Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Constantly Insults You (31714 Views)

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? / How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by ezechi242: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jman06:
Everybody keep lamenting about Igbo ladies, yet they don't want to change from their bad ways!

Igbos have the highest number of 40+ single women in Nigeria. When you dig deep you'll discover that their greediness is responsible for their not being married. They are too greedy and long throated! An Igbo girl would marry a criminal provided he has money to throw around. Whenever you see them lamenting about yahoo boys killing their girlfriends, they're only paying lip service to the menace. Deep in their hearts they don't care provided they are not the victims.

It is only Igbo ladies that are so shameless that a man who is married abroad would marry them and tie them down in Nigeria while he's abroad enjoying with his oyibo wife. Ladies that call criminals and yahoo boys "Odogwu" because they have ill-gotten wealth.

I won't advise even my enemies to marry an Igbo girl. Never!!!

Don't generalize it, we have bad women all over the world and women are naturally selfish and greedy, I know IGBO women are very stubborn and money contious, but stereotyping them is not good
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by popcykaylah(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore
Rule number one never try to please a woman. Who doesn't see your value and all you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Ibelieve1601: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Stay there behaving like a fool, she never insult you reach, weak man. Throw that woman out of your house. Na by for to marry. They born man come this world come suffer?you are paying bills and feeding her ,she still get mind dey insult you. You better wise up before you did before your time.
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Chi133(f): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=Rapture2021 post=126720225]

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her.

Before you shock her in getting another woman, just make sure she has left your house oo, don't go and deceive any woman in marrying you whereas you're still leaving with another woman oo
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Chi133(f): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
sulakishop:
Arrange a fake second wife...

Meaning!! The woman should leave the house first before arranging any other wife.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by johhnnie(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
kamtamark:
We are in thesame pot just that my own is worst because I am not working at the moment. I beat my her once and she collapse I spend a lot in the hospital, from that day I vow never to touch her again.
Is close to 4months now that I am not working I have searched for jobs until I'm tired, sometime I even suspect her of doing something to me so that I can stay in the house and look after the children . When she wasn't working she was calm, respectful but now she talk to me any how even Infront of the children
I warned her several times to mind her words when she is Infront of the children, but she do it time and again up to the extend that she is texting men when we are lying on the bed at night I clone her WhatsApp I can see everything from my phone.
One thing I am thanking God is to let me go through this to really understand who I am dealing with.
I have promise myself to let her feel free , when I got a job .....we will separate.

Please- how can one clone a phone?
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by elmagnifico411(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Who be this one?? Which kain advice be this??
Coleman7:
Let your words be few. Stop talking much with her.
Grow your spirit man be alive. Do whatever you feel is good to her, be nice to her.
Proceed and open the boutique for her, but don't let your mouth be open for long, always act more and say less. Don't treat her bad, even when she does so. If the heat is so much, you can leave the house and stay off for days without her knowing your movement.

Let your words be few but treat her nice.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by slimjohn2k5: 12:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Stop staying at home even if u work from home.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Slurity(m): 1:50am On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

WHEN YOU SEE A CALM WOMAN THAT RESPECTS HER HUSBAND, SHE IS PROBABLE POOR OF STILL NOT AS RISH AS HER HUSBAND. If you see a disrespectful wife, believe me, she feel richer than the husband. use your sense, she now has a bank somewhere you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by chieni(f): 2:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Tallesty1:
One of the problems we have on this forum is our inability to address issues based on the people involved, rather than focusing on gender. I asked a question yesterday about how men who find themselves in a certain situation would react. However, it quickly turned into a battle between women and men. The next piece of advice was to marry a second wife, as if struggling with one is not enough.

I saw someone suggesting up there that you should loot her shop and ruin her finances to see how she can be left broke and still be disrespectful. Such nonsense! Nobody seems to care about the individuals involved; the focus is solely on gender, forgetting that no two people are wired alike.

