Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing (25291 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Edwinedward1(m): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2023
Are they supposed to sleeparound cuz a he doesn't care for her 100% ? Like this shit going crazy nowadays, so broke niggas shouldn't smash puss*s
JASONjnr:

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.

Edited:

When I said spoil them, I am not a broke guy and I sure really know how to treat a woman right.

If you're broke and then stingy... You should stay away from relationship.

Most of you quoting me have your girls sleep around because you don't care for them.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by DonroxyII: 2:09am On Dec 09, 2023
jaxxy:

Some are hardwired or obstinate. U can't train them it will be a collusion course of varying options snd perspectives. Have u not seen how some girl talk on this forum?

So I will leave my important job to start training her basic manners because her father, uncles and boyfriends brainwashed her in nonsense behaviour?

Nobody has such time to deal with such stress unless she's very willing to change.

I learnt fast to leave some type of girls alone with their mentality because they won't change for u, they aye pretend to please u but definitely not change and then u will wife her then the monster will come out.

women are open source if they have downloaded too much junk and viruses into the ir memory.

100% know what I'm talking about.
That's why there are varieties ...
If you don't have the time to fixed a Damaged Brain 😒, You Should have the time to Locate an Undamaged Brain cheesy ...

You Can't keep plucking fruits from the cluster of Rotteness without something being wrong with You too ....

The Women We Men are All Breaking Apart is the Women Our Society Shall Produce & The Women Available to Our Men Except You go to another Clime !

Laslas, Women are still Faultless While Men are Faulty & Guilty grin .....
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by tesimola4real(m): 3:53am On Dec 09, 2023
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

While chatting..you have to ask all the questions and bring up gists.

They can't call u randomly to ask after you.

I don tire o

Trying foreign ladies might not be a bad idea.
It Nigeria thing. Am facing thesame challenge

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Slurity(m): 4:37am On Dec 09, 2023
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

I don tire o

You only date girls that already have more than two guys in their life. That is the sign. You are not even the second opinion but a spare
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
That's why there are varieties ...
If you don't have the time to fixed a Damaged Brain 😒, You Should have the time to Locate an Undamaged Brain cheesy ...

You Can't keep plucking fruits from the cluster of Rotteness without something being wrong with You too ....

The Women We Men are All Breaking Apart is the Women Our Society Shall Produce & The Women Available to Our Men Except You go to another Clime !

Laslas, Women are still Faultless While Men are Faulty & Guilty grin .....

u are mixing truth with lies in ur point and confusing urself.

Men are also hurt or poorly trained and go date better trained girls. Who do we blame for their poor training?
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by iamdapsyj(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

Did you read properly what the OP said?

From his post, you would understand that he met those ladies online.

You can't just chat someone up and expect them to respond freely.

You meet them and then you spoil them. When I said spoil them, I am not a broke guy and I sure really know how to treat a woman right.

Most of you quoting me have your girls sleep around because you don't care for them.

🤣🤣😆 You have resulted to broke shaming......a thing that guys like you like doing. Anyway, happy spending Mr. Billionaire 🤣😆
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JASONjnr(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2023
iamdapsyj:

🤣🤣😆 You have resulted to broke shaming......a thing that guys like you like doing. Anyway, happy spending Mr. Billionaire 🤣😆

Nigga, I was insulted for being broke and I stayed for three years struggling and I never smashed a p∆ssy.... Even the sexiest cleaner in the company rejected my advances.

Bro, today I can't even knack classless babes.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Tynaclem1: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

To whom much is given much is expected. If your calls and chats are not being reciprocated then quietly leave.

There are girls who are lively, they will call you, chat you up, check up on you and all that. Yes they still exist here in Nigeria.

When you meet them, I just hope you wont come here to start another thread on clingy girls 😂
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by DonroxyII: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2023
jaxxy:

u are mixing truth with lies in ur point and confusing urself.

Men are also hurt or poorly trained and go date better trained girls. Who do we blame for their poor training?
Blame His Father that failed to Step Up to His Fatherhood Duties cheesy .... Also, Blame other Men that Would Not Helped Fellow Men But They Would Helped "Pvssies" ..... Men are to Blame, Women are Faultless !

The God of Nature Handed Men Powers Over Humanities That Men are Immature in Doing Their Jobs/Duties/Responsibilities is not the Fault of Women But Men Themselves!

If Your Brain Can't Manage Polygamy & You Goes Polygamous, You are Wrecked ...

If your Brain Can't Manage Adultery & You engaged in Fvckaside You are doomed !

If You ain't Matured enough for Monogamous Marriage & You go into Marriage, You are Stewed !

You Defined the frame Your Woman fall into It ... Like a Hawk falling into Nest To Sire the Future Birds ...

Then Men Needed "God" to be able to Perform Manhood Thus if You failed to Call God as Your Women is Calling You, Then You shall Be Roasted in Storms Beyond Your Manliness !

Men are The reason for Societal Failure While Women are just managing the Carcasses We Left For them to Manage !

