Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54860 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by richie240: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

IGBO CAN MEAN ANYTHING YOU LIKE TO YOU.

TO US, IT MEANS ANCIENT.

OK! NOW TOSS YOUR SMALL DICK TO THAT TOO.

Hehehehehehe..... nwokem, u ursef don confirm am b4 say u know the real meaning of IGBO now, so why are you trying to backtrack?? Abi u don forget now-now?? grin
vvvvvvv
legitnow1:
IGBO TRIBE IS LIKE THE IGBO U SMOKE.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by BRATISLAVA: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Farfalla:

You gotta be kidding. undecided

LMAO.

Is there any brand of stupidity you won't see from a half of the commenters?

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by thegrinch(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity

And the SadEast ranks Number 1 in Olosho

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
richie240:

Hehehehehehe..... nwokem, u ursef don confirm am b4 say u know the real meaning of IGBO now, so why are you trying to backtrack?? Abi u don forget now-now?? grin
vvvvvvv

STOP SMOKING IGBO AND CONFUSING IT FOR IGBO THE PEOPLE.

IT IS AFFECTING YOUR SENSES.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Godfullsam(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hardfacts234:
Let me simplify it to you. There are higher number of Black men married to or dating White women than White men married to Black women everywhere in the world.

Those black men do it for "status symbol" and some do it in order to tap into the "white gene pool". There are comments even here on NL from men confirming it. Not that white men don't have the means to marry black women in numbers but they simply are not interested in taping into black gene pool, some don't even want to associate themselves with our race.

Similarly, Some Yoruba men have fetish for Igbo women while some wants to tap into Igbo gene pool. While In the other hand, Igbo men are interested in Yoruba women or their gene pool.

Is this what you said you want to break down for me?

At least the case for many black men Marrying the whites is understandable because it helps them to escape Africa.
But what is special about the Igbo gene?
Look, the reason why other tribes marry Igbo girls (not only yorubas) is simply because Igbo ladies are very easy to woo and they don't hesitate to oblige you once they see that you really love them.

They don't have time for shakara, unlike yoruba girls that will be telling you to give them time to think about it and be going to their pastors or parent for consultation and approval.

An average Igbo girl don't keep you waiting once they know you are capable.
You can meet an Igbo lady today and marry her between 3 months if you are ready.
Stop talking about any mumu gene. Who gene help?

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is why I vehemently refused to marry my yoruba babe
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by richie240: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hehehehrhe........ 'Igbo' na 'Igbo' any day any time. grin

We can see why majority of una have the nsobu-sobu irrational mentality akin to an igbo smoker; same of the same!
cool

legitnow1:

STOP SMOKING IGBO AND CONFUSING IT FOR IGBO THE PEOPLE.

IT IS AFFECTING YOUR SENSES.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by richie240: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
See reasoning o.
And I sure say u be graduate o grin

Ok nau, mention the particular tribe/race in the world that is free of promiscuity. Igbos right??
cool
NOETHNICITY:
This is why I vehemently refused to marry my yoruba babe

https://www.nairaland.com/7606875/man-removes-three-wifes-teeth

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by fineboynl(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Not even one or two.

It means the man has been playing all this while

Most women that love sex too much or has wired desire will never let go of a good dick. As far as the big good dick is always available.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by virginchaser(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
MrColdsweat:

No man owns a woman. Women belong to everyone.

shocked
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by HBB1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

U are just mentioning celebrities, chaiiii so that what u could bring out?
Why is it that any handsome dude in Yoruba land is refer as igbo
Any beautiful lady is igbo
Any fair person is igbo
Anybody with swag is igbo. Even during election same ting played out

Amybody with swag, Igbo?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Which swag?!!!

This is the most hilarious, out of the nonsense you wrote up there.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
richie240:
See reasoning o.

Ok nau, mention the particular tribe/race in the world that is free of promiscuity. Igbos right??
cool

Y U DISABLE OTHER PEOPLE FROM POSTING PICS?

WHAT ARE YOU AFRIAD OF?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Pat081: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

IGBO WOMEN HOLY PASS OTHERS NOW.

In your sleep I can not say the number of them I have carry as runs gal both marry and student here in kogi
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
richie240:
See reasoning o.

cool

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF.

DONT GO AND ENGAGE YOURSELF IN SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE.

SIT DOWN AND CARRY IGBO FOR HEAD FROM MORNING TO NIGHT, IT WONT PUT MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.

AS FOR THE FAKE PICTURES YOU ARE POSTING WITH NO SOURCES.

POST IT TILL YOU ARE BLUE IN THE FACE, THAT ONE NA YOUR PROBLEM.

I'M OUT!
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Basic123: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

You should have reminded him about NEDU the comedian
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pat081:
In your sleep I can not say the number of them I have carry as runs gal both marry and student here in kogi

U DON CARRY YOUR SECOND MONIKER COME?

