Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54877 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legendarystar: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2023
onumadu:
Magun didn't work this time...
Or the real father overpower magun and scored four goals. lol
I no fit laff.

And they wonder why Igbo men avoid their women. SMH

Igbo women are kings in this game, don’t even start pointing fingers, I rather marry a northerner than those things you people breed in the south as women spits

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legendarystar: 6:31am On Nov 05, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

- Dead alive -

Ika ni woman yen sha!!

...though all the signs would have been there for the Osogbo man to know,,

But NO, the Osogbo man was blindfolded by the long-shaped-and-huge-gummy poussie!!

One I meet a woman I evaluate her readiness to manipulate me through any means, immediately I spot my signals I move, love is not blind it’s foolish people that jump into it thinking it a Nollywood movie that use this line to defend their stupidityyy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legendarystar: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2023
chatinent:
Still waiting for the woman with the effrontery to try this with me.

Just pray oo, don’t beat your chest when it comes to women, see Adam, see Samson, even Joseph had to flee from comfort.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Doxy1: 6:35am On Nov 05, 2023
Amen oo
Chibuzoripob:
sad may we NOT suffer or Labour in Vain sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by zombieHUNTER: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad may we NOT suffer or Labour in Vain sad

Oshogbo man laboured in vain, training other people's children.. shame

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by onumadu: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

Keep deceiving and consoling yourself. lol
Yoruba men follow Igbo women to steal Igbo genes and pass it to their children, while Igbo men avoid Yoruba women because they don't want Yoruba genes in their children. QED.
The day Yoruba men out-compete Igbo men in personal hustles is the day antelopes start feeding on lions.
Truth is that Igbo men are perhaps the most disciplined and restrained group of men in Africa when it comes to PICKING WIVES and sleeping with people's wives.
If not so, we for don change una entire population for South west. cool
Thank your stars particularly that Igbo culture frowns at sleeping with people's wife, else we for don breed you out of existence.
Also thank your stars that Igbo men are still monogamous which makes it possible for you to find some leftover Igbo women.
But we are seriously reviewing that monogamy culture.
When we finish the review everything will change.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by PureFace1(m): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Bendeco2020:

No woman from any tribe can see yoruba men as more capable.

Is it their talkertiv nature or stature?

The last time I checked, women are attracted to masculine men and Igbo men are more masculine in nature than skinny and obese yoruba men grin

What make Igbo men masculine lol

Is it their short, round with pot belly stature and funny accents?

Look at Isreal Adesanya, Anthony Joshua , Odunlade Adekola , Bolanle Ninalowo, Femi Adebayo , even Sheegz from bb naija etc those are tall and handsome masculine men and they are all Yoruba.

Igbo men are mostly short and round with funny accents.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by CJStarz: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2023
DeathToRiggers:
And you think ronu women's can stay without sex?
I don't think they can 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by emmanuelbrown26: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.

When u talked about capability, Yoruba men are no match with igbo man. Every sane Nigerian knows that. Igbo men are d best in taken care of their women than Yoruba men.
Yoruba man wey never do owambe finish na to take care of en wife en go do

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by emmanuelbrown26: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2023
Bendeco2020:

No woman from any tribe can see yoruba men as more capable.

Is it their talkertiv nature or stature?

The last time I checked, women are attracted to masculine men and Igbo men are more masculine in nature than skinny and obese yoruba men grin
Don't mind that niggar talking off point and what he does not know. How can a sensible human being compare igbo men and Yoruba in marriage. Yoruba men Sabi marry women so?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by emmanuelbrown26: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2023
PureFace1:

What make Igbo men masculine lol

Is it there short, round with pot belly statue and funny accents?

Look at Isreal Adesanya, Anthony Joshua , Odunlade Adekola , Bolanle Ninalowo, Femi Adebayo , even Sheegz from bb naija etc those are tall and handsome masculine men and they are all Yoruba.

