Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) (68888 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Dennisochampa: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Go and work your money...
Leave your uncle alone....
Na u get him money for am??
U know if God dey try to save you by making your uncle not to give you that money??
Every disappointment is a blessing....
See it from that perspective and move on......
Work and hope on God to prosper you...
Leave your uncle and him money alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by qtguru(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

We've all heard that before, I have someone owing me 500k, You needed to see how he was begging that he would pay back. Your uncle knows he will never see that money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by PepeXKermit: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

Bleep you and Bleep off. he owes you nothing. Are you his child? you wey don dey beg for loan since 2years, you will not be able to pay back. if in 2 years, you were not able to make that much, you are more of a liability!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Eluala(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Your uncle has properly determined that what you need is not a loan, but food, and that's exactly what he gave you, and even gave you raw fish to take home so your wife can cook and feed you and your children. Entitlement and uncouthness is written all over your post. I can imagine the horror your uncle mats have been dealing with just trying to manage your unrealistic expectations of him.

My advice to you is to go find a job, do it and save up with ajo, then use that as a means of raising the capital you need for whatever you want to do. Your uncle

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by subcbouy: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis
you supposed to have known that he has no money for loans.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by stagger: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Surely pay back...na so una dey talk.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Sillymoderators: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
bdon123:

U are a begger.ur uncle too is an idiot.he jst day he dont hav or he cant loan u n stop deceiving u.
The uncle is not idiot but the dude. It is not everytime you say no to people's face, action they speaks louder than words. How will you be on somebody for two years without a positive response? Common sense should tell him the uncle is not willing to give the loan.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by victorVIC1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

People have different ways of saying no. You should have gotten the message by now. BTW, as a fellow man, the advice I have for you is stop depending on men as your breakthrough can be embedded in this liberation. This I learned few months after my first degree when people would promise you jobs and then starts avoiding you afterwards.

The day I stopped depending on anyone and took my career into my hands with God's backing, na there I start to dey experience real career success. To the glory of God, I worked in 3 different industry leading multinational coys before leaving Nigeria. None of these jobs were gotten through man know man

I wish you the best

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by rollywise(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

He expects you to read between the lines that he doesn't have it to give you. He's rich in your eyes, not his own eyes. Go closer to him and see all he goes thru financially that he can't say out coz no one will believe we everyone perceives him as rich. Let the rich breath. The food and fish he gave you is what he can afford to give you. Be grateful. Go to bank and obtain a loan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Stevenbright(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer

My observations:

1. In the past two years you have been chasing your uncle for #600K and he kept deceiving you. He doesn't wants to give it to you and expects you to understand and give up the chase.

2. The time you put into doing the chase, put same into creative thinking and action. You may make more than that money in less than a year.

3. You said your wife fried some of the fish and roasted the rest! I didn't noticed where you mentioned giving some to your friend or was he given his own package too. Just want to share that the art of giving pays most.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by subcbouy: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
qtguru:

We've all heard that before, I have someone owing me 500k, You needed to see how he was begging that he would pay back. Your uncle knows he will never see that money.
I can tell that this op will do the same to his uncle and will not tell us he will not pay back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by countryman13: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

U shouldn't have eaten the food that was given to you in d first place and if d wife ask why turning down the offer, an avenue for U to tell her what came for is far more important than the food. And am sure your uncle know ds logic and reason he sent d wife to give you more package. We call it MO OHUN TI O BA WA in the West. Pele

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by aestake: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
kindlyheart:

Are you sure you're gonna pay back the loan ?

When it comes to money issues, Most family members don't repay loans
Pay back wetin? he won't even account that amount to himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by phorget(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Bros you are a BEGGAR! It is your type that will keep calling a particular number over and over despite the person you are calling not picking your calls.
You should learn to respect yourself, if someone has been turning you down since the past 2years then you ought to have known that its either he doesn't want to assist you or he might not even have such amount of money to spare.

Your uncle has a good heart to even remember to give you that beautiful package, dont see him as wicked please and learn to source your loan from another source.
Moreover,the value of 600k 2years ago isnt same as today but here you are still needing 600k since the past 2years.

Whatever you want to do with 600k since 2years ago wouldn't be achieveable now but you still need that 600k from the poor man, nah your type no dey pay back loan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by subcbouy: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Mhizzard:
We track him down just like a theif.
He will not pay the money back, and his uncle knows that he has no money to give him.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by sisisioge: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
You this guy again, how you wan pay back 600k? Go bank go borrow fa grin

Them still feed you give you plenty fish wey una see fry and roast. Yet, you no dey grateful grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by RichAbujaGuy: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
qtguru:

Several years ago I trusted a nephew and loaned my sister's son N15m for a down-payment for a restaurant franchise. That's the last I saw of that money. I completely cut off contact with him. BTW, his life has been a mess but I won't go into details.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by adigunmu: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

If you are so sure that the business you intend putting the money into is real and you know the loan will be paid back, don’t wait on your uncle, approach a micro finance bank.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Clazzone(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
I am sure, if he loans you that money, you won't pay back. If you can wait for 2 years for 600k. I don't even care what you are using it for.

