Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? (18178 Views)

Poll: Who got balls of steel?

Colonel Ojukwu: 29% (48 votes)
Colonel Gadhaffi: 52% (84 votes)
None of above: 5% (9 votes)
I cant be bothered: 12% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

‘you Can’t Be More Biafran Than Ojukwu Who Abandoned Struggle’ Ben Apugo / I Slept Around With Maried Women Including Bianca Ojukwu, Who Am I? / Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aljharem3: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
htajz:

tell your yoruba brothers to grow some balls and stop hiding behind peoples ethnicity , leave ijaws out of this rubbish thread, ijaws are the only ethnic group that have continued to fight the evil nigeria right from independence ,remember we fought the first civil war against ironsi  the last thing an ijaw or a niger deltan will do in his life is to call anybody that have also challanged the fed govt coward.

No one spoke about ijaws or any ss

All i am saying is that stop insulting the yorubas or northerners. Either insult the poster, tackle the topic and stop this ur delusion that all posters against Ojukwu are yorubas because I can bring out evidence of Ibibios, Ijaws, Edos,and even Igbos that called Ojukwu a coward of which they are well know public figures in there various societies

Just stop it and continue with ur topic. As you can see, Yorubas and Northerner have avioded this topic like a plague. So stop pulling the dog's ear
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
htajz:

istcitizen is another yoruba man claiming to be ijaw, dont come here to rubbish the image of the ijaws,no ijaw man will put mouth in such topic, typical yoruba coward.

Well I am not Yoruba. At the risk of sounding tribalistic, I must confess I am happy to note you just wrote that the Ijaws have an image. Thanks.

I am Ijaw and partly Ibo from Asaba. I speak fluent Ibo, Izon and a little Hausa. My maternal people were massacred in Asaba during that war you go crazy about.

I am only looking at the issues from an objective angle. I have in-laws nieces and nehpews from various tribes in Nigeria and would not be drawn into tribal warfare in NL.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by cap28: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
a true revolutionary fights and dies for his cause - a true revolutionary does not embark on a revolution without understanding that he might have to die in the process, its either you are a true revolutionary and beleive in what you are fighting for or you are just another power hungry opportunist, it is quite obvious which category Ojukwu belongs to, there is no revolutionary leader that i know of that abandons their cause in order to save their life, even some of the most reviled and hated leaders like adolf hitler had the decency to take their own lives after leading millions of his own people to their own deaths, and yet we are expected to make an exception with Ojukwu who not only led  millions of his own people to their deaths but  HAD THE GUTS TO ABSCOND AND COME BACK TO JOIN FORCES WITH THE VERY PEOPLE WHO KILLED MILLIONS OF HIS OWN PEOPLE - where on earth have you heard of such a man being held up as a hero?  where? where?  only a complete fool would look at a man like that and accord him any iota of respect.

There is no comparison between Qadaffi a man who dared to challenge the might of europe and america, a man who chose death over european and american enslavement to Ojukwu who played russian roulette with millions of lives and then abandoned ship to save his own skin.

the final slap in the face of millions of igbos who died for this man was his alliance with all of those northern soldiers who massacred igbos with impunity - the likes of IBB, the late abacha, TY Danjuma are the people he now hob nobs with - the same people who massacred millions of igbos during the biafran war - i pray he gets his reward even in death.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
cap28:

the final slap in the face of millions of igbos who died for this man was his alliance with all of those northern soldiers who massacred igbos with impunity - the likes of IBB, the late abacha, TY Danjuma are the people he now hob nobs with -  the same people who massacred millions of igbos during the biafran war - i pray he gets his reward even in death.

Now you have let the cat out of the bag.

This is the issue that makes my heart bleed. When I travelled to my mother's village at Asaba, I heard horrendous stories of how many were massacred by federal troops and yet someone is calling this man a hero. A hero who abandons his people in the peak of a fight.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by WaltherPPK: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

Well I am not Yoruba. At the risk of sounding tribalistic, I must confess I am happy to note you just wrote that the Ijaws have an image. Thanks.

I am Ijaw and partly Ibo from Asaba. I speak fluent Ibo, Izon and a little Hausa. My maternal people were massacred in Asaba during that war you go crazy about.

I am only looking at the issues from an objective angle. I have in-laws nieces and nehpews from various tribes in Nigeria and would not be drawn into tribal warfare in NL.
You don't know the meaning of being objective. You are confused.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
And what did you call awolowo that took his life after drinking otakpiakipa
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
WaltherPPK:

You don't know the meaning of being objective. You are confused.

