Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66602 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

It's photoshopped.
Olobe don loose confidence, why deny yourself?
You 4 wait listen to wetin i wan talk lol
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Buliwyf: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2023
S1MP:

All this bile, anger and spit just because a woman said she doesn't want short and bald men (which is reasonable) and other people seem to agree with her. Logical man indeed
You saw and completely lost your marbles, lmfao
Go back to your redpill threads and go and meet your fellow cult members. This isn't an echo chamber for you

Stupid dog still holding on the wrong logic. If I had that anger I would have replied the lady and started insulting her like the others have been. That is none of my business. Keep deflecting. Your logic failed. Admit it and go cry like a baby. Open my profile and see if you will find any comment or post or topic relating to red-pill thread there. Mugu.

The thing really pain the mugu. Foolish goat took to calling himself a simp because he thinks he is on some sort of crusade about helping women so much so that he just has to support or antagonize without thinking first. Clown cheesy
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Would you even look her way to begin with? Ofcourse. Anybody that challenges you has a poor character.
Many Guys don't look at character, what they focus on is body shape. I like good body shape but I'm really religious about the kind of character i need from a lady.
That's my major goal then other things should be extra.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

Olobe don loose confidence, why deny yourself?
You 4 wait listen to wetin i wan talk lol

I dey tell you the truth nah. Why you think say e dey photoshopped?

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by puremaker7(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
I'm haven't Simped, I am only having fun. If you like her, you may shoot your shot.
She's ugly

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

Many Guys don't look at character, what they focus on is body shape. I like good body shape but I'm really religious about the kind of character i need from a lady.
That's my major goal then other things should be extra.

Exactly. You're no different to OP. She likes what she likes and you like what you like.

And pls answer my question, would you even care to get to know the character of very dark skinned and morbidly obese woman? undecided Una be hypocrites.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Nomyth: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2023
But u guys that are bashing the OP I'm sure u have sisters, cousins and female friends that you've , at one time or the other, wonder what they see in the guyz they are dating because they (the guyz) don't possess any outstanding physical qualities.

You expect that these girls should have good taste.

Same goes to ourselves too, sometimes we wonder why some girls we are Interested in choose a particular guy above us seeing that we have better physical qualities than the other guy.

Bottom line? Girls will always have some kind of physical attributes they look out for in a potential partner ( same for guys anyway) and the OP's list is not in any way unreasonable.

Save for the height part, a lot of guys meet her criteria.

Let the OP breathe.

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by IkeAbuja: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2023
To have common sense is a normal thing; to make use of it usefully is a rare thing.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2023
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by maxiart2(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2023
I just dey read your write up dey laugh. Reality never dawn you. Just dey play😏
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Fulaninigger: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2023
"If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece"
SweetBuns:

Average height for females in Nigeria is 5'2 or 3
The average height for males in Nigeria is about 5'7 or 8
I want tall men and tall only begins beyond 6 foot. Or 5'11 if he has a really cute face
Any man below 5*10 is a dwarf
So what's your point?
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Little21: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

Strong woman abi wicked arrogant women grin
One spotted cheesy
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by easzypeaszy(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2023
Macnnoli4:
Justice for short men. They even have it tough in oyibo countries. At this time where fat shaming women is seen as a sin and social offence, short men deserve their own Justice too.
No blame her...na small she use escape Dwaff na why she need tall guy.. If na u nko?
But her choice of words clearly shows she wl do vry bad as a wife, mother.
Dis one inlaws go dey cry fr der son steady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

I dey tell you the truth nah. Why you think say e dey photoshopped?
Since you agreed its photoshopped no wahala
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by LivingSage: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Jennyclay where are you.

I need you to talk
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by CSTRR: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Why are the guys here pouring spit everywhere 😁 life is all about choices, everyone has a choice. Lol, women aren't allowed to want what they want again, it's usually the same rhetoric of getting old and wanting any man.
But somehow, men are always crucified for their own choice by women.
They call it body-shaming.

Na only una get choice?

How many women in Nigeria have something as ordinary as a flat tummy?

If we now add flat tummy, good ass and nice breasts to the combination, it means we are looking for a Nigerian unicorn.

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by CSTRR: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Btw, most of the most powerful or influential men in the world are short.

They don't need to tell you that they are powerful before you see it.

You can be tall for nothing. It doesn't mean shitt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly. You're no different to OP. She likes what she likes and you like what you like.

