Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Constantly Insults You (31713 Views)

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? / How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by MuslimIgbo: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Map1:
Kids are involved in marriage this days, When you see a growing up Man knee down for a Jobless lady to marry him this is what you get at the end,as a Man, you provide for shelter, food, clothes, education, health, transportation and many unforseen Bill,yet she still Insulting you because you can't create a business for her on time,then if i may ask, what is her own responsibility?My brother there are a lot of better women outside there who are well established and looking for a better husband to marry, when it gets to a stage that Woman don't appreciate your role,send her to her family let them feed her for a month,if she threatened to cheat on you,send her out , before any Man can give a woman 5k now,her Toto will cry for it
HOW CAN A REASONABLE MAN GO ON HIS KNEES TO BEG A NON-VIRGIN USELESS AND JOBLESS BROKE GIRL FOR MARRIAGE? cry cry cry
Na the one wey dey vex me pass be dat.

YOU WILL BEG A GIRL WITH NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT, A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND BY NUMEROUS GUYS LIKE FOOTBALL FOR MARRIAGE shocked

GOD FORBID BAD THING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Benjanni(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
RonuThings:
cool

Just negodu sad

Op, is your wife a Yoruba woman

Anyways, whatever, ladies of nowadays are a disgrace to Africa. They can insult the hell out of you.

Especially Nigeria Women undecided
wahala you dey find
wahala you go get undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by nairalanda1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
maestro299:
My brother, forget all that one. No be woman again? Once they get married, na so so one drama after another. Before you know it, they've started working to emasculate and psychologically wear down the husband. It's only the grace of God that can help many of our brothers in this matrimony of a thing.

Even then, people don't wake up and become abusive just like that. Whether man or woman.

There is always a causative agent. It needn't come from the marriage.

Also, he would have seen it during courtship if he had his eyes opened.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by frog12: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
most sensible so far

MuslimIgbo:

Reason for her insults:

YOU DIDN'T MARRY HER AS A VIRGIN
YOU DON'T KNOW HER TRUE BODYCOUNT
SHE DOESN'T RESPECT YOU AT ALL
YOU'RE NOT RICH OR VERY COMFORTABLE YET
ETC

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Winneepye: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
God's command to men is to love their wives ,and women respect your husband. ANY woman that is not able to submit to a man should not bother to get married. However women usually submit when they are loved.
You need to sit her down to know the reason for her constant anger.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by frog12: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
so even if you are not the first person to marry her, some women still respect the husband

MuslimIgbo:

Reason for her insults:

YOU DIDN'T MARRY HER AS A VIRGIN
YOU DON'T KNOW HER TRUE BODYCOUNT
SHE DOESN'T RESPECT YOU AT ALL
YOU'RE NOT RICH OR VERY COMFORTABLE YET
ETC
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Snow2six(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
My own na anambra, i nogo advice my enemy 2 reach thr person wey de insult me say trailer go jam me, efcc go hold me, i nogo c beta, sometimes she go drag cloth i jst buy,tear am un2 say mek i nogo out, na she b d 1st gal i beat 4 my life,me wey no support beatin,me pursue her o,dm wan com use say mek i marry her via court weddin un2 cos she born 4me(me wey still de hustle wetin b dm plan)i tel dm 2 hold d baby as na wetin dm wan use enta me...life goes on
edunaragold:
as your case be na so my own be too,I will send money they will laugh and say how much is this ,I came to understand that the change she dose of for me to let go of the baby.if I talk ,she will cut calls,of I ask of the baby she will cut calls.me too leave them , brother igbo woman too useless

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by BeigJawnson(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her

You can't divorce her except she cheated on you ... And I believe she has been cheating on you or she has seen a man fingering her head outside.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by adecz: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔽⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

A woman of such character can
never change, as such it's for you
to develop a thick skin to absorb the
insults or you gradually begin to find
a way out.

A toxic atmosphere like that will eventually
lead to hypertension and then she
will abandon you to your fate.

