Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section (2119 Views)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
Na logan all that is just for kicks. You can have roki.
Some new fishes have entered this side of the lake that 2buff is scoping. But these fishes don't do "worms" grin

<prepares fishing hook with sausage> grin grin
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by MrsChima1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

Miss chima and Bin gbagbo

May your kini crawl to the nearest pit fire. angry angry

rokiatu:

Wifey respect yourself. angry angry angry angry

If you don't want me anymore just go ahead and say so. I am not in need of a man. angry

Hisssssss angry angry angry
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Dsense(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
OP.

D-sense and Rokiat!!! angry angry
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by 195(f): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2011
freecocoa:

I would have given it to firearm and tjskii but I don't see them online that much again.
190 and omolola1 were pretty hot here too,before [b]mzdarksin snatched 190 from lol[/b]a.
Annawhite and Dsenseless were good couples too and I would have nominated freecocoa and kaymoney but only God knows where he left her to.

undecided undecided
Re: Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section by Emeka72(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2011
Best couple- OAM4j7 and Mukina; worst couple 190 and Ibikaye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Those Bobos Wey Get More Than One Gf For Naija How Una Dey Take Manage Am? / I'm Done With Nigerian Women / The Gay Epidemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.