And pls answer my question, would you even care to get to know the character of very dark skinned and morbidly obese woman? undecided Una be hypocrites.
You don't have to call me hypocrite. You asked a question, i answered even tho i was not the person you first asked the question.
Almost everyone wants someone with a good shape. But not everyone is with a good shape and you cant reshape yourself.
What you can do as a person is add value to yourself. I already said I'm religious with the kind of character i want from a lady so that's my major priority.
You must be a very ignorant person to think down on dark ladies because they're the best i look out for. Then for the obese you mentioned, it depend of the person in question. I don't want a lazy woman or someone that cant be athletic because i spend time doing yoga and taekwondo so my wife should be able to create time to practice meditation and do yoga often.
Any lady that can do these stuff notwithstanding body shape is a go for me.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by MichaelUweh(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2023
If you're so beautiful as claimed, don't you deficate?
Truvelisback:
Nairalanders who have seen my pics can attest. I'm too beautiful to behold. grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by LivingSage: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2023
Beautiful man!

Like beautiful man?
Are you a gay angry
Truvelisback:
Nairalanders who have seen my pics can attest. I'm too beautiful to behold. grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ellizy(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Simply say you ain't got a response. Mumu wey wan deflect.
Olosho!
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2023
ellizy:

Olosho!

Rapist!

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Decarbonisation: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

E for good make we see as you sef be..... Oloshi olori bi ti ede.

You be like shigidi you day write list of men wey you no like.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

You don't have to call me hypocrite. You asked a question, i answered even tho i was not the person you first asked the question.
Almost everyone wants someone with a good shape. But not everyone is with a good shape and you cant reshape yourself.
What you can do as a person is add value to yourself. I already said I'm religious with the kind of character i want from a lady so that's my major priority.
You must be a very ignorant person to think down on dark ladies because they're the best i look out for. Then for the obese you mentioned, it depend of the person in question. I don't want a lazy woman or someone that cant be athletic because i spend time doing yoga and taekwondo so my wife should be able to create time to practice meditation and do yoga often.
Any lady that can do these stuff notwithstanding body shape is a go for me.

No I don't look down on dark skinned women. Don't try and switch it on me. But I know for a fact alot of nigerian men do.
That's why I questioned you with on those traits: being very dark skinned and being obese.

You go explain tire. As they say "men are visual" .

Let's switch the genders, if a woman had all those traits that OP listed , would you find her attractive? undecided
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

At 5'2,trust me, you're a short girl. Any man that's shorter than you is actually a dwarf !
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ellizy(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Rapist!
I didn't rape you, I paid for the services you're offering.
Olosho!
Loose kitten!
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by BeeNG3: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2023
Commenti yapa grin cheesy wink
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2023
ellizy:

I didn't rape you, I paid for the services you're offering.
Olosho!
Loose kitten!

My dear, any woman that sleeps with you was just too lazy to masturbate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Ishilove: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Are you done?

I was literally enjoying the attention you were giving me o.

Tbh, the toxic vibe was doing something...inexplicable to my soul.

I know that isn't all that's burning in you to say to me, so please, continue. Let it all out, and see if your spirit will find rest perhaps. grin
I'm sure the fellow you're quoting is also 'vertically challenged' grin

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by S1MP: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2023
Buliwyf:

Stupid dog still holding on the wrong logic. If I had that anger I would have replied the lady and started insulting her like the others have been. That is none of my business. Keep deflecting. Your logic failed. Admit it and go cry like a baby. Open my profile and see if you will find any comment or post or topic relating to red-pill thread there. Mugu.

The thing really pain the mugu. Foolish goat took to calling himself a simp because he thinks he is on some sort of crusade about helping women so much so that he just has to support or antagonize without thinking first. Clown cheesy
"Your logic has failed"
I wonder whose logic is defunct here lol. Nice projection
I made my username S1MP because of sanctimonious dullards like you who think life is black and white. Fools like you who think your misogynistic principles is the way to live life
It triggered you? Good.
That was the intended aim
Useless man

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

No I don't look down on dark skinned women. Don't try and switch it on me. But I know for a fact alot of nigerian men do.
That's why I questioned you with the traits on those traits: being very dark skinned and being obese.

You go explain tire. As they say "men are visual" .

Let's switch the genders, if a woman had all those traits that OP listed , would you find her appealing? undecided
For the eye ball, women with large eye ball seem to look prettier like a barbie doll.
A lady who is 6 ft would have me look up to her because I'm 5'8 almost 4 inch shorter. So its a no, i'll prefer my 5'8 to 5'5.
No strict rule on hairtype since i have unibrow and I'm not bald. Ladies are mostly bald on the front hair so no hard rule on that.
Good posture? I think just having sense is enough 4 me.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by segyoms: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2023
Shiloh 2050 is waiting for husband if care is not taking...you better adjust...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.