Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing (25290 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by sonofthunder: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

While chatting..you have to ask all the questions and bring up gists.

They can't call u randomly to ask after you.

I don tire o

Trying foreign ladies might not be a bad idea.

No dey fear. It's not so easy opening up to strangers actually unless there is a strong spark.

Also their age ranges and current expectations are a factor. Ladies often feel they have time, so let's say 50 ladies have access to 50 guys and you rank overall as top 6-10, most ladies (40/50) will believe they deserve and will be with the guy's that are top 1-5 even when those they may deserve in reality fall at 40-50.

Only the remaining 5-10 ladies will have the maturity to accept a 6-10 like you even when they truly deserve 1-5. These kind of ladies can even step down to levels 30-40 of those guys without flinching.

Unfortunately, they are very rare.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by benqo01(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
OP most nigerian girls don't know how to keep conversation active,na forming dey do Dem

Am currently chatting with a lady from Kenya Omo e don tey wey I feel better vibes like that infact in years.

She keeps conversations alive and I do same too

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by spencekat(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
kingthreat:

The prettier and those who aren't single are definitely going to involve more effort.
Na wa for you oo.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Thabothabo101: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is right in my opinion. It's better to meet up sooner than unnecessary endless chats. Your initial chats must be about setting the date/meetup.

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by jayAjoku(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lol just two and you are crying 🤣😂🤣😂😂. baba stop trying to initiate long conversations just tell the women what you want politely that’s how you will start getting girls that will respond to you. Secondly no be every girl go reply your message sharp sharp don’t forget they had a life before you Met them they cannot abandon their life to please you unless they really like you. In conclusion Keep going out and approaching as many as you can eventually you will find the ones that will respond and treat you the way you want. If you cannot get Nigerian girls trust me foreign girls go hard for you.
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

I don tire o

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Angrigowt: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fuc k and let em go. No feelings. Feelings would ruin your mind and affect ypur mental health. Till u jam virgin Atlantic. No loyal
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by ufotunang: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Yes it's a nigerian thing ..many girls make you bored when you chat with them on Facebook, social media..... even the one you are dating they do not call or chat with you... until you can them or start chatting with her ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by NaijaCover(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:
Just 2 women and you are already saying Nigerian ladies.

If you meet my type that will use communication
wound you . You will run and say they're clingy. grin grin

Try foreign angels like Jeon said.

Foreign ladies are perfect. grin

How many times have called me on phone?
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Etranshub(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
not a Nigerian thing...they are not feeling you
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
Evolutionism:

The only Species of Ladies, Women i can BEG are WHITEs, EUROPEANs, AMERICANs.

Of course you will

You must show your coonish, Inferiority complex, low self esteem trait because their skin alone is above you,

Never gets old on this forum.....hian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
post=127378469:

How many times have called me on phone?

Change your circle, very simple.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by BoboKush(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Na xo them dey mumu o..... But after a while una don get along they Wil be calling smal smal
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by pipnator00(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

It's a Nigerian thing. Nigerians, we are mentally lazy but worst off, our ladies. Hence the reason they don't meet up when they're outside the shores of Nigeria. And the reason Nigerian men seem to be worshipped outside Nigeria is, the attention/reciprocation they don't get from Nigerian women when they are in Nigeria, they get same from foreign women at ease without much effort. In return, they match the effort by these foreign women by being a little extra.

Nigerian women suffers this complex... "superiority complex" They all feel every man should worship the ground they match on even when the have nothing to offer. Eg: Tolani Baj, Tacha,

During my grad school days, I remember one party we went. Myself and a host of us (Nigerians and non-Nigerians - both males and females) at the grad college. The Nigerian guys in our midst were all chatty and interacting with everyone at the party but for our Nigerian girls. They just sat in a corner, in their group waiting to be approached. Very boring set but I have to give it to them, they dressed TIGHT and CLASSY.

I remember too, the first ever date I went with a non-Nigerian lady, I fought to be the one to settle the bills because she wanted to match me.

