Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi (21731 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by coernes: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nigerians are used to suffering and have been long deceived not to accept the truth that will set it free. They did everything possible to prevent those that will be sincere from leading the country. God will bring Obi or someone like him someday to power
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Poll23:

Did I blame you ? Is my comment depicting any bereft of any idea like yours ? you said someone has achieved during his tenure as gov and you cannot mention a single of the achievement. See your derogatory replies as a typical children of hate with unruly and uncouth manner spewing gibberish to sell a package candidate due to ethnic and religious sentiment. I initially thought you'll be different from known headless mobs that's why I was civil in my replies.

Lmao. Typical agbado mentality. Rather than focus on the issue at hand, you keep jumping from pillar to post. I know your type very well that's why I didn't fall for the bait.
Keep on lying to yourself. If it helps you sleep at night, who am I to dispute
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Poll23:

Did I blame you ? Is my comment depicting any bereft of any idea like yours ? you said someone has achieved during his tenure as gov and you cannot mention a single of the achievement. See your derogatory replies as a typical children of hate with unruly and uncouth manner spewing gibberish to sell a package candidate due to ethnic and religious sentiment. I initially thought you'll be different from known headless mobs that's why I was civil in my replies.

Even your english is just everywhere. I won't insult you because that'd be me coming down to your level. I'll just let your hypocrisy stare you in the face
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
maasoap:

This is not about people supporting lawmakers decision but telling Obi that he's arrogating to much power to himself as a president.
If you don't understand why people are dragging him here, you indeed deserved to be one his supporters grin grin grin

Lmao. As usual. The classic theory of Whataboutism
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Cromagnon: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Programmer47:

Oga, I am not different na. I am simply following the Apc/Tinubu mandate.
OK o

Also, who told you I need votes? Na we we get Inec na.
leave matter oga
You need the votes
Otherwise why seem dry campaign free rent crowd I if e sure like you say

Two seconds server go off, then my thugs invade and snatch the ballot box.
then we cancel t the election and rerun
You forget that's h how tinubu was winning in court against pdp. E get where you fit rig reach

After that, my INEC staff go quickly use marker and pen and mutilate the results, then Yakubu go wait till 4am declare me winner without even tabulating the full results.
camera evidence will use some of your boys as scapegoat to jail and how many result will you mutilate with gingered crowd watching you
You De play with death

Abi no be so we run am this year.
After that, the opposition can go to court.
real politicians settle it on the street not any useless court. All ajimobi
My judges will simply say that it is a pre election matter or one other nonsense they can find.
voting is not per election matter

As for military regime, that one no concern me. Emi Lokan, even if the economy crumble.
economy is not crumbling
Or has crumbled since 1960

I don't know you
if military come back or civil war breaks out you will
and don't care but I know you will support me. Let B.A.T endorse me, all these your yanga go fade quick
me
Ganga?
No be you see form hero since
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Cromagnon:
OK o leave matter oga
You need the votes
Otherwise why seem dry campaign free rent crowd I if e sure like you say then we cancel t the election and rerun
You forget that's h how tinubu was winning in court against pdp. E get where you fit rig reach camera evidence will use some of your boys as scapegoat to jail and how many result will you mutilate with gingered crowd watching you
You De play with death real politicians settle it on the street not any useless court. All ajimobi voting is not per election matter economy is not crumbling
Or has crumbled since 1960 if military come back or civil war breaks out you will me
Ganga?
No be you see form hero since

You really have time sha. As far as Tinubu could become President, then even Hushpuppy can be President. All you need is money and connect. And don't forget the useless media team that will run around spreading false propaganda. Everybody go dey alright last last
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Cromagnon: 2:17am On Nov 11, 2023
Programmer47:

You really have time sha.
you get another country for back pocket?
As far as Tinubu could become President, then even Hushpuppy can be President
if they can become, why not you so we see your own solution
Instead you Pricks from the safety of social media while men are at work

OK o
Let's see how that works out for you
. All you need is money and connect.
every human has money and connect
Most are just to lazy to use what they have
Instead coveting others
And don't forget the useless media team that will run around spreading false propaganda.
Everybody go dey alright last last
media must wack na
As they just add last as the next man
Remember a bike dabiri joined them and had been moving up slowly ND steadily ankle others are just ranting online

We all have a choice

Compete or kowtow
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 5:40am On Nov 11, 2023
Cromagnon:
you get another country for back pocket? if they can become, why not you so we see your own solution
Instead you Pricks from the safety of social media while men are at work

OK o
Let's see how that works out for you every human has money and connect
Most are just to lazy to use what they have
Instead coveting others media must wack na
As they just add last as the next man
Remember a bike dabiri joined them and had been moving up slowly ND steadily ankle others are just ranting online

We all have a choice.

