Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,398 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! (17371 Views)

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / See This Slay Queen Selling Wigs. She Lives In A Very Exotic House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by phorget(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
eepeepook:
Another topic penned by a seventeen year old. I’m too old for Nairaland.

Just like 2go,nairaland is becoming a site for sucklings.
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Empresa: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
eepeepook:

You are a wise man, continue decoding messages we with you
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by anochuko01(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Worksunlimited: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Dear many men or women, when you ask a man or a woman if she lives alone or with parents. What's the intent. I really wanna know. This is very common.

I don't think I have ever asked anyone if they live alone or with parents.

Just trying to gain understanding to why this question is common to 100 percent of girls when relating with a guy.

I've actually had many girls ask me this. It can be vice versa and it's for reason best known to them.

It's because they want to come over to charge their phones, eat indomie with egg and sleep small

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Quebec91(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
cheesy
Eagle360:
Last year we pay for our rent but since Tinubu enter we have returned to our parent house because we can't afford the rent again.
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Sammy5413(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Women love comfort
You gerrit or should I headbutt you

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by adecz: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
It's a simple way of assessing your
level of Financial maturity without asking
of your bank🏦 balance...

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by jubrilELsudan: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
AS E BE SO NA TO GO BUY MANPOWER OOOOOO

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by VinnyBaba: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
KingKO22:
Leaving alone is like asking you indirectly wether you are married or not 🀣

It also mean wether you are ready for marriage πŸ˜„πŸ€£

To some, it means do we have privacy to nackk πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Forget Many Talks, this is the Main reason why Ladies ask.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

There is one I took to a Eatery some time ago.
Soon, she started asking 'Is there anyone in your House now'? 😊

I just laughed. 😎
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Sibbb: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Dear many men or women, when you ask a man or a woman if she lives alone or with parents. What's the intent. I really wanna know. This is very common.

I don't think I have ever asked anyone if they live alone or with parents.

Just trying to gain understanding to why this question is common to 100 percent of girls when relating with a guy.

I've actually had many girls ask me this. It can be vice versa and it's for reason best known to them.

How old are you?
Even when I was 16 I already know the answer to this question. That year of 2go
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Nicoddemus(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
HelloWhatsup:
grin grin

Why you de shine teeth
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by VULCAN(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Someone asked a question.

Someone answered.

The first someone now mocks the answer.

Mtsheww

Gentlesoul2021:

In other words... Someone living with his parents is unserious. Dey play...
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by SmartyPants(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
jmoore:
It is obvious na. If he/she lives alone, you can visit and leave at his/her own terms.

But if he/she is living parents, you can't visit anyhow and you will definitely leave early whenever you visit.

That is the normal logical expectation but if you ask a girl this question in Abuja, they will immediately believe you want to come and live with them.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by SmartyPants(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Available9:
It depends...
-I can ask to know whether I can visit you ?
-I can ask just for the knowledge of it.
-I can ask to know how easy it will be for you in terms of staying out
-I can ask in order to know when (time) to visit you...
-I can ask to know whether you are cohabitating with anotht lover
-I can ask to know if we could spend weekends sometimes.

The reasons are endless

Sha when you're in Abuja, don't ask girls this question ooooo. If you don't want them to run.
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by sulakishop(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
In the case of a home match

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Starboytwo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
She asked, you live alone?

I smiled, I said yes grin

She asked, why I smiled?

I said, nothing grin but I live alone Sha.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by nzube25779: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Womaniser. Womaniser. ...
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
It shows the person is paying rent most likely on his/her own ,which is a responsibility. How u go view a man way him papa still dey pay rent undecided

Believe me you would take someone that lives on his own more serious than who lives with his parents
I don't understand I live in parents house for over 10yrs but not with my parents. What does that mean?? And I've saved alot of money for myself too..
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by jattopeter(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Na you talk true. You are a legend in the game
happney65:
If I ask a woman,so that I will know the times I will come to come and fvck you tongue

Dey ask Jamb questions all about. undecided
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by NohurryInLife: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

For Ladies, they ask to know, to Check if they can have their Privacy with the Guy. πŸ™‚

Ladies loves a Good Weekend Fucck without hindrances from any 3rd party. 😊😎😎

For Guys, they are asking to know the Financial bouyancy of the Lady,
As Ladies who live alone mostly have Good jobs or Good financial backings. πŸ™‚πŸ€¨
E don teh wey you wise shocked

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Eagle360:
Last year we pay for our rent but since Tinubu enter we have returned to our parent house because we can't afford the rent again.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
KingKO22:
Leaving alone is like asking you indirectly wether you are married or not 🀣

It also mean wether you are ready for marriage πŸ˜„πŸ€£

To some, it means do we have privacy to nackk πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Nackking in dif style
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
McLizbae:
If I have to do it again, I won't leave my parent's house till I am few months (6 max) to getting married!

Why...

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by FuckingNaira: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
adecz:

It's a simple way of assessing your
level of Financial maturity without asking
of your bank
You said my mind. Nice one thoo. . .

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Malawian(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
We wan know if you carry disease wey person no know.
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Sniper101(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
It shows the person is paying rent most likely on his/her own ,which is a responsibility. How u go view a man way him papa still dey pay rent undecided

Believe me you would take someone that lives on his own more serious than who lives with his parents

Seriously?

Ok, now please tell me about "how serious" a female would take a guy who pays rent for his self-contain apartment that's located in a shabby part of town and a guy who lives in a 3bedroom duplex that is being paid for, yearly, by his parents.

Tell me that.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Akinrogun(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
eepeepook:

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
we are in the same shoe. Almost two decades on NL. I love the banters, the unlimited laughter, constant information etc. Sadly a beautiful era has come to an end. Thanks NL. Exit loading!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by McLizbae: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Why...

Saved me alot emotionally, psychologically, and ofcourse financially. I have the settled choice to select who visits me when and where. I fully enjoyed batchelorhood with a sweet touch of daddy and mummy's physical and spiritual care😜.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by flokii: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
@OP Just because you asked, I'll provide an answer..

Most ladies prefer going out with guys that live on their own and pay house rent, they feel the guy is mature enough to plan his life and settle down unlike the ones still living with their parents or uncle.

The bottom line is that any girl who ask you such sees you as a good deal for a guy and wouldn't mind dating you provided you have a place of your own.
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
McLizbae:

Saves me alot emotionally, psychologically, and ofcourse financially. I have the settled choice to select who visits me when and where. I fully enjoyed batchelorhood with a sweet touch of daddy and mummy's physical and spiritual care😜.

Too much flenjor.... Enjoy it while it last..

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by ONEjoblessGUY: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sniper101:

Seriously?

Ok, now please tell me about "how serious" a female would take a guy who pays rent for his self-contain apartment that's located in a shabby part of town and a guy who lives in a 3bedroom duplex that is being paid for, yearly, by his parents.

Tell me that.

Oga........a man with his dad's car should not stand to talk a midst men with personal bikes.........
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by McLizbae: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Too much flenjor.... Enjoy it while it last..

It's over bro. I got married 4 years ago☺️. Miss that life jorπŸ™„

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached / My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.