Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

A Wife Material But Not Well Educated - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Material But Not Well Educated (8975 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by http(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2011
$tunna:

the problem with not finding someone u wanna marry the way they are now is that by drastically changing the way she is now, u r giving her wings and there r no guarantees she will feel the same way about u at the end as she may use the wings to fly away!
u can mitigate this by starting a family why she is still in school, to prevent lots of regrets on your part in the future!

the streets of Canada are littered with african men who came to africa to marry half baked women bring them to canada and send them back to school while they hold down two jobs and once the woman finishes (and usually the women become nurses) n makes more money than the man they say bye bye!

there r older more educated women than she is that will meet your currents needs,
but good luck with the choice u make

it sometimes works as long as u do not do everything for her as many people have noted,

This is my fear about many women, cos when they get the wing ready, they just fly away.
greggng:

I thank God she can speak english and she is willing to further. My girl friend had similar problem but am encouraging her financial to further her education.Right now i have graduated and by december she will be in ND2 studying business admin in the same poly i graduated from. Some of my friends advised me to forget about her but my brother this lady is multi talented. She can cook good food, she is a good tailor, good caterer and is fantastic in hair making. Above all she interacts intelligently. I have no option than to send her to school. To achieve this, i paid her school fees for the 2 years at once. Right now we can only concentrate on transportation and feeding.she is on a full time cos i dont believe in part time studies. Do your best for her and u will not regret.

Bros, count urself lucky, but still be on the look-out and prepare for the unseen event PLEASE.

I don't have anything against a guy helping someone you wish to marry in life to get better, my problem is the lady ejecting you when she got what you want, then you realise she just use you to achieve her goal, U can never know the heart of women, they only show you what they want you to know.

@ Poster, please ask you go on, ask God for Guardiance about her, but please be precise about this, MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY HER WELL ENOUGH and always prepare for anything outcome from her in future, or better do it the old way, marry her and send her to school.
Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by lutha: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2011
OMG! All you comments reaffirmed my believing in this admoniton: IN THE MULTITUDE OF COUNSELLORS, THERE MUST BE WISDOM.
Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2011
Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by manbio: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
12years 6 months ago, i married and wedded a 19 year old lady. It was the best and greatest decision of my life. At that time I was going out with a banker and an air hostess but i thank God i did not make the mistake of marrying any of them.these are GIRL FRIENDS NOT WIVES. Please marry your lady if you truly see the wife qualities in her. you can contact me on ag7772000@yahoo.com
Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by Babasessy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
Pix

Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by lutha: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
@manbio, thank you. But your e-mail address does not exist on yahoo.com
Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by whirlwind7(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2011
@ poster: since when has having a university education become a requisite to getting married? Dont let a good thing pass u by.
Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by nchete(f): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2011
Though am not married i think i can still advise u. guy if u truely love her go ahead with the relationship the fact that her parents didnt see her through school doesnt mean that she is not going to get married or date an educated guy. wen u marry her or what ever u can assist her in what ever way u can to make the best out of life
Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by spyder880(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2011
Married mine and then put her in school, I now have it all, good wife + graduate!
Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2011
spyder880:

Married mine and then put her in school, I now have it all, good wife + graduate!

QED!
Re: A Wife Material But Not Well Educated by lutha: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2011
@whirl, nchete,spider n sagamite, thnks guz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Slapped My Father? / Why Do Married Ladies Hate Their Mother-in-law So Much? / My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.