Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out (46390 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2023
cocolacec:

Invent a pill to cure mens exceas libido and become an instant billiionaire.
You don’t have to take a pill , just be busy all the time

2 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2023
Jonah507:

Tell them to simply cut it off!!

To spite their manhood ?
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Waper2(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Rebuker:
A beautiful young lady has taken to social media to express her distress over the incessant demand for sex from men on the first date. In the video, the young lady, visibly upset, wonders if this experience is unique to he

She expresses her shock at instances where men go as far as kicking women out of their houses at midnight if they decline to have sex with them.

In tears, she expresses her desire not to be beautiful or shapely, wishing that these incidents wouldn't happen to her. She believes that her beauty and shape are the reasons men are eager to sleep with her.
What are you reservating the pussy for 🙄🙄🙄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eUuMNZympE
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by gaspology(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2023
Just like they want to drill borehole in a man's pocket from onset grin This and that na same drilling nah grin grin grin
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lexusgs430:
We love to test drive, what we're about to buy ......😁
....abi...if a person wants to buy garri in the market...he will first test the garri before buying it na 🙄
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Teymanhenry(f): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
If you don't want that, it's simple.
1. Do not go to a man's house, don't you have a house.
2. Do not go and sleep over in his place, don't you have a bed?
3. Do not ask him for arms or beg him for money, are you a beggar or don't you have two legs and hands to do your tussle.

When you do this, the man would respect you more and that first time sex issue would not even have the chance to come up

5 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by pooozeee(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Yes we can wait any longer until the last day
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Dinieoj(f): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
Don't make any demands, stay your lane don't pass the night have your own aza and see if he will want sex at first date.

4 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Jnana19(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
True yes then u ladies stop asking for fish , money for hair or cream on first date dont take a and no 1 would ask for sex on first date toonything

2 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by GUNITGuy: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zooposki:

Oga, women are also tired of you guys. That’s why they are opting out of marriages and childbirth. The worst hit countries are the Asian countries where they have the lowest fertility rates. They are simply not getting married and having children.

That’s why the govt is coming out with all sorts of desperate measures like preventing abortion rights, preventing them from filing divorces, giving them monetary incentives and the list goes on, but it is not working.
They're tired indeed.... Men like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Elon musk have made more money with or without a woman .... There's a trend that is worrisome but it's not going to be noticeable now especially among black women just give you 10yrs it's gong to become an emergency....The whites are beginning to adjust whiles ours are still thinking it's going to continue like that our women are going on a whoring like never before and you are still thinking it's not going to have its own repercussions.....
They're generally rise in Single people both men and women than ever since relationship is based on financial terms and women wants men who earn high while men wants younger women.... There's going to be general low birth rate like never before....
Men have always been alone it's not new to them it's women that usually love company that's why they flock religious houses as they get older they can't attract men as they used to ....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by FaradayIQ: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Wicked gender, always want to reap were they don't sow, what do u expect from a man that took his time to take u out and spend his hard earn money, u wan chop money but u no wan give Puna

5 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Zooposki(f): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
GUNITGuy:

They're tired indeed.... Men like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Elon musk have made more money with or without a woman .... There's a trend that is worrisome but it's not going to be noticeable now especially among black women just give you 10yrs it's gong to become an emergency....The whites are beginning to adjust whiles ours are still thinking it's going to continue like that our women are going on a whoring like never before and you are still thinking it's not going to have its own repercussions.....
They're generally rise in Single people both men and women than ever since relationship is based on financial terms and women wants men who earn high while men wants younger women.... There's going to be general low birth rate like never before....
Men have always been alone it's not new to them it's women that usually love company that's why they flock religious houses as they get older they can't attract men as they used to ....

Did you read what I sent to you? Statistics show that unmarried women without children are generally happier and live longer than married women with children, while the opposite is true for men.

The African situation is because the women have been conditioned to think that marriage is the be all and all. All they require is just reconditioning so that even when the men shame them and call them evening newspapers, they won’t care.

Even the younger women are getting wise and will just eat your money and be fvcking their agemates, and when the money runs out they leave your old ass. They are just there for the money or you think your old weak prick with saggy balls is going to satisfy them? That is no true love or relationship.

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by luckingto50: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
Who even tell you self say you beautiful with this round Pawpaw face. Just because you fair means say you beautiful Tueh tueh Tueh

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by oloriIT(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
Not every man. I think you need to change your circle of influence. Not every guy wants to even get down with a lady before marriage.

Any guy requesting for sex before marriage doesn’t love you. The guy is just interested in your body and will leave you immediately he achieves his aim. That should be your red flag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Slurity(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
DO LADIES TOO ASK FOR MONEY AND GIFT ON THE FIRST DATE?
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by GUNITGuy: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zooposki:

Did you read what I sent to you? Statistics show that unmarried women without children are generally happier and live longer than married women with children, while the opposite is true for men.

The African situation is because the women have been conditioned to think that marriage is the be all and all. All they require is just reconditioning so that even when the men shame them and call them evening newspapers, they won’t care.

Even the younger women are getting wise and will just eat your money and be fvcking their agemates, and when the money runs out they leave your old ass. They are just there for the money or you think your old weak prick with saggy balls is going to satisfy them? That is no true love or relationship.
What makes you think older women are not spending money infact they spend even ....I see the danger ahead especially amongst black women...Here in the Carribean almost all the women are single mothers and I Know quite a number of them still seeking for a relationship in their 50s from young men in Africa....
Has it ever occur to you how the Yahoo boys make their money it's usually from this single mum's in Europe America and Carribeans.....
It's sweeter for them when theyre still young...Most Nigerian women abroad are even worst of because they don't want to have children but want to make money as much money as possible from every Rich man as they want we see it here...
Just to reach 30 to start seeking for serious relationship or are keeping a serious relationship but are also using other men for benefits which is the game Nigerian women play now MEN are just a tool to be used by women.... ....
Men not living long as nothing to do with marriage but more with the nature of job, health, and Poverty which is the major frustrating factor.. leading to more crimes in men ...Since the society doesn't value a man except for what he provides

3 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Enemyofpeace: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Just like everywoman in Nigeria wants something from a man on their first date

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Atlantis585: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
See this one wey I don colllect from before.