You mentioned that your wife was calm and reserved, so what changed? How did she change, and when did this change occur? If she changed after she started making money, then two possibilities exist: either she's a terrible person, or you were mistreating her when she didn't have much. Which one is it?

I keep emphasizing this point: as a man, if the only thing you have is money, then you're in trouble. I've seen women who earn much more than their husbands, yet you'd never notice it. You need money, leadership skills, good decision-making skills, common sense, good character, and more.

Some men think everything is fine as long as they drop chop money. I pity them.

As a man, analyze the issue, find out what went wrong, and work on fixing it. But if the fault isn't yours and all your efforts for peace fail, then it might be a good time to consider separating from her.
Obviously most of them making such negative statements are not married. I doubt they are.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Uptheante(m): 2:20am On Nov 02, 2023
Wannabenz:
Just leave her and travel or go and stay with one of your guys. Stop any communications with her till she comes back to her senses.
Why should he leave his house because of a woman he married with his own money?
Isn't it better he rather chase her away?
Is he afraid of her?
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by chieni(f): 2:23am On Nov 02, 2023
dkidd:

Mine was shouting at a new born of less than 24 hours because the baby wants to suck. And she's from that same state. It's like they don't value children there? Looking at her own family setting now it's obviously their way. And worse is she did it in the presence of an elderly man whom I respect and respects me. Even when I was correcting her to breastfeed the child she said she's tired and wanted to give her those baby food. A newborn oo. I had to shout at her and even my bro put mouth before she breastfeed oo. Sometimes I fear for the health of the baby because if she can do that when I'm there what will she do when I'm not. Sorry to say women from those parts are terrible and I'm not the only one saying it even my bro sef dey experience am right now too. I thank God I never intended to marry her because I know her true nature is wickedness. Na only that baby she fit get from me. I wish I had known about women from those parts I for just dey ignore her continuously when she was throwing herself at me. My only regret is going rawlings sha
Women actually experience postnatal depression after child birth. Who knows it might be what she was experiencing. You know her better though. Just my opinion.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by frozen70(f): 3:14am On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

Sorry for the insult

Both of you are not really getting along and the best option for you guys is to return her to her family or walk out or trick her home to her parents especially as they don't take action on her anytime you report her
Let her live with them and let them feel that heat

By the time it's dawn on her that she is about loosing her home, her brain will reset automatically
Forget about what people will say

Dont raise your hands on her as the whole world will blame you for her own offence just because you heat her out of anger

Any woman that will go as far as insulting her husband for any provocative reason has lost love on him

The worst of it is, once insults and curses steps in, that's the begging of a man's downfall

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by frozen70(f): 3:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her knowledge , let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

This is never a good idea
You don't do such to your own person is just brutal

The business and shop rent is sponsored by her husband

So if he does this he is dealing with himself directly

Even nature will not forgive him

I think separating from her will create more impart
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:22am On Nov 02, 2023
LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE SERIOUS PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES THAT ARE UNATTENDED TO BECAUSE THIS IS AFRICA.

DUMP HER AND STAY ALONE PLEASE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by BALLOSKI: 4:28am On Nov 02, 2023
Karleb:
You don't need to lay a finger on her but rather, insult her back.

When she calls you a fool, call her an idiot.

Omo! How una dey cope for that kind life?
bad advice.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by BALLOSKI: 4:33am On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

How did you drop to this level?

What changed? How did you let her see you finish as a weak man?

What did you do to make her this abusive? Abi you de show her say you go die if she dump you?

My wife can show her anger, but insulting openly under my roof? I was not raised by a woman like that, so i'd send her home.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by BALLOSKI: 4:37am On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her

Be a man. Don't hit her. Don't fight. Don't insult her back. Shock her. She's seeing another man.

Don't be a sissy. Be a man. Tell her to go home and see her reaction.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by 1Sharon(f): 5:23am On Nov 02, 2023
What did you do to annoy her?