And you an in-bred troll. Make your opinion known and stop casting insults.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by emmykk(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2011
Both men have different dream and there is no basis of comparison.ojukwu hate want freedom for his people but lose the fight.is better to fight and lose than to keep quite.he is a form of hero like him or hate him.gaddafic was a leader that dont know when to quit.

both figure need not be compare
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by sheyguy: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
The ikemba . . . oh sorry the ikebe of ibo land who ran to CD in skirt and blouse shld never be compared to gadaaffi.
Ojukwu like a real ass(ikebe of ibo land) concealed himself in a skirt just like a real ass would do.
ak47mann:

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by jason123: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
ak47mann:

grin grin grin
Can you proved an evidence to support your claim? And please don't give me a Biafran website. You guys sef!!! grin grin grin
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by WaltherPPK: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

And you an in-bred troll. Make your opinion known and stop casting insults.
I know your mother.She  was one of those prostitutes in Asaba that ran away with northern soldiers, that is why you don't have any root, bastard.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by jason123: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
sheyguy:

The ikemba . . . oh sorry the ikebe of ibo land who ran to CD in skirt and blouse shld never be compared to gadaaffi.
Ojukwu like a real Bottom(ikebe of ibo land) concealed himself in a skirt just like a real Bottom would do.

Not necessary. This is the exact thing the OP wanted. Southern division. Btw, I saw Niger-delta on your profile, are you by any means Itsekiri?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
WaltherPPK:

I know your mother.She  was one of those LovePeddlers in Asaba that ran away with northern soldiers, that is why you don't have any root, bastard.

Lol. Is that the most intelligent contribution you can make to this thread. myopic sheep defiling vermin like you!
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2011
I want to no why awolowo sent his witch wife  to buy otakpiakpia which was meant 4 rats i want to no why undecided is someone after him?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ebizsols(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
I wonder what Awo and others like him are currently thinking in their pathetic graves while a country the allegedly fought to "keep together" was matter of factly ranked an abysmal 41st out of 53 according to Mo Ibrahim's recent Governance Index rating for 2011? While some cyber tigers are busy dissin a great man loved by his people, and led them when a pogrom/holocoust with a strong intent to obliterate them was raging.
Today thesame people that were given £20 war severance fee now dominate every competitive facet of the Nigerian economy going by today's statistics, thesame people single handedly built the 3rd largest film industry that currently employs more people than all the govt establishment put together.
If I might indulge you further, thesame people that where denied access to the basic needs of life, has consistently dominated JAMB enrollment statistics for over two decades now, yet you cowards have the balls to call Ojukwu a coward.
If Ojukwu dies today,the ideals he fought for still lives on, unlike Awo, Boro etc.
Isaac Boro for the records happens to be one clueless and senile freedom fighter who was killed like a chicken, if I must educate those who dont know, the only position he has ever attained in his pathetic and miserable short life was a student union leader at UNN, a position that was given to him in an Igbo dominated uni, yet you call us bigots.
The other pus-e Asari who in his days @UNICAL was busy labelling Igbo lecturers his enemies after failing any course and did it consistently and got himself rusticated for poor performance.
Today he has abandoned his struggle, who is the coward then.
Edwin clarke on the other hand a coward in his own right, feels that getting the presidency will solve the Ijaw mans trouble after the north and west has continually raped the region and even had obj ordering a military campaign @ odi where your women and children where raped and maimed.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by nairapark: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
Poster, Compare? 
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
ebizsols:

Isaac Boro for the records happens to be one clueless and senile freedom fighter who was killed like a chicken, if I must educate those who dont know, the only position he has ever attained in his pathetic and miserable short life was a student union leader at UNN, a position that was given to him in an Igbo dominated uni, yet you call us bigots.
The other pus-e Asari who in his days @UNICAL was busy labelling Igbo lecturers his enemies after failing any course and did it consistently and got himself rusticated for poor performance.
Edwin clarke on the other hand a coward in his own right, feels that getting the presidency will solve the Ijaw mans trouble after the north and west has continually violated the region and even had obj ordering a military campaign @ odi where your women and children where violated and maimed.

Wow! the only way Nigerians can tackle issues now is to go the tribal route.

Who cares if Isaac Boro or Asari Dokubo were cowards. That is an issue for another thread.

