Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir (16509 Views)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by davillian(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
Very very true. If your guy is a serial cheat and you marry him, sister, you have married a community dick
Every Lady will partake in the smashing grin

Run away from a serial cheating boyfriend or girlfriend

I've seen good men turning to community dick after they get married and I've seen community dicks that were able to change after they got married....

1 Like

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by cravingmind: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

Seriously, I always tell my sister's and my female friends this. Ones a guy is a serial cheat when you are dating him, and you eventually marry him,he will automatically turn to a full blown he-goat.
Being married can never change him instead , him go double or triple his sexapade and there is nothing you can do about it

LADIES, RUN AWAY FROM A SERIAL CHEATER OR YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER

AND VICE VERSA!!

Baba calm down na....
This bad mouth is on another level.

1 Like

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by nedekid: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Which man is not a serial cheat? The only difference is money jare, even the calmest most loyal man, once heavy money enters his pocket, the buried traits will surface. Infact, he is even worse because after tasting Congo once, he will say "na watin I don de miss since be this?"
My area guy back in the late 90s that joined us at work. Humble faithful guy. That afternoon we went on break to eat at a nearby joint. We ordered food, this guy just bought rice with 1 meat. He was yabbing us, say how can we buy and eat this and that, just waste of money. By the time we shared money the next week, money he had never seen in his life, what he ate that day, at the same restaurant, we were shocked! Eg rice and beans, joined moi moi ontop, 10meat+ ogunfe+fish+2 eggs etc.
Woman level nko, the joints in the area, once he lands olosho will fight over him, say na their turn to follow! Niggar had permanent booking in hotel every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Pastor like man went on rampage, infact olosho then named him toto tester. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Phantom233: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
How about a woman that sleeps around? Considering the fact that 99% of our Ladies are into hook-ups and prostitution.
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by ajimo54(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

So in other words, your dad cheated and your mum just put up with it?

Sharon bone. His life his. My mum never complained. Like I said, men no dey cheat!
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by TINUBUISMAD: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
cravingmind:

Baba calm down na....
This bad mouth is on another level.
grin
I I dey blow una cover ba?
Una never chichomtin
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by 1Sharon(f): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
ajimo54:

Sharon bone. His life his. My mum never complained. Like I said, men no dey cheat!

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by BadBradley: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
guobe:
Alot of guys feel that they can be promiscuous before they get married by sleeping with different girls and even oloshos and when they eventually get married to a virgin,their problem will be over.

This is where they receive the shock of their life as they find out that after getting married they will find it difficult coping with just the Virgin wife.

They are already used to sleeping around and those girls they had earlier slept with had given them several mind blowing sexual styles which their virgin wife cannot give.

They now take solace in going back to their ex girlfriends and patronising harlots while leaving their wife all alone at home most times.

This may eventually lead to the breakdown of the marriage within a twinkle of an eye.
Responsibility matters alot before getting married.
another olosho thread written by an olosho advocate for the pain relief of olosho
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by 2special(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
guobe:

It's already in their DNA but will the girls hear .After the guy has splashed alot of cash on her she go just confuse.
you're always supporting the female, as if they're innocent, rare for you to condemn them.
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by guobe: 3:18am On Nov 28, 2023
2special:
you're always supporting the female, as if they're innocent, rare for you to condemn them.
I do too if they are wrong.
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by Icuib4cu: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2023
guobe:

I do too if they are wrong.

Leave all this guy's, dem get not more than 7 body counts but then dey find virgin, who wan come marry the one dem duh ffg

2 Likes

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by guobe: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Leave all this guy's, dem get not more than 7 body counts but then dey find virgin, who wan come marry the one dem duh ffg
😆 lol
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by DonroxyII: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
verybadmouth:
Any woman that has slept with another woman's man too should get ready to share her man. What goes around comes around. Simple
Except Life is not 1 + 1 = 2 cheesy ...
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by DonroxyII: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
davillian:

I've seen good men turning to community dick after they get married and I've seen community dicks that were able to change after they got married....
Aswear .... It's all About Commitments & Aspirations!
Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by DonroxyII: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
nedekid:
Which man is not a serial cheat? The only difference is money jare, even the calmest most loyal man, once heavy money enters his pocket, the buried traits with surface. Infact he he is even worse because after tasting Congo once, he will say "na watin I don de miss since be this?"
My area guy back in the late 90s that joined us at work. Humble faithful guy. That afternoon we went on break to eat at a nearby joint. We ordered food, this guy just bought rice with 1 meat. He was yabbing us, say how can we buy and eat this and that just waste of money. By the time we shared money the next week, money he had never seen in his life, what he ate that they at the same restaurant, we were shocked! Eg rice and beans, joined moi moi ontop, 10meat+ ogunfe+fish+2 eggs etc.
Woman level nko, the joints in the area, once he lands olosho will fight over him, say na their turn to follow! Niggar had permanent booking in hotel every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Pastor like man went on rampage, infact olosho then named him toto tester. Lol
grin .... Na those Late Life Chopper Dey Misbehave Pass .... Until Something Break for Dem Body dem no go learn lesson ...

Na Those wey don see Finish as Per earlier stage dey Calm Down Later .... Which Pvssy dem never sample cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir by DonroxyII: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
2special:
Na foolish man dey condemn Women .....

Women are Shaped Exactly the Way Their Men Want them to Be ....

So, Men Made Women to Be Whatever The Hell They are .... From Her Father, Uncle, Brother, Boyfriend, Husband, Son Etc ....

If You Failed Her, She will Fail The Society !

Men are to be Blame for the Good and Bad ....

Women are to share the Good & Be Absolved From the Bad !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.