Igbo men are mostly short and round with funny accents.
U are just mentioning celebrities, chaiiii so that what u could bring out?
Why is it that any handsome dude in Yoruba land is refer as igbo
Any beautiful lady is igbo
Any fair person is igbo
Anybody with swag is igbo. Even during election same ting played out

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by PureFace1(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
proeast:

Lol, his ignorance is undiluted. It's extremely difficult to see any Igbo woman that will want to marry a Yoruba man. Except such Yoruba man is a celebrity like Davido or wealthy. Igbo women consider Yoruba men only when their chances of getting Igbo men are very low. Especially, when it is due to certain traditional reasons which I won't mention here.

However, on the contrary, Yoruba men who succeed in marrying Igbo women see it as a great achievement.

These are facts no one would argue except ignorant ones.

Most of you guys are delusional with false sense of importance lol

i doubt you have ever live in the West, there's no Yoruba family that would heard about their son or daughter getting married to an Igbo but not think twice about it and even oppose the idea but you see most Yoruba wealthy families are more liberal and educated and they tend to be more open to the idea of intertribal marriage, that's what is giving you the false idea that's well accepted in the west.

Well let me tell you most Yoruba don't think shit of Igbo talkless of putting any significance in marriage with them in fact they just rate you hardly better than Aboki, abi have you ever heard of any igbo getting special privileges in the west because they are Igbo either men or women ?

Yoruba are very narcissistic in the west, in fact most Yoruba believe they are the real Nigerians and don't put other geopolitical zones in their eyes, reason why most Yoruba hardly have any knowledge about other zones or rarely leave south west.

Your people are all over south west and still troop in every day so there's no way there wouldn't be one or two inter marriages, the question you should be asking is how many Yoruba men are in the East to hunt for wife?

You guys hate Yoruba calling you "omo igbo" well that name is becoming derogatory in the west these days. Some Yoruba may admire some Igbo people ability to handle business and hustle same way you will see some Yoruba admiring northerners or hausa people for their simple lifestyles and hardwork, some will even call them honest and trust worthy, it's not more than that or to the extent they give 2 shits about marriage with Igbo women.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by PureFace1(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

U are just mentioning celebrities, chaiiii so that what u could bring out?
Why is it that any handsome dude in Yoruba land is refer as igbo
Any beautiful lady is igbo
Any fair person is igbo
Anybody with swag is igbo. Even during election same ting played out

are the people i listed not Yoruba ?

all those bullshits you listed only occur in your delusional mind

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Monsignor22: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
Igbo women see Yoruba men as more capable? It's obvious you are ignorant about who Igbo women are. I don't know whether to laugh at your ignorance or feel pity for your life grin grin grin grin grin try and live in the SE then you can get your answer

They've been peddling this same bizarre narrative all over twitter that Igbo women are obsessed with Yoruba men and prefer them to Igbo men, thankfully so many Igbo women including popular social media influencers politely but vehemently debunked the nonsense and made it clear they will always choose their Igbo men FIRST before settling for any ethnic group. For yoruba men, dating/marrying an Igbo woman is almost a fetish, like a psychological conquest for them...very strange mannerism.

Statistically 90% of Igbo women are married to Igbo men, infact the NEXT most common index of inter-tribal marriages when Igbo women choose to marry outside the culture are to South South men (especially Delta, Edo and parts of Rivers state). The tiny percentage that marry yoruba men are predominantly the ones born and raised in Lagos and have mingled more with yorubas more often than not, it's practically unheard or extremely rare that a core Igbo woman raised from the soil of Alaigbo will settle for yoruba, if she marries out then it's a man from a neighboring South South region.