You won't pay back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Fuckyoumod: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer
600k for 2 years, guy you are a man. You should know he doesn't want to give you and let him be. Rest bro.... when a man doesn't want to help you get the signals and let go.

Besides he owe you nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Story for the gods. Can't even remember the last time I did all those uncle gimme money stuffs. I am very sure you will not be able to pay back that loan.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by izubext007: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Most it be ur uncle, go to the bank 🏦. He is just avoiding inter family fracas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by bonnyhope: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
TOBILOBA2023:

FOR A FAMILY MAN? IN THIS PRESENT ECONOMY? Na how many Nigerians (married with children) wey dey earn above 50k monthly, get 600k in savings? How many casual workers earns 50k monthly salary in a "bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory".LET'S BE REALISTIC ABEG.

ARE YOU EVEN A NIGERIAN? DO YOU LIVE AND WORK IN NIGERIA? HAVE YOU STARTED WORKING (Not affiliate marketing, forex/Bitcoin stuff or some online something something) HAVE YOU WORKED IN A FACTORY AS A CASUAL WORKER BEFORE? ARE YOU AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER?? ARE YOU SINGLE OR MARRIED? DO YOU LIVE ALONE OR LIVE WITH PARENTS?😃

If the loan He's seeking is for business purpose, My advice to him . . . "NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR IDEA OR PLAN IS, BE BOLD TO START SMALL"

However, taking a genuine business loans (not grant) with an agreement to pay back, from family members is not a bad idea. All fingers are not equal. A large count of people won't go to family members for help if they have other better and sure options, to avoid "see finish" - "Na Condition dey make crayfish bend."

"Big men dey take business loans. Big men dey support each other. E no easy abeg.

PLEASE, LET'S BE REALISTIC 🙏

I like the way you are being realistic

Even if the op secured N50k job he cannot save half of that amount in a month considering his family size

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by SirLakes: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
He strongly believes that any money he borrows you na dash and he can't dash you 600k grin grin

Look elsewhere abi dem tie you to the man shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by yinkeys(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

This message is from an amazing writer who studied greatly human behaviours

Do not take so seriously people’s promises or their ardor in wanting to help you. Be prepared for the more frequent change of heart.

OR better put

People around you, constantly under the pull of their emotions, change their ideas by the day or by the hour, depending on their mood.
You must NEVER assume that what people say or do in a particular moment is a statement of their permanent desire

My conclusion, your uncle is not rich & somewhat struggling too
600,000 naira is nothing to a rich man
Stop pestering him
When people act like this, they usually aren’t humble enough to tell you they don’t have it to give at that point in time
Find help elsewhere
God bless

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by qtguru(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

Several years ago I trusted a nephew and loaned my sister's son N15m for a down-payment for a restaurant franchise. That's the last I saw of that money. I completely cut off contact with him. BTW, his life has been a mess but I won't go into details.

wow 15m is a lot, I no longer loan anyone money, to avoid story, Nigerians don't take loan payment serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Your uncle is not a registered financial institution.
You should find your adventure of borrowing to the nearest bank or Microfinance bank.
It is more of our way in Nigeria to solicit loan from individuals rather than licensed financial service providers.

Obavoh:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by 10mobile: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
spinna:
Lol aggressive begging and skillful evasion...

Probably your entitled mindset is what is turning him off

Or hes trying to help you by trying to make you stop begging

The fish is a coded message

Go and learn to fish instead of begging for fish

Go ahead and start that business with what you have and where you are

The "rich men are evil" philosophy is a key characteristic of a poverty mindset

Also do you not feel the wife or husband will see this post where you are deriding them after they were so kind to give you all that nice fish plus a rich breakfast

And, just see how he CONSUMED that amount of frozen fish. Someone with a PRODUCTIVE mindset could have made a fortune from it.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by happney65: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
You sure this guy over the years isn't using Nairaland to just catch cruise with his yeye stories? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Bahamas95(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Most Nigerians are chronic debtors, if you ain't careful they'll even kill you after you loan them money.

If someone ask for a loan of 50k for instance just give the person 10k and forget about it. That's the only way you can have peace of mind.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️ / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.