Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,898 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir (16508 Views)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by solreb: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
guobe:
Alot of guys feel that they can be promiscuous before they get married by sleeping with different girls and even oloshos and when they eventually get married to a virgin,their problem will be over.

This is where they receive the shock of their life as they find out that after getting married they will find it difficult coping with just the Virgin wife.

They are already used to sleeping around and those girls they had earlier slept with had given them several mind blowing sexual styles which their virgin wife cannot give.

They now take solace in going back to their ex girlfriends and patronising harlots while leaving their wife all alone at home most times.

This may eventually lead to the breakdown of the marriage within a twinkle of an eye.
Responsibility matters alot before getting married.
The only way out is for the man to give his life to Jesus Christ. And he receive a new spirit to deal with what you have highlighted

2 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by greypencils: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
True that!
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by joseph1832(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
guobe:
Alot of guys feel that they can be promiscuous before they get married by sleeping with different girls and even oloshos and when they eventually get married to a virgin,their problem will be over.

This is where they receive the shock of their life as they find out that after getting married they will find it difficult coping with just the Virgin wife.

They are already used to sleeping around and those girls they had earlier slept with had given them several mind blowing sexual styles which their virgin wife cannot give.

They now take solace in going back to their ex girlfriends and patronising harlots while leaving their wife all alone at home most times.

This may eventually lead to the breakdown of the marriage within a twinkle of an eye.
Nonsense.
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by ravensckar(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
guobe:

It's already in their DNA but will the girls hear .After the guy has splashed alot of cash on her she go just confuse.
Especially the ladies wey no get pass #2,700 for their account. cheesy cheesy cheesy

#All_Pun_Intended#

4 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by blesdman(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
ajimo54:

Man no dey cheat! The construct is for women. Women and girls are made for men! Na oyinbo people dey brainwash una. My mom respects my father till date since he took care of us and her! They never fought a single day of their lives over cheating. Today, dad is 87!
And that may be the secret of his long life. Active sexual life. Oyibo de confuse Africans too much
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by gigabyte13: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
As it applies to men, so also women
Men cheat more than women
Women cheat more than men
Yen yen yen yen
Superstory
A cheat is a cheat, cheating is not a gender based thing.
While men cheat openly
Women cheat codedly.
Na the unfortunate person wey marry dis community human commodities l pity pass.

1 Like

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
Story for the gods!
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by koladebrainiac(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
Man is Polygampous in Nature
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by AZControversial(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
smiley

Yep.... true in most cases.
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Fiscus105(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
More reasons marriage packing up on daily basis, the way people sexx reckless is not good for marriage going forward.

Very difficult to adjust, when u re reckless with girls or guys before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Expanse2020(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
9jaBloke:

A man that has been sleeping around has no business marrying a virgin.
Abioro
Na so one isreal they look for virgin girl come jam pastor girl wey be say she carry borehole for body pretending to be a virgin, after marriage casala come burst..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Na dá matter with still de settle for all social media

5 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by 1Sharon(f): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
ajimo54:

Man no dey cheat! The construct is for women. Women and girls are made for men! Na oyinbo people dey brainwash una. My mom respects my father till date since he took care of us and her! They never fought a single day of their lives over cheating. Today, dad is 87!

So in other words, your dad cheated and your mum just put up with it?

2 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by eleniyan2020: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

Seriously, I always tell my sister's and my female friends this. Ones a guy is a serial cheat when you are dating him, and you eventually marry him,he will automatically turn to a full blown he-goat.
Being married can never change him instead , him go double or triple his sexapade and there is nothing you can do about it

LADIES, RUN AWAY FROM A SERIAL CHEATER OR YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER
97% of guys cheat,ur sister should stay single abi!

1 Like

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by eleniyan2020: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jjhunt:
What about the woman that sleep around?
just sleep with her and move onto the next one!
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Stevenbright(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jjhunt:
What about the woman that sleep around?

This one is worse. She can give it freely to gateman, driver, house boy, neighbors, husband friends, ex-lovers, etc
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by samwash(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
In as much I agree with the Op, it applies to both Man & Woman, both can still change if they are willing to change.
All these promiscuous life, it was not born with us, it's the attitude we have built over time & it's becomes an habit.

2 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by lomprico(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Big lie
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Therock5555(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eriggs:
Cam someone confirm this from their personal experience angle?!

Yes, I can.

The closest to my main chick na girl wey I disvirgin but she's my worst sex partner.

I can't keep teaching her everything because I no wan too spoil her Incase I no marry her las las.

Since last year, we've had sex just twice, but my main side chick, hahahaha.

Every sex is a banger, back to back to back.
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by NBAjunior: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
free2ryhme:

I never see generation wey give relationship advice pass this one but una rotten to the core

Seriously bro 👍🏻
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by smartr: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Expanse2020:

Abioro
Na so one isreal they look for virgin girl come jam pastor girl wey be say she carry borehole for body pretending to be a virgin, after marriage casala come burst..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Na dá matter with still de settle for all social media

Ewoo 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Jamie1000: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
The only advantage of a virgin is tight toto.. weyy dey grip dick firm. 😆 🤣 😂

2 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Dialpad: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Girls love bad boys
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Kingosytex(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
The bolded is very laughable grin
A fornicator expecting his/her counterpart to be faithful.

TINUBUISMAD:

Seriously, I always tell my sister's and my female friends this. Ones a guy is a serial cheat when you are dating him, and you eventually marry him,he will automatically turn to a full blown he-goat.
Being married can never change him instead , him go double or triple his sexapade and there is nothing you can do about it

LADIES, RUN AWAY FROM A SERIAL CHEATER OR YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER

All of una dey very funny for this country cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Quality20(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
I really don't support such type of union. A repentant man shd look for a repentant olosho to marry

3 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by 1gbdata: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Naso
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by EdwardMatthew: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
guobe:

It's essential to understand that a successful marriage involves more than just sexual compatibility. Building a strong foundation based on communication, trust, and shared values is crucial. Rather than seeking solace elsewhere, couples should work together to explore and enhance their intimacy, ensuring a fulfilling connection. Taking responsibility for one's actions and choices before marriage can contribute to a healthier and more satisfying relationship in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by MrColdsweat: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
9jaBloke:

A man that has been sleeping around has no business marrying a virgin.
I Married a virgin. Kill yourself!
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by jeromestarks: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Who posted this nonsense?
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by buJu234: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
@Op, although i don't support fucking around oo..

but one good question:

since a lot of guys these days are sleeping around (not all sha), are u advising that ladies shouldn't marry them?

don't forget with these bleeping around men, yet a lot of good ladies & virgins ladies are still finding it hard to get men for marriage.
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
Very very true. If your guy is a serial cheat and you marry him, sister, you have married a community dick
Every Lady will partake in the smashing grin

Run away from a serial cheating boyfriend or girlfriend
And it is vice versa.
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by TINUBUISMAD: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chokehold:
And it is vice versa.
Yeah. You are right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.