria, they are the most barbaric and dirty and devilish people you can meet. Even after the fake free education given to them by that criminal called awaloawoa who committed suicide when When the Great Zik and Belawa couldn't allow him to come near the presidency. Was it not the same useless and silly Yoruba leaders (adesanyaa, bolaa igee and co) that collected bribe money from the boko harams to have abioala and his wife slaughtered by the ordinary almajiris
you are right,you know they always forget grin they got short memories cheesy

nwanne am fine thank you.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
chy101:

Great Zik

Zik like many African rulers had a major character and integrity problem. At the root was his self-concept or self definition(the way one sees oneself). He saw himself in his own words as a "Beautiful Bride" for the highest bidder as well as indispensable. The former executive president of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, a mild mannered man captured it well when he told Zik during the 1979 election campaign: "when you switch husbands one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight times, you are no longer a beautiful bride but a harlot." Zik was a weather vane-go where the favorable wind blows. A "Beautiful Bride" mindset is exactly the opposite of the leadership mindset. In 1954, the Sutton-Foster Inquiry found Zik's conduct below what was expected of an honest and honorable person. He also has Black neocolonial/elitist mentality like many African rulers and political class.

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/apr/071.html

Fixed-

At least we know why your great zik is laying on top rubbish,
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aljharem3: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
One Question

[size=19pt]HOW IS THIS MOVING THE COUNTRY FORWARD ?

I mean What is the productivity of this thread ?
[/size]
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
WaltherPPK:

look at this poverty stricken as.shole , son of a smelly drunk fisherman,what r u trying to feel like.Didn't your your mother  die from the disease she got from those uncircumcised hausa soldiers in Asaba.You know am stating  a fact.But you are just conjuring rubbish from your twisted mind.

grin grin grin Thesame Hausa soldiers you call uncircumcised defeated your father the ogogoro reeking coward Biafran soldier armed with only an old police baton in the war front. Thesame Hausa soldier slaughtered 5 of your impotent uncles in Nsukka sector. Thesame uncircumcised hausa soldier violated your brainless mama and ashewo sisters in your father's presence and all he could do was w.an.k while watching.

You see how foolish you are. Your father's generation was slaughtered defeated and conquered. You and your offsprings will also be defeated and conquered.

The basis of this is Okafor's law. A docile people once conquered will always remain docile, conquerable and conquered. hahahahahahaha
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aljharem3: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
1stCitizen:

grin grin grin Thesame Hausa soldiers you call uncircumcised defeated your father the ogogoro reeking coward Biafran soldier armed with only an old police baton in the war front. Thesame Hausa soldier slaughtered 5 of your impotent uncles in Nsukka sector. Thesame uncircumcised hausa soldier violated your brainless mama and ashewo sisters in your father's presence and all he could do was w.an.k while watching.

You see how foolish you are. Your father's generation was slaughtered defeated and conquered. You and your offsprings will also be defeated and conquered.

The basis of this is Okafor's law. A docile people once conquered will always remain docile, conquerable and conquered. hahahahahahaha

dude, before you continue

I BEG YOU speak some Ijaw or something so they would not think you are me or Yoruba or hausa . Thanks

After which pls leave this thread
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2011
alj_harem:

One Question

[size=19pt][s]HOW IS THIS MOVING THE COUNTRY FORWARD ?

I mean What is the productivity of this thread ?[/s][/size]
Ghadaffi vs Oju iku. . .who's the real man ? Answer it or fu-ck off !
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aljharem3: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ghadaffi vs Oju iku. . .who's the real man ? Answer it or fu-ck off !

LOL typical ideeiot just like Eko ile

Answering such question would be seen as an ethnically biased answer and as such would be generate strong views from those that see him as a hero.

You see, you have to respect people leaders if you want yours to be respected.

Already, the thread has degenerated from who is the real man to yoruba vs igbo or igbo vs ijaw.

