Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) (579 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
A Nigerian guy has rained money on his girlfriend during her sign out day on campus.

The video shows the moment the girl presented a cake to his joyous girlfriend who couldn't help but blush at the attention she was getting.

Friends of the yet-to-be-identified guy also joined in as she rained money on her coupled with a bouquet of cash.

The video also showed the moment a crowd of students rushed to pick money from the ground as it was too much for the girl to pick up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6DXh426gFk?si=IFo0hhCZeMoDKVPX
Re: Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) by Boogyman557: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
bb
Re: Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) by Ance4Liverpool: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
Make she no get carry over ooo , If that guy's mum is not living in an airconditioned house then he is a fool for spending such money on a girl he might not marry.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
Make she no get carry over ooo , If that guy's mum is not living in an airconditioned house then he is a fool for spending such money on a girl he might not marry.

She probably might be selling Boli under hot sun at the bus stop.

1 Like

Re: Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
The lover girl part of me is in love with the effort; the other part... humph.

1 Like

Re: Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
Hh

Mother's na best thing in life.

When they go broke they go home to the mother. She will still cook despite not enjoying so much of the money.
The gal will find her way to the next dick and harry.

I rather give my mom alot of money than a gold digger who will care about you as long as you are spending.

Stop spending.
The next you become irritating.

Well spending money like this is risky also.

You put yourself at risk of enemies and again I hope it is not fraud they do.

Because dating a fraudster and an armed robber na same thing.

We only celebrate corruption in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Okay. We should not question the source of their wealth.

I hope they have a happy life and his source never runs dry.
Re: Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) by folake4u(f): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
This is nonsense.

No responsible man who spends at least 8hrs of hard work in a day whether working as a bricklayer, Tech Bro who sits down daily trying to fight Python and JavaScript or a farmer will be wasteful like this.

Ugh!

1 Like

Re: Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) by Beuberry(f): 5:11am On Dec 07, 2023
Staged
Re: Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO) by Testimony1988(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Congratulations to her on her graduation.

(1) (Reply)

Why do Ladies Like I Dont Care Attitude From Guys. / My Fellow Nairalanders ''matters Arisingggg' / Emotional Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.