Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi (21708 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by BigDawsNet: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
Very possible... Obi no dey give shi shi..

Las las he may give them senators 2010 toyota Highland
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Laple0541(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fraudster

Why are your party members collecting it? Charity begins at home.

Moreover legislative arm is independent and only the people can stop them from such acts not a dreamer (president) like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by spiSeyi: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kukutente23:
Same way they ran Lagos that today it is the most indebted state in Africa
The USA is the most indebted country in the world talk another thing undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by MT: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Tell this guy - Obi - that as a Nigeria President, your power is NOT absolute.

Legislators have their own budget and as a President, you do NOT have control over it.

It is an impeachable offence to attempt to arrogate powers that do not belong to you as the president.

He needs to take a course in the power of presidency.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by jubrilELsudan: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
ODE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by donbrowser(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
grin
Same hypocrite that shared 110 Ford vehicles in 2013 for his senatorial ambition

https://www.nairaland.com/1543297/peter-obi-distributes-110-vehicles

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Patrioticman007(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:
This made-in-Agulu lying machine thinks we don't know how he was dashing out hundreds of car as campaign gift for his second term election as governor?

He should hide his face in shame.

Thank you Daddy coroner is at it again, I will turn Nigeria to DUBAI in 6 days and Build the tallest building in the world in one day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Mosba: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Wow! under Obi's imaginary government, the president will be issuing decree to NASS members and we shall have democramilitary government.
Am I the only one who knows that this man reasons and speak like kids?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Coolcat95: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Peter Obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than Peter Obi. He took Labor party from obscurity to national limelight within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speech and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 6 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

God bless you

5 Likes

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by tuoyoojo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
They would come and tell you that they don't have money to pay minimum wage but they have money to buy yatch and bullet proof cars

A govt that have lost touch with reality

You see say these guys in govt, them nor reason the masses matter at all.

In 2027 ,they go share one pack of indomie and kulikuli for masses to chop. Masses go vote for them again and continue the suffering

As majority of Nigerians nor wan gree get sense, let the suffering continue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by IgOga(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
grin grin grin

Obi appeals to the most deluded in our society.

Se na executive go decide how legislators go spend their own budget ni? grin

This man thinks it's military dictatorship

Obi is a boy.....he should just stay in the realm of the imaginative.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by dipopooo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by osazsky(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Peter Obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than Peter Obi. He took Labor party from obscurity to national limelight within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speech and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 6 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi
y do u have his portrait in ur house..someone who couldn't pay his workers as governor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by unite4real: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kukutente23:
Same way they ran Lagos that today it is the most indebted state in Africa

United States is the most indebted country in the world.

Being most indebted does not mean the country or state is in deep and deplorable condition. The use of debt sensibly is what matters.
Lagos state is still the best state in Nigeria in terms of efficiency of governance. It's even the 4th or 5th biggest economy in Africa if it were to be a country.

So, it's not about debt

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Commentor: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
If I drag this idiot ear like tiger generator.

Thief dey claim saint.

6 Likes

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by grandstar(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
He said the truth but if these lawmakers aren't given their SUV's, they'll make governance hell for Tinubu. That is the fact
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Mozegee: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:
This made-in-Agulu lying machine thinks we don't know how he was dashing out hundreds of car as campaign gift for his second term election as governor?

He should hide his face in shame.
i hope you are enjoying the god your campaign and voted for. Hope the economy is favorable for you

2 Likes

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
DeOTR:

You see the consequences of going to pluck mango in the bush while government classes were going on?
So the President approves legislative arms budget? shocked shocked shocked
If you can provide a link where I can read more on how the executive approves (as against propose) any budget of any kind, I'd be happy to learn. Thanks.
He won't come back and answer again oh, most of this mobs don't know anything about politics that's why they are easily sway shouting obidient. Lot of them are first time voters with zero idea how things work and they are not even willing to learn.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by rinzaugustine: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
osazsky:
y do u have his portrait in ur house..someone who couldn't pay his workers as governor
fake news. Peter Obi never owed any civilian servant for one day as governor

1 Like

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Manolo3107: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
socialmediaman:

If Peter Obi becomes president, politicians won’t be using you as a nairaland e-warrior, he’ll work for a better future for you and millions of other Nigerians grin
Like he did in Anambra state? Ozwo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Benwallt(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obi is a wayward fraud. Him too lie.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by favor914: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi
Useless Apga Judas Hypocrite.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Tjra: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Mosba:
Wow! under Obi's imaginary government, the president will be issuing decree to NASS members and we shall have democramilitary government.
Am I the only one who knows that this man reasons and speak like kids?
It's common knowledge na.

We all know he talks like a toddler.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by BOSSkesh(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
That’s why you don’t have an administration.
Clown

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by favor914: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
fake news. Peter Obi never owed any civilian servant for one day as governor
Please Shut up, clueless Agbadorian Obidient.

If indeed Gringory Obi did anything for Ndi Anambra, you should still be benefiting from his legacy, wetin concern you with the hardship in Nigeria today, since Gringory has arranged your future for you in transforming Anambra to Taipei Taiwan?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by just4fun(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
This country deserves the kind of leaders they have. Thieves, drug barons, murderers fraudsters, touts, cow herders and the rest...
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by ClearFlair: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
The plain truth
Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Patrioticman007(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nigeria needs to have Ministry of Opposition Party, where at least 10 Billion would be budgeted to them to contribute in National Development. The audit report would be published on social media gazetted to see how well prepared they are to rule the country.
For this lies are too much for our national development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by wolebest: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
chokekachy:

Peter Obi

This Obi guy just dey run mouth, dey jambla mouth up and down.

The Senators and Reps are in a league of their own, the President has no power under the 1999 to deprive them of their official ca.rs.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by favor914: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
ClearFlair:
The plain truth
Even me can claim the same in my fantasy, Gringory Obi is just a stupid clown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi by Omoluabi16(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
He is saying the truth. Nigeria is in a deplorable state, we don't need to fritter away 60b to protect the legislathieves from the very people that voted them in. That house filled with opposition, it's quite curious how they've been silent on this matter-as they enjoy their cars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

John Campbell: "Jonathan Remains Likely Winner Of Elections" / Ministers In Last Minute Lobbying Ahead Of Cabinet Dissolution / Ikwere Youths To Peter Obi: Apologise To Amaechi Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.