Now the question is how would this answer improve creativity or improve your thinking ?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
alj_harem:

dude, before you continue

I BEG YOU speak some Ijaw or something so they would not think you are me or Yoruba or hausa . Thanks

After which pls leave this thread

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aljharem3: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
1stCitizen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL true talk na. So are calling u ofe mmanu aka Yoruba already even after u said u were ijaw.

Others are calling u alj harem.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2011
alj_harem:

Answering such question would be seen as an ethnically biased answer and as such would be generate strong views from those that see him as a hero.

Already, the thread has degenerated from who is the real man to yoruba vs igbo or igbo vs ijaw.

Now the question is how would this answer improve creativity or improve your thinking ?
You and your generations are ret'ards.Who fu-cking care about what you feel.simple question was asked and you are tripping here;vomitting rubbish.Like i said earlier,if you can't answer the question,why not fu-ck off !
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
alj_harem:

^^^oloshi scumbag. Ordinary question you can not answer, all you know how to do is gbamm gbamm follow follow.

Souless I.diot with zero spine and guts.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aljharem3: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You and your generations are ret'ards.Who fu-cking care about what you feel.simple question was asked and you are tripping here;vomitting rubbish.Like i said earlier,if you can't answer the question,why not fu-ck off !
Eko Ile:

^^^oloshi scumbag. Ordinary question you can not answer, all you know how to do is gbamm gbamm follow follow.

Souless I.diot with zero spine and guts.

Typical. That was why I related Bluetooth to you eko ile.

Now read and read carefully.

You 2 portray Yorubas to be tribalistic of which they are not. LEAVE THE IGBOS ALONE AND LET THEM BE.

If they believe Ojukwu was a hero and insult Awolowo, then so be it. How does this affect you two ?

Ojukwu being a brave icon or not has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with yorubas or in fact Nigeria.

You 2 have dragged the Yorubas so low that they are been portrayed as arrogant people which engage in NON-PRODUCTIVE DISCUSSIONS ON THIS SITE which is not the case. WHEN LAST HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN TO LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT OR WARRI ?

When last have you people been to the SW ? Yorubas don't engage in mindless babbles such as this you are portraying them to be.

If Ojukwu or Gaddiffi were brave or not, it has nothing to do with Nigeria because they both were not Nigerians. FULL STOP
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
Okay lets sheath our swords. we occupied Warri today and Uduaghan ran. Plans are brewing to Occupy Abuja tomorrow and chase the retardeen. Please spread the word.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by chy101: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
Leave this Baba Suwe brothers.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Their brother just like almajiris slaughtered their leaders left right center from Awaolaowo to bola igee to abioala to kudirat. Now the FG is imprison all the Yoruba criminals from bode to tinubum to bankole to akala to gbenga. I even heard the Falae who has been starving was giving some peanut by gbenga. lol and now Falea is now campaigning for him all over. Yorubas are the worst people I have seen with their dirty nature. They have been relegated to the background where they belong  grin grin grin
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by SEner: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
Note that Diya was supposed to be a General, supposedly tested in resilience and subterfuge and he also was much older in age - they say wisdom comes with age

Ojukwu was a mere Colonel and also a young man with a lot of potential for juvenile delinquency

Diya, a ''General'', bowed, begged and cried before one single individual, a mere Major

Ojukwu, one single individual, ran away from 10s of 1000s of soldiers bent on killing him and his people

Taken together, Diya was 100x more cowardly and whimpy (my coinage) than Ojukwu.

Not just Diya, though

Abdul Karim Adisa also cried before Major Mustafa

Ogundipe was second to Ironsi, who was supposed to take over the leadership of the nation when Ironsi was killed. Instead he ducked and ran to England for fear of Hausa

Another Yoruba ''General'', Adebayo, in a recent interview confessed that he was the next in command to take over but that he allowed Gowon for the sake of peace.

