Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Urgent Attn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Attn (1872 Views)

Attn Married Women: How Do You Cope With Cheating? / Attn Married Men: How Do You Cope With Cheating? / Urgent Attn:answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2007
hi, someone needs ur help, i am not the one ooooooooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
jst send ur replies. wink wink wink

I am a guy of who is 20yrs of age, i need help from everyone here as soon as possible, my story goes thus: sad sad sad

Two years ago, i had a girlfriend whom i love so much and she also did or so i thought. We were real lovers (don't be jealous!!!!!!!!!!) grin grin grin grin and she was my first love

One day, I overheard her friend saying that she will soon travel out of the country, I was angry angry angry angrybecause she never told me that, but instead of that, I heard it from her friend.

I asked her about it but she denied it, I swallowed her story hook, line and sinker, just because of love. smiley smiley smiley

A month later, I went to her house, only 2 discover that she was preparing to leave for the States. Waoh! I was angry, angry angry angry and then she pleaded and told me she was going there for the sake of us both and that she will always love me and she just planted a kiss on ma lips, kiss kiss kiss kiss

Men I was crazy but deep inside me, I know I really love her. I found it hard to take because cry cry cry cry I will feel lonely, sad sad sad sad but what can’t SOMEONE do for the sake of LOVE? sad sad sad sad

I watched her go and OUCH! I was crying, how can I live without my love, but Guess what?

LIFE MUST GO ON cool cool cool cool wink wink wink

Days ran into Days
Weeks into weeks
Months into months
But there was no sign of my one and only love. sad sad sad sad sad

One day, I decided to go to a cinema house and there not sitting far away from me, was this CHARMING PRINCESS cool cool cool cool, I looked at her and behold, our eyes met, shocked shocked shocked u know whats next don’t you? wink wink wink wink wink wink I introduced myself to her and vice versa and just like a dream everything worked out as I wanted, u know what I mean I really loved her as much as I love ma first love.

Last Week, I had a phone call and alas, it was my first love from The States. shocked shocked shocked shocked

i was shocked

She told me she was sorry 4 all what she has done for the past two years, she said that she has a lot to explain 2 me on her arrival, sad sad sad because she will enter the country next week, she told me she still loves me n i didn't know when i replied saying 'i love you 2'

the problem is [[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]b]'WHAT DO I DO' SHOULD I LEAVE MY FIRST LOVE FOR THE NEW FOUND OR VICE VERSA, BOTH OF THEM ARE CARING , LOVING, PRETTY, AND ALL OTHERS.[/b]ur [/font] replies r urgently needed.

i am waiting
Re: Urgent Attn by Yinks(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2007
Normally dis kind of stuffs Happens to gals, i mean i other ways round. BUT men seems dis guy is really in Love I suggest he ways his priorites rite
And check on d yanki Gal, well b4 thinking of her

Wat was she doing all d while wit out contactin him,

Maybe she was into anoda relationship,

But as for me if d Present gal is ok , I WILL STICK TO HER, wink cool

Who Knws, The other Yanki gal might still leave again angry
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2007
@yinks thats nice of u, exactly at i could have done wink wink wink wink
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2007
No disrespect but it seems your guy is setting himself up to be a playa. If after 2 years he hasn't moved on then maybe he hasnt  been entirely honest with his new gal. But I think he has moved one and now wants to join fufu with gari and eat like King.

Unless he has no real feelings for his current babe, or he is hoping his first love will serve as a gateway to the US; he knows what to do.
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2007
@cyclone5

thanks but please direct the que to him

not you guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Urgent Attn by jayvin01: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2007
i would be a fool to leave anyone of them angry, the game must continue until i actually kno wuz going down wit the yankee girl,
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2007
he just met the new girl
Re: Urgent Attn by jayvin01: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2007
doesnt matter, i got a friend who was in this kinda shit as well, and what did he get, (guess u already kno) smiley
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2007
jayvin01:

i would be a fool to leave anyone of them angry, the game must continue until i actually kno wuz going down wit the yankee girl,

Haba! Exactly what do you think might be going on with the Yankee gal? She took him for a fool once, now she is coming back with 2 years experience under her belt. Believe me, the guy is in for a world of heartache.
Re: Urgent Attn by jayvin01: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2007
ha ha ha ha, true that!
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2007
@jayvin01, i don't know wat happened,

maybe u shld explain. wink wink wink
Re: Urgent Attn by jayvin01: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2007
it was a sad experience for tha poor guy, that is the main reason why i wouldnt want anyone to get stuck in the same thing angry if i was in your guys shoe, ha ha ha, it would have been better!,  grin

Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2007
@jayvin01, u be original player, small small o
Re: Urgent Attn by jayvin01: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2007
wasn't born a player, i've been thru alot in tha past, girls don show me well well when i was nothin though im not yet somethin ooooo, so thats tha main reason, i'ma show em, grin
Re: Urgent Attn by sylvao2000(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2007
@poster;;;;; The first love was lust never love because you cant tell me if she actaully love me and will not tell me she was prepareing for the state trip. .  How on earth should he ever wait for someone who travel to the state in the name of love, the guy must be a fool,

