Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? (990 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? by Josboy1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
Can you date a poor but promising dude with a 4.10 CGPA, with an even high prospects of making a first class, given he's in 200L. A hardworking, handsome, humble and smart guy at that? Plus, he loves you for you, not for the money.
Re: Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? by akom0908(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2013
Look for rich gal that will make marriage miserable for you
Re: Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2013
Over 250views but just 2 comments. I guess nairaland is full of broke gals.
Re: Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? by vickyO(f): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2013
For me, I don't date so it won't be possible.

It seems to me that you are soliciting for a rich lady.
She spends on you, takes care of you and then you become a better man, ego kicks in when other girls begin to flock you and then she's begging for your attention, then she doesn't seem good enough anymore and before one says jack, you're lost in the multitude of girls with no hope of being found.

1 Like

Re: Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? by hotwax: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2013
They may say yes on nairaland but no in real life except those ones of over 36 years who are desperate to get a guy
Re: Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? by HarryPotter22: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
vickyO: For me, I don't date so it won't be possible.

It seems to me that you are soliciting for a rich lady.
She spends on you, takes care of you and then you become a better man, ego kicks in when other girls begin to flock you and then she's begging for your attention, then she doesn't seem good enough anymore and before one says jack, you're lost in the multitude of girls with no hope of being found.

You don't date? Really? I mean, who does that?
Re: Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? by agrovick(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
We guys can be ingrates @ times, so I really do not knw what to say
Re: Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? by Enegod(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
S( -_-) M(-_- ) H( -_-)
Re: Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? by vickyO(f): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harry_Potter22:

You don't date? Really? I mean, who does that?

I do...

I've got too much on my mind.
Re: Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
You be that guy abi?

(1) (Reply)

These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love / Encounters With The Moslem Chics / Pls Help...am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.