Recently, a Yoruba Navy admiral (equivalent of one of the general cadre) was beating up a young, harmless girl instead of fighting in a war front

Yoruba Generals are cowards

In contrast many of the generals who have led wars in ECOMOG and other UN missions in several African countries have been Igbo
An Igbo General is currently a military adviser to the UN

Yoruba generals na so so mouth. They cannot fight or lead any war since after the Biafra war in which they rode on the backs of hausa/fulani/middle belt officers to fight Igbos.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by whosefault(f): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
the poster forgot to add
one is dead, the other is alive.
a living dog is better than a dead lion
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by bestview: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
Are you people still responding to this inbreeders called yoorobas? The origin of cowardice is the yorooba land.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2011
bestview:

Are you people still responding to this inbreeders called yoorobas? The origin of cowardice is the yorooba land.

According to the history of Nigeria, ojukwu and ibo people are the ultimate cowards.

1. Zik ran off like a lil Kitty when the country was burning.

2. Aguiyi-Ironsi chickened out by not punishing the ibo murdered after the first coup in Nigeria and his a/s/s got wiped out. 

3. 50,000 ibo got slaughtered up north and they all ran back to their villages with their tails between their legs.

4. Ojukwu the grand coward himself created his own exit strategy by dumping ibo people on the battled field after leading 2 million people to their deaths and head off to IC to drink pamy and fcukkkkk ashawo.

Your whole history is all about cowardice,

ndo-
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2011
alj_harem:

Typical. That was why I related Bluetooth to you eko ile.

Now read and read carefully.

You 2 portray Yorubas to be tribalistic of which they are not. LEAVE THE IGBOS ALONE AND LET THEM BE.

If they believe Ojukwu was a hero and insult Awolowo, then so be it. How does this affect you two ?

Ojukwu being a brave icon or not has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with yorubas or in fact Nigeria.

You 2 have dragged the Yorubas so low that they are been portrayed as arrogant people which engage in NON-PRODUCTIVE DISCUSSIONS ON THIS SITE which is not the case. WHEN LAST HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN TO LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT OR WARRI ?

When last have you people been to the SW ? Yorubas don't engage in mindless babbles such as this you are portraying them to be.

If Ojukwu or Gaddiffi were brave or not, it has nothing to do with Nigeria because they both were not Nigerians. FULL STOP

Thanks for your world famous rubbish. Stick to gbamm gbamm and follow follow.

Soulless clown with zero guts,
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by NINETOFIVE(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
Yorubas must get their reward, every action has an equal but opposite reaction, is just impossible for it not to happen.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by bestview: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

According to the history of Nigeria, ojukwu and ibo people are the ultimate cowards.

1. Zik ran off like a lil Kitty when the country was burning.

2. Aguiyi-Ironsi chickened out by not punishing the ibo murdered after the first coup in Nigeria and his a/s/s got wiped out. 

3. 50,000 ibo got slaughtered up north and they all ran back to their villages with their tails between their legs.

4. Ojukwu the grand coward himself created his own exit strategy by dumping ibo people on the battled field after leading 2 million people to their deaths and head off to IC to drink pamy and fcukkkkk ashawo.

Your whole history is all about cowardice,

ndo-

I have just realised that you a bigger fool like your father inbreeder Obj. The ordinary almajiris killed the first class yoroobas abioala, kudirat, bola ige, fusho williams and what Yoruba leaders did was to collect bribe to seal their leaps in fear, as for your foolish awalowoa he committed suicide.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by SEner: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
bestview:

I have just realised that you a bigger fool like your father inbreeder Obj. The ordinary almajiris killed the first class yoroobas abioala, kudirat, bola ige, fusho williams and what Yoruba leaders did was to collect bribe to seal their leaps in fear, as for your foolish awalowoa he committed suicide.

That was so harsh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wahala dey for naija ohhh!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise / Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital, Igbo-Eno / Ibrahim Magu Set To Retire As Hopes Of Promotion To AIG Fade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.