Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54872 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isnโ€™t Her Husbandโ€™s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by virginchaser(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2023
Some guys speciality is to sleep with people's wives. I was dazed when I met my neighbor's wife in an hotel some years ago. Some of my off days I heard her telling someone on phone that "I don't want to do again because of my marriage". Now she is committed in her hobby church but I have reservation on her first child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Doxy1: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Very heart breaking
Finst22:
This is heart breaking
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2023
See as una dey argue,ibo,yoruba.i dont give any Bleep about any tribe.only if it will give me anoda country citizenship.make una let me hear word.Think big,not small.spits
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by bigwig071(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2023
Yoruba men only go for igbo women just because nothing like Yoruba women... the only time a Yoruba man may consider their women is only when she is from rich home apart from that they don't see anything in their women we all know that Yorubas are too dirty in nature so them some of them need who go dey correct them sometimes that they go for igbo women sometimes... okay okay now tell me one good thing about Yoruba women?

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
To marry just be like horror film ๐Ÿ˜•

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

All that talk of never sleep with a married woman, na scam

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you

In 21st century.. You are using few idiots to generalise as your own decision.
People wey dey enjoy their marriage dey well well. Good news don't find their way to net coz it's bad news people are interested in.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Gadafii: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

In 21st century.. You are using few idiots to generalise as your own decision.
People wey dey enjoy their marriage dey well well. Good news don't find their way to net coz it's bad news people are interested in.
ok my brr
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by DaTruths: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2023
I don't support killing, but i think this one has surpassed the elastic limit.

If the man kills her, I won't blame him.

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2023
They need to conduct the test again to be doubly sure undecided
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Okhuadams(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxI2OPKcwRc?si=_dGQcanXdEOYNdAM

A 44-year-old man broke down in tears during a live radio interview after DNA test showed he is not the father of all the kids his wife bore for him.

Mr Kola, from Ikire in Osun State, and his wife Toyin Arike have 4 children together โ€“ Ayomide, 16, Sarah, 12, and two other kids aged 8 and 5 years respectively.

DNA test was conducted on all 4 kids at the DDC DNA Diagnositic centre in Alakoko, Osogbo, and the result showed that Mr Kola is not the biological father of any of the kids.
Since the days of men, women has been dealing with them

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Otunbakayce: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2023
The age Gap among the kids is enough red flag.
If your kids age difference are more than 2 years and you have never been away from your wife for months or years due to any reason, those kids are probably not yours.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by jrusky(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Haaa, 4 kids!!!

I think another test is needed this is damn death sentence for this man.

How can you bring 4 pregnancy that produce 4 kids from another man to your matrimonial home This is pure evil and wickedness.

My goodness!!!
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Okhuadams(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity
When fools makes comments it always comes out foolishly

6 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Quality20(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2023
Its too late now, he shd just keep his family n children together and move on. Women are truly deep, but I'm even thinking that man may be infertile
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by luminouz(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2023
They have done it again ooooo

How come none of our resident feminists commented on this? They were all over the UK woman thread abusing her husband. How come they kept quiet on this?

To train 4 kids that are not your own is a fate worse than death.

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Bliztzer: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2023
chatinent:
Still waiting for the woman with the effrontery to try this with me.

You go mod am?
Pray make dem no come ur way at all, I tell you na stress e be.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by NothingDoMe: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you
๐Ÿ’ฏ

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Blackdisciple(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2023
Oti lo
Fear who no fear woman especially the light skinned ones....

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Tonytonex(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2023
What if those DNA test results are fluke? There can be mistakes. Why would waste money to run such test.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Mhizzard(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2023
virginchaser:
Some guys speciality is to sleep with people's wives. I was dazed when I met my neighbor's wife in an hotel some years ago. Some of my off days I heard her telling someone on phone that "I don't want to do again because of my marriage". Now she is committed in her hobby church but I have reservation on her first child.
you want the child to reap what her useless mom sow.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Gmajor(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2023
The man fit dey infertile.
Make e manage the children like that
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by jrusky(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2023
DaTruths:
I don't support killing, but i think this one has surpassed the elastic limit.

If the man kills her, I won't blame him.

Bro this is so sad, so heartbroken, disgusting and extremely painful. I really pity the man.

I swear that woman deserve no mercy and that man that impregnated her four good time to produced 4 kids should be executed for disgracing fellow man to that level.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Uncletony(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2023
Waste side of life!

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by luminouz(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2023
Tonytonex:
What if those DNA test results are fluke? There can be mistakes. Why would waste money to run such test.
Men like you are beyond saving. You simp so bad it's worse than he-goats!!!

So all 4 DNA tests will go wrong? WTF is wrong with men like you!!

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by joseph1832(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxI2OPKcwRc?si=_dGQcanXdEOYNdAM

A 44-year-old man broke down in tears during a live radio interview after DNA test showed he is not the father of all the kids his wife bore for him.

Mr Kola, from Ikire in Osun State, and his wife Toyin Arike have 4 children together โ€“ Ayomide, 16, Sarah, 12, and two other kids aged 8 and 5 years respectively.

DNA test was conducted on all 4 kids at the DDC DNA Diagnositic centre in Alakoko, Osogbo, and the result showed that Mr Kola is not the biological father of any of the kids.
Choi. A wicked reality. I wonder how that so called wife of his will feel now.

Can't even think of what that man will be going through now. The deception, the lies, the Conceit etc...

4 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by sylve11: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Catapault:
WOMEN?

IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL, WOMEN WILL SHOW YOU PEPPER IN THIS WORLD.

This one wey you capitalize am so. grin cool
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Gmajor:
The man fit dey infertile.
Make e manage the children like that
Jesus!! See as men dey defend this rubbish. You are a Simp Royale

4 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Mhizzard(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2023
Gmajor:
The man fit dey infertile. Make e manage the children like that
can you? don't ever tell someone to fetch water and turn it into ocean

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by sylve11: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:

Hmmmm cool
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by EndRape2(f): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2023
How is this possible? 4 children , is he.saying he is not sleeping with the wife at all? there is more to it, Further test is require, in.another lab, also.Chimera test is.also.require. to be sure the man is not carrying his twice DNA.

Or he is not potent.

The best place to do DNA test is .not in Nigeria, a country where common malaria test lab will give you wrong results .
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Pauliaette(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Fear women
I'm not even sure whether DNA machine is working at all, how can a whole 4 children is not his?
I don commot for here, I don't believe this tori
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Omobabasoldier(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
Igbo women see Yoruba men as more capable? It's obvious you are ignorant about who Igbo women are. I don't know whether to laugh at your ignorance or feel pity for your life grin grin grin grin grin try and live in the SE then you can get your answer

Baba be calming down,tge nigger is right...my dad marry my mum(igbo woman) me myself come marry igbo woman...just see beyond sentiments.

9 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Pat081: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity
They need to do yours too your talk like a fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.