Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi (21707 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Patriotsleague: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
This administration really messed up on that, it showed their intentions is all about money.

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by favor914: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
wolebest:

This Obi guy just dey run mouth, dey jambla mouth up and down.

The Senators and Reps are in a league of their own, the President has no power under the 1999 to deprive them of their official ca.rs.
Gringory Obi is a very Foolish Man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by YouAreNobody: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
We know this, that's why they didn't want you to win..because you'll prevent them from looting
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by 1972xy: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi
Then, vote yourself as President.
Mr Right

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Easylife1234: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:

https://www.nairaland.com/1543297/peter-obi-distributes-110-vehicles

Peter Obi thinks everyone has a disconnected brain cells like his Obidents mob.
Gbam..... This Man call Obi too they lie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by favor914: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Patriotsleague:
This administration really messed up on that, it showed their intentions is all about money.
Please just shut up, Inconsequential incoherent Obidient Agbadorian, because when he was Governor of Anambra State, na Keke Biafra the Judas was using as official vehicles?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Blue3k(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
grandstar:
He said the truth but if these lawmakers aren't given their SUV's, they'll make governance hell for Tinubu. That is the fact

Lol they'll override his veto in a heartbeat. If they decide not to they're cutting presidential excesses.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Laple0541:
Fraudster

Why are your party members collecting it? Charity begins at home.

Moreover legislative arm is independent and only the people can stop them from such acts not a dreamer (president) like you.
He knows his obidient know nothing about governance and would accept everything he says, or maybe him ma dull.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Watch the Apc paid bots come out enmasse. After convulsing everywhere, they will rush to screenshot their comments to their paymasters.
The pathetic state of the country is not their problem, only how to spread vitriol

4 Likes

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Savanahustle: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Yes
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by favor914: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Blue3k:

Lol they'll override his veto in a heartbeat. If the decide not to they're cutting presidential excesses.
He will never even enter the hot seat, for them to over ride his fallacious imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by lordofreal(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obi is doing nothing special in labour party he was just riding on your delusions no more no less. He should have carry APGA to a greater heights I believe that would have been his greatest achievement
rinzaugustine:
Peter Obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than Peter Obi. He took Labor party from obscurity to national limelight within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 6 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by rinzaugustine: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
favor914:
Please Shut up, clueless Agbadorian Obidient.

If indeed Gringory Obi did anything for Ndi Anambra, you should still be benefiting from his legacy, wetin concern you with the hardship in Nigeria today, since Gringory has arranged your future for you in transforming Anambra to Taipei Taiwan?
go and smoke your mkpuru miri alone and stop quoting me because it seems like you are on brink of madness

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by bigtt76(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
When NASS hol you for blokos, you go do anything den want cheesy cheesy

chokekachy:

Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by favor914: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
Programmer47:
Watch the Apc paid bots come out enmasse. After convulsing everywhere, they will rush to screenshot their comments to their paymasters.
The pathetic state of the country is not their problem, only how to spread vitriol
Obiano, & Soludo will just be laughing @ The Hypocrite Idiot, abi no be the same Anambra State all of we come from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Dittodat: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:
This made-in-Agulu lying machine thinks we don't know how he was dashing out hundreds of car as campaign gift for his second term reelection as governor?

He should hide his face in shame.
The Agulu packaged fraud is nothing but a Conman.
The pathological liar can only deceive his gullible headless mob followers.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by gare(f): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi

That was why you didn't win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:
This made-in-Agulu lying machine thinks we don't know how he was dashing out hundreds of car as campaign gift for his second term reelection as governor?

we are currently talking about presidential yacht in this temporary government. undecided
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Fcwilly: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:

See how you shot yourself in the foot? The link you shared was during his last period as a governor of Anambra, that's about 7months to expire so give yourself brain and get something else. Anytime PETER OBI sneeze na so hypertension go dey hold Una down.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Beverlyjean(f): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
DeOTR:
Peter, the last time I checked, there's separation of power in the federal system of government, abi you failed O'level government too?

Look at how u just embarrassed urself... semi illiterate
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by favor914: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fcwilly:

See how you shot yourself in the foot? The link you shared was during last period as a governor of Anambra, so give yourself brain and get something else. Anytime PETER OBI sneeze na so hypertension go dey hold Una down.
They done expose the hypocrite Apga Judas.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Nakedtruths: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:

Your brain is full of cow dung, senseless comments
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by YouAreNobody: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Programmer47:
it's only on Obi, LP or Igbo matters you see them convulsing, but on other matters they keep mute.
Shameless and useless people they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Patriotsleague: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
favor914:
Please just shut up, Inconsequential incoherent Obidient Agbadorian, because when he was Governor of Anambra State, na Keke Biafra the Judas was using as official vehicles?
Shut up, zombie.
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by micodon(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
DeOTR:

You see the consequences of going to pluck mango in the bush while government classes were going on?
So the President approves legislative arms budget? shocked shocked shocked
If you can provide a link where I can read more on how the executive approves (as against propose) any budget of any kind, I'd be happy to learn. Thanks.

Insulting people when you don't know jack. Whatever the legislative does, the president has to sign for it to become law

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Programmer47: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
go and smoke your mkpuru miri alone and stop quoting me because it seems like you are on brink of madness

Lmao. She abi he has been online since morning. This is literally the only job he/she has.
Same with the rest of the accounts you see here. Let a news section come up of how Herdsmen killed innocent farmers and watch as this crowd suddenly disappears.
The political class is very afraid of the man called Peter Obi. This is why these urchins crowd all the social media platforms in Nigeria.
Their job now is how to smear his name as much as possible before the next election. Unfortunately for them the man has a wonderful track. Na why dem dey fabricate issues left and right but e no dey work

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by APCNig: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:

Peter Obi thinks everyone has a disconnected brain cells like his Obidents mob.

He knows his dumb followers, he has to keep exciting them

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Poll23: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
Our politicians are so insensitive, buying such with that amount at this critical is callousness but saying you won't allow that is a great lie...LP law makers should've at least protest against that as a sign of what could've happened had they being they control FG

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Weeps As He Urges IDPs To Return To Their Home / Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance / John Campbell: "Jonathan Remains Likely Winner Of Elections"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.