Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) (68880 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by patrickcollins: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Mhizzard:
We track him down just like a theif.
He even went with a third party to ask for money from an uncle who does that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by capnies: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer

Which plan do you have to pay back the money. That's the problem if you need loan go to finance houses not your uncle.
If you want 100k he can give you because he knows you will never pay back, that, he can afford to lose.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by eagleu: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

You are not a beggar, but you are evil.
His wife served you breakfast, gave present, but no, you want more. 600k, does he owe you the money. You obviously don't believe that somehow he may not even have the money now, but your wicked mind is focused on destruction. Have you you even tried to ask this your kind uncle if there's any way you can help him? Anyway at all?
You are one of the reasons Africa is filled with corruption, and has difficulty developing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Trophy12: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Because u are poor that's why grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by smasher1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
TOBILOBA2023:

FOR A FAMILY MAN? IN THIS PRESENT ECONOMY? Na how many Nigerians (married with children) wey dey earn above 50k monthly, get 600k in savings? How many casual workers earns 50k monthly salary in a "bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory".LET'S BE REALISTIC ABEG.

ARE YOU EVEN A NIGERIAN? DO YOU LIVE AND WORK IN NIGERIA? HAVE YOU STARTED WORKING (Not affiliate marketing, forex/Bitcoin stuff or some online something something) HAVE YOU WORKED IN A FACTORY AS A CASUAL WORKER BEFORE? ARE YOU AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER?? ARE YOU SINGLE OR MARRIED? DO YOU LIVE ALONE OR LIVE WITH PARENTS?😃

If the loan He's seeking is for business purpose, My advice to him . . . "NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR IDEA OR PLAN IS, BE BOLD TO START SMALL"

However, taking a genuine business loans (not grant) with an agreement to pay back, from family members is not a bad idea. All fingers are not equal. A large count of people won't go to family members for help if they have other better and sure options, to avoid "see finish" - "Na Condition dey make crayfish bend."

"Big men dey take business loans. Big men dey support each other. E no easy abeg.

PLEASE, LET'S BE REALISTIC 🙏

Anyone that can't save a particular amount can't repay back the loan. You think to do business is easy? Try and put one or two millions in a business first and see whether you would make profits. Most times people struggle but are not making profits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by GoodGovernance: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
smasher1:

If anyone is unable to save such an amount for any reason, then he surely won't be able to repay the loan back. That's a fact. You can only collect a loan when you can afford to save that amount. Which means, no one really needs a loan.

Another trash.

Every person can not get job to start business.

Elementary business studies, teach us that soft loan from friends and relatives,is a good starting point,without adequate savings.

All those suggesting bank loans ,are financial illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by yomi007k(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Puss360:
Go to your bank and collect the loan... Why must it be from family members??

Because he can easily not pay back.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
DanielsParker:
Sometimes I stop complaining about stuffs I can’t have and Thank God for the position he placed me.

Someone is here looking for a loan of 600k from one man for 2 years while I have x 5 of that money sitting comfortably in my account with no plans whatsoever of what I’m going to do with it.

Unknown to you that the money in your account keep losing value at time goes by.

About three years ago I started a business with about 500k, this year I bought a land in an elite area, bought a gadget of about same worth, gave my loved ones money in the same range and many other things.

All these came from that business, had it been I kept the money in my account, shey I go get all those things?

Wise up!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Geovanni412(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
smasher1:

If anyone is unable to save such an amount for any reason, then he surely won't be able to repay the loan back. That's a fact. You can only collect a loan when you can afford to save that amount. Which means, no one really needs a loan.

Probably why the Uncle is dribbling him like Maradona

Also, we do not know his relationship with his uncle

We do not Know if he is owing the man some money and has come to borrow again or if the man hired him to do some work and he did a shoddy job

These facts matter when it comes to borrower- lender relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by yomi007k(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
GoodGovernance:

Another trash.

Elementary business studies, tell us that sift loan from friends and relatives,is a good starting point,without adequate savings.

If you know the op, you won't loan him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by coputa(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis
It was you that lacks understanding, you should have known by now that Your uncle don't want to loan you that money for reasons best known to him.

Forget about him and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Dpaulie(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

He has given u an answer, must he open his mouth
Leave him alone
You're even saying it with your proudness " it's a loan" is he a bank? Go to the bank and obtain loan

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by GoodGovernance: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
yomi007k:

If you know the op, you won't loan him.

I am not looking at the OP.

His story is just a learning point.

