Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54862 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Exceed15: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kai the heart of women..
Where is Jennyclay?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by IjebuWarrior: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity

Yet, 99% of ashawo wey dey Yoruba region na Igbo. grin

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by lolu2019: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:

There might be factors that made her accept you, such as traditional reasons that drastically reduce her chances of marrying an Igbo man, environmental or her personality.

Aside quality genes, Igbo men are known to be more responsible in marriage. They mostly keep to one wife. They provide for the family etc.

How many Yorubas, even the poor ones marry one wife in their life time? How many of them are fully responsible for their family?

We know that having baby mama is now seen as a culture in yorubaland. A yoruba man can even decide to walk away from his from his family and it wouldn't be seen as taboo. Maybe, having muslims in your midst contributed to such lifestyle but Igbo men don't behave like that.
lol.my dad married only mother.he is the type that runs from women.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Omoawoke2(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bendeco2020:

No woman from any tribe can see yoruba men as more capable.

Is it their talkertiv nature or stature?

The last time I checked, women are attracted to masculine men and Igbo men are more masculine in nature than skinny and obese yoruba men grin

Igbo men that look like they pack cassava full body. grin
Igbo men are ugly, we fine pass una by far.
The dark and handsome Yoruba demons, una girls wan die on top our matter grin

There’s a reason we get your Igbo girls so easily

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Olat4421: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Am just tired of dis nairaland every thread some stupid set of people will find a way to engage it in tribal fight in a way to derail d real issues of d topic. So many stupid people plenty for dis nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by ufuosman(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dis one strong oh
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by AbujaLagos: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:

I mentioned that certain traditional reasons are why you find some Igbo women accepting Yoruba men in marriage. And they're few in number.

All things being equal, Igbo women will hardly accept to marry a yorubaman. Not when she knows she can get an Igbo man.
seems you haven't out of your geopolitical zone. The tribes that marries each other most are Igbo and Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by AutoChick4U(f): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
CJStarz:
I knew a lady who on realizing that her husband was impotent,slept with other men who impregnated her just so she could cover her husband's 'unclothedness' before people. A boy and two girls she had.
They lived happily until the man passed on. Now,that was when fear set in. After the burial,she consulted a native doctor to 'close' the dead man's 'eyes'. She imagined that the dead man would now know her secret and begin to torment her.

In summary,any woman who gets pregnant outside and imposed it on her husband is callous and capable of murder.
Assuming the man is impotent,and you want to have one or two kids outside for him,you both can decide and agree on that but at the same time, it's stealing because you are stealing from another man to give your husband.

D best solution is to go for adoption.
unless they are both in on it.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by aktolly54(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Koralords:
This kind thing the man needs to do a test if he is potent first
So if he's impotent then his wife supposed bring bastard from outside for him. Not one or two or three, four fucking bastards. She should have use style divorce the man and go marry her cumcubine
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by yewit37486: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Olat4421:
Am just tired of dis nairaland every thread some stupid set of people will find a way to engage it in tribal fight in a way to derail d real issues of d topic. So many stupid people plenty for dis nairaland

As in ehn.
Too many stupid people honestly. They left the topic of DNA and started dragging themselves on a Sunday afternoon when they should be preparing for the week.

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by babdap: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fear that gender
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Maj196(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
See the grown up mumus up there fighting over Yoruba and Igbo without tending to the matter on ground

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Mosba: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Women! Women!! Women!!!!!!!!!!!!? Now I know why God created hell fire

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Babastrong(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=NimrodEndOfDays post=126797966]Igbo women see Yoruba men as more capable? It's obvious you are ignorant about who Igbo women are. I don't know whether to laugh at your ignorance or feel pity for your life grin grin grin grin grin try and live in the SE then you can get your answer [i stayed in akwa ibom during my nysc and i couldn't count the number of married women i bleeped. May God forgive me.]
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by gammarays(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

There can never be an ending supply of beautiful Igbo women
We see many Yoruba men value Igbo women more than their own because hidden gems can't be hidden

Igbo women and the better south women will always settle for the best.
Igbo men on the other hand are hot cakes and darlings of women over the world.