By the way, didn't you know of this
behavior before marriage❓❓❓
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by kenny1313(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore

When your own Dog starts barking at you! Just know that someone has started feeding the dog!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Enemyofpeace: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
It is called, see finish. Your wife don see everything about you finish for your marriage, in terms of finances, love making, prick size, etc. Manage her or let her go

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by danhans(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore
Bro so sorry,the truth is nowadays women want to subject men. You have to stand firm be a man take right steps and right decision,plan your future or you will blame your self later,think when you will be 50,6070 etc you must not do anything she says,if she can not manage money let her work,I have similar issue with you but I stand firm even if people call me names am not bordered. A man should be in command while she is suppose to be 2nd in command of not it will not work bro.
Bible say husband love your wife,and wife summit to your husband if that is not the case then you have to look for the second option
Am a good Christian but marriage is not by force because I will not die before my time if it is not working
I hope you are saying the truth with your write up

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Boldideas: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Hmm... I pity you bro. You call this one a wife You're forming cool guy right. Continue until she lands you slap in a public place. She is not a good woman! This one will leave you once you go broke...

Am a baby father because I couldn't take insult just like this when I went broke. She will soon start breaking your bottle of beer when you're relaxing... You wanna hear the truth! She is a bitch!

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Gentlevip: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Insult you in your house, over your money, for no fault

The audacity is something else. And still you ask for advise. I am beginning to think she is correct for calling you idiot fool etc

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by MuslimIgbo: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
frog12:
so even if you are not the first person to marry her, some women still respect the husband

In whatever you do in this life, NEVER HONOUR A WHORÉ WITH AN HONOURABLE MARRIAGE, THEY DON'T DESERVE IT, THEY DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR MARITAL UNION AND DON'T VALUE OF MARRIAGE.
IF YOU'RE HOOKED INTO ONE ALREADY, NEVER PAY HER FULL BRIDE PRICE EVEN IF YOU WANT TO SPEND MILLIONS OF NAIRA ON THE WEDDING. LET HER KNOW YOU CAN'T PAY FULLY BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN. DIVIDE HER BRIDE PRICE BY THE NUMBER OF HER BODYCOUNT.... IT'S VERY EASY TO KNOW A GIRL'S TRUE BODYCOUNT...

A GIRL THAT'S NOT A VIRGIN IS A BIG RED FLAG, ESPECIALLY TO A HIGH VALUE MAN
IF YOU CAN MARRY MORE THAN ONE, ESPECIALLY THE ONE BETTER THAN HER, NEVER HESITATE TO DO SO.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Ibrahiimo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
RonuThings:
cool

Just negodu sad

Op, is your wife a Yoruba woman

Anyways, whatever, ladies of nowadays are a disgrace to Africa. They can insult the hell out of you.

Especially Nigeria Women undecided
who still marry Nigerian woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by bigcee(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her
Your wife is a covert narcissist. She done see you finish. You need to find a way to purnish her.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by imustsaymymindo: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Don't you love yourself?

Always choose yourself first.

Focus on you. What you love. And be ready to let go of any toxic person from the first sign.

Do this till you die. And every other thing would fall into that frame.

Stop bending your frame. Learn to fail. And fail fast. But learn from the failure. Don't die trying to make things work. You may just be in a thin line to becoming one of the guys paraded on nairaland for commiting murder.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Chachamiliano: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

She has been like this long before she gave birth,man is just managing and praying she changes. Not easy to be honest,not easy at all,the narrative will change once a man reacts physically. I pray God takes control of this one.

You cannot look into a man's eyes and call him an idiot,a fool etc,even as I type she is ranting on me,I wish I could record her voice and send it here.

Whatsoever you do, do not die. Kindly make an arrangement and leave the house without telling her. Drop enough money for her to take care of the kids.

Book hotel for 3 days and do not tell her your wherabout. Do not pick her call. Let her feel your wrath. She has grown balls and she will continue ranting and calling you names till you do otherwise.

Leave church matter here. We are talking about life and death. Trust me sir, you need to put your wife in her place once and for all. Never ever hit her cos if you do, you will continue doing it till its leads to something bad.

Sometimes, you can deny her money and let her know you are not interested in her food and sex again. Reach a gentle man agreement with her of staying in the house as co-tenant.

