Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66595 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Padipadi(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

K
You go get K-Leg last last. Na me you dey play ignoring game for!
Iyalaya e!

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Abagworo(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
What she listed is requirements for show off as a teenager to your friends. It is also same with men requiring bombom, buress and lightskin. When she really matures in experience she'll be so fed up with guys having those attributes without having money. A generous 4 feet tall rich man that is sexually active is more useful than a stingy 6ft poor and sexually weak man.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Postinor: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.
I want to Bleep u, while u suck my dick,I want to feel your wetness all over your legs,I want to make you cry harder,harder,link up let's meet
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
How yourself OP

I will always be a Red Devil. No matter our downs, we will keep our head up.

As a matter of fact, Man Utd fans don't like or care about your existence
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Myer(m): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.
Say no more... I'm your soec. cool
Surprised you didn't add broke men. Typo/Oversight? Lol
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Lilgabby(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
This wan don provoke short people mood😂😂😂 their comment too much for here fa.... Ebu .. Naso so Insuult ... Insult dem dey pour since for all this comments 😂😂😂
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Chetas81(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2023
Single mothers Pro Max 😂🦍😜😜🦍🦍🌶️🦍
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by anonymous1759(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2023
iTroll:

No mind the stupid girl
E wan day take wetin she no fit give
This height requirements is the most stupid thing I've ever seen
A lot of great men that their names are being remembered till tomorrow were short men
Men like Alexander the Great and Napoleon Bonaparte were relatively short men.
That babe na complete mumu

Putin , macron , Tinubu, Messi etc
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Bigchristo: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

Life never humble this one, na you go choose cripple say so far na man just first Dey with your entitlement mentality 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by googlepikins: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

I can see you not married till you're 42 years old. You better buy yourself a cat now
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by BlackFlamefromP: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2023
LoL. I think say na better thing you want yan. So we still have ladies who are this superficial, empty and vain.

I wish you good luck though

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Mbaku(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2023
Honestly if that's what you want, I pray you find it. From another angle, God won't give you what you want but actually what you need. A tall man might not be the protector you imagine, a short man might. A tall man might not give you the peace you deserve, a short man might. Then again, it's your choice and opinion and it's well respected. Enjoy your weekend
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Abcruz(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2023
@SweetBuns Your preferences are valid but you'll do yourself more good if you can take clay and mold a man for yourself.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

Do you realise how stupid this sounds?
"Wow, you won't date short guys? Omg you'll be single for life!"
Mumu
At times you wonder what makes stewpid people come online to announce to the world that they're stewpid, even when worldly people want to ignore these acts of stewpidity,they (stewpid people like you) still go many miles to proof to us they're actually stewpid!
Do yaself a favor......get cement or sorts,mold your fantasy, at least let your vibrator rest abit.....takia missus.....

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by vickydevoka(m): 12:34am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

Me; shirt girls, poor ladies, fat ladies, uneducated ladies, loquacious ladies and stubborn ladies

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by vickydevoka(m): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided when you reach 40+ you go tell God make you just manage man with good heart
Most ladies want to be single this days. Why do you think when you travel, it's either you marry white or you come back home to find a wife.
All ladies need is money then you will see her true self.
A ladies wants marriage because they don't have money so, the pull up the attractive part of them, which is good attitude and ability to keep a home ( na poverty cause am).

3 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by DaTruths: 12:39am On Dec 03, 2023
iTroll:

No mind the stupid girl
A lot of great men that their names are being remembered till tomorrow were short men

Gee no be so.

Everybody is entitled to state what they want in a mate.

Most guys would say they can't date a girl that doesn't have big nyash or big breast, everybody will understand.
Even a dark guy would say he only do fair girls, nobody would cough.

But once girls talks about what they can't date about a man, we start taking offence.

It doesn't work that way.. make everybody choose wetin dem like, whether they will get it or not is a story for another day.

4 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by mecuries(m): 12:40am On Dec 03, 2023
Who the f*** is 'Henry Cahill'?
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by vickydevoka(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2023
[quote author=Macnnoli4 post=127282679]Justice for short men. They even have it tough in oyibo countries. At this time where fat shaming women is seen as a sin and social offence, short men deserve their own Justice too.[/quotemen don't speak out. N once a man makes money every other thing becomes unimportant
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 03, 2023
What exactly is the sin of the short man.

I only know short men to be aggressive. lol!

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Kingchineme6(m): 1:09am On Dec 03, 2023
I was happy and smiling that I passed all the exams till I see Manchester united. My dear you can't tell me club to follow,but wait ooooo no be Daniel Regha head be that.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by shollythetic91: 1:12am On Dec 03, 2023
grin grin

I don't even believe your brain can even do this write up. Na copy and paste...to paste well sef na wahala for your fish brain
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Dzzzz: 1:27am On Dec 03, 2023
I’m sure you have piano teeth..

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tianshie(m): 2:12am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

[b][/b] grin

If you're 5' 2" you're literally a worm.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Maj196(m): 2:40am On Dec 03, 2023
A picture of all the males in your family, let's start from there
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Caseless: 3:07am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

Just say you're looking for me.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Caseless: 3:10am On Dec 03, 2023
iTroll:

No mind the stupid girl
No vex. We understand the situation.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by countryman13: 3:11am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

I would have managed you because of all the listed traits but one (Height). 5'2 is no go area for me coz it's gonna b like am walking side by side with my 8 years old daughter. Lest i forget,by the time d Mr right traits start punching U now,d question will be Hpd why me?
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by purples25(f): 3:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Anybody that is angry should increase their search for a virgin. 1:1.

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.