Now my advice to him please tell him to hold on to the two girls because l am  very sure that same girl will go back to the state in a short while to her real man she is just useing the guy to warm her self for the holiday here ok, and l bet you he will be invicted for her wedding soon with another guy,

Hope you get my advice Mope let him go for the two infact he should keep the new one closer than the other old lost one. or what do you think, or can you do that to your love one abi you want travel and you never tell your guy, make we know now
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2007
jayvin01:

wasn't born a player, i've been through alot in tha past, girls don show me well well when i was nothin though im not yet somethin ooooo, so thats tha main reason, i'ma show em, grin

So na Cinderella you dey find or Little Red Riding Hood?  cheesy
Re: Urgent Attn by jayvin01: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2007
lol, none, just an openin for chickenheads who wanna get down to get down, naw mean grin
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2007
@jayvin01, now that you have av become a player, which area are you good at?

@sylvao2000 i no fit, i am not that wicked and cruel
Re: Urgent Attn by mellow(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2007
She has gone once and will propaply leave again.

Last time the guy check his heart what was he feeling?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Urgent Attn by jayvin01: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
every, grin
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2007
hw can u diss ur first love for someone else that u just meant, iight, switch lanes n put ur self in her shoes, well i have n i will be soooooooooo pissed i will never want to talk to u, c u or even wanna remember u any more, u been thru longer tym with her mehn than the new one, and if there is anyone who knows u more its ga2 be her, not the new one, she's just a freshie. n trust me she aint gon be as hot as d one coming from the states, u have ur jaws falling.
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2007
acidrop:

hw can u diss your first love for someone else that u just meant, iight, switch lanes n put your self in her shoes, well i have n i will be soooooooooo pissed i will never want to talk to u, c u or even want to remember u any more, u been through longer time with her mehn than the new one, and if there is anyone who knows u more its ga2 be her, not the new one, she's just a freshie. n trust me she aint gon be as hot as d one coming from the states, u have your jaws falling.

Speaking from experience? A bit close to the bone, eh? lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2007
@mello, he was feeling cool  wink wink wink

@jayvin, thats cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@acidrop thx 4 that

@cyclone5 Maybe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2007
Cyclone5:

Speaking from experience? A bit close to the bone, eh? lipsrsealed

LOL, who are uuuuu? undecided
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2007
acidrop:

LOL, who are uuuuu? undecided

You wan know? lipsrsealed Namy x-ray spex dey work so grin
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2007
hahahahaahah, na its true shaa, infact am in a middle of almost d same situation, bu i rather not disclose myself on a public forum grin
Re: Urgent Attn by mellow(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2007
@Cyclone5 [/color][color=#000099]I honestly don't understand what acidrop is talking about.

A girl who lied to you, decieved you and took your love for granted.

Never contacted you all the 2 some years that she was there woke

up all of a sudden, called you in the middle of the night and told you that

she has a lot of explaining  to do that she will be in the country the next week.

Aw men give me a break, I think she means no good and this is straight from

my heart.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Urgent Attn by Oracle(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2007
You can't have equal Love for two people.
He might Love the cinema girl more coz he just met her.

How can the American girl abandon him for that Long, without calling, writing or even caring.
He had every reason to go for someone who would readily make him feel cared for.

Two years is not two days besides no one knows the kind of Life she lived in the states.
Why did she forget him all the while and suddenly remember that he exists?

I think he should follow his heart, he has no reason to feel guilty if he abandons his first girlfriend
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2007
acidrop:

hahahahaahah, na its true shaa, infact am in a middle of almost d same situation, bu i rather not disclose myself on a public forum grin

No worry we go rap.
Re: Urgent Attn by acidrop(f): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2007
mellow:

@Cyclone5 [/color][color=#000099]I honestly don't understand what acidrop is talking about.

A girl who lied to you, decieved you and took your love for granted.

Never contacted you all the 2 some years that she was there woke

up all of a sudden, called you in the middle of the night and told you that

she has a lot of explaining to do that she will be in the country the next week.

Aw men give me a break, I think she means no good and this is straight from

my heart.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

u dont know y she never kept in touch she might has lost the contacts or even something worst, but for the fact that she called him b4 coming means that she has grown and now matured to actually open up to who she loves, moreover if she didnt love him she woulndt call him 2 say she is comming, its better than she didnt say at all.

Cyclone5:

No worry we go rap.

that will be really relieving, cos am looking for someone to cry to anyway, lol
Re: Urgent Attn by Cyclone5(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2007
acidrop:

that will be really relieving, because am looking for someone to cry to anyway, lol

No sweat. Holla at your bwoy.
Re: Urgent Attn by mopegirl(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2007
@oracle thx, have we met before?

ur name, look seems familiar

are you King?

i'll be expecting ur reply

@acidrop, talk am make we hear, maybe your own is even WORSTER that this one

ow can it get lost and all of a sudden was seen, anyway she said she will give her reasons hwen she somes back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? / Why Was "talk To Debosky Thread Locked" / Cannot Forget My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.