It's just sad with our ladies. Try to chat them, even when they are into you, they will always reply with one word sentences showing how lazy they are mentally. The only thing that seem to be in their mind these days is just make-up and wig.

My advise to younger Nigerian men, while you are young and in your youth, try to have some experience with women outside Nigeria or Nigerian women that have lived some years outside Nigeria.

To conclude, Nigerian men deserve better than they get from our Nigerian women.

*** To avoid being guilty of generalization, when I say Nigerian men or Nigerian women, I mean the majority not all.

PS... I like this lady @ Pocohantas She is very logical and of sound reasoning. Many months back, I read her diary here. She seem a very likeable person but I don't know the reason most people attack her here.

5 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Intergrated: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Don't stress, both of them don't like you....

I wouldn't know what the problem would be... Whether it's your physical looks or your English or your dressings or something.

But you should work on whatever you'd think is the problem.
bros na money. Just credit both 50k and see how they would call u every 2 mins.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by fitinwell: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

Simple truth they are not feeling you...

They just gave you there contact to while away time...

Don't try to transfer money or send gift to them ooo...
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by GUNITGuy: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
It's a Nigerian thing ooo
They're just like that entitlement is their orientation.....
They carry it abroad and tends to ruin marriage
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Mikelangelo: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Amarabae:
Its not a Nigerian thing
It boils down to individual differences, some are boring in nature or maybe the ladies you are meeting are not into you.
Like they are not feeling you.
Keep searching
Hello Amara
You're strikingly beautiful.
How are you?
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Shebbs: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
I Am Currently Having This Wahala With One Babe. When We Met Sometime This Year She Was All Over Me And Even Cried About Going To Miss Me After Now Because We’re Distance Apart. But When We Left Back To Our Respective Destinations She Still Didn’t Change, If I Don’t Chat Or Call She Hardly Does. I Don’t Know If She’s Shy Or Distance Is The Problem Or She’s Not Feeling Me Or Economy Is The Issue. Whatever Sha!
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Leshyne(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dude, they are entitled and loyal to cash. Keep trying, only 10% have good moral sense.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by GUNITGuy: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
pipnator00:

It's a Nigerian thing. Nigerians, we are mentally lazy but worst off, our ladies. Hence the reason they don't meet up when they're outside the shores of Nigeria. And the reason Nigerian men seem to be worshipped outside Nigeria is, the attention/reciprocation they don't get from Nigerian women when they are in Nigeria, they get same from foreign women at ease without much effort. In return, they match the effort by these foreign women by being a little extra.

Nigerian women suffers this complex... "superiority complex" They all feel every man should worship the ground they match on even when the have nothing to offer. Eg: Tolani Baj, Tacha,

During my grad school days, I remember one party we went. Myself and a host of us (Nigerians and non-Nigerians - both males and females) at the grad college. The Nigerian guys in our midst were all chatty and interacting with everyone at the party but for our Nigerian girls. They just sat in a corner, in their group waiting to be approached. Very boring set but I have to give it to them, they dressed TIGHT and CLASSY.

I remember too, the first ever date I went with a non-Nigerian lady, I fought to be the one to settle the bills because she wanted to match me.

It's just sad with our ladies. Try to chat them, even when they are into you, they will always reply with one word sentences showing how lazy they are mentally. The only thing that seem to be in their mind these days is just make-up and wig.

My advise to younger Nigerian men, while you are young and in your youth, try to have some experience with women outside Nigeria or Nigeria women that have lived some years outside Nigeria.

To conclude, Nigerian men deserve better than they get from our Nigerian women.