This thread is about Ghaddafi who went down fighting and Ojukwu who ran away like a sissy.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by jason123: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
ebizsols:

[b]I wonder what Awo and others like him are currently thinking in their pathetic graves while a country the allegedly fought to "keep together" was matter of factl[/b]y ranked an abysmal 41st out of 53 according to Mo Ibrahim's recent Governance Index rating for 2011? While some cyber tigers are busy dissin a great man loved by his people, and led them when a pogrom/holocoust with a strong intent to obliterate them was raging.
Today thesame people that were given £20 war severance fee now dominate every competitive facet of the Nigerian economy going by today's statistics, thesame people single handedly built the 3rd largest film industry that currently employs more people than all the govt establishment put together.
If I might indulge you further, thesame people that where denied access to the basic needs of life, has consistently dominated JAMB enrollment statistics for over two decades now, yet you cowards have the balls to call Ojukwu a coward.
If Ojukwu dies today,the ideals he fought for still lives on, unlike Awo, Boro etc.
Edwin clarke on the other hand a coward in his own right, feels that getting the presidency will solve the Ijaw mans trouble after the north and west has continually violated the region and even had obj ordering a military campaign @ odi where your women and children where violated and maimed.

1) Awolowo is LAUGHING OUT LOUD in his grave! grin grin (an already discussed issue here on NL.)
2) Awolowo and Boro's idealogy lives on as Ojukwu and Bello's idea live on. The SW is still using Awo's idealogy to govern her politics and national strategy. Boro's ND republic still lives on, although, its mainly an Ijaw thing.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by htajz: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
ebizsols:

I wonder what Awo and others like him are currently thinking in their pathetic graves while a country the allegedly fought to "keep together" was matter of factly ranked an abysmal 41st out of 53 according to Mo Ibrahim's recent Governance Index rating for 2011? While some cyber tigers are busy dissin a great man loved by his people, and led them when a pogrom/holocoust with a strong intent to obliterate them was raging.

your father there, dont bring ijaws into this mumu na we start the thread?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by WaltherPPK: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

Lol. Is that the most intelligent contribution you can make to this thread. myopic sheep defiling vermin like you!
How can an idi.ot like you arrogate objectivity to himself. You don't know any thing about what you are saying.Did you think the Biafran war was Ojukwus unilateral decision without any consultations and I know a foolish bastard like you will not believe that he was actually forced to leave and it was the wisest decision he took becos he has since remained a rallying point for his people.you should blame your who.ring mother for feeding you with lies about what befell your grandparents not taking it out on Ojukwu.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
WaltherPPK:

How can an idi.ot like you arrogate objectivity to himself. You don't know any thing about what you are saying.Did you think the Biafran war was Ojukwus unilateral decision without any consultations and I know a foolish bastard like you will not believe that he was actually forced to leave and it was the wisest decision he took becos he has since remained a rallying point for his people.you should blame your who.ring mother for feeding you with lies about what befell your grandparents not taking it out on Ojukwu.

Just re-read what you just wrote.

You will discover that its the rantings of a dysfunctional mind that has decided to open his putrid malodorous mouth to spit out the stupidity embedded in his genes.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by aurenflani: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
manny4life - hitler did not kill himself for fear of arrest or being killed or toture but for historical reason in that the russians will not put his "body on display in some moscow museum".
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
THE SAME WAY GADDAFI BODY WAS DISPLAYED IN A MARKET BUTCHER MEAT COLD ROOM!!!
And some carwards are expecting ojukwu to die from useless Nigeria army that cant give security in the country till 2day,
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by WaltherPPK: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

Wow! the only way Nigerians can tackle issues now is to go the tribal route.

Who cares if Isaac Boro or Asari Dokubo were cowards. That is an issue for another thread.

This thread is about Ghaddafi who went down fighting and Ojukwu who ran away like a sissy.
Has your father fought any war in his life? Y am I even asking, do you have a father?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by sheyguy: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
Does it really mata where am from
jason123:

Not necessary. This is the exact thing the OP wanted. Southern division. Btw, I saw Niger-delta on your profile, are you by any means Itsekiri?
our igbo pple shld learn 2 be honest.
They r just too proud 4 nutting.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
sheyguy:

Does it really mata where am from our igbo pple shld learn 2 be honest.
They r just too proud 4 nutting.
HOPE your parents have enjoy our money from abandon properties cool may be part of it was spent in your schools feeding etc,
at list you gain something from igbos Goodman cool or are u eyeing 4 another one? lazy bastards embarassed embarassed
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
WaltherPPK:

Has your father fought any war in his life? Y am I even asking, do you have a father?

