Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66610 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Little21: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
Give it up to nairaland boys. Whenever they post their opinion, you see their fellows praising "you Sabi", "you are the real definition of red piller", "death to all simp".

But when the tables turns, y'all feel insecure and start letting out your pain. So pathetic!

5 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by owolabi5: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by bonnyhope: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

This one is still in his 20s

Time still de ....carry on
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by obaidan: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

1. Short men (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss
I can confidently tell you tall men don't want short women, at 5'2 you are too short sef

Unfortunately men that support man U will prefer women who can use tenses correctly, this is not a joke

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by temmyejo: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

I think there are misunderstandings here...

Ever wondered why our mothers married fathers who met none of your requirements? What matters most is not how he looks but what he does to you....

When you encounter any man observe these...

(1) What he says to you immediately after a good sex because it's real...
(2) How often he uses these words.. "Please, Thanks and Sorry"...
(3) Watch out for pronouns he uses mostly with you. If it's " We", you're cool, if it's "I" and "You", you're not cool

Over time you will realize that you really want to be with someone who is greatful to have you in their lives, so you may not experience
(1) Domestic violence
(2) Excessive cheating
(3) Less sense of responsibility..

Please do not take this as an avenue to insult me, thanks.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by spencekat(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
Nice list, Op.

You are not asking for too much, honestly... I pray you get your heart's desire.

I always tell people to hook up and marry people they are[b][/b][/b]physically, mentally, and socially attracted to (Spiritually too, if you are a religious type)[b][b][/b].

Ignoring physical preferences and attraction will eventually lead to resentment and infidelity.

I'm not saying physical attributes should be the sole foundation, but they matter far more than many of us realize.
But one may or can't have them all.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Josywhyte: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
After u will start running from church to church looking for husband. Then you will be begging God to give u any kind of husband,which am pretty sure one these type of men you've just mentioned will then be ur husband
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by thinkmoney(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
iTroll:

No mind the stupid girl
E wan day take wetin she no fit give
This height requirements is the most stupid thing I've ever seen
A lot of great men that their names are being remembered till tomorrow were short men
Men like Alexander the Great and Napoleon Bonaparte were relatively short men.
That babe na complete mumu
Are u short? U take this thing very personal oh grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by jubrilELsudan: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
ODE

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
Padipadi:
You dz fake female. Will you keep quiet!
Guys sef don vex. We no want midget girls like you. Apu mortar & pestle body with elephant 🐘 legs forming for us!
2 by 2 plank fall on you!

Ok.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Rotji(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

At 5.2 any man shorter than you is a dwarf

I have known girls like you that disturbed everybody about "I want only tall men" but ended up marrying men shorter than them, some even dated the tall men but married shorter men.

Besides most of the supposed turn offs you are claiming is what you'll end up with, it's better you keep quiet and hope for the best than to brag about what you'll end up not having.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men
I'm not up to 6ft, i think i should be around 5'8 orso, six feet should be from 5'11 orso. 3inchs is massive!

2. Bald men
I'm really far from being bald. My forehead is well covered.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
We call it oju igo in secondary school. All my friends with such eyes are handsome and tall.

4. Eyebrows
I check your profile and i can see you have quite some thick eyebrow. Mine might be thicker, not really sure but my eyebrow is like a V shape.
It makes me look like i am keeping a mean face lol. Lest i forget its unibrow type. From far you might think i use eye pencil at the middle of my brow.

5. Men with bad posture
Dont know what you mean by bad posture. My walking posture is very peculiar and many ladies do tell me.

I'm a chelsea fan and newcastle is whooping man-u ass right now! cheesy
Ok I can see i'm the husband you're looking for lol

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Sammy101111(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
It is a free world let her say her mind guys

We have our own different taste 👅
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by bentenny(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
😄😄
For you to make such choices abi demands,then you must have everything perfectly inputted in your own body!
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Kay25(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ur papa photo first before i comment
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by blesboi(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
for the things u mention ..... I don't have one I'm tall . not bald hair . thick eyes brown good posture. ball leg. 10/10
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaxxy:
She wants the perfect man thats nice bt is she the perfect woman? That's the big question.

