Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? (18176 Views)

Poll: Who got balls of steel?

Colonel Ojukwu: 29% (48 votes)
Colonel Gadhaffi: 52% (84 votes)
None of above: 5% (9 votes)
I cant be bothered: 12% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

‘you Can’t Be More Biafran Than Ojukwu Who Abandoned Struggle’ Ben Apugo / I Slept Around With Maried Women Including Bianca Ojukwu, Who Am I? / Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Diligence: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2011
How dare u compare Ojukwu wt who? - Ghadafi - that's somewhat silly.

Ojukwu remains a selfless hero, but Ghadaffi killed his own people and stole their wealth.

If millions of Libyans cld rejoice and still do at Ghad's death and even queue up to see the corpse of their Ghadaffi, then whoever posted this post is an OSU (COMPLETE OUTCAST)!

Please can any sane person tell me the reason for the comparison?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by member479760: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2011
Gadhafi is an hero of Africa, he died for the cause he believed in, he never ran away like coward like naijaman Truth be told, for 42years he provided the basics for his own people. for the next 50 years naija we not meet the standard of living in the present Libya now.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2011
AND THIS YEAR'S AWARD FOR DUMBASS GOES TO

OP!
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2011
Ojukwu!! Ojukwu was a bit.ch nigga who took his people into a war and when shi.t hit the fan ran off like a p'ussy leaving his aides to bare the weight of his actions, only to come back and get married to the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and be given a traditional title that he didnt deserve. Thats not a hero, that a straight-up bitc.h as's, puss.ie as's, whimppy as's nigga.

Col. Ghadaffi (God rest his soul), was equally an animal, but had balls of steel. Didnt run off like a coward, fought against N.A.T.O, and even though he knew he couldnt win, stood by and went down like a man. I may not have liked the person he stood for, but I'll be damned if I should take away the respect he truly deserves.

Ojukwu = Bitc.h

Ghadaffi = MAN with balls of steel.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2011
Okija_juju:

Ojukwu!! Ojukwu was a bit.ch nigga who took his people into a war and when shi.t hit the fan ran off like a p'ussy leaving his aides to bare the weight of his actions, only to come back and get married to the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and be given a traditional title that he didnt deserve. Thats not a hero, that a straight-up bitc.h as's, puss.ie as's, whimppy as's nigga.

Col. Ghadaffi (God rest his soul), was equally an animal, but had balls of steel. Didnt run off like a coward, fought against N.A.T.O, and even though he knew he couldnt win, stood by and went down like a man. I may not have liked the person he stood for, but I'll be damned if I should take away the respect he truly deserves.

Ojukwu = Bitc.h

Ghadaffi = MAN with balls of steel.
GO SUCK GADDAFII DEAD D,I.C.K. THEN smiley smiley smiley
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2011
ak47mann:

GO SUCK GADDAFII DEAD D,I.C.K. THEN smiley smiley smiley

Ojukwu = Coward, Little girl, puss'y, whimp, chicken, sissy, weakling, scaredy-cat

Gadhaffi = Fearless, courageuos, valiant, bold, gallant, soldierly

ak47mann = Persona non grata .
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2011
WaltherPPK:

Look at who is talking about venting anger, are you not suffering from paranoia psychosis, if not why would you start blaming Ojukwu for your unfortunate life, when your stinking p.u.ssy hole of  a mother was opening her legs for all the drunk fishermen at the Asaba end of the River Niger and the hausa soldiers was it ojukwu that made her do so.Why are you mad at a man who does not even know you exist?

LoL grin. You seem to lack in the department of intellect, no intelligent opinion and your only escape route is childish insults. Well you are in for what you bargained for.

My night watchman who is an ex soldier that fought in Nnewi to defeat the coward from whose arse your mama used to lick butter during the war told me about her just now. I have come to realise where the imbecilic genes that your veins are fighting hard to contain without rupturing came from a woman with a disease ridden p.u.ss.y that served the depraved se.xual appetites of Biafran soldiers awaiting execution for cowardice.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2011
Okija_juju:

Ojukwu = Coward, Little girl, puss'y, whimp, chicken, sissy, weakling, scaredy-cat

