Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise (4347 Views)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by CandyOps(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Play a Sucker to Catch a Sucker... Appear Dumber Than Your Mark.

No one enjoys feeling stupid...

... a great trick is to make your opponents feel smarter than you. Once they believe themselves to be more intelligent, they will never suspect that you have any ulterior motives.

Law #21.. , R. Greene.

So yesterday I made a post about losing my barnie to the japa syndrome. She dey enter CA.

Here's the post https://www.nairaland.com/7888227/princess-gone-naija-why/1#126596634 and the comments were wild as usual. I was thinking about getting her pregnant when she visits me or something but thought against it after reading the random advice I got here.

In the comments, a guy made me question the way I felt about the barnie. Saying she wasn't all that and he also felt I was simping for the barnie.

So I said let me do a little crosscheck when she came over today. She wanted to connect to my MiFi and had to give me her phone unlocked.

She was cooking for me in the kitchen so she had to rush back leaving her phone with me πŸ€”

Normally, to catch babe all you need to do is check her chats. It could be text, WA or FB.

You really don't need much work. It's just that I wasn't even interested in if she's banging any other person asides me.

So first thing I found out was that the barnie didn't even safe my number on her phone

I didn't even have to dial my number. I just opened her WA and went to her archives and there it was .... chilling in the cold hidden freezers of WhatsApp archive section.

Haaa! Babes! Una too much abeg 😐
Like .. the whole thing just clicked

The reason she's been giving me some kind attitude became instantly clear. Another nigga wey dey CA dey bankroll her entire trip. She said it's her family but I guess because I saw the lovey dovey chats

Ah! Barnies! I hail una.
Siofra and co.. abeg help me tap that other yellow sister wey wear show tummy.

Sister, I recognise you, Pablo say make i greet una πŸ™πŸ™

As I swipe the chats small, I done already get the info. I felt surprised for an instance but the feelings faded ASAP because I didn't want to get emotional with the events wey wan sup.

I felt shocked to my bones finding myself in a love triangle.

I knew I had to bang her brains out in return for being a naughty girl. That was the only punishment I could have thought of.

Aje!. I was looking at her and wondering how she could of pulled this off with a straight face.

I was smiling. It's nothing na.

At that point I no fit let my emotions spoil knack wey I wan collect and I dey try avoid adult vids so much because it leads to soapie.

Aje! I dey vex say I no sabi since.
I for help am chop the guy money wella.

That guy dey buzz am steady cheese, mehn.. I saw slips πŸ’΅

Now wey exchange rate sweet everywhere come tight like her pvssy.

So normally, you already know how this ends. But for those who don't... here's a small breakdown

We go chop first so she go happy enough to give me well.

And she no dey ever wear panties come my crib.

I just suggest back massage for her.
She say make I promise say nothing go happen. I tell her yes nothing.

She said, "do you promise?"
I reply, "yes."

She whispered, "I'm on heat"
"My body is hot"

I replied, "baby, AC is on and you are also on so you suppose feel warm" πŸ”₯

Before you know it back massage done turn her temperature up. She done dey feel somehow. She done dey arc her hips.

Dey do like earthworm wey dem pour salt πŸ›

I no even rush am. I wan make she relax.
Normally, I know say I go blow if I touch you with my magic hands.

E come be when I done dey plan you since.

She was a bit hesitant and pulled back when I pulled out a protection because she likes it without because She likes to grip me with her walls

Normally, I didn't want to get her preggy so I had to stylishly put it on when she was in the bathroom and covered up with the bedsheets.

She pulled up and we got down to business quick. Since she's a Christian we had to use missionary so you can say it was a holy consummation βž•βœοΈ

She's about the tightest barnie I've ever had in recent times.

We took it slow and had Unwind playlist on. Love In This Club Remix Pt 2 by Usher Ft Beyonce & Lil Wayne was playing in the background home studio 🎢

It drowned away her moans. So the neighbours don't get disturbed.

She was loud I had to cover her mouth and parts of her nostrils with my fist.

.. I felt my middle finger slid into her mouth and she bit me a little softly while I kept giving it to her.

As I covered her mouth & her nostrils it built up pressure in her and I knew she was close to Shangri-la πŸ’ŽπŸ’Žβ­•πŸ’πŸŽ

I whispered (more like a manly gnarl) told her how warm and tight she felt. Told her how she tasted like vanilla and licked her ears and her earlobes

The track that came next was magical, If This Isn't Love by Jennifer Hudson.

It was at the time I felt her walls vibrate like that of Jericho and I pulled an uno reverso so I don't end this lovely blow without trying my face down ass up position as a striker at I am at heart.

At this point she was wriggling again like those insane Benue State traditional dancers. Where they bend over slowly to the tune

Yeah! Imagine watching that dance but with 2x playback speed.