Onye ala.

That's what you'll ask the womenfolk.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Rapture2021: 5:41am On Nov 02, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

@bolded part : she has been cheating on you already,trust me ! Decent and faithful women don't ulter or threaten their spouse with such even if their misunderstanding gets physical !

Bro,now is the time to pay close attention to her. Discreetly,check her phone call logs, messages and conversations on social media platforms. You might stumble on something !

Her Whatsapp is locked
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by TrainPark: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

Once a woman looses respect for you then it is the beginning of the end.

Check her mothers character and how she treats her Daddy.
Begin planning an option B to japa from her life if not you will die in misery and sorrow.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by victorazyvictor(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2023
lilvicky68:
what are you still doing with only one wife?

Badth guy grin
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Advocate1810(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

Are you providing the necessary basic amenities? If yes send her away if not keep enduring till God bless you financially
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by blahc007: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her
@bolded...I love this part....
When you hear them talk about a God fearing man, u will think it's because they actually want peace....ohboy...na person weh Dem go control and he will not react na em Dem de fyn...

Shock the hell out of her life....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Mrford(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2023
dkidd:

Mine was shouting at a new born of less than 24 hours because the baby wants to suck. And she's from that same state. It's like they don't value children there? Looking at her own family setting now it's obviously their way. And worse is she did it in the presence of an elderly man whom I respect and respects me. Even when I was correcting her to breastfeed the child she said she's tired and wanted to give her those baby food. A newborn oo. I had to shout at her and even my bro put mouth before she breastfeed oo. Sometimes I fear for the health of the baby because if she can do that when I'm there what will she do when I'm not. Sorry to say women from those parts are terrible and I'm not the only one saying it even my bro sef dey experience am right now too. I thank God I never intended to marry her because I know her true nature is wickedness. Na only that baby she fit get from me. I wish I had known about women from those parts I for just dey ignore her continuously when she was throwing herself at me. My only regret is going rawlings sha

That's the problem with many of you. How f**lish you are to generalize.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Godsongang: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2023
Hmmmm!!!
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by sidonlook: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

If you think she likes good sex and you are not doing enough, try do better. Haven spent money on her, Pet and cajole her endure and try be more friendly and give her a very good fuvking and you see her start to change.
If you do this amd she remain abusive then get a Councillor to councel her.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by dkidd: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2023
Mrford:

That's the problem with many of you. How f**lish you are to generalize.
I get ur point about the generalization but u didn't have to use insulting words to get ur point across it shows ur level of intelligence. Meanwhile she's not the first. I have heard different people mention about women from that particular Eastern state. Although I may be wrong to generalize but a large majority of them act in a certain way hence the generalization.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by almarthins(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2023
Coleman7:
Let your words be few. Stop talking much with her.
Grow your spirit man be alive. Do whatever you feel is good to her, be nice to her.
Proceed and open the boutique for her, but don't let your mouth be open for long, always act more and say less. Don't treat her bad, even when she does so. If the heat is so much, you can leave the house and stay off for days without her knowing your movement.

Let your words be few but treat her nice.

U wan make d guy give am more feathers to fly. Well, me go advice the guy withdraw everything. Tell her you no dey do again. Which kind nonsense be that!

I dey house you, dey pay Ur bills and dey feed you. You come dey reward me with insults.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by phemmyfour: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

Plastic wife. Marry another one
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by ojonugba2014(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2023
This is the real definition of see finish.
I wl always say this, na all women get craz for Head. Na u go let her know say craz pass craz.
I just thank God for my life.i am not married yet ooo. But my girlfriend fear me next after her God. I am gentle, Loving,nice but I don't take shit , without saying a word self,if my eyes change color.my girlfriend wl not say a single word again.

Rip to all Simp man out there.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Exceed15: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her knowledge , let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

Oil no go finish for ur head

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virginity / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) / When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.