Igbo men barely marry yoruba women, they are just bottom of the desirability index in Nigeria. After Igbo women our next preferences are Ibibio/Efik women, so many Ibibio/Calabar women are married to Igbo men. Then after South South women we tend to marry mostly foreigners like Caucasian women, Asian women, and in Africa South African, Kenyan, Cameroonian and Ugandan women in that order. There's even a Kenyan and South African page on Facebook where women from those countries specially discuss their marriages to Igbo men, South African women in particular probably have the highest number of children to Igbo guys who live there, a situation that has always caused serious problems between them and their men who accuse Nigerians of taking their women.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by emmanuelbrown26: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2023
PureFace1:

are the people i listed not Yoruba ?

all those bullshits you listed only occur in your delusional mind

Lolssssss, see how u dey give ur self false hope, dey play. Yoruba men are not just match wit igbo men likewise their women too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by obembet(f): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Ozommadu:
Oshobo man? grin

I hope its not that Sukanmi AKA FreeStuffsNG...e no funny oo grin

Wetin my guy do u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by PureFace1(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2023
Monsignor22:

They've been peddling this same bizarre narrative all over twitter that Igbo women are obsessed with Yoruba men and prefer them to Igbo men, thankfully so many Igbo women including popular social media influencers politely but vehemently debunked the nonsense and made it clear they will always choose their Igbo men FIRST before settling for any ethnic group. For yoruba men, dating/marrying an Igbo woman is almost a fetish, like a psychological conquest for them...very strange mannerism.

Statistically 90% of Igbo women are married to Igbo men, infact the NEXT most common index of inter-tribal marriages when Igbo women choose to marry outside the culture are to South South men (especially Delta, Edo and parts of Rivers state). The tiny percentage that marry yoruba men are predominantly the ones born and raised in Lagos and have mingled more with yorubas more often than not, it's practically unheard or extremely rare that a core Igbo woman raised from the soil of Alaigbo will settle for yoruba, if she marries out then it's a man from a neighboring South South region.

Igbo men barely marry yoruba women, they are just bottom of the desirability index in Nigeria. After Igbo women our next preferences are Ibibio/Efik women, so many Ibibio/Calabar women are married to Igbo men. Then after South South women we tend to marry mostly foreigners like Caucasian women, Asian women, and in Africa South African, Kenyan, Cameroonian and Ugandan women in that order. There's even a Kenyan and South African page on Facebook where women from those countries specially discuss their marriages to Igbo men, South African women in particular probably have the highest number of children to Igbo guys who live there, a situation that has always caused serious problems between them and their men who accuse Nigerians of taking their women.

Yoruba women are also not interested in Igbo men in fact Igbo men are at the bottom of desirability index in Nigeria.

Have you ever seen any Yoruba women crying about rejection from Igbo or wailing about it online ? it's usually you guys crying and wailing about not taking Yoruba women as if they are interested in you in the first place lol.

8 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Blitzking: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Nawa oo imagine hustling day and night and being put under unnecessary pressure and bills to pay for 4 kids that are not yours inasmuch as he might have an underlying fertility issue..some women are wicked..and she just need to open her bad mouth one day totally when the kids are grown.

4 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Godfullsam(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2023
onumadu:

Keep deceiving and consoling yourself. lol
Yoruba men follow Igbo women to steal Igbo genes
and pass it to their children, while Igbo men avoid Yoruba women because they don't want Yoruba genes in their children. QED.
The day Yoruba men out-compete Igbo men in personal hustles is the day antelopes start feeding on lions.
Truth is that Igbo men are perhaps the most disciplined and restrained group of men in Africa when it comes to PICKING WIVES and sleeping with people's wives.
If not so, we for don change una entire population for South west. cool
Thank your stars particularly that Igbo culture frowns at sleeping with people's wife, else we for don breed you out of existence.
Also thank your stars that Igbo men are still monogamous which makes it possible for you to find some leftover Igbo women.
But we are seriously reviewing that monogamy culture.
When we finish the review everything will change.

