Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? (18172 Views)

Poll: Who got balls of steel?

Colonel Ojukwu: 29% (48 votes)
Colonel Gadhaffi: 52% (84 votes)
None of above: 5% (9 votes)
I cant be bothered: 12% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

‘you Can’t Be More Biafran Than Ojukwu Who Abandoned Struggle’ Ben Apugo / I Slept Around With Maried Women Including Bianca Ojukwu, Who Am I? / Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ChinenyeN(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
Apples and Oranges. You could contrast, but never really compare. There's no such thing as "Colonel Gadhafi vs Colonel Ojukwu".
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by yelanst(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
He who fights and run away lives to fight another day. When the going gets tough, RUN. That is the wisest of all decisions.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by OkparaIgbo: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
My People let me call all of you to order, !! Dont respond to a post paraded and opened by men or women who are imbeciles and whose fathers are not any better.
The Yorubas have a tradition of bedding anyone including their daughters and Daughters-In-laws. Up to their sons and Sons-In-laws. So these people are barely human and have the same characteristics of stench.
Leave them to what their punny brain comes up with and can we(My Beloved Ndi-Igbos) stop giving value to their threads in way of answering them. I was really angry when i saw 6 pages on this moronic thread. There is no way you can delibrate with animals and thats what Yoruba people are. Im sorry to say that but hey truth has to be said some times though it may hurt.

I Will love to see the Yoruba zuwos attack this post like flies on a hunt for poo.  cheesy cheesy
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
WaltherPPK:

I know you are happy getting the attention your wh.oring mother never gave you on his forumn, well what would one expect from a lowlife born in a LovePeddler house.

The deluded c.u.m guzzling son of a shad born call-girl rears his head once more. Did your mother tell you the troll who r.a.ped her at Nnewi to give birth to you was a cross dressing baboon?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

It seems you did not follow the war. Let me enlighten you. When Beghazi was declared as free by the revolutionaries, there was intensified fighting and Gaddafi forces captured Misrata then headed straight for Benghazi.

Saif Al Islam then came out to taunt the west the day before the resolution was granted they would have over run Benghazi as they no longer required airpower to achieve this.(They thought it was just going to be a no-fly enforcement)

Gaddafi forces were a few miles from Benghazi a day before resolution 1973 was passed. Many Benghazi fighters were interviewed on TV. They confessed they were scared but would fight to the death even if a no fly zone or help was coming. These are real men. They did not even consider an escape strategy one moment

Gaddafi did not beg. At least we have the videos as evidence. His words were even defiant. He even asked a fighter if he knew right from wrong and went on to tell them it was forbidden to attack him physically. Get your facts right please and don't believe rumours until you get hard evidence.

i dont knw why alj harem keep postin crap n keep replyin to himselves. you last citiizen. r u ashame of ur ethnic group? why maskin as ijaw man huh? A person that has d courage to fight 25+ triibes in naija+egyptians,britons,russian n many europeans n african country for 3yrs n escape to fight anoda day is coward? Then u guys r dullards. Who is a hero then. A man in d throne 4 42yrs with heavy bombs n. Ammunitions fightin his own people callin them rats n ended up tryin to escape n hidin in a tunnel a hero? Hv ur Yoruba people engage in a war b4? Onyeara.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
kcswat:

A person that has d courage to fight 25+ triibes in naija+egyptians,britons,russian n many europeans n african country for 3yrs n escape to fight anoda day is coward?

Where did he fight those groups you mentioned? grin grin grin

Did you just say "Escape to fight another day". Naa! he came back to hob-nob with those who killed the people he left to die.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by WaltherPPK: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

The deluded c.u.m guzzling son of a shad born call-girl rears his head once more. Did your mother tell you the troll who r.a.ped her at Nnewi to give birth to you was a cross dressing baboon?
The wh.ore who is your mother must have told you it was a smelly fisherman who put u in her cesspit of a womb, that is why u r claiming ijaw, dude the fact remains u don't know your root because u r a despicable bastard.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
Exit strategy is when you creat a strategy to withdraw your troops, not to withdraw yourself and run to another country to enjoy life while the poor souls you led to war are still bleeding on the battle field.