Blame Men, Women are Faultless !
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JagabanB: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
dinachi:
You can deny it all you want, it won't change the facts. Like I said earlier, you are living in the past. You have no iota of idea of what obtains now. You are the one making assumptions based on lifestyle of the 60's
I was not even born in 60's, I have no idea what happened in the 60's.
U can formulate Iîes in ur head all u want.
Girls wón't tell u they are Iesbians, how did u find out they are lesbians?
Is this question too tough to answer?
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by jaxxy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
Blame His Father that failed to Step Up to His Fatherhood Duties cheesy .... Also, Blame other Men that Would Not Helped Fellow Men But They Would Helped "Pvssies" ..... Men are to Blame, Women are Faultless !

The God of Nature Handed Men Powers Over Humanities That Men are Immature in Doing Their Jobs/Duties/Responsibilities is not the Fault of Women But Men Themselves!

If Your Brain Can't Manage Polygamy & You Goes Polygamous, You are Wrecked ...

If your Brain Can't Manage Adultery & You engaged in Fvckaside You are doomed !

If You ain't Matured enough for Monogamous Marriage & You go into Marriage, You are Stewed !

You Defined the frame Your Woman fall into It ... Like a Hawk falling into Nest To Sire the Future Birds ...

Then Men Needed "God" to be able to Perform Manhood Thus if You failed to Call God as Your Women is Calling You, Then You shall Be Roasted in Storms Beyond Your Manliness !

Men are The reason for Societal Failure While Women are just managing the Carcasses We Left For them to Manage !

Blame Men, Women are Faultless !

if u pick a wrong woman even God may be able to help u. U must be as master of ur choices.

An adult must take responsibility for themselves. A woman is an adult with sane brain as a man. She can understand good from bad.

Was it Adam who said eve should eat the apple? U act as if because women are physically weak they are innocent when they have been manipulating men deliberately.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by DonroxyII: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
jaxxy:

if u pick a wrong woman even God may be able to help u. U must be as master of ur choices.

An adult must take responsibility for themselves. A woman is an adult with sane brain as a man. She can understand good from bad.

Was it Adam who said eve should eat the apple? U act as if because women are physically weak they are innocent when they have been manipulating men deliberately.
I'm not a Weeping Man .... Clitoris & Penis Don't look alike ..

The two Labia & Scrotum Sac don't look alike ....

Men has Bigger Brain Women has More Neurons in the Brain ....

So if Your Bigger Brain is Not Managing her Much Neurons then She is Bound to Destroy You with what she is meant to help You with ....

It's disgraceful Upon Me to Measure My Testosterone with aestrogen ... One is Much Raging Like Mad ..... while The Other Brings about Breast & Nyansh ....

Dude, Kill the Boy in You & Evolve Your Manhood, Don't Impregnate a Woman Only to Run ......

If You knows how to put penis inside a Pvssy & Implant Your Seed deep Inside till germination Occurs Then You Must Stand To do Your Jobs that's how to help our society to raise Men Not Boys in 50s ..

Better for our women, Better for our worlds.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Rejouir: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
It's not a Nigerian thing, the thing is that most women are introverts, i just observed this. Majority are introverts and are too shy, so if you don't talk, she will definitely not talk, if you don't ask she won't, if you keep quiet she would as well.

So you as the man, have to be confident and lively in discussions. It's a normal thing here. It's either you yourself even lack confidence, and a introvert as as well, because I don't understand why you would be complaining about something like this. Lastly probably she doesn't like you, or she is one of these bitter women that have been through horrible relationship that has messed up their mental and emotional health.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
I'm not a Weeping Man .... Clitoris & Penis Don't look alike ..

The two Labia & Scrotum Sac don't look alike ....

Men has Bigger Brain Women has More Neurons in the Brain ....

So if Your Bigger Brain is Not Managing her Much Neurons then She is Bound to Destroy You with what she is meant to help You with ....

It's disgraceful Upon Me to Measure My Testosterone with aestrogen ... One is Much Raging Like Mad ..... while The Other Brings about Breast & Nyansh ....

Dude, Kill the Boy in You & Evolve Your Manhood, Don't Impregnate a Woman Only to Run ......

If You knows how to put penis inside a Pvssy & Implant Your Seed deep Inside till germination Occurs Then You Must Stand To do Your Jobs that's how to help our society to raise Men Not Boys in 50s ..

Better for our women, Better for our worlds.

Lol u talk alot of dramatic bullshit bt still making some sense grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Merry100: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

Try Ghanaian women.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by DonroxyII: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
jaxxy:

Lol u talk alot of dramatic bullshit bt still making some sense grin undecided
grin
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by drnoel: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

Many Nigerians lady's are too bush for you to expect more from them. But that don't make them boring. You have probably only met the sorry ones
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by weedfada(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
GoodGovernance:
LOVE/MARRIAGE TIPS FOR MEN

1.Your schooling/NYSC days love is your true love, try to keep her.
2.If you finally decide to get married, marry your schooling/NYSC days love, as first option
3,.If you had lost contact from your schooling/NYSC days love, for one reason or the other, Search for her, if you find her, still single, marry her!
4. Any other "love", after getting real income, is a gamble.