A guy with everything she listed will have girls at his beck and call and will be hard to keep to urself u less u have alot going for u Interms of value u bring.

I also wanted to date Beyonce it didn't happen. undecided

Ok.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Padipadi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ta tun leleyi bayi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Una go monitor me taya o. E o ti mo nkankan.
No one is monitoring you. Ya life's meaningless. Girls like you on this forum create dumb posts. Let's say you meet a boy that said he doesn't want ojuyobo - ojukotimi, baldie hair, short girl or those with stretch marks like you, how ll you feel?
You no know say na favour guys dey do you girls by dating or marrying you? Most of you are happy you v found meal tickets when guys woo you. Especially you this Magnolia olobo wenla, urgent N2K.
Since ya toto go soon shrink, cash out well cos you ll treat lots of STD and marine spirits!
Ton ba bi e daa, reply!
I ll strangle ya account!
You go think say na ordinary alpha male you jam!

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Sammy101111(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
I like a woman with Good posture too
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Padipadi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ok.
It's not ok. I want you to talk!
If I won't rough handle you tonight!
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Padipadi:
It's not ok. I want you to talk!
If I won't rough handle you tonight!

K

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Obere4u: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Drop your pic... Let's see the Goliath in you...
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Padipadi:
No one is monitoring you. Ya life's meaningless. Girls like you on this forum create dumb posts. Let's say you meet a boy that said he doesn't want ojuyobo - ojukotimi, baldie hair, short girl or those with stretch marks like you, how ll you feel?
You no know say na favour guys dey do you girls by dating or marrying you? Most of you are happy you v found meal tickets when guys woo you. Especially you this Magnolia olobo wenla, urgent N2K.
Since ya toto go soon shrink, cash out well cos you ll treat lots of STD and marine spirits!
Ton ba bi e daa, reply!
I ll strangle ya account!
You go think say na ordinary alpha male you jam!

K.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by toxtimmy: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Everything you listed is what your dad has... Can you disown your dad now please?... Thank you

SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by S1MP: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Asebaba1:
expect a photoshoped husband soon or better of , use corel draw to design one, then we will put life into him
Short man don drop quote
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by peculiar2233: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
I have nothing to tell you short girl, nah body go tell you
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by BBIA: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
jmoore:
5 ft 2 inches is average?
You are short!
Sweetbuns should have said she doesn’t want to be approached by midgets.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by gaskiyamagana: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

This one too will soon froze HER EGG in bid to avoid total loose of the world childlessness.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Bintasukai: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
You know something that’s just occurred to me? Naira landers just need someone to hate to feel alright with themselves. Normally it is tribal bigots going Yoruba this Igbo that. It doesn’t matter which thread you open, you must see the bigots on the first page, doing their nonsense. All posts, unfailingly, except this one. This one is man vs woman hate. all the male bigots have United to insult the female bigots and vice versa. Despite the fact that she wrote something in Yoruba, that’s normally bigot fuel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Angelfrost(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
spencekat:
But one may or can't have them all.

Of course not... It's still left for the individual who desires those qualities to settle for what's available or close to what he/she needs.

My whole point is... We should all be true to ourselves when seeking life partners. A lifetime is too long to pretend.

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by jomarick(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
Small pickin dey do this one. undecided
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by S1MP: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
osazsky:
Y is everyone attarking the op .she just said wat she wished for .instead of u guys to pray dat God gives her her spec,men who fell short of these requirements are angry and insulting her..if not that I am married I passed all her requirement .op dear may God give u wat u want amen
Na their insecurities day talk
Don't mind them
They can list requirements from now till tomorrow but cry foul the minute the other side does the same

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.