*** To avoid being guilty of generalization, when I say Nigerian men or Nigerian women, I mean the majority not all.

PS... I like this lady @ Pocohantas She is very logical and of sound reasoning. Many months back, I read her diary here. She seem a very likeable person but I don't know the reason most people attack her here.
Until you're going out you won't know the malady with them... They become worse once they cross to UK or US
met some Botswana beauty... She sees men as just men...But my naija one would have calculated your pocket, her interest above any thing before rating or she finds you useful to another she's interested in

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Higherthan: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
ShangTsung000:

Come use communication wound me.
Buh the guy's correct. Now,I've taken it upon myself to block any girl that replies my chats with ok or k or hmm. Na straight blocking. No time.
and you have useless sister and Aunt even your mama is not Left out.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by yahoodetector: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Don't let anyone fool you OP... it's a Nigerian thing. Nigerian ladies (95% of them) have this useless self-entitlement mentality that you are the man and you should be the one chasing them so they can blackmail you emotionally.

Switch to foreign women even if it is from neighbouring African Countries like Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone. (Avoid Ghana...they have the same mentality with Nigerian women)

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by ITbomb(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Change where you meet them
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by BOSMANARIS(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nigerian ladies are generally poor when it comes to chatting.

Excepts they are expecting money at the end of the whole conversation but like I read from someone's response, most Nigerian ladies behaves that if they are not interested in the person but won't say directly and keep the guy as second or tenth option

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by pacesetting: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don laugh taya. My ex is very reserved, and I wished then she talks more. But my current girl dey talk until she forget the initial topic wey we dey discuss. That girl can talk for one hour straight non-stop. cheesy cheesy
doggedfighter:
Just 2 women and you are already saying Nigerian ladies.

If you meet my type that will use communication
wound you . You will run and say they're clingy. grin grin

Try foreign angels like Jeon said.

Foreign ladies are perfect. grin
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by TinubuNG: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

It's not a Nigerian thing but nature, my foreign girlfriend will love to be on video call all day but guess what, na me go dey bring all kind of conversations, if i ask her " any gist for me" ? She doesn't even understand that until I tell her what I mean and boom , she will reply not really 😂

Some times I will be thinking of what to talk about before I pick her calls. So , it's bound everywhere because some people are really not chatty.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by TinubuNG: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
pacesetting:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don laugh taya. My ex is very reserved, and I wished then she talks more. But my current girl dey talk until she forget the initial topic wey we dey discuss. That girl can talk for one hour straight non-stop. cheesy cheesy
Na when op jam this kind of your girlfriend he go know say those wey no dey talk na blessings 😂

Funniest thing is if you no reply her , she go vex😂

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Farfalla(f): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

It's not a Nigerian thing. The 2 girls you've met aren't into you.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JagabanB: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
dinachi:

Most of you do not even understand your environment anymore. I live in Abuja. I have lived in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kogi, so I know exactly what I am talking about. I interact across, I read materials you may never have access to in this life till you kpai.

Take it to the bank an extremely high percentage of our young girls practice lesbianism and prostitution(hook up). They won't tell you this but it is established and morose people like you still take a lot of things at face value! You have no idea!
From 95% to a high percentage.
U are Ióst, if u say a high percentage of girls practice premarital sex, I will agree with u.
Prostitution?
U are Ióst on that.
Lesbianism?
U are still Ióst on that.
I live in Abuja, stayed in Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Imo,
Lived in Benue, Nasarawa ( Keffi and Lafia), lived in Kaduna, lived in Niger, lived in Delta, lived in Calabar, lived in Taraba, lived in Katsina, stayed in Kano, Stayed in Maiduguri, stayed in Lagos, stayed in Ibadan, etc etc.
I put it to u that u are 100% wróñg.
There's no usèIess material u have read that I haven't come across in my life, the chance is that I read those materials ages ago before u knew about their existence.
See this one.
Making Iamè assumptions on the internet.
"95% of girls are prostitutes and Iesbians", do u know what 95% represents?
Over 50 million people.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by dannex4adx(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

You chose the wrong number.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JagabanB: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Crafteck1:

We are saying same thing
Lol.
I typed the wrng words with so many things I was attending to.
I know we are saying same thing, I wanted to affirm it then I typed things incoherently.
My bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.