Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha (6600 Views)

Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators / Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined / Quit Comparing Nigeria To Ghana, Rivers State Alone Is Richer Then Ghana Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by sydneyobioha(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2011
May almighty Thunder fire dis self acclaimed special adviser to Abia state Governor (Mr. Eze Chinkamnayo), May him and T.A. Orji his governor repent or die like Gadhafi, Foolish Set of Ppl called Abians, !
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by nairapark: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2011
Orji (PDP) vs Okorocha (APGA)

Let the fight begin!

Round 1

FIGHT!

grin
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Kristaz(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2011
It baffles me why Abia,a blessed state, is often cursed wth v.bad govt.4 eight yrs,Uzor Kalu misruled Abia.T.A.Orji is now chastising dem wth scorpions.I weep 4 Abia.Go 2 Aba & see misgovernance walking on two legs!T.A Orji & his cohorts reamains d worst thing dat has ever happend 2 Abia State.He should be chased away 4rm Abia.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by dozie76(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2011
Kristaz:

It baffles me why Abia,a blessed state, is often cursed wth v.bad govt.4 eight yrs,Uzor Kalu misruled Abia.T.A.Orji is now chastising dem wth scorpions.I weep 4 Abia.Go 2 Aba & see misgovernance walking on two legs!T.A Orji & his cohorts reamains d worst thing dat has ever happend 2 Abia State.He should be chased away 4rm Abia.

Please it is not necessary for everyone to comment on this topic. So keep quiet plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Abia will forever be great

Long Live God's Own State
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by KnowAll(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
m
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by KnowAll(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
How did this[b] bedridden miscreant named Eze Chikamnayo [/b] get to the position of Special Adviser

I think dede summed it up nicely with his description here need anyone say more.
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by winwinx: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=274189 cry
You could better be more quiet. You have been misguided with Theodre
God will bring to clear judgement every man action.
Beware !!
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Jimbaz7(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
See mumu talk. Things like this makes me feel like not being an Abian, my Dear state that has fallen into the hand of rascals. I thank GoD that their oga's room in Kiri Kiri is still vacant. EFCC is waiting to return him to where he came from!
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by Jimbaz7(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
noiseless:

This says it all mr GWOVANO ORJ has since lost it,so what else have you got to give to abians nothing left i guess?I hope other state governors could continue to tell it to him exactly the way it is,thank God people like okorocha still exist,parheps that orji thinks he is dealing with ariara market women,by the way mr GWOVANO ORJI the imo state governor has nothing against abians but against the way in which you are letting them down.
doctokwus:

Saying it for d upteenth time:Theodore and many of his likes parading as governors shd b millions of miles away frm any seat of govt.Notice that for some time now,its bn one heinous news after d oda in d state,kidnappings,gang Desecrates,homosexuality,d state is clearly under satanic forces that seems to percolated from d top down
Ten Kobo:

You cannot think of a bigger mistake in government than T.A. Orji. I happen to have dealt very closely with his family, so i know what am talking about. God's own state indeed.
lahips:

I weep for Abia state, they should take care of their problems and leave all this replies, that place is crazy and lawless, no offence meant. but its really terrible out there.
akyus:

If I were Governor Rochas Okorocha, I won't reply. I won't even react to a letter of this kind.
bigma:

is quite unfortunate that we have callous people as leaders in Abia state.T. A Orji is the worst Governor in Abia State
opribo:

I have said it I shall never take Panadol for another man's headache if the good people of Abia, feel the best they can get is this bunch of quacks masquerading as messiahs so be it. For the past 5 years that this Abia administration has been in power let them point to just one landmark achievement that they have recorded. Instead of the man to concenterate with his programmes that is if he has any he is busy spending state funds on inconsequential matters. Its so sad that the Abians have allowed this rubbish to linger on for too long.
doctokwus:

Saying it for d upteenth time:Theodore and many of his likes parading as governors shd b millions of miles away frm any seat of govt.Notice that for some time now,its bn one heinous news after d oda in d state,kidnappings,gang Desecrates,homosexuality,d state is clearly under satanic forces that seems to percolated from d top down
I think you guys have said it all
Re: 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha by kelyusuf: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2011
This is absolutely disgraceful.as an Abian,I am so so embarrassed.what on earth is wrong with this man T.A Orji? I hope he is okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Outcome Of The Emergency Meeting Of APC NWC On The Supreme court / Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners / I Did Not Spend ₦‎7.3 Billion Contingency Fund On Myself, Says Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.