Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Cheating On Her Bf Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Girl Cheating On Her Bf Before? (925 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Cheating On Her Bf Before? by Gaspardd(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Currently in one now.
You would think there would be no drama but na lie ooo.
If my phone rings and I refuse to pick the call....wahala
If she tries my number and it's not reachable...wahala.
"So you have gone to meet another girl abi?"
One time I almost yelled out...."shebi u sef dey cheat on sn nah" but I had to restrain myself.

But on d flip side, it's a very fufilling relationship as in; when you have a kind girl with the aßs of size of 400amps welding machine (sorry I'm a welder so that's d only comparison I can think of) without any billing whatsoever then you will understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Cheating On Her Bf Before? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
I cant count.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Cheating On Her Bf Before? by TwoFourSeven(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Gaspardd:
Currently in one now.
You would think there would be no drama but na lie ooo.
If my phone rings and I refuse to pick the call....wahala
If she tries my number and it's not reachable...wahala.
"So you have gone to meet another girl abi?"
One time I almost yelled out...."shebi u sef dey cheat on sn nah" but I had to restrain myself.

But on d flip side, it's a very fufilling relationship as in; when you have a kind girl with the aßs of size of 400amps welding machine (sorry I'm a welder so that's d only comparison I can think of) without any billing whatsoever then you will understand what I mean.
Good day boss, please can I have ur whatsapp contact ?....there's something I'd like to discuss with you.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Cheating On Her Bf Before? by Silentgroper(m): 2:03am On Dec 04, 2023
Most girls i meet these days are ready to cheat on their bf when they meet me...

I got involved with two out of three ...
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Cheating On Her Bf Before? by imagrg(m): 4:23am On Dec 04, 2023
Any lady you date now is someone's 'faithful' girlfriend. grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Cheating On Her Bf Before? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:49am On Dec 04, 2023
As a man,u dont carry woman matter for head,if not,e fit hard you to progress.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Cheating On Her Bf Before? by nokspos: 4:57am On Dec 04, 2023
they will even call their boyfriend in your presence that they've gotten to their destination. Like "hello babe , i'm there , i'll call you when i'm done" only God knows where they told him they were going. It will definitely happen to every man at some point.

(1) (Reply)

Must You Reply Threads / Am Confuse / Should He Stop Calling His Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.