Try again.

manny4life:

You don't leave after 3years i.e. if you have the continuing resource to it. If the cost/benefit is high, call them cowards, any wise general will exit and know it's NOT worth the fight. If he fought for three years (thanks for at least acknowledging it), Gadhafi fought for 8months, given the disparities, I think (all sentiments aside), I will stick with the one who fought bravely for three years.

@Eko Ile and Ist Citizen et al, I hear yall, you're entitled to your opinion; however, even if you ask western military generals, ALL, will tell you they have exit strategies to a WAR PLAN. If it please you, you can call it escape plan, whatever pleases you. Please you can re-write history and go on and give your advise to several battle commanders who have fought historical wars about your opinion. When someone decides to exit a war for which the outcome is unknown, that makes him a coward. If given the circumstance NOW, given the resource Gadhafi has now, it will be a different story.

If you lead people to war, casualties are INEVITABLE. I don't want to give examples, but like I said, war involves resources and loss of live to achieve the main objective. It's an unfortunate event but using that as a criteria is not justifiable, SORRY.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
WaltherPPK:

The wh.ore who is your mother must have told you it was a smelly fisherman who put u in her cesspit of a womb, that is why u r claiming ijaw, dude the fact remains u don't know your root because u r a despicable bastard.
igbo hater embarassed embarassed
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
ak47mann:

igbo hater embarassed embarassed

Tell him.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Kc3000: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2011
I don't know about Ojukwu and Gadhaffi, both are definitely strong fellows. But I'm a 100000% sure Ojukwu is more of a man than the following people all put together:

Awolowo - actually tried to plan the first coup in nigeria, failed miserably as his plan never got off the ground, and ended up in federal prison. Sold his soul and that of all his relatives just to bear the title 'president of nigeria' even if it was for one day. Alas, the best he ever amounted to was FINANCE MINISTER under a 30-something year old army general. The stench of the embarrassment was too much that he did what all cowards do; committed suicide.

Abiola- This character was an accomplice in the looting of Nigeria's treasury for many years, and then turned around and tried to demand power from his partners in crime. At the end of the day, he was offed silently, along with some of his family and nothing really happened. Neither he, nor his army of noise-makers exacted any retribution.

The weeping Generals- The[b] most shameless display of cowardice[/b] ever recorded in the history of the Nigerian military, played out when[b] Generals Diya, Adisa, Olarenwaju, and a bunch of other yorubas[/b] decided it was their own turn to man up and plan a coup in Nigeria, since everyone else had done so. Unlike other coups before this one, be it succesful or not, we were confronted by the spectacle of so called Generals crying like little girls, and prostrating before junior officers like Captains and Majors. The cowards completely lost their military bearing and whatever little respect they had, and I could not believe my eyes. The images of Diya and Adisa face down and crying at the feet of a common Major(mustapha) is forever etched in our memories. From the first coup of 1966, up till this point, all apprehended coupist faced the music with courage and some even with defiance in the face of torture. But these 'gentlemen' clearly lacked the intestinal fortitude for the adventure they got involved in. My grandmother has more balls than this bunch.
Just like Awolowo's coup, this nonsense never saw the light of day. SNITCHING like little girls while trying to play a grown man's game.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
every tom D.I.C.K. and harry out here are talking about strategy like Yoruba's have fought war b4 or they have experience any kind of sophisticated war in there land,bloody clowns most of you have never handle guns b4 not to talk of experience war undecided i wonder the kind of mentality am dealing with sad i think you guys like to talk just to feel belonging,
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by rikamann: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
Both men are great! If Gadhafi were to be a Nigerian, our living conditions will be better than many western nations and if we had allowed Biafra to stand, we will be importing goods from Biafra like we do today from Malaysia, China, Italy, etc.
Please do not insult the two great men, they have their faults as human beings and we all do.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
WaltherPPK:

Is it only bastard you have in your vocabulary?Toilet-bowl licking butt head.

I Guess the lobotomy done on you by the quack doctor by Awka junction went wrong.

Next time time your degenerate mama gets to call you her son, ask her about the tramp at Nnewi that fathered you.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
Eko Ile:

Exit strategy is when you creat a strategy to withdraw your troops, not to withdraw yourself and run to another country to enjoy life while the poor souls you led to war are still bleeding on the battle field.