Any woman wey one collect material things from me on a first date, I must collect her raw material.

Finish.

If you no like am, stay for ya papa house ooo.

2 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Zooposki(f): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
GUNITGuy:

What makes you think older women are not spending money infact they spend even ....I see the danger ahead especially amongst black women...Here in the Carribean almost all the women are single mothers and I Know quite a number of them still seeking for a relationship in their 50s from young men in Africa....
Has it ever occur to you how the Yahoo boys make their money it's usually from this single mum's in Europe America and Carribeans.....
It's sweeter for them when theyre still young...Most Nigerian women abroad are even worst of because they don't want to have children but want to make money as much money as possible from every Rich man as they want we see it here...
Just to reach 30 to start seeking for serious relationship or are keeping a serious relationship but are also using other men for benefits which is the game Nigerian women play now MEN are just a tool to be used by women.... ....
Men not living long as nothing to do with marriage but more with the nature of job, health, and Poverty which is the major frustrating factor.. leading to more crimes in men ...Since the society doesn't value a man except for what he provides

Let everyone just dey there dey then. Let women live their lives how they want to and let the men live their lives how they want to. If women want to be whores let them. It’s not your life and should not concern you. All I see here everyday and social media is just men always complaining about women, even here on Nairaland. Live and let live. Dey your lane.
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by highness25(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Rebuker:
A beautiful young lady has taken to social media to express her distress over the incessant demand for sex from men on the first date. In the video, the young lady, visibly upset, wonders if this experience is unique to her.

She expresses her shock at instances where men go as far as kicking women out of their houses at midnight if they decline to have sex with them.

In tears, she expresses her desire not to be beautiful or shapely, wishing that these incidents wouldn't happen to her. She believes that her beauty and shape are the reasons men are eager to sleep with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eUuMNZympE
Mumu!!! Come my way and see if I no go ask to knack you.

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by GUNITGuy: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zooposki:

Let everyone just dey there dey then. Let women live their lives how they want to and let the men live their lives how they want to. If women want to be whores let them. It’s not your life and should not concern you. All I see here everyday and social media is just men always complaining about women, even here on Nairaland. Live and let live. Dey your lane.
I no fit dey my dey i need a good woman for my life and posterity
No I no go leave my woman...if I have money I go marry am but ko si owo meaning money never come yet ... If she happen to marry another man I in the event of not being ready I pray she gets a good one but it's going to pain me honestly I would swallow the pills just for 2weeks and move on ..

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by buJu234: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Just make sure you pay for your transportation, food during the date and return home after the date.

I can assure you there will be no sex.

If he forces you then that a crime ( rape) sue him and send him to jail.
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Fiscus105(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
ceeceeco:
They reason foolishly. Some women are something else, they'll be there seeing a man pay for a hotel room, or invite them to the hotel room he lodged, they will still come to the hotel room & be forming they don't want sex, then why did you allow me to pay, or why did you come to the hotel room to see me? Were you blind/deaf to know I was taking you to a hotel/inviting you to a hotel?
To me, this sex of a thing is just too overhyped.

Some of them are wicked oooooooo.

The way man likes and cares for women, I wish women can reciprocate 1/10.

Women would ask u to go and wait for her, when she knows within her she is not ready to come, and trust some guys, they would wait endlessly for hours. let same girl waits for u and not see you for just 5mins,.....you will see reactions, hell would let loose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by ceejay80s(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
Is she beautiful?
Nonesense headline
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
Evolutionism:

I'm one of the Few MEN who have neutralized the algorithm of sexual urge.
Abeg how did you do it ?🙏
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by miky(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
Smart woman! The respect will be immense

Amotolongbo:
You don’t want sex and you went to sleep in a man’s house who is not your sibling or father? Dey play!

For every date you have with a man, pay your transport fare and foot your bills yourself, this attracts respect and takes away horrible demands
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
jayAjoku:
There’s no man that doesn’t want to have sex with any woman he is either close to or finds attractive. Most men won’t admit it because of fear . But that’s the truth the first thing we want to do to women is Fûck them before we find reasons to care about them I don’t know why people won’t just accept this truth.

Think about all the stress she’ll put you through , all the scopes , sometimes you spend , just for sex ? .
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zooposki:

There are now sex dolls, or you can fvck your fellow men. A hole is a hole.

Without sexual libido , there won’t be need to fvck anything .
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by PJtech: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Send
Thank you
9135491084 opay
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Globad(f): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
It's unfortunate, but you Ladies enhanced and propagated such. Same Ladies that always demand to be respected are same Ladies who go about to first disrespect their bodies even before men clone such opportunities. Just imagine the widespread nudity from women everywhere, yet they want their bodies respected. U can't eat your cake and still want it.
We warned you all but we were told to mind our businesses. Now na morning!

Same goes to those enhancing feminism wrongly, we have been warning them but they wouldn't listen too. Always propagating things that would lead to anarchy

Well said

2 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by nick50(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
D babe i want to take to an event tomorrow demand that I should buy clothes she will wear to d event..just tell me how we can't have sex after d event

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Which Girl Do I Decide On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.