Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54874 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by moneyissweet(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
You must be high on osogbo weed.

Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by CgRay: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
I fear who no fear my gender

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Diligent1(f): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bendeco2020:

No woman from any tribe can see yoruba men as more capable.

Is it their talkertiv nature or stature?

The last time I checked, women are attracted to masculine men and Igbo men are more masculine in nature than skinny and obese yoruba men grin
Too much alcohol
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Opanka44(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Koralords:
This kind thing the man needs to do a test if he is potent first

Whether potent or not, why should the wife have extra-marital affairs in the first place? Stop justifying evil pls. What is Bad is Bad and should be condemned by all and sundry
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Waitooo, that woman is upposed to be a Muslim right ? I thought that adultery in Islam is punishable by death through stoning.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Bigseven(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Things women do.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by pepericozi: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
chatinent:
Still waiting for the woman with the effrontery to try this with me.

Before you start boosting, conduct DNA test on your children first ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Farfalla(f): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Otunbakayce:
The age Gap among the kids is enough red flag.
If your kids age difference are more than 2 years and you have never been away from your wife for months or years due to any reason, those kids are probably not yours.

You gotta be kidding. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by jaxxy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
wicked women. This is why men should marry women who love them not snakes.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
legendarystar:

Igbo women are kings in this game, don’t even start pointing fingers, I rather marry a northerner than those things you people breed in the south as women spits

what has tribe got to do with this? even in the North women cheat on their husbands alot.

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by yewit37486: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Otunbakayce:
The age Gap among the kids is enough red flag.
If your kids age difference are more than 2 years and you have never been away from your wife for months or years due to any reason, those kids are probably not yours.

I guess you've never heard of the term family planning.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by samwillyco1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Whaaaattttt
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Christistruth03: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity

Just go to any Brothel anywhere in Nigeria

Please don’t go inside

Just stand next to it and shout “ Ngozi”

Please immediately step out of the way so the Stampede doesn’t land you in Hospital

Ps: That doesn’t mean Ngozi is not a nice name
It is

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Tetraozonaitera: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.

Thanks for taking the bigot to school. I think he must have learned one or two things.
These guys are so full of hatred and tribalism that they don't think when they type.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Hardfacts234(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Let me simplify it to you. There are higher number of Black men married to or dating White women than White men married to Black women everywhere in the world.

Those black men do it for "status symbol" and some do it in order to tap into the "white gene pool". There are comments even here on NL from men confirming it. Not that white men don't have the means to marry black women in numbers but they simply are not interested in taping into black gene pool, some don't even want to associate themselves with our race.

Similarly, Some Yoruba men have fetish for Igbo women while some wants to tap into Igbo gene pool. While In the other hand, Igbo men are interested in Yoruba women or their gene pool.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Tetraozonaitera: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Christistruth03:

Just go to any Brothel anywhere in Nigeria

Please don’t go inside

Just shout “ Ngozi”

Please immediately step out of the way so the Stampede doesn’t land you in Hospital

Just watch the Commotion

grin

Does these guys think at all?
98% of Ashawo Nigerians are Igbo girls. This is a known fact as far back as the 60s and 70s.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Timmi: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:

And the land of the rising wailers rank first in lack of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by ogbonti: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:
Yorubas Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

If at 2am I hear they are leading a revolution against my government - I go back to sleep - IBB grin
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Missyajoke(f): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
PureFace1:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Most of you guys are delusional with false sense of importance lol

i doubt you have ever live in the West, there's no Yoruba family that would heard about their son or daughter getting married to an Igbo but not think twice about it and even oppose the idea but you see most Yoruba wealthy families are more liberal and educated and they tend to be more open to the idea of intertribal marriage, that's what is giving you the false idea that's well accepted in the west.

Well let me tell you most Yoruba don't think shit of Igbo talkless of putting any significance in marriage with them in fact they just rate you hardly better than Aboki, abi have you ever heard of any igbo getting special privileges in the west because they are Igbo either men or women ?

Yoruba are very narcissistic in the west, in fact most Yoruba believe they are the real Nigerians and don't put other geopolitical zones in their eyes, reason why most Yoruba hardly have any knowledge about other zones or rarely leave south west.