Try again.

The other is called Escape strategy grin
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by blackgucci(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mehn see hate, no hope for Nigeria, we shld split already like the murdered colonel advised,
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aljharem3: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

The other is called Escape strategy grin

for all u have written, you are either alj harem or a yoruba person

there is no way you are ijaw
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by tlops(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
blackgucci:

Mehn see hate, no hope for Nigeria, we shld split already like the murdered colonel advised,
Abi o. the simplest of task must have either religious or tribal association.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aljharem3: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
kcswat:

i dont knw why[b] alj harem [/b]keep postin crap n keep replyin to himselves. you last citiizen. r u ashame of your ethnic group? why maskin as ijaw man huh? A person that has d courage to fight 25+ triibes in naija+egyptians,britons,russian n many europeans n african country for 3yrs n escape to fight anoda day is coward? Then u guys r dullards. Who is a hero then. A man in d throne 4 42yrs with heavy bombs n. Ammunitions fightin his own people callin them rats n ended up tryin to escape n hidin in a tunnel a hero? Hv your Yoruba people engage in a war b4? Onyeara.

LOL grin grin grin grin this alj harem is an enigma yet to be discovered o !!!

alj harem can speak Igbo and ijaw now shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by LordNaya: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
@poster whatever you say or do, you cant change the honour, love and admiration for THE GREAT DIM CHUKWUEMEKA O OJUKWU. PERIOD!!! He can never be compared to anything positive whatever to Gadaffi or your coward, stupid, imbecelic, idiotic and tribalist etc awo-olodo oops i meant awolowo. Nonsence!
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by oduasolja: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
i laff at these igbo dummies on here.

did the brave igbos also conquer themselves in war ??

abi  it was only igbos that died in that war.

you igbos went out and killed the leaders of the north and the west  and took over the country and you expected the rest of us to siddon look and accept that. so when the north retaliated and went on a rampage then u ran back home and started crying and complaining .then u now decided u were going  to take over eastern nigeria much of which is not yours and u are surprised u got ur ass kicked again. without nigeria ,theres no eastern nigeria,so how can u claim other peoples land and oil against their wishes too?

if you think yorubas are cowards then u can start your poo. but dont be surprised when u are forced to eat poo in return.

if nigeria breaks up today u will still not have any right to ijaw or efik land so you can keep your rubbish to urself and cry all u want.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
ak47mann:

every tom D.I.C.K. and harry out here are talking about strategy like Yoruba's have fought war b4 or they have experience any kind of sophisticated war in there land,bloody clowns most of you have never handle guns b4 not to talk of experience war undecided i wonder the kind of mentality am dealing with sad i think you guys like to talk just  to feel belonging,

According to our documented history, the civil war was crapy until Yoruba military men of the 3MC took over and whoop your lazy biafran a's's and if I might add, you punks surrendered to a Yoruba man.

Pick up some history book you dullard.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by jason123: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=60pt]Una never tire undecided[/size]
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by oduasolja: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
stupid igbo dummies talking about who is a coward and who is not.

when hausa attacked u in the north , why did u all pack your bags and run. u for stay there and fight.

yall were the first to fire shots and kill in this complex country called Nigeria and u did it in a tribalised way. i guess u thought hausas were cowards too ,ok. well i guess u now know they are not.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aljharem3: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

leave them alone. HABA

They like Ojukwu then so be it, it has nothing to do with the yorubas or hausas
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by WaltherPPK: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

Is it only bastard you have in your vocabulary?Toilet-bowl licking butt head.

I Guess the lobotomy done on you by the quack doctor by Awka junction went wrong.

Next time time your degenerate mama gets to call you her son, ask her about the tramp at Nnewi that fathered you.
Should I bother calling you what you are not.I will call you bastard 1000 times because that is exactly what you are.I have told you your life history that is why u are mad.You confirmed your mother was wh.oring in Asaba during the war.There where many wh.ores in Asaba then that ran with hausa soldiers your mother was one of them, that was how u learnt hausa which you also confirmed.Your mother sold you the lie that you were fathered by an Ijaw fisherman, when in actuallity she does not know who you father was.So what are you? A BASTARD.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
WaltherPPK:

Should I bother calling you what you are not.I will call you bastard 1000 times because that is exactly what you are.I have told you your life history that is why u are mad.You confirmed your mother was wh.oring in Asaba during the war.There where many wh.ores in Asaba then that ran with hausa soldiers your mother was one of them, that was how u learnt hausa which you also confirmed.Your mother sold you the lie that you were fathered by an Ijaw fisherman, when in actuallity she does not know who you father was.So what are you? A BASTARD.