Ojukwu = Quitter, Deserter
grin grin grin grin
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2011
seun, ur fada and moda are pussy, fucking yeast infected pussy, u got d mind to insult ojukwu, nwanne, take serious time, idiot, asshole
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by adros84(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2011
@ Eko Ile,
Biro ba lo logun odun, otito a le ba lojo kan. Say whatever you like, I am Yoruba and proud to be one. But I am also a student of history. I am not like people whose knowledge of history is based on newspaper reports and beer parlour gossips. I respect Ojukwu as a person for his role in standing for the rights of his people. I wish we had someone like that during the Abiola case. That I do not belong to a tribe will not blind me to good things about that tribe. That has been the problem with us in Nigeria. Most Yorubas do not see any good thing in any other tribe, same for most Igbos and Hausas. How can an educated man be blind to the good in other people. If I know my English very well, that is the meaning of parochialism. The Igbos like other tribes have their good and bad points. I respect them for their industry, tenacity of purpose and fighting spirit. I respect the Yorubas for their intelligence, kindness and straightforwardness. I love the Hausas for their simplicity. For the avoidance of doubt, I repeat  that I am YORUBA form EKitiland. EKITI KETE.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2011
fucking ypruba bastards,
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2011
adros84:

@ Eko Ile,
Biro ba lo logun odun, otito a le ba lojo kan. Say whatever you like, I am Yoruba and proud to be one. But I am also a student of history. I am not like people whose knowledge of history is based on newspaper reports and beer parlour gossips. I respect Ojukwu as a person for his role in standing for the rights of his people. I wish we had someone like that during the Abiola case. That I do not belong to a tribe will not blind me to good things about that tribe. That has been the problem with us in Nigeria. Most Yorubas do not see any good thing in any other tribe, same for most Igbos and Hausas. How can an educated man be blind to the good in other people. If I know my English very well, that is the meaning of parochialism. The Igbos like other tribes have their good and bad points. I respect them for their industry, tenacity of purpose and fighting spirit. I respect the Yorubas for their intelligence, kindness and straightforwardness. I love the Hausas for their simplicity. For the avoidance of doubt, I repeat  that I am YORUBA form EKitiland. EKITI KETE.

Please STFU with that ekiti rubbish? Silly coward. What's next? Tell us white is blue and black is green? Do you have your own special brand of Nigerian history or you are just another talking pea brain dullard?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2011
ifeanyiobi:

bleeping ypruba bastards,

Back to sender x 1 million
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ektbear: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2011
Let's let sleeping dogs lie.

No need to insult anyone's god (figuratively speaking), whether you think highly of said god or not.

Anyway all this Ojukwu stuff isn't going to butter anyone's bread in 2011, so nothing gained by insulting or praising him. So let's just leave it be.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by adros84(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2011
You mean you did not know that Brigadier Ogundipe declined to take over in those days when Ironsi was missing? Then you do not know anything about Nigerian history. The man simply could not assert himself because he was afraid to die. Now the question is: Can we now on the basis of this say that all Yorubas are cowards? Of course no. The man simply exhibited his knowledge of self-preservation - Discretion is the better part of valour. There is nothing wrong in being a dullard, especially a successful one at it. If speaking the truth makes me a dullard, then I would rather be a dullard than anything else.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by chineds(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2011
Gaddaffi would have been my hero if he had put a bullet to his head when he was apprehended rather than pleading for his life. He died a shameful death after transforming Libya during his early years. In as much as we can hold some exceptions for Ojukwu, there is no level of comparison between them. Before now, i respected Gaddaffi for how he shunned the west but his finishing showed a full blown coward. I am sorry but lets face the facts here.

There is no way i can regard GADDAFFI as a hero as he missed the timeline well designed for him to create one.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2011
adros84:

@ Eko Ile,
if other yaribas are like you nigeria by now will be in a better place, well u see your brothers and sisters changing different monikas just to face one igbo ID, cheesy cheesy to me they are jokers by now they supposed to know that their tricks are well known in nigeria they should grow some balls,some claim asaba delta states just to feel that he belong to biafran course lol what a bunch of car-wards  grin
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by adros84(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2011
@ Eko Ile
Your attitude is one reason Chief Obafemi Awolowo never became Prime Minister or President of Nigeria. Anybody that disagreed with him in Yorubaland was labelled a bastard or saboteur and was marked for destruction. It is wrong to believe that everyone must simply agree with your point of view in all matters. Let me ask you, did our forefather, Lamurudu the father of Oduduwa not flee Mecca and Medina during a war there? If he had chosen to die in Mecca or Medina, how would the Yoruba race had come into existence? This is history than can be verified from the history books by notable Nigerian and non-nigerian authors.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2011
ak47mann:

if other yaribas are like you nigeria by now will be in a better place, well u see your brothers and sisters changing different monikas just to face one igbo ID, cheesy cheesy to me they are jokers by now they supposed to know that their tricks are well known in nigeria they should grow some balls,some claim asaba delta states just to feel that he belong to biafran course lol what a bunch of car-wards  grin