Do not sleep in the room with her again. If she makes the house uncomfortable, please park out for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by loswhite(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

You are married to yourself. I am sure you are among those guys that says man when no get money wetin make am dey fine woman....lol. You have finally bought the useless trophy...lol. Carry your cross oga

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Thecorporatesho(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:

Sometimes you need to go to the mud and beat a pig at its own game.
Make e know say werey full ground.
omo ...my belle 😂.... bros I greet o

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by EJEGBULEJE: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Once it gets to this stage,believe me we are done....I cannot comman kill myself,life is Short.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by penearth(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
PLZ UR WIFE IS FROM WHERE? LET ME DEDOSE HER BEHAVIOR FROM HER LOCALITY
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Teenaira: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
edunaragold:
bro u will just kill your self,me I left my abusive wife ,after she said she will kill the baby,that it's the baby I now like more than her,pls do away with that wife, avoid snagging wife .my wife attitude made me left her there in imo state.

So, what about the baby ? Even though she can not kill the baby but you don't leave anything to chance under such situations. The baby is a blessing to the family. Please do everything to protect her.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Heybeedee(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
CandyOps:
You sound like a big man if not I for say tomorrow early morning, tell her you want to go buy shaving stick and walka comot. Never to return to that house again

Maybe another man done dey whine her head
All this trenches mentality lol
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by TemmyDayo50(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her knowledge , let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

Best comment I don read so far for this Nairaland grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

its either she was never calm bt rather reserved or she was reserved but a dynamite waiting to explode or u feed a beast without taming it.

No calm and reserved woman turn to what u just described overnight it doesn't make sense. something is wrong somewhere. She probably has seen u finish that u never react or correct the little errors she does and this has emboldened her into more error.

u need to check her immediately and fast. U are even the one providing for her and she is riding u like that??

to correct such a lady u have to use and equal but opposite reaction and I don't mean touching her bt calling her bluff. in which case u must be ready to give her space.. I personally will send a lady who does such back to her dad's house to go learn manners. She will not stay in my house except if ure in some European country then u must look for another means to address this issue carefully.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
edunaragold:
bro u will just kill your self,me I left my abusive wife ,after she said she will kill the baby,that it's the baby I now like more than her,pls do away with that wife, avoid snagging wife .my wife attitude made me left her there in imo state.

Hahahahaha

I had a believe when I was a young tad, that marriage is a kinda prison without bars. The emotionally investment is a weapon in the hand of every women. After a decade in that toxic relationship, I observed nothing is changing about her. As a matter of fact, she will get worse by the day. Man just have to abandon her in her madness and seek for peace elsewhere. I later found out that that peace is within me all these while without knowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by gidjah(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Too bad sir, I wish I have your personal contact , would have talked to you personally. This thrait you ha e here is almost totally synonimous with Christian homes ,homes where one of the partner )most definitely the man)is very much on the religious plain.I speak with high level experience here.this is a very bad signal ,one to be sober and vigilant against in this end time.I pray Heaven gives you a wise and understanding heart so to manage this.
Rapture2021:

She has been like this long before she gave birth,man is just managing and praying she changes. Not easy to be honest,not easy at all,the narrative will change once a man reacts physically. I pray God takes control of this one.

You cannot look into a man's eyes and call him an idiot,a fool etc,even as I type she is ranting on me,I wish I could record her voice and send it here.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by VEHINTOLAR: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

@bolded part : she has been cheating on you already,trust me ! Decent and faithful women don't ulter or threaten their spouse with such even if their misunderstanding gets physical !

Bro,now is the time to pay close attention to her. Discreetly,check her phone call logs, messages and conversations on social media platforms. You might stumble on something !

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by friendl: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
She no love you ,..my brother life is too short ,get yourself a side chic

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Sarbee(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Even men wey no get reach you tame their woman. Sorry sir you are a sisi man with skirt. I swear to God who made me dem never born that daughter of a man to try this nonsence with me. I dey small self my mama or papa no dey abuse me talkless of the woman that I provide for. Jeeezzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virginity / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) / When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.