Demented scumbag. Its so clear your mother is a whoring tool who served the maggotous creature called Ojukwu during the war. That is why it pains you so much. I hope you do not believe her lies that Ikemba fathered your sorry arse cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by WaltherPPK: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

Demented scumbag. Its so clear your mother is a whoring tool who served the maggotous creature called Ojukwu during the war. That is why it pains you so much. I hope you do not believe her lies that Ikemba fathered your sorry arse cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your deranged LovePeddler of a mother should be ashamed of her past rather than feeding you with lies that has made you paranoid. What explanation do you have for the trash you are spewing.You should blame you mother for her puzzy which would never be satiated for not knowing who you father was.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Rgp92: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
A lot of brave man died for this mutherfvcker named Ojukwu. May the brave soldiers of Biafra and Nigeria, who died fighting rest in peace. Those are brave man.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Katsumoto: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
What is the point of bringing mothers into such a senseless topic.

You can't compare apples and oranges.

Nevertherless, Ghaddafi begged for his life and was killed.

Ojukwu, despite starting with a noble objective, ran off when it mattered. After more than 2 million deaths, many of them women and children, Ojukwu had only two options: 1)Victory through the surrender of Nigerian forces or cessation of hostilities 2) fight to the bitter end.

Instead Ojukwu ran and left his people at the mercies of the Nigerian forces.

Arguing that Ojukwu ran to fight another day is just bull.shit because Ojukwu returned to Nigeria to join those he fought between 1967 and 1970.

Anyway, everyone to their definition of bravery and cowardice. I go with the Japanese definition - fight to the end and if you fail in your objective, seppuku (disembowelment).
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
WaltherPPK:

Your deranged LovePeddler of a mother should be ashamed of her past rather than feeding you with lies that has made you paranoid. What explanation do you have  for the trash you are spewing.You should blame you mother for her puzzy which would never be satiated for not knowing who you father was.

Read your posts again. you will realise you are a noodle brain Arrow, born of a worthless 1kobo LovePeddler. The attempted abortion your mother had because you were clearly unwanted surely affected your ability to be coherent.

Vent your anger on the sewer dwelling scumbag that defiled your mama to give birth to you.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by andyanders: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Seunn11

[b]Poster, by your name, you are Yorubaby tribe. I don't have to insult Yoruba people because of an animal like you. We have decent Yoruba people here, from men of God, like , Papa Adeboye , prophet T.B Joshua, Evangelist Ebeniza Obe, Wole Soyinka, the Governor of Lagos state, Fashola and other decent people like them. You are one of the iddio.ts produced by parents of yours who met under Oshodi bridge and had a relationship under the bridge of which you grew up not knowing any of them. Its a pity.

You are worst than an animal. Dog and cats are better than you. Pigs, worms and centipede are in a better state of mind than a waste like you.

You are a contradiction to human history. Its a pity you are using Gaddafi to compare Ojukwu because of the tribalism in your blood.

Ojukwu saw the need to fight for the Right of his people at that time because he saw the future of Nigeria that without asking for your Right, you will be marginalized. People never believed in his agitation because they were not educated then and he was a well Oxford educated individual with the Nigerian Army then. He knew then that with what he has seen that his people will be marginalized which till date, the South East has been in that state. Is it not what Ojukwu fought then that the Niger /Delta is asking for now? Other parts of States here in the South South is agitating for same reason Ojukwu fought for.
Gaddafi in question, was killing his people. Was Ojukwu killing his people?, Hell No. He asked them to stand up and fight for their Right.

You should go down and bury your deformed and undeveloped brain.
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aregbesola Inspects Projects In Osun, Hailed By People - Photos / Army Intercepts 1,000 Massob Members In Nsukka / Ogbonnaya Onu: APC Should Have Zoned The Ticket To The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.