Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? (8334 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by olajide8(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2011
Stereo typically speaking infidelty but from my personal experience my "EX" Imagine I knew she was dating another person and I still begged her while she was cheating on me, then. Well right now I am not too sure of anything again but I dey jealous O! My thing is being shared infact she is hawking my thing she fit kill me O! So I think infidelity
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Cretin,mor-on,numbskull,thickhead,airhead,fathead,nincompoop,dimwit,twerp,goofus. . .grin grin

You went into the thesaurus grin
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by pkv(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2011
$pärklês:

Unfortunately,telling most men to be faithfull to their spouse,is like telling them to deny their middle name. For me,it has to be physical abuse,('twont happen tho)
may i know wat u mean by physical abuse?u c there r certain men dat lyk rough sex even if d spouse aint down with the tempo.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by bigpastor(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2011
NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING!!!
I CAN ALSO ERR ANYTIME AND WONT WANT HER TO DIVORCE.
FORGIVENESS HAS ITS PLACE!!!!!!!
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by denny4ril: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2011
Why everyone thinks of what can make them divorce, i always thinks of how to make it work. before you ever go into marriage did you court and get to know each other? is love unconditional? do you stand by each other through good and bad times? though people change they say but i have always learnt that once someone is a friend you can vouch for, those changes can be handled.

Reasons for most divorces these days:
1. conditional love
2. comparisons
3. financial probs
4. laziness on one part of the two
5. pride
6. lack of trust
7. unbelief n God
8. making issues out of trivial things
9. lack of attention to details
10. lack of patience to make it work
11. lack of perseverance
etc

Do you think you will be better off once you divorce? dont even think about it because the regret is so massive an will live with you forever. People claim infidelity as an excuse for divorce and i reason with you. we are all human but be careful as you may be the next victim of what you just crucify someone for. if infidelity is repetitive, make a wise decision otherwise make it work
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2011
@Op, I would show her the Exit Door when she Goes Infidel and Refuse to take Up SOme pivotal Responsibility! cool cool
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by indoorlove(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2011
This thread is making an impact in my life, i call-off a r/sh of 4 yrs just yesterday as result of infidelity. Am ashame to narate the whole story.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by unongu(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2011
Infidelity, Nothing to thing twice about. I'll divorce her sharp sharp.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Ranoscky(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2011
Infidelity is even faaar fetch to make me divorce her.

If she runs her mouth to me anyhow (maybe cos she thinks we have ALREADY tied the knot), ama kick her as$ out the door!
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by eminemkayc: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2011
Once she nags a lot, i call it quits. . .
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by PHIPEX(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2011
After the divorce, WHAT NEXT?
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Ranoscky(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2011
^ Eze pu o, Eze'anochie!
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by born2boink(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2011
INfideliTY
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by ZE: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2011
if she fc**k another man !!!!!!!

no way for me.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by cynclara: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
My marriage can suffer cos of infidelity but divorce is not a point to be considered. Marriage is for life,good or bad
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by iice(f): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
dayokanu:

Doesnt it depend on where he is manhandling you?

Many women wont mind being manhandled in bed
That one na your own.  I no want to be manhandled.  I'm a delicate flower grin

ritchboy:

You always struck me as a kung-fu chick cheesy
lol. . .there are more ways to do away with someone than just high kicks and open hand chops tongue
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by http(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
Though divorce is a hard thing but i will not condole any of the following.
1. Infidelity
2. Nagging
3. Laziness
4. If she ever said she is tired of our marriage or she said " I don't love u anymore"

The first and last is a straight divorce for me. It will never happen to me if i ever caught my wife with another man or she packed her thing out of my house. I don't believe in separation, you either with me or out. Nagging and laziness can be resolve but if no changes after lobg time, then divorce. I only got one life to live.

Funny enough, i have told her several times what will make me divorce her, so she know the koko.

@ Poster, i don't think your mum means well for you, do you know the implication of taking your life back when u caught her, SHE CAN KILL U ANYTIME SOON.
denny4ril:

Why everyone thinks of what can make them divorce, i always thinks of how to make it work. before you ever go into marriage did you court and get to know each other? is love unconditional? do you stand by each other through good and bad times? though people change they say but i have always learnt that once someone is a friend you can vouch for, those changes can be handled.

1. conditional love
2. comparisons
3. financial probs
5. pride
6. lack of trust
7. unbelief n God
11. lack of perseverance
etc

Do you think you will be better off once you divorce? dont even think about it because the regret is so massive an will live with you forever. People claim infidelity as an excuse for divorce and i reason with you. we are all human but be careful as you may be the next victim of what you just crucify someone for. if infidelity is repetitive, make a wise decision otherwise make it work

Partially subcribing,
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
$pärklês:

Unfortunately,telling most men to be faithfull to their spouse,is like telling them to deny their middle name. For me,it has to be physical abuse,('twont happen tho)

People who make excuses for their actions are in denial. If you won't kill yourself then you can remain faithful. Excuses is for cowards.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
denny4ril:

Why everyone thinks of what can make them divorce, i always thinks of how to make it work.

It is natural for humans to think the worse.  Negativity is like breathing air for all humans.  It is much harder to be positive than it is to be negative.  Interesting. 

denny4ril:

before you ever go into marriage did you court and get to know each other? is love unconditional? do you stand by each other through good and bad times? though people change they say but i have always learnt that once someone is a friend you can vouch for, those changes can be handled.

Unfortunately those aren't the question MANY are asking these days.  Some women are focus on high level of stability and will rather be miserable with a rich man than to be happy with a noble man.  Some men are focus on visual and trophy materials and will rather be miserable with superficial notions than to be happy with a woman of homely virtue. 

denny4ril:

1. conditional love
2. comparisons
3. financial probs
5. pride
6. lack of trust
7. unbelief n God
11. lack of perseverance
etc

To name a few. 

denny4ril:

It is natural for humans to seek comfort and when things are too hot to handle seeking comfort outside of the marriage is the norm.  I am not saying it is right but I am saying realistically it is the norm.  Grass greener on the other side is the societal way of life unfortunately and people regret making decisions that could end their life or alter the path they weren't meant to take.   

I can understand your point about infidelity but you can't expect a man or a woman to stay with someone that infected them with HIV/AIDS or created a family outside the marriage.

The act in itself isn't the problem but the consequences and outcomes of that action is the problem.  If your spouse committed adultery out of being human that could be understood but deliberate disrespect for the well being of the other spouse is inhumane and one has the right to make a decision to divorce just as one has the right to make decisions.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by WhyAWhy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
infidelity, but since I don't wanna have a divorce, i will just KILL HER!
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by jify(f): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
infidelity ke, it's just being said here, until one gets married, u will never know.
it's easy 4 a man to say infidelity, but for a woman i don't believe infidelity is enuf to make one divorce.
for me sha, i dont want to tink abt it b4 it begins to manifest.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Gbenge77(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
When i marry,that would be impossible.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by ovel123: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
i dont think i can forgive my wife if i catch her with another man, i think she deserve to leave my hose and if she have children for me all of them will go for a dna test.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
Put yourself in your spouse's shoe and think about what type of reaction you would want them to have if it were you.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by handsomeyinka(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ofido:
sexkills are u saying if u catch her once u gonna go for divorce??

Wat if she pleads with u to forgive that it is the hand of the devil?

Bros leave that story,why do we always blame an evil act on devil?

Devil is now a handicap so we can't blame his hand again.
Re: What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Domestic violence.
My pretty body is more important to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? / My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! / Help! I Am Too Sexually Aroused...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.