As it stands, Agbado Ronus are soiling the already battered image of the westerners. When it comes to marriage, other tribes avoid them like plagues.

Any Igbo that marries Ronus is taken as an outcast if you don't know.
Keep yourselves to yourselves

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by NEUDUDE: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is why some women like yoruba men. They can simp eh. Licking nyash is their calling.

4 - 0 lol grin

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by gammarays(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
AbujaLagos:
seems you haven't out of your geopolitical zone. The tribes that marries each other most are Igbo and Yoruba.
Lie Mohammed
South East and south south marry themselves most

Yoruba and Igbo wetin? πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Gaabasky: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity

I think u needs to conduct your paternity test first. I'm very sure your own story may not be too different

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by AbujaLagos: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
gammarays:

Lie Mohammed
South East and south south marry themselves most

Yoruba and Igbo wetin? πŸ™„πŸ™„
wake up. Comot for your zone.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Adewunmibaba(m): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Plz wats the twitter handle of John Doe

Gadafii:
To marry just be like horror film πŸ˜•

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

All that talk of never sleep with a married woman, na scam

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by gbemishile: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

- Dead alive -

Ika ni woman yen sha!!

...though all the signs would have been there for the Osogbo man to know,,

But NO, the Osogbo man was blindfolded by the long-shaped-and-huge-gummy poussie!!

Give us a clearer pixure of ur yam leg and the bushy beards u have.
If person plant that ur leg for ground.na full shaoed yam e go grow.asinwin
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

I disagree typu about Igbo women going after Yoruba men. Yoruba men are craving for Igbo women die to that gene of hustle and bustle in them. It's probably the ones in SW. Omo the ones in SE who are more beautiful and intelligent don't give a fvck about Yoruba men. It's not hatred, they just want to continue the Igbo race. Yoruba women cheat alot. Don't know why

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by bonetalk(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Allakaduna warned them but dem no hear ...
Trust agbommas at your peril
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Donyenye: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
I reject this kind of news in my life. God forbid bad thing
undecided undecided
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Sleekfingers: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
What do you expect from a country that is the headquarter of paternity fraud?

Trust Nigerian women at your own foolishness......
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Knight1210(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Let him not cry, at least he's a father figure to the four kids grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by gammarays(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
AbujaLagos:
wake up. Comot for your zone.
Mugu na you need to commot from your lies

Even when things weren't heated up, it was just few youruba and Igbo marriages not to talk of now. If you want to proof let's open a new thread.

Anyone marrying a Ronu now is seen as an outcast now
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Pat081: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

Y ARE U FOLLWING US TO DRAG OUR WOMEN?

WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR OWN YORUBA WOMEN OR IS IT THAT U WANT TO BECOME AN IGBO MAN?
Drag your women hmmmmm nonsense talk, I don't drag them with you but I carry them as runs gals money for hand back for ground that is what I do with them
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
To marry just be like horror film πŸ˜•

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

All that talk of never sleep with a married woman, na scam

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you

Care to share link to his handle?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by gammarays(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

I disagree typu about Igbo women going after Yoruba men. Yoruba men are craving for Igbo women die to that gene of hustle and bustle in them. It's probably the ones in SW. Omo the ones in SE who are more beautiful and intelligent don't give a fvck about Yoruba men. It's not hatred, they just want to continue the Igbo race. Yoruba women cheat alot. Don't know why
Don't mind the guy, he knows he's lying

Shame dey catch am to admit Influential Yoruba men see it as an achievement to marry wonderful Igbo damsels

Imagine marrying a Ronu 😭 What an abomination!
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Sleekfingers: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Triangles1:

You nailed it, go to all this ashwo joint and see igbos girls, before you see 1 Yoruba you will see 2000 Igbos and Benue.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Most Akunakuna joints in lagos and beyond, Na igbo ranked number 1, second by Edo and Delta. Benue are still learning the lucrative business

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.