Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,144 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? (8333 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by tlops(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
Crown Prince:

Op,your mother is a good christian,heed her advice. Why commit your self before God in a sanctuary only to renege on that same vow you took?
Remember,for better and for worst,in sickness and in health,for poorer and richer,till DEATH do us part. Any thing short of these premise is eternal damnation. Kindly advice your Ex accordingly.
Most ladies pressured into marriage by their parents particularly mothers for greed or selfish motives crash soonest before its stablization.

Hej! I disagree with the that stmt!  Infidelity.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by claremont(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
Deception. Some ladies can be downright deceitful with even the most basic things; if I catch am eh, na divorce straight away, no le-le!
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
Infidelity and use of diabolical power to remote me. No second chance 4 her once caught. I pray make cutlass no dey near me sha, cos i go kill people if na infidelity o.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by tofeenab(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
[i][/i]For those who are not married yet, it is better not to get to the level of divorse after marriage. Before marriage, ensure that you go into it with one reason in mind. That you want to spend the rest of your life with your true friend When marriage consideration is based on the "Exterior" rather than the "Interior" it always leads to divorce. By "Exterior" i mean good looks, height, color, weight, etc while "interior" means Character, trust, friendship.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by dayokanu(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
ronkebp:

Can't say !!!!!!!it depends on my mood, when the offence was committed, i could catch him with another woman and still forgive him (only if am doing my own though).

Dont forget our deal
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by tlops(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
tofeenab:

[i][/i]For those who are not married yet, it is better not to get to the level of divorse after marriage. Before marriage, ensure that you go into it with one reason in mind. That you want to spend the rest of your life with your true friend When marriage consideration is based on the "Exterior" rather than the "Interior" it always leads to divorce. By "Exterior" i mean good looks, height, color, weight, etc while "interior" means Character, trust, friendship.
you forgot Monkey
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by ronkebp(f): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Dont forget our deal

Can't remember, did we have any deal??
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2011
If she becomes fat
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by baduks(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
Don't think of divorce before getting married young man, or else you'll be out of it in 72days wink. And you better ensure you sell the TV right for a substantial amount lipsrsealed
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If she becomes fat

grin grin grin grin
loon
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
yomola:

grin grin grin grin
loon
Cretin,mor-on,numbskull,thickhead,airhead,fathead,nincompoop,dimwit,twerp,goofus. . .grin grin
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by ddippset(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
ONLY INFIDELITY FOR ME- if my baby's mama f***s another man, i make sure she doesnt leave the house with one item of her belongings. only a pair of clothes- the one she's putting on. and she'd probably leave with scars too.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by henrychubayo: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
Only and only on the ground of fornication or adultery can divorce his/her spouse. If not these, the person is/has seriously sinned against GOD and his marriage arrangement and should be ready to ripe the conseqiences of disobeying Gods law
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by CLASSMAN: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by tripplex1: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
Infidelity is 99% the only thing for me undecided
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by HISchild: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
A husband, and his wife, are to love each other unconditionally, by the grace of The Lord GOD. There is to be no divorce for any reason, including infidelity. "Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh.  What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. " -  Matthew 19:6

Remember the account of the woman taken in adultery? (Joh 8:1-11). The Lord JESUS CHRIST's response to the scribes and Pharisees that brought the woman to HIM, in anticipation of stoning her to death according to the law, was "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. " (John 8:7-cool - "And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst." -John 8:9  

Thus, for as much as is in us, by GOD's grace alone, we ought to forgive one another, even and especially our spouses.  "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" - Luke 6:37.  "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven." - Matt 18:21-22, (that is, infinitely.)
-------------
"Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." - Col_3:19  (Ephe 5:25)
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by iJAY1: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
1) infidelity.  2) lack of respect. 3) poor hygiene. FATNESS (OF COURSE) should have been 1st
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Ofido(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2011
hahahahahaha@Freecocoa dear i never went to talk to her, Cant u see i was on my own and she called, Okay am not gonna talk to her anymore. Anytime she calls i wil give u the phone to answer her lol.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by tripplex1: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2011
and maybe excess lies nd pretence
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by 27naira(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
unfortunately, my family (C'osa Sicily), we don't divorce our brides.
BUT, if she sleeps with another man, she might get thrown off the cliff.

Its hard to imagine my wife going infidel on me, circumstances like steady divergent views, and physical assault (in whatever direction) might be treated with separation ( not divorce).
If she's g.uy, she might also get thrown off the cliff.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Ofido(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
hello guys the problem is that we all keep talking divorce without knowing the implications. 85% of divorced pple regreted they action(u.s statistics on family planing 2006)  saying if ther knw they should ve stayed married and taken steps to tolerate ther spouse.
Many said on the process to find a better person they found out that they former hubby ve been a saint that if u could not manage wat u ve got u can never manage anything.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Heck: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
if she farts into my mouth
I will divorce her
otherwise NOTHING.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by pendo89(f): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
opribo:

if i catch my wife i mean the mother of my kids in bed with another man, i will behead her and the man and surrender my self to police.

shocked shocked. I forgot my comment.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Andrew3(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
If ma wife decides to start using a public phones I will just open a business centre. grin grin
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
(clearing throat)

Who wants to be manhandled in bed? undecided undecided
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by gascoign1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
Lying and cheating!
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Smilenw(f): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
Infidelity ; physical and emotional abuse
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2011

My mother have told me one time that even if i caught my wife red
handed with another man that i should take back my wife and
prosecute the man
. If i get home, i can now sit my wife down and
ask her what led to her actions and try to win her love back.

I stopped reading there. Prosecute the man for WHAT? For rape or for consensual sex? Do you live in Zamfara or any of the Godforsaken Sharia states? Smh. When did it become illegal to have consensual sex with another adult of the opposite sex - married or not? If your sweet mother advised you to tearfully beg your caught-red-handed wife to come bcak to you and forgive you for your faults that 'forced' her into infidelity, then thats your forking problem. Just make sure to leave her 'innocent' bedmate out of it. Afterall, he didnt violate your wife or phock her against her will. Some mothers do have 'em.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
Repeated infidelity and constant beating up without shame and remorse. Keep on doing that and I'll walk out of the marriage without looking back. There's a certain limit to what one can take even from a spouse.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Akingbiz: 4:51am On Nov 02, 2011
Omg no be small thing oh. Divorce ke.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Lovine: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2011
Diabolical power to remote me. Adultery could be forgiven because even most of us are yet to repent from this sin even if we are married to more than 2 wives.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by sparkles1(f): 6:42am On Nov 02, 2011
Unfortunately,telling most men to be faithfull to their spouse,is like telling them to deny their middle name. For me,it has to be physical abuse,('twont happen tho)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! / How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? / Talking About Cute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.