Thank you for listening grin

Very true!!
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by ItisWell22(f): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
God bless you. 🙏

JASONjnr:

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.

Edited:

When I said spoil them, I am not a broke guy and I sure really know how to treat a woman right.

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by TreasureJunky: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
I'm here,, meet me and I will use gist to wound you
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by ashewoboy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
CaveAdullam:
All (Nigerian) men have experienced this phenomenon. Except those that are strictly introverted or haven't requested a date.

There are plenty of factors underlying the unresponsiveness of women. Factors can emanate from you or them.

1. Women are more open and emotional to men closer to them. Proximity is how you get the better side of women + become aware of their dark sides.

Before a woman can travel from point A to point B to see you through a long distance you must have first created that emotional attachment.

But why do women travel long distances to meet strangers?

This is based on economies. They do it because of money. A prostitute can't become emotionally attached to her client. If there exists any, it is a facade. By the way, prostitutes have men they love genuinely + freely fvck them.

The evolutionary background: women by nature are weak. They need strong men to provide for them and protect them. A stranger can't be trustworthy. Only men in their community will they submit to because they've known over time.

Sex to women is more of security than pleasure. Sex for men is more of pleasures and ego - the boast of a harem.

So prostitutes are because of the money. Because if there is an availability of men to pay their bills and fulfill all their sincere and nonsensical fantasies, prostitution will be non-existent.

Therefore, in rich and developed nations, women engaged in romance for the sake of romance, love, and emotional attachment.
While in poor and underdeveloped nations women leverage romance to upgrade their socio-economic status and creep out of poverty and deprivation.

2. She might be in a relationship.

3. She's in a tarrying bad mood. And can't willingly share with you because you are a stranger. With time she may. But as a man, you'll become impatient because by nature you're not programmed to wait and beg for sex. You just want to hit and move to the next.

4. She doesn't like you. Every woman has a man they like or fantasize about. If you are not up to that standard they will ignore you.

5. Appearance. Your looks may not be ranked as acceptable. Using that metric, they set you aside and wouldn't want you to bother them.

6. Absence of flamboyance at first meet.

Women are emotional. So they can easily be cajoled by the presence of flashiness. This again is due to their desire for security. That's why celebrities can score many women + have multiple baby mamas at will.

If you don't express or show flamboyance women won't take you seriously.

Only well-trained women who are self-conscious and disciplined follow a man due to his ambitions, character, and intelligence. These women are the outliers.

7. It's a mind game. Women don't want to appear cheap. So they'll play the delayed and boring game till they know if you are genuine or not. They don't want to feel cheap.

8. Other men are on the radar. Some of these men are 10 times better than you. Some of these men you are 10 times better than.

This trooping of men of all ages and categories is the pleasure of all women. Some of the men are making bidding you can't or haven't. They fill her with hopes and promises. Her DM and privacy are a cluster of men persuading her into a romantic relationship.

Don't expect her to leave them for you easily. You are not the first. And more are behind you.

9. They want a long stream of persuasions and promises before they accept your proposal. Until you do this they will continue to remain boring.

From the above factors, the only one you have control over is your appearance. So, before you step out look good, smell nice, and talk well. Be happy and jovial. Be humorous and social. Whether they accept or reject you becomes none of your business. Just do your part.

Getting women is a game of numbers. The more you step out and interact, the more women you'll encounter and get hooked by a number of them.

Meanwhile, as a man, you must go for a woman who likes you genuinely. These women you don't need to cajole or convince. They just like you + want to be in love with you. They will make you wish and pray for an eternal romantic relationship.

Have you seen secondary and university lovers? That's what I'm talking about. Genuine love.

Thanks.

It's secondary school lovers. That university girl is probably a jambite🙂. By the time she enters 200 level to 400 level, she becomes a bad girl. It's only in secondary school that a girl will love you genuinely
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by YoshihideSuga: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2023
dinachi:
You interact with girls 🤣🤣? They just tell you what you want to hear! Majority of Nigeria teenage girls will rather die before admitting to Lesbianism but then it is what they heartily indulge in! You never learn. Besides the 95% statistics I quoted is a very conservative estimate. Make you know.

But this is the issue JagabanB has with you - you are abusing numbers. Do you know what 95% is? That's literally all of Nigerian women! It's a baseless generalisation. Then, you said it's a conservative figure. So what's the actual figure, 100%? Meaning all Nigerian women of all ethnic groups and religions are lesbians and prostitutes?!

C'mon!

That's a stoopid way to reason. Even JagabanB supports Tinubu, I admire his logical reasoning.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JagabanB: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

But this is the issue JagabanB has with you - you are abusing numbers. Do you know what 95% is? That's literally all of Nigerian women! It's a baseless generalisation. Then, you said it's a conservative figure. So what's the actual figure, 100%? Meaning all Nigerian women of all ethnic groups and religions are lesbians and prostitutes?!

C'mon!

That's a stoopid way to reason. Even JagabanB supports Tinubu, I admire his logical reasoning.
You cañ't bIame him tho.
People who live in the trenches think that way, they assume it is what happens everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.