Your people are all over south west and still troop in every day so there's no way there wouldn't be one or two inter marriages, the question you should be asking is how many Yoruba men are in the East to hunt for wife?

You guys hate Yoruba calling you "omo igbo" well that name is becoming derogatory in the west these days. Some Yoruba may admire some Igbo people ability to handle business and hustle same way you will see some Yoruba admiring northerners or hausa people for their simple lifestyles and hardwork, some will even call them honest and trust worthy, it's not more than that or to the extent they give 2 shits about marriage with Igbo women.

Rubbish talk from a tribalist individual.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by pikechukwu6(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin grin fear that gender called female.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by LegacyB: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Good one . You broke his tribal , brain deficient skull.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Tetraozonaitera: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:

You guys are shameless.
I don't get involved in tribalism but sometimes one has got to put you village idiotts in your right places.

The few Igbos who are Sincere would accept that your statement is a lie.

Those who go professional on infidelity are the Igbos. So, they can't be less number one.

95% of Ashawo are Igbo girls. Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Oshogbo. Every where.
You carry your lust for money everywhere you go.
I grew up in Ibadan and I can categorically tell you areas where your girls are plying their trades.

Ekotedo Iya ọ̀lọbẹ
Mokola roundabout
Mokola Festac
Bódìjà Ojurin
Just to mention a few. Go to these places and see your shameless sisters.

Talk of outside of Naija na your girls.

John K area of Cotonou they are there spoiling Nigerian Image. All you hear them speak na Igbo

Mali they are there.

Senegambia area of Gambia

Burkina Faso

I am a traveler so, I know what I am saying. I feel ashamed calling myself a Nigerian at times because of the Image denting of Igbo girls and boys.

You guys are shameless

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Greenfusion: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
I think it's high time paternity fraud be made a serious crime...
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by PHAYOL81: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Person thought he's scored four times but VAR revealed they all belong to another stricker

NO GOAL RECORD FOR HIM
NO GOLDEN BOOT
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by LegacyB: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

You people must Sha bring tribalism into everything, the same thing your forefathers started, you have not drop it..
That’s why they loose elections. They fight with everyone till election night. That’s when they’re humble.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Youngkaro45: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Koralords:
This kind thing the man needs to do a test if he is potent first

So this justified marrying a wayward wife?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by proeast(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
lolu2019:
lol.my dad married only mother.he is the type that runs from women.

Your Dad is an exception to the rule. Ask around and you will find out.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pat081:
Drag your women hmmmmm nonsense talk, I don't drag them with you but I carry them as runs gals money for hand back for ground that is what I do with them

Y ARE U OBSESSED WITH IGBO?

DID U NOT SEE YOUR YORUBA WOMEN TO CARRY AS RUNS GALS?

IF U DONT SEE, ASK SPEED DARLINGTON TO SHOW U.

LEAVE IGBO ALONE AND REST. SHORT MAN!
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
I DONT KNOW WHY SHORT MEN TOO LIKE TROUBLE.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by MightySparrow: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Finst22:
This is heart breaking

Liver and lung puncturing.

grin
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by proeast(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
AbujaLagos:
seems you haven't out of your geopolitical zone. The tribes that marries each other most are Igbo and Yoruba.

Nah, I have lived in Lagos, Abuja, Lokoja, P.H etc.

Igbos actually intermarry more with tribes in Akwa Ibom and Rivers States than anywhere else. Maybe due to proximity.

Even for Igbos that grew up in Lagos, they would always give priority to marrying fellow Igbos except on rare cases.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:

Nah, I have lived in Lagos, Abuja, Lokoja, P.H etc.

Igbos actually intermarry more with tribes in Akwa Ibom and Rivers States than anywhere else. Maybe due to proximity.

Even for Igbos that grew up in Lagos, they would always give priority to marrying fellow Igbos except on rare cases.

THE YORUBA MAN WANT TO BE PRIORITY IN MARRYING WOMEN FROM ANOTHER TRIBE.

AFTER THEM GO SAY YORUBA ARE NOT GREEDY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.