Okija_juju:

LMAO
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by EkoIle1: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2011
adros84:

@ Eko Ile
Your attitude is one reason Chief Obafemi Awolowo never became Prime Minister or President of Nigeria. Anybody that disagreed with him in Yorubaland was labelled a bastard or saboteur and was marked for destruction. It is wrong to believe that everyone must simply agree with your point of view in all matters. Let me ask you, did our forefather, Lamurudu the father of Oduduwa not flee Mecca and Medina during a war there? If he had chosen to die in Mecca or Medina, how would the Yoruba race had come into existence? This is history than can be verified from the history books by notable Nigerian and non-nigerian authors.

STFU. This is about Ojukwu the coward, not your irrelevant and absurd rubbish,

lol @ It is wrong to believe that everyone must simply agree with your point of view in all matters.

What about you swallowing the same rubbish and respect the fact that I have a view too and my views should be respected just like yours?

I guess in your clueless world, views is a one way traffic affair.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2011
We need to stop all this tribalistic nonsense  angry

Tribalism is one of the main things holding this country back!

It is small-minded, backwards  and ignorant way of thinking. Nigerian youths should be forward thinking and learning from mistakes of our earliar generations.

Let us throw tribalism into the dustbin of history and respect each other and even celebrate our different cultures.

@ OP this is a very ignorant an tribalistic post and is not even proper valid comparision.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2011
If Ojukwu had died at the last stand at Umuahia, maybe BIAFRA would have been actualized.

Now he is just some cun't who is parading himself as a War hero when the real heroes laid down their lives in battle like men. Ojukwu sucks monkey balls.

Brave men include;

Saddams Sons (Udey and Qusay): who stood and shot it out with the U.S Marines for hours until the U.S called in an F-18 jet strike on their position.

Osama Bin Laden: Who didnt run or get captured like a bitc'h. Shot it out like a man and got merked as a result of superior fire power and the fact that the Americans had the element of surprise on their side.

Col. Ghadaffi: Although he was caught in hiding, was merked in the middle of a war and true to his words, died in Libya.

Ken Saro-Wiwa: Stood by his cause until death. Died with his comrades like a real Leader. And until today, Shell has not been able to resume full operations in Ogoni land. Now this is a real and true NIGERIAN Hero. I propose his picture on the 2000Naira bill.

Punks include:

Idi Amin: This little bitc'h ran out of Uganda and  died in exile in Saudi Arabia.

Laurent Gbagbo: Was caught like a sissy, b'itch slapped by his captors and his wife was smacked around like a whor'e.

Saddam: Caught hiding in a hole like a rat, was made to stand trial like a common criminal and got hanged like a ragdoll.

Ojukwu: Sneaked out of Nigeria by night like a scaredy cat with his tail between his legs, left the real heroes (his subordinates) to stand and shoot it out like real soldiers while he was sipping on brandy abroad, could not return to Nigeria until he was granted amnesty like a common Niger Delta militant and was relegated to the "backyard of the boys quarters" of Nigerian politics. The Igbos are even worse off after his bullshi't catfight. And on his return he ran off and married the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and collected a chieftancy title that means nothing. Even in his own state (Anambra), he has no political relevance. He never achieved the Biafran dream and was not ready to die trying. Classic example of a Nigerian Bitc'h.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2011
GenBuhari:

We need to stop all this tribalistic nonsense angry

Tribalism is one of the main things holding this country back!

It is small-minded, backwards and ignorant way of thinking. Nigerian youths should be forward thinking and learning from mistakes of our earliar generations.

Let us throw tribalism into the dustbin of history and respect each other and even celebrate our different cultures.

@ OP this is a very ignorant an tribalistic post and is not even proper valid comparision.