I tried to control my breathing so I don't fall over under her anointing. But watching her body shake violently as she was hit with waves after waves of one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever seen... in recent times 🌧️🌧️πŸŒͺ️

The signs don't lie.
. I didn't touch her because she wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. Watching her quivver with intense pleasure made me loose my controls and I went over the edge immediately.

She was done after a few glorious seconds.

Watching her catch her breath, I dwelled in the moment, I remembered I heard her speak a little of Mandarin or some sort of strange tongue during her trip to Shangri-la πŸ’Ž 🌧️

She was a complete mess after her trip. Her frontals done comot finish and shit but I guess that was why she wore a rumpled cloth whole leaving house. To avoid suspicion

I told her I didn't plan to make love to her because I wanted to bang her brains out but that massage though changed the course of action πŸ₯΅πŸ˜”

It really set her pizza warm and half done.

But I really feel sorry for the guy in CA as him mind go dey tell am say na only him get the babe ... but game is game.

Aje.

After the trips. She come dey feel bad dey call am sin. Dey tell me subtly say how she go dey wit me finish come travel dey with another d πŸ†

I no even talk. I tried to encourage her to open up but no nwa. E no pour throwaway.

I carry am go drop for her house. Press nyash small before she comot. She bill me say make I buy something for her as a way of feeling she got something out of it

I say, "no nwa"

She just text me say she still dey get shivers reach now.. me I still de get shivers reach now from finding out how she's double dating and not showing it.

But game is game.

Las Las, fear women.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by K33fK0zaRt: 3:59am On Oct 27, 2023
undecided
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by IceColdVeins(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yimu.
Sex isn't a punishment!
She won it all and you lost it all.
fvck!!!!

I don't blame you though. There's never a win for men in relationships or marriages, reason why every man of this generation must keep his heart cold and d1ck turgid as nature wants it.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by czarr(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
So you gave her orgasm as a punishment??

The only person wey you punish na the CA guy.
But don't worry, Nigeria go punish you for the guy.

E be like say na you lose las las, because na you still dey Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Streetmovement(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This nigga grin

Forget anything, na your write up I like cool

12 Likes

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
When we dey advise people dem no dey hear.my own story make sense,because I am always 2 steps ahead.i tire.i go drop am on a very good day.

1 Like

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by dontrulee: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Normal thing.
Girls dey cheat steady and codedly.
Me no mind so far I get many options.
If dem bill me, I dey whine dem and shi shi I no dey give them (except I just want to be generous) which is on rare occasions.
Many barnies dey tell me how Mumu guys can be and how dem dey bill guys without giving them sex (I just dey laugh within me).

I don bang plenty girls dem no dey move me again. The easiest to get are those ones forming celebate and SU (If you Sabi the way).

13 Likes

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by AfahaAbia(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
You sound very childish saying you would use sex to punish her!!! She is enjoying it even more than u. Sex doesn't kill a woman it's men like u who take dick enhancement drugs that is at risk. If u like Bleep her till the next one week the other guys in her life will still Bleep her under your nose.

9 Likes

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by CandyOps(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
czarr:
So you gave her orgasm as a punishment??

The only person wey you punish na the CA guy.
But don't worry, Nigeria go punish you for the guy.

E be like say na you lose las las, because na you still dey Nigeria.

Omo, na goal-goal. No victor. No vanquished!

My only loss is not finding out on time about the other guy. Bobo sent her a quarter of a milly for flights within Naija. We should be balling on his money had I found out on time.

Plus, I'm not stuck in 9ja forever. My visa to CA on visitors status should be out in months as my passport done ready. So no wams.

... my p is not that she's double dating. It's that she did it with a straight face. I would never have suspected a damn thing, bro.

I give it to her she's a good actor.

I just have to make sure I bang her a couple of more times b4 we say finally goodbyes.

I've been with women who dey on call with their BF's while in my bed but my emotions weren't involved. This was different because I felt emotional with her
This knowledge erased all emotions and made me just wanna keep her for fcuks sake

9 Likes

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Flora2Sweet: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Rough sex yes
Romantic Missionary No No
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Fredchisom(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
CandyOps:

Omo, na goal-goal. No victor. No vanquished!

My only loss is not finding out on time about the other guy. Bobo sent her a quarter of a milly for flights within Naija. We should be balling on his money had I found out on time.

Plus, I'm not stuck in 9ja forever. My visa to CA on visitors status should be out in months as my passport done ready. So no wams.

... my p is not that she's double dating. It's that she did it with a straight face. I would never have suspected a damn thing, bro.

I give it to her she's a good actor.

I just have to make sure I bang her a couple of more times b4 we say finally goodbyes.

I've been with women who dey on call with their BF's while in my bed but my emotions weren't involved. This was different because I felt emotional with her
This knowledge erased all emotions and made me just wanna keep her for fcuks sake
Just keep hopes alive you ..u just got passport and you're already 100% sure of ca visiting visa.
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Atsujnr: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Never trust a woman
No matter how sweet nd respectful she appears

11 Likes

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by padi94(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
So you no fit get her pregnant or what
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by CrownOfClay724: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
Your story no concern me.
Na your writing dey muzz me.

