Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders (2263 Views)

hh / See What Dis Woman Did To Stop Her Husband From Smoking / See Wetin Dis Woman Carry Dey Block My View For Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by bisibaby(f): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2011
She is married with a kid, she knowz her hubby has girlfriends but she just kept quiet and kept on prayin to God that he will one day change her hubby, she loves her hubby she doesnt want to fight so that people wont blame her that she is suppose to look after her baby she is fighting cos her hubby has girlfriends. But unfortunately for the woman, one of the girlfriend is now pregnant for her hubby, pls if u are in a shoes what will u do?
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by r231(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
brb
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
What can one possibly do in a situation like this,e hard o.
I pray it never happens to me but since she is good at praying,she should go back and pray that the other woman shouldn't keep the baby,but even if she decides to keep it,she should pray that her husband won't officially marry the other woman,she should also pray that the other woman should be carrying a girl child,in short she has lots of things to pray about,as a prayer warrior praying is her best shot.
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by kpolli(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
It is her fault, she never complained when she found out he was cheating. . . well she has to make space in her home for a 2nd wife
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by cooldng(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2011
The Lady is really in a rather sad situation. She really ought to have taken action long before now. There are times when you really need to fight to save your marriage. It's not enough to pray, you also take action as the spirit leads to confirm your faith.

However now that a girlfriend has a baby for the man, there's nothing she can do to reverse that. She either leaves the man for a while or hang in there and really get down to the business of saving her marriage.
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by yme1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
*sighs*
when will most married women learn to take matters in their hand correctly and while at that pray to God for guidance?
Did she had to keep mute all thru, realising the husband has/had multiple affairs undecided
Her muteness and negligence of the problems (cheating) her husband possesses led to him taking her for a fool
One thing women fail to understand is that there is a difference between nagging and standing up to your man
she knew of his shameless attitude why didn't she act and set some rules around the marriage? oh of course, she is going through all that cause of the baby angry Mshwww
The deed is done and believe me a man that farks anything in skirts is not worthy to be called a Macho

My advice>>>>> Let her get her head in the game (move on) because she gat to be strong for the child and herself
good riddance they say is to bad rubbish (cheater) cool
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by Andrew3(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
She is lucky though, polygamy is not a taboo in nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by bobbyray(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
bisibaby:

She is married with a kid, she knowz her hubby has girlfriends but she just kept quiet and kept on prayin to God that he will one day change her hubby, she loves her hubby she doesnt want to fight so that people wont blame her that she is suppose to look after her baby she is fighting cos her hubby has girlfriends. But unfortunately for the woman, one of the girlfriend is now pregnant for her hubby, [b]pls if u are in a shoes what will u do?[/b]

i cant be in her shoes, it wont fit
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by bekay911(f): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2011
bisibaby:

She is married with a kid, she knowz her hubby has girlfriends but she just kept quiet and kept on prayin to God that he will one day change her hubby, she loves her hubby she doesnt want to fight so that people wont blame her that she is suppose to look after her baby she is fighting cos her hubby has girlfriends. But unfortunately for the woman, one of the girlfriend is now pregnant for her hubby, pls if u are in a shoes what will u do?
Heaven help dose dat help demsefs, she did nofin xpctn miracle frm above, talkn abt fitn er shoes well am nt yet in it so maybe till den
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by pendo89(f): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
is this a fickle and ijeoma case or what?
she can keep praying and hoping for change if she refuses to address it squarely.
When he brings home a disease then she will act. I would be more scared of contracting a strange disease than dealing with a baby.
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by bisibaby(f): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
she is been blamed, uhm so 4 some1 to kip mute is a sin, God help us ooo. dis i s a terrible situation, the baby is just 6months old ooooooooooo
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by ronkebp(f): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
Faith without works is dead, that is what the Bible says. Since she has decided to keep mute when her hubby was cheating on her, she should keep mute now that the lady outside has been blessed with a child. The truth though, is even if she fight gan sef, that would not stop the man from cheating or stop the other lady from getting pregnant, this is the time to change her prayer points.
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by bisibaby(f): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. God dey ooooooooooooooo
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by drnoel: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
She has 2 confront her husband but not to fight cos she has to think about her children. Talk 2 the man not just 2 him, but try 2 appeal 2 his soul. If he has a conscience he will sober up. Pls don't make him look a fool, or play the hurt one. The situation has escalated for that one and its too late to play hurt. Saving the situation is what u have 2 do now. Try 2 make him see thing ur way. The man may want the love-child. If that is the case and as long as ur husband is not in love with the woman, then make a settlement with the lady 2 give-up the child to u after its birth. If its a young girl she will gladly do so. Handle the situation like an adult. After the situation is settled, they will be time to curtail hubby's excesses.
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
She is naive and blinded by false faith. I believe in God and trust in her/him but I don't believe prayer alone will cut it.

Listen, I hate to sound harsh but God "helps those who helps themselves".
I really wish people would understand that, like for real. Sitting around and taking abuse of any kind "praying that it will get better" won't cut it. The moment she realized his mischievous ways and the fact that he won't stop is the moment she should have been praying that God make a way for her and give her strength NOT to look back [size=18pt]WHEN[/size] she leaves.

I mean seriously. She's playing herself  undecided
but then again, I am sure she [size=2pt](aka OP)[/size]  grin and ppl who read my response will think "it's easier said than done", I guess it is but she's her only hope next to God because staying there and silently taking it won't make it right and she most definitely can't change him.
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by Chimezie198(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
r231:

brb
bro which way are u following?
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
she prayed while he was busy dating galz outside, she should continue praying to God so thz pregnant gf gives birth to a bouncing baby boi na
Re: Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders by Mynd44: 1:35am On Jan 26, 2012
My advise might be harsh but I will say it. When she first knew the goat was cheating she should have started making preparations to leave his backside. I don't know why women think they can wish there problems away. Dump the fool. There are a lot of kids out there who grew up without a father figure and they lived. Nobody deserves to be unhappy

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice / For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl / 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.