The son of an in-bred dog molester asking silly questions. Not surprised at all, afterall you are a product of the decomposing c.u.n.t licking worm that defiled your mother. Buffoon.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Seunn11: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
ebizsols:

These Ibos are incurably si.lly and arrogant. Nollywood had been in existence before your ilk invaded it! And lack of your creativity has ruined it for others. On JAMB enrollment, you seem not to get the point that many of your admission seekers are doing it every year without ever progressing!! And absolute figures for each regions still shows you are trailing the trailblazers!!
On crime, you top it like crazy. You are born criminals. Vicious killers. Rapist. Cannibals etc
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ak47mann(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
Seunn11:

These Ibos are incurably si.lly and arrogant. Nollywood had been in existence before your ilk invaded it! And lack of your creativity has ruined it for others. On JAMB enrollment, you seem not to get the point that many of your admission seekers are doing it every year without ever progressing!! And absolute figures for each regions still shows you are trailing the trailblazers!!
On crime, you top it like crazy. You are born criminals. Vicious killers. despoiler. Cannibals etc
this guy u need ur head checked i don't border with you anymore,your comment dont have any constructive sentence brain dead baboon cheesy cheesy cheesy hater take it easy on urself you go woundoooo,by the way which yourba first film is as popular as living in bondage? which was world wide movie cus of us nollywood is all over Africa and beyond.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ebizsols(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Jason123 or whatever, one thing your likes love doing so well is distorting facts to suit your bruised ego.
Awo according to your assertion is laughing in his grave after institutionalising corruption and ethnicism which your group is known for.
If I might educate you further, after the indigenistation policy after the war,your brother's whose "administrative ingenuity" according to you destroyed the economic foundation of this country and you can see what your "competence" has led us to.
You are dissing your father not Ojukwu and I'll prefer a Gadafi handling things than for your ilk, atleast you can see what your brother Obj did with the country for eight years.
There are few Yoruba that I can stand up for Soyinka, Fela, major ishola williams, Gani the rest are losers.
Go and ask the likes of late prof Awojobi who was busy giving reasons why Ojukwu should not come back from Ivory coast, if you know history you know the rest of the story.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by manny4life(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
What baffles me is that a lot of nonsense are posted on here; I laugh in Swahili,

Seunn11:

On crime, you top it like crazy. You are born criminals. Vicious killers. despoiler. Cannibals etc

Silly and arrogant? Very unfortunate that you cannot understand an average igbo man, you're not TOO smart to behold the presence of an igbo man. What I see is the cry of a big man with a pen.is in front of him YET looking for people to put his woes on. You talk about lack of creativity, What a joke! Please don't get us all started. Dude, if you're using jamb enrollment as a basis of your comparison, then you're LOST!. In a race, there are 10 people, does it mean it's all 10 people that finishes the race? That simple principle applies, Your Jamb enrollment might be on a decline but at the end of year, question is how many of the same people who entered, graduated, with well paying jobs and are doing ok. That's the comparison you should be looking at.

Crime? You are the biggest joker I must say. There's a saying, show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are. You accuse the Igbos of the crime, yet you patronize them, you harass them when they fail to give in, what does that make you? Calling all these names simply signifies that at one point or another, you KNOW of peeps who were engaged in these crimes. Again, quit pointing the accusing finger and FOR ONCE, STAND UP LIKE GROWN MEN and take responsibility for your actions
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by jason123: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
ebizsols:

@Jason123 or whatever, one thing your likes love doing so well is distorting facts to suit your bruised ego.
Awo according to your assertion is laughing in his grave after institutionalising corruption and ethnicism which your group is known for.
If I might educate you further, after the indigenistation policy after the war,your brother's whose "administrative ingenuity" according to you destroyed the economic foundation of this country and you can see what your "competence" has led us to.
You are dissing your father not Ojukwu and I'll prefer a Gadafi handling things than for your ilk, atleast you can see what your brother Obj did with the country for eight years.
There are few Yoruba that I can stand up for Soyinka, Fela, major ishola williams, Gani the rest are losers.
Go and ask the likes of late prof Awojobi who was busy giving reasons why Ojukwu should not come back from Ivory coast, if you know history you know the rest of the story.

Bruised ego?? shocked shocked. Guy, I am an Itsekiri man for life!
I never insulted Ojukwu on this thread so your developed "complex" is your own headache.
I'll not go into history with you. Its not worth my time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG May Further Cut Petrol Price – PPPRA / Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo) / Mixed Reactions Greet Makinde’s Donation Of Cars To Oyo PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.