What mumu gene are you talking about?
Who gene help?
The same useless gene that kept you people marginalized and oppressed?
The same gene that have reduced a your tribe to mere minority group and a dot in a circle?
The same gene that have turned you guys to criminals and drug pushers?
Go to prisons in Asia, Europe and America and see your people as major occupants.
The same gene is the reason why I did marry Chineyen.

13 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by UptownVibes(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2023
So many husbands are afraid of going for DNA test. They will quickly tell you " the pikin looks like me"

You that is reading this now,you might not be the father of that child you are holding grin

Its not funny ,but that's how deceptive some women can be..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by jeromestarks: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2023
chatinent:

You never see anything.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Justkatty(f): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2023
Omoh cry this is too bad
A whole 4
Obara Jesus
Really heartbreaking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Tohsynetita1: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2023
So, the husband didn't score any goal? He probably had injury throughout the tournament.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Ceeman2o: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Oh really. You described the other way round?.
All the rich men of your tribe are simping and sacrificing to have an Igbo beautiful bride. But are you people no worried why your ladies don't attract igbos, even the broke men amongst them don't still find Yoruba ladies beautiful enough to manage?. High infidelity upon ugliness, this too much for a tribe.

Your rich tribal men( cos the poor or average Yoruba can't even marry Igbo ladies or the ladies accepting their proposals) sees it as a secured future and achievement marrying igbos so they can have good looking offspring and fair genes. while Igbo men on a platter of gold nd wealth will still find it very hard marrying your ladies. Even the broke men amongst them

This is deep.

Even the ones in brothels still find it hard attracting Igbo customers . Just a few mins pressure they still don't look attractive to igbos. No nah.
Go to lekki Lagos and see how Yoruba guys are spending heavily patronizing the Igbo beautiful runs girls. They just wan to get laid to those fair nd sexy ladies, it's a thing of fantasy, am yet to see same traffic or heavy spending from Igbo men on indigenous Yoruba street ladies.. taa

Bleaching cream became popular in your region just because of igbos still, the bleached ones are even the worst

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Xbursta(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
To marry just be like horror film 😕

If follow John Doe on twitter and you say his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

All that talk of never sleep with a married woman, na scam

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you

Abeg help me with his handle
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Xbursta(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2023
chatinent:

Just dey play

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Beverlyjean(f): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Who are Igbo women?

They are the women yoruba men marry off every weekend.
I don't have to live in the east to know your women, they are everywhere in my neighborhood.
I dated a few of them before sef. I almost married Chineyen but had to change my mind along the line. She is a good and hard working lady and we are still I talking terms till date.

I wonder why you are asking if I know Igbo women as if they as scarce like dollars.

U are saying nonsense..... most igbo women will never go near a yoruba man ... yoruba men are lazy...we igbo women know that as a fact ... its easier to see an Igbo man marry a yoruba( tho rare) than see an Igbo woman marry yoruba

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Koppaguard: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2023
Nawa oo see how you people turned this heartbreaking thread to tribal feud, so many people with very low IQ littered all over the cyber space, that is why I don't bother reading comments sometimes online, because you will see something that will blow your lid. This can happen to anyone, let's condemn this atrocious act generally, God abeg oo, no give me this type of woman at all, I know you are reading my comment right now.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Godfullsam(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are saying nonsense..... most igbo women will never go near a yoruba man ... yoruba men are lazy...we igbo women know that as a fact ... its easier to see an Igbo man marry a yoruba( tho rare) than see an Igbo woman marry yoruba

It is either you are not in Nigeria or you are just comfortable with the lies you are telling yourself as a woman.

So, the ones that are bn married almost every week nko?!
If you are in Abuja or lagos, spare a weekend and visit dunamis church, family worship center or any big church and see for yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Evolutionism: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2023
Monsignor22:

I'm a Core Yoruba.

This is Absolute Truth.

Ori e Wambe.

Ibi Ti Won Bati So Oto Oro, You will see me there.

Tribalism is meant for useless nitwits and lowlifers.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.