If I can afford the risk,I would rather give my brother loan to start business,than advise him to take bank loan as a starter!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Tzar(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
You entitled MF!
Hustle within your means! Your uncle is not obligated to give you shishi. Even if he gives you entitled people like you end up being ungrateful. Most Nigerians pay back good with evil or ingratitude because they feel entitled to the good gesture from others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by aimmoney9: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
ADVANS microfinance bank is giving loans...... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
which serious person waits to borrow 600k in 2years?

U uncle isn't convinced to can pay him back that's the truth of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Emmaskill(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

oga, na u nor dey read the handwriting. Who go help u nor go stress you.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by smasher1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
GoodGovernance:

Another trash.

Elementary business studies, teach us that soft loan from friends and relatives,is a good starting point,without adequate savings.

Elementary business studies don't work in real life. If it does, our Igbo businessman that are not well schooled won't be billionaires and our business and management professors won't be poor people. Life is not by education but practical experience. Go and learn that fast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Empresa: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
You de mean oh...did i hear You Say 2 years?

It's obvious he doesn't want to give You or don't have the money. You have wasted two Good years waiting For a loan that Will probably never come.

Put your hand to Work, You can be what You want to be of you believe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by dododawa1: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
You are not serious and ready

You went to get loan

And

You have mouth to eat.

Continue FFK fellow.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by LordIsaac(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
It is called “see finish.” God alone is your helper. Scripture says woe is the man who puts his trust in man. He will start taking you seriously when he doesn’t hear from or see you in two years! Take that to the bank.

This night, call the wife and thank her for her kindness. Explain how the fish was so helpful to your feeding as a family. Pray for her. Your time shall come!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by onadana: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

His problem is not giving you the loan.He has the money.The issue is he is not convinced he will get his money back from you.In business 1+1 does not give 2.That is why some people access loans easily in banks than others.Banks only give money to those with means of paying back.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by planetx: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Most people don't pay back money they borrow, so your uncle doesn't have N600k to dash you. But he should have given you like 50k and call it a day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by MySolace: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Ungrateful weakling as you is the reason people don't help. Your uncle or whatever doesn't owe you and 600k for 2 years if you are hardworking, you should have gotten such amount through savings. You can work in bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory. 50k monthly salary will give u 600k in 6-8 months. Plus your wife doesn't need to sit back and wait for bread and fish to arrive before feeding 5000 multitude.
Just dey play with ur time.
...50k monthly gives u 600k in 6-8 months?? Are u joking?
And he saves all his income...? He doesn't eat, pay bills??

And wen is helping people become a crime?

U must need a hand to get up there. It's a must!
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Awaja(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Let the poor breath is all I have to tell you and your uncle.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by samwash(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

If I may ask you, if someone should give you the 600k now, I want to know you means of your repayment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by GoodGovernance: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
smasher1:

Elementary business studies don't work in real life. If it does, our Igbo businessman that are not well schooled won't be billionaires and our business and management professors won't be poor people. Life is not by education but practical experience. Go and learn that fast.

Professors are meant to teach. Those that have abandoned teaching have also succeeded. Some have also failed.

Business success is not a function of whether you are a business professor or not highly educated .

Many non well educated persons,have also failed in business.

Dangote is a business admin graduate.

And don't tell me we do not have very well educated Igbo billionaires who are even professors of business.

You should go and learn faster.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by toxtimmy: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
He is a smart man as for two years you dey pursue an for 600000k... Two years what have you done for yourself?.... In other words even if he gave you the money you won't pay him back simply because of you mentality.

If you were smart you go ask am how I'm think day you can go get the money somewhere else... Let him give you knowledge instead.

Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Emyogalanya: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

When are you making your own money so you can dole out 600k to people on loan i'll be first in line

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Let me be plain here.

Although, OP's uncle may have seen that OP won't be able to pay back the loan.

The proper thing for him would have been to find a particular amount he can gift OP and they borrow OP(with the intention of gifting OP the money later on).

Since op claim to be borrowing it for business, as time goes on, if OP is really trying his best and doing well in his new business, good.

The day op comes to return the money, he will now tell op that he should keep it as a form of support from him.

That way, he will forever have a special place in OP's life and it will also instill t/he act of helping or lifting others in OP.

And if OP fail to refund it, he should let it go since he already had it in mind to gift it to him but he should ensure OP learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Psoul(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

You are a beggar. No rich man will loan money to a man he's not sure of paying back. A rich man can only give you money when you already have a running business and doing very well.

How can u go and stay for hours, ready and take food home when you really came for a business talk with your uncle.

You're a hungery beggar.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Myhusband(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
the time you suppose use sympathy dey follow his wife talk, as wife know how to reason their husband you're eating, that food is important to you than the money now alajenu

your uncle understand you don't have priority, a man with priority even if he's hungry, he will face the first basic things before others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️ / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.