Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] (5388 Views)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / I Will Never Try This Again. (picture) / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by anyilalaz: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
iLegendd:
Paid? I don't accept such money. I'm not a part of that committee. Count me out.

I'm upset Eva and Hollandia, that I have bought the most in my life, have fake versions.

Peak is so good with garri. Try it and you'll never buy Hollandia again.

Also, try Aquafina and you'll never buy Eva water again. I'm not saying Peak may not have fake versions, but I like the fact they taste better and have a second cover.

The only benefit of Eva is to make people think you're rich. Forget that thing. Aquafina is better.

It's sad that top brand like Holland IA and eve water do not have superior seals to prevent piracy, fake and adulteration.
Below are Chizita active and Pinaapple I bought. The covers are so ordinary and easily give room for fake. For those doubting me, today is 10th December 2023, my finger is placed on a Callander. The tastes are not the Chizita am used to.

I commend the OP for calling out this brands. Most of these malfeasance are not tolerated in their home countries.
NAFDAC, SON and all government MDA's that are constituted to police these companies for all these shenanigans have turn to Revenue agencies.

The other day, I bought a tiger Rod of 16mm, but what is in the market is a split 16mm cross section, more like full 12mm in good old days.

Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Dshocker(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
FitCorper:

Don’t see it as him demarkerting those brands. Rather he is going out of his way to create awareness to the general public to be careful what they consume. I’ve experienced the bad Eva water and it’s honestly terrible. Those Aba guys can ruin anything they want to.

So na only for Aba dem dey produce fake products?
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
iLegendd:
Paid? I don't accept such money. I'm not a part of that committee. Count me out.

I'm upset Eva and Hollandia, that I have bought the most in my life, have fake versions.

Also, try Aquafina and you'll never buy Eva water again. I'm not saying Peak may not have fake versions, but I like the fact they taste better and have a second cover.

The only benefit of Eva is to make people think you're rich. Forget that thing. Aquafina is better.
Help me with this food convo ilegendd it looks yummy
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by adesile8697: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
You'll be shocked some supermarkets are infiltrated too. Nigerians are smart when it comes to crime. Sometime, it's untraceable.You'll be shocked some supermarkets are infiltrated too. Nigerians are smart when it comes to crime. Sometime, it's untraceable....
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Rickjordan(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
iLegendd:

Chai see richkid type of life shocked shocked never knew peak have such type of packaged product, though I am aware of hollandier tongue
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by Geo4646: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
iLegendd:
So, I was watching Tiktok and came across a video of a bunch of guys refilling empty Hollandia can with their home-made milky-looking alternative in a somewhat not-that-clean environment.

This got me upset. I'm a Hollandia regular buyer, but I feel they've infiltrated that company just the same way they did with Eva water.

For the last time, I decided buy Hollandia and Peak Yoghurt (never drank the Peak's version before, so this is my first time).

The Peak has a seal and this alone gives them instant 10 points. Hollandia has no seal — just the first cover.

When it comes to taste, I think I prefer the Peak because I'll use it to drink garri.

So, no more Hollandia or V-Smartic (too sugary)

I never wanted to make this post, but I just want to let everyone know there are too many fake Hollandia and Eva water out there.

Change your brand. Buy Peak Yoghurt or Aquafina water instead of Hollandia and Eva water.

But Africans too wicked o. Can't you start your own company, register with NAFDAC and start your own production instead of ruining other people's businesses. This thing we do is not good.

A time will come when everything that enters my mouth will be produced by me — I don't trust anybody again.

Greed everywhere.

Yes.. the truth has to be told. No value for human life's anymore in this country. What a pity!
Re: I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2023
brain54:

You not mentioning the name in the title...

But In the body do not make it less demarketing bros!
When I made this post, the fake products saga hasn't started.

Now everyone is talking about it and mentioning products' names, I hope you'll defend all those products and caution everyone not to mention any company to avoid being sued for de-markerting.

Nigerians are the reasons Nigeria won't be great. I promise you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? / Why Do Girls Hate This Question? / To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.