Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. (38698 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by ShangTsung000: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Makunahatata:
I'm suspecting it's the same babe that visited me last weekend, cos she mentioned something about her current bf being insecure or something... If na u , she visited already sir and we chatted about old times and use small Bleep end the day,

make I no lie, she resisted at first but as my hand find way slid into her panties she succumbed .. I'm very sorry sir🙌

This guy eeeeh🤣🤣🤣 hope say say you pour everything inside the konkoni.
Women must geh sense by force.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Luckysbab: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
There are some stories you'll just see on this Nairaland eeehn and you just can't help but Laugh out Loud grin grin grin grin

I tell you
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by tuzle(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
pongwa:
the lady is being honest and she has the truest intentions but she is naive. Her fiance only needs to open her eyes to reality. Trust me there are ladies like this
that is why I used sensible. I see no justification why u would want to visit ur ex just because he/she is in town most especially when u already have a fiance.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by poweredcom(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
Hello good people of Nairaland.
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Should I grant her this request or should I be worried?

Stay away from dose type of damaged girls una no go hear word

So she get mind to go visit another man and u call her ur fiance guy u be heavy mugu mumu na u be

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Macdeey: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Cancel your weeding plans.
And Make new Future plans grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by bigman001(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Its even wrong of her to think of visiting her ex talk-less of asking your permission, it surely means she still have a crush on him and be rest assured if she gets to meet her ex, she will never be the-same again because the guy must have definitely continue his unfinished business.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by TRAPLORD13: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Am thinking there is nothing here since she asking for your consent.
But you never can't tell.
Bro follow your mind.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Burgerlomo: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
I can see that someone is dating himself, can you imagine the audacity 😎

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Reality2023: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tell her to go and never come back
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by GodisStriking: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
WTH

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Chetas81(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
GIVE CHANCE ✌️THEY WON'T COME BACK SAVELY
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by sweetTai(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Let me fix this statement for you. “My Fiancé wants to go fu ck her ex”.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Chiffy: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
A fvck that has been fvcked can be refvcked when the fvcker and the fvckee agrre to meet in a fvcking place.

Do what you want with that. But you have been warned.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Burgerlomo: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Figger:
Stop playing, u already know what's gonna sup. So why disturbing our peace
His just a SIMple guy 😂

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by ComeToJesus: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
You never get fiancee be dat..
Na doro you get..
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Padipadi(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
Olohun maje o goku!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Okechinwadike: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
yeye man. maybe tomorrow your mother will request from your dad to go and see her ex. nawaoooo
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Badgers14: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Be worried!

That's not just ordinary visit. Why would she herself want to visit her ex??

Why would your fiancee even entertain such request

Tomorrow she will be pleading and asking for forgiveness.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by nomolos92: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Grant it if you're a simp grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Both of you should go together and you can wait outside while she visits inside.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Juniorangel(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Okafo law is a very strong law that cannot be ignored.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Emperor5(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Now I believe that some men are not man enough.
My fiance can't even discuss this to me let alone going, but if she went to see him without my knowledge, if paraventure I notice it's over
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Azazyel: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Your fiancee is a wicked person. She is still communicating so much with her ex so she wanna go finish the work there. Ask her if she wants to go. If she says yes, let her go but quickly get a replacement for your own good.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by cozy7(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
Stop being a pus@y. Deep down your heart u know seeing her ex isn't good for her or your relationship, why then do u consider allowing her go? Be a man, stamp your feet to d ground AND SAY NO
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by IDERAWOLE(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Who's a fiance?

You don't have one yet.

That lady you're referring to is just around you to sample you out; sexually and financially.

And do you know her assessment of you?

You didn't measure up.

You're no man, she even have the guts to ask for your permission!

You guys of nowadays are just dumbs.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by toprealman: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
correctyourself:

Don't grant such request, infact tell her that if she knows that she is still interested in her ex she should let you know so that you can move forward, it's not something you would tolerate from her.

The ex has nothing good to offer than wanting to feel her again because of his imagination, and your fiancee should understand she supposed to have cut off all communication from her ex.

Except if she is still having strong feelings for the ex, i would not be surprise if she jump backyard fence when you're not around to visit her ex. And when she is cault she would blame devil with artificial tears like bamboo that is hungry. grin
You cannot control such forever. Learn to let go. No be Dangote piling be that las las!!!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by yusufmurry: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Where una dey see all these mumu girls. @OP, it seems you are a SIMP, otherwise, she can't even mention it
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Mypeople2(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
Yes grant her.Tell her to stay with him for three days, so that you can have sufficient time to find another babe or invite your ex babes way dey disturb for sometime

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Made619(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
weak men everywhere. ..smh
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

For her to ask you and her not sensing DANGER should put you off her. All this babe will never get satisfied. Trust me, she wanna hear your opinion but trust me she knows whats gonna pop up...
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Maxcollins042(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Coolsat:
Some so-called men are just very annoying.

If you are in charge of your games, where she for see liver to come up with such request.

Smh

No mind the OP. Na better simp him be.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Iambro(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nairaland and stupid weak men grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Having an Affair With My Cousin / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.