Your teeth complete, guy!

2 Likes

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by NFBI: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wasted generation
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by bestman09(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
shocked
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by CandyOps(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
Your story no concern me.
Na your writing dey muzz me.

Your teeth complete, guy!

I de use writing chop online normally. Thanks all the same. I did a copy that sold over 650k in 2 nights. I've done copies that has sold over 200m annually in Nigerian market.

The Nigerian market is in such a poor state atm. That if you're not earning in any foreign currency e go be like you never serious

2 Likes

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:56am On Oct 28, 2023
CandyOps:

I de use writing chop online normally. Thanks all the same. I did a copy that sold over 650k in 2 nights. I've done copies that has sold over 200m annually in Nigerian market.

The Nigerian market is in such a poor state atm. That if you're not earning in any foreign currency e go be like you never serious
try to bang her more ferociously before she go.if possible use coffee and herbs.destroy her grin

1 Like

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by CrownOfClay724: 5:38am On Oct 28, 2023
CandyOps:

Wow.
Impressive really.
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by imagrg(m): 5:59am On Oct 28, 2023
Your writing skill good sha but who dey engage writers now when AI full everywhere?
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Teeneyo(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2023
The BF sef dey mess up
Anyways Nigeria na AB so she gats run
U pose collect money for shaks n run
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by dhiqson(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2023
To think in the previous thread a guy told you you weren't sh*t and you called his bluff

Una go learn sha
Hard way or anyway

1 Like

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by CandyOps(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2023
dhiqson:
To think in the previous thread a guy told you you weren't sh*t and you called his bluff

Una go learn sha
Hard way or anyway

He isn't sh*t too πŸ˜†

Na that guy format the love comot my eyes sha... but he's still a bitch
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Quality20(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2023
Can u alone care for her?
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by DonroxyII: 3:50am On Oct 31, 2023
CandyOps:

But game is game.

Las Las, fear women.
Upon all Ya BS & Games Dem no Suppose Fear Men grin

All Na Games ... Play Ya Own & Leave the Table.
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by DonroxyII: 3:51am On Oct 31, 2023
IceColdVeins:
Yimu.
Sex isn't a punishment!
She won it all and you lost it all.
fvck!!!!

I don't blame you though. There's never a win for men in relationships or marriages, reason why every man of this generation must keep his heart cold and d1ck turgid as nature wants it.
Imagine oo ... She Wrecked His Heart & Still get Fvcked Heavenly Then Nigga is capping ihm won as if the girl never enjoy the Rhythms cheesy ...
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Godsongang: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Just imagine lies flying everywhere. What's the name of the author?
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by DonroxyII: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
AfahaAbia:
You sound very childish saying you would use sex to punish her!!! She is enjoying it even more than u. Sex doesn't kill a woman it's men like u who take dick enhancement drugs that is at risk. If u like Bleep her till the next one week the other guys in her life will still Bleep her under your nose.
A woman Just Died In Kwara State from Sex Romp With BF .. check Frontpage Bro ....

Abeg oo !

1 Like

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by CandyOps(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
DonroxyII:
A woman Just Died In Kwara State from Sex Romp With BF .. check Frontpage Bro ....

Abeg oo !

grin cheesy I read that post. I feel bad for that guy. And the guy na barber. Poor men too dey nack like say them wan teach the babe lesson. Lol

I remember when I used a last long cream on my then Ex. You go nack you no go fit climax.

So tee the barnie begin tell me say she done tire. Me sef done tire. I had to rest abeg cheesy
Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by DonroxyII: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
CandyOps:

grin cheesy I read that post. I feel bad for that guy. And the guy na barber. Poor men too dey nack like say them wan teach the babe lesson. Lol

I remember when I used a last long cream on my then Ex. You go nack you no go fit climax.

So tee the barnie begin tell me say she done tire. Me sef done tire. I had to rest abeg cheesy
All Those Things na for Ignorance folks ooo ....

If you put too much stress on Ya Heart Na Cardiovascular Attack(Heart Attack) You dey risk so ... I have Delayed Ejaculation But Once Bae is Done I'm Done I no go like make I get Obituary to talk Fvck person to Death Sentence ...

Human Brain 🧠 is very Fragile .. if Blood flows to the Brain Cease for Secs Your Life go see Ween πŸ‘€ Turnioniown ....

Once the Brain dies off due to lack of oxygen or nutrients from RBC ... Oti Lor Niyen !

All Those Creams, Agbo Etc are very risky on Healths of Fvckers !

2 Likes

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Kinterez(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2023
Forget plenty yanns about bleep or so, The stylish write up is top notchπŸ”₯..you are doing well..

1 Like

Re: My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise by Ballzproblemm: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
your writing is captivating I wish you go dey drop gist on a regular.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Top European Football Manager Catoon Pictures / Is Dis True Love Or He Is Jes Sexually Attracted / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.