U IDIOT, THIS ONE WAS ON BREAK WHILST YOU WERE POSTING WITH THE OTHER ONE ABI?

U ARE A BIG FOOL.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pat081:

I HOPE SAY U NEVER REACH 40 STILL THEY BEHAVE LIKE THIS.

THEY WILL NEED TO GET HOLD OF YOU AND PLANT A BULLET AT THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD.

FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOREVER.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by richie240: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hehehehehe..... nwokem, see what I said about marijuana coming to pass now-now.
You are already hallucinating grin

Shey I resemble Nairaland mods for ya aiz??
legitnow1:

Y U DISABLE OTHER PEOPLE FROM POSTING PICS?

WHAT ARE YOU AFRIAD OF?
Stop smoking Igbo, una nor go hear.
See ur life for busstop now.
grin

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehehe..... nwokem, see what I said about marijuana coming to pass now-now.
You are already hallucinating grin

Shey I resemble Nairaland mods for ya aiz??

Stop smoking Igbo, una nor go hear.
See ur life for busstop now.
grin

U HAVE SWITCH BACK.

JOKE IS ON YOU.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOU ARE A JOKE.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by richie240: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hehehehrhe.....nwokem, igbo (aka marijuana, aka indian hemp) is not good for u.
grin

legitnow1:

U HAVE SWITCH BACK.

JOKE IS ON YOU.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOU ARE A JOKE.

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Magnoliaa(f): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Farfalla:
You gotta be kidding. undecided

Nigerian men, NL version are a special breed. grin
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by emmanuelbrown26: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
HBB1:

Amybody with swag, Igbo?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Which swag?!!!

This is the most hilarious, out of the nonsense you wrote up there.

🤣🤣🤣
Lolssss, abi u tink say na person go rubb Fanta and Pepsi for body Mak en white and sharp like igbo people?
Very soon cancer go dey visit most of ur people bcs of too much bleaching
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by HBB1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolssss, abi u tink say na person go rubb Fanta and Pepsi for body Mak en white and sharp like igbo people?
Very soon cancer go dey visit most of ur people bcs of too much bleaching

Sorry, cannot understand the gibberish.

...and I am not trying to be rude.

But let me say it again-- you lot might have some things, but swag is not one of them.

Like zilch, nada, zero!

Even abroad foreigners can guess where we are from just by how we behave.

So oga, no dey carry one shoulder...

Swag my black ass!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Magnoliaa(f): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
What in the name of dirty tribalism is going on in the comments here?? My God.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by dkidd: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fear women... That was how in church today a woman was with her husband oo in front row while I was behind them. I don't know why my eyes went to her phone as she was chatting while choir dey sing. This vaginal person was chatting her boyfriend. Pleading with him not to be angry calling him all sorts of pet names and promising to make it up to him, smiling while chatting. I just smh look the sorry and ignorant husband unawares of his whoring woman. And the boyfriend was even ignoring all her chats like she was chatting herself. Women!!! Women!!!
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by phemmyfour: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ozommadu:
Oshobo man? grin

I hope its not that Sukanmi AKA FreeStuffsNG...e no funny oo grin
osogbo
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by ford101: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Who are Igbo women?

They are the women yoruba men marry off every weekend.
I don't have to live in the east to know your women, they are everywhere in my neighborhood.
I dated a few of them before sef. I almost married Chineyen but had to change my mind along the line. She is a good and hard working lady and we are still I talking terms till date.

I wonder why you are asking if I know Igbo women as if they as scarce like dollars.
you guys worship igbo women.can you listen to your self,you are already praising chineye. But you see igbo men,the already no that yoruba girls are lazy and dirty and highly promiscuous. Not just that yoruba girls don't value marriage like an igbo girl will. I tell you my mind today I rather marry a tiv woman than a yoruba woman.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by VTJN(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
To marry just be like horror film 😕

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

All that talk of never sleep with a married woman, na scam

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you
Men cheat more in marriage than women.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by VTJN(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
chatinent:
Still waiting for the woman with the effrontery to try this with me.

empty barrel

Keep talking
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

Although the other guy shouldn't have involved tribe in this issue but the part where you said "Igbo women see Yoruba men as blah blah blah" is more of a joke than a real sentence.
Tell yourself the truth na, no dey lie for yourself na.
That is the wor st dec eit o.

You yourself go dey laff at such stew pead statement and wondering if sen se dey am or not.

I don't know what people like you gain in trying to change the reality.

Infidelity cut across all tribes, Yes but it is more pronounced in one particular tribe and you know the tribe.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by 77up(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bendeco2020:

No woman from any tribe can see yoruba men as more capable.

Is it their talkertiv nature or stature?

The last time I checked, women are attracted to masculine men and Igbo men are more masculine in nature than skinny and obese yoruba men grin
He's actually telling you fact but we all can see that you are talking from hatred point of view you have for Yoruba.

It is fine anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.