Compete or kowtow

Lmao. Classic What-a-bout. In all these shenanigans, not once has the problems of the nation being faced. Instead all that is being argued about is "If this" and "If that".

The clowns in office who you kowtow to have completely destroyed the economy but sure, its the "pricks" from social media that should provide solutions.
The level of self delusion one has to indulge in, just to join Apc is just too much for any normal human being. You have to lie on a per second basis just to appease your conscience. Keep waiting for citizens to provide solutions for the Government you voted. 🤡🤡🤡
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Cromagnon: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2023
Programmer47:

Lmao. Classic What-a-bout. In all these shenanigans, not once has the problems of the nation being faced. Instead all that is being argued about is "If this" and "If that".
plenry solution
You just not comprehending cos you don't want solution, you want to win argument

The clowns in office who you kowtow
who did I kowtow to
I have chosen to participate
You choose to stand down
You are the kowtower not me
to have completely destroyed the economy but sure, its the "pricks"
auto correct I think
from social media that should provide solutions.
don't provide na
Make we see who go suffer am
Few do yourself see think you de do dem

The level of self delusion one has to indulge in, just to join Apc is just too much for any normal human being.
Delusion , how
They want power
They got power
Where's the delusion

Your the one who wants diluting with no sacrifice

You have to lie on a per second basis just to appease your conscience. Keep waiting for citizens to provide solutions for the Government you voted. 🤡🤡🤡
keep waiting for another man to solve your problem for you
Sheboygan your living large
Don't worry breakfast go soon reach you
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2023
Cromagnon:
plenry solution
You just not comprehending cos you don't want solution, you want to win argument who did I kowtow to
I have chosen to participate
You choose to stand down
You are the kowtower not me auto correct I think don't provide na
Make we see who go suffer am
Few do yourself see think you de do dem
Delusion , how
They want power
They got power
Where's the delusion

Your the one who wants diluting with no sacrifice

keep waiting for another man to solve your problem for you
Sheboygan your living large
Don't worry breakfast go soon reach you

Lmao. As expected from the Apc crowd. It is the citizens that should build roads, increase the Gdp, stabilise the naira and provide security for the government. If you truly believe everything you wrote , then there is no one that can save you.
As you dey buy fuel N100, make I face my hustle so I fit buy am at N700. Keep on deceiving yourself. Its what you were paid to do
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Cromagnon: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2023
Programmer47:

Lmao. As expected from the Apc crowd.

is the citizens that should build roads, increase the Gdp, stabilise the naira and provide security for the government. I
No na
You will wait for non living thing to come spoon feed you at home with no effort na

f you truly believe everything you wrote , then there is no one that can save you.
As you dey buy fuel N100, make I face my hustle so I fit buy am at N700. Keep on deceiving yourself. Its what you were paid to do
continue
When you suffer properly nobody will tell you
Shebi you still have fuel money
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2023
Cromagnon:

No na
You will wait for non living thing to come spoon feed you at home with no effort na

continue
When you suffer properly nobody will tell you
Shebi you still have fuel money

Lmao. I should be the one telling you na.
The idiot in just under 6 months has totally wrecked the economy and lacks any vision on how to bring a remedy but sure, let's play the political propaganda to feel good. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Cromagnon: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2023
Programmer47:

Lmao. I should be the one telling you na.
The idiot in just under 6 months has totally wrecked the economy and lacks any vision on how to bring a remedy but sure, let's play the political propaganda to feel good. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
how does one man wreck an economy by telling you to pay what you owe?

You like awoof ba

They should just be sharing for 63 yrs and you didn't think this day will come so maybe invest the windfall?

How unwise
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2023
Cromagnon:
how does one man wreck an economy by telling you to pay what you owe?

You like awoof ba

They should just be sharing for 63 yrs and you didn't think this day will come so maybe invest the windfall?

How unwise

Lol. Like I said, if you believe in what you are saying, fine by me. At the end of the day, it's still you and that small voice in your head (that's if you still have a conscience) that will laugh at the delusions you engage in
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Cromagnon: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Programmer47:

Lol. Like I said, if you believe in what you are saying, fine by me. At the end of the day, it's still you and that small voice in your head (that's if you still have a conscience) that will laugh at the delusions you engage in
So awoof it is

SMH
Truly the candy maker wins against dentist everytime in democracy till teeth rot
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Ekeneegwu(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
netpro:

Nwa nkapi just be sorry for your miserable self ok.

Hahaha 🤣 otu agwo ( snake ass hole ) am sorry for you cos you will be burnt for stealing before the end of this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike / Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / "Anywhere They Put Dino Melaye, Whether For Prison, We Go Vote For Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.