This is coming from BUHARI?! shocked
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2011
^^^
another Yoruba monika sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2011
Okija juju,
I am a child of Biafra who nearly died of starvation.

I believe that Ojukwu did the right thing to end the war to end our suffering and save millions of lives that were in danger.

I think most Igbos are grateful to Ojukwu for defending our people in the face of the 1966 massacres.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by seanet02: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
See ibos with their stupid1ty, why compare the Whimp to the brave one. Ojukwu remain c bloody and useless coward. A bingo he is
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by DDN: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
I am laughing. If Gowon should be truthful, he is regretting today about the pogrom that he perpetuated to the people of Eastern Nigeria in the sixties. Today, his state has been experiencing same naturally in the last eight years. let him come out and apologize, that is the solution to the problem in Niger State.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2011
seanet02:

See ibos with their stupid1ty, why compare the Whimp to the brave one. Ojukwu remain c bloody and useless coward. A bingo he is
MY FRIEND SHUT UP UR STINKING MOUTH OLODO,
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by WaltherPPK: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
1stCitizen:

LoL grin. You seem to lack in the department of intellect, no intelligent opinion and your only escape route is childish insults. Well you are in for what you bargained for.

My night watchman who is an ex soldier that fought in Nnewi to defeat the coward from whose arse your mama used to lick butter during the war told me about her just now. I have come to realise where the imbecilic genes that your veins are fighting hard to contain without rupturing came from a woman with a disease ridden p.u.ss.y that served the depraved se.xual appetites of Biafran soldiers awaiting execution for cowardice.
look at this poverty stricken as.shole , son of a smelly drunk fisherman,what r u trying to feel like.Didn't your your mother  die from the disease she got from those uncircumcised hausa soldiers in Asaba.You know am stating  a fact.But you are just conjuring rubbish from your twisted mind.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by chimaike: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
rareman:

umu IGBO jiri nu nwayo, mara na okwu asaro asa obu anuofia kwuru ya. Biko nu ejim obi chineke na-ario unu, hapunu ndiara ka ha ria naani ha. Ike ga-agwu ndi nzuzu, wetuonu obi! O doro anyi anya na anyi ka ha niile mma. etikoo ndi Yoruba niile onu onweghi onye ruru ojukwu.

Biko gwa ha, umu ofo biko hapu ndi ofe mmanu, ha wu ndi ujo. Ojukwu ga enwe ndu ogologo na ha Jesu.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Torch1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
DDN:

I am laughing. If Gowon should be truthful, he is regretting today about the pogrom that he perpetuated to the people of Eastern Nigeria in the sixties. Today, his state has been experiencing same naturally in the last eight years. let him come out and apologize, that is the solution to the problem in Niger State.
Ofcourse Gowon is regretting it, Ojukwu in 1966 saw what is happening now and he wanted to liberate his pple from the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio(a Jihadist) it is true that Ojukwu didn't succeed but Biafra never die, the Easterners still want it even the S.S people are fighting the same course which Ojukwu did in 1966, the S.west(Yoruba pple) are now calling for true federalism, majority of Middle belts hates being refered as Hausa-Fulani pple. I know many Nigerians especially pple from North and S.West don't want Nigeria to be divided just becos of the so-called oil in the Niger Delta region but they forget that before the Oil there was a lot of human resources in thier regions e.g Groundnut pyramids in the North and enough Cocoa in the S.West. People are dying every year in the North including Youth Corpers about 3-4 Yoruba, 2 Igbos, and 1 Ijaw Youth Corpers were killed in the North during the recent election crisis, many Yorubas were killed in Jos recently, they dnt care about ur tribe as long as you are an infidel they will kill you once there is any crisis, instead of us to be agitating for Sovereign National Conference or even True federalism we are here comparing Ojukwu and Gaddafi, whether you like it or not Ojukwu is a hero to about 40million Easterners while Gaddafi was a tyrant to 4-5million Libyans that is the fact.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
chima ike:

Biko gwa ha, umu ofo biko hapu ndi ofe mmanu, ha wu ndi ujo. Ojukwu ga enwe ndu ogologo na ha Jesu.

Ojukwu ga nwu onwu ojo!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Warned Dana Air MD About Their Operational Services – Gov Akpabio / FG Awards Contract For Niger Bridge / FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.