Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! (17372 Views)

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / See This Slay Queen Selling Wigs. She Lives In A Very Exotic House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
McLizbae:

It's over bro. I got married 4 years ago☺️. Miss that life jor🙄

All the best...

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by McLizbae: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

All the best...
Thank you. Wish you same.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by YourGFsnatcher: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Dear many men or women, when you ask a man or a woman if she lives alone or with parents. What's the intent. I really wanna know. This is very common.

I don't think I have ever asked anyone if they live alone or with parents.

Just trying to gain understanding to why this question is common to 100 percent of girls when relating with a guy.

I've actually had many girls ask me this. It can be vice versa and it's for reason best known to them.

We just want to know if we can fvck you in your house
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Melagros(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Eagle360:
Last year we pay for our rent but since Tinubu enter we have returned to our parent house because we can't afford the rent again.
Kai thi is serious oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

We just want to know if we can fvck you in your house

😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by achimendy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Dear many men or women, when you ask a man or a woman if she lives alone or with parents. What's the intent. I really wanna know. This is very common.

I don't think I have ever asked anyone if they live alone or with parents.

Just trying to gain understanding to why this question is common to 100 percent of girls when relating with a guy.

I've actually had many girls ask me this. It can be vice versa and it's for reason best known to them.

They have target of marriage in their heart, so once they know a guy leaves alone they believe he's to some extent ready for marriage or ready to carry their responsibilities.

So if you mistakenly get them pregnant, the next thing is you must marry me. We know them o, one even did it to my twin brother.
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
achimendy:

They have target of marriage in their heart, so once they know a guy leaves alone they believe he's to some extent ready for marriage or ready to carry their responsibilities.

So if you mistakenly get them pregnant, the next thing is you must marry me. We know them o, one even did it to my twin brother.

Chai
Is ur twin bro now married by force....
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by achimendy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Chai
Is ur twin bro now married by force....

Nope. Just baby mama things.
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
achimendy:

Nope. Just baby mama things.

Is okay... Ur twinny fought it out. It may not be easy for some people.... U don marry b dt...
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by achimendy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Is okay... Ur twinny fought it out. It may not be easy for some people.... U don marry b dt...

Nobody can force to marry a lose girl I don't like just because I got her pregnant.

I mean it nobody. Some women are not just good to share home with.
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2023
achimendy:

Nobody can force to marry a lose girl I don't like just because I got her pregnant.

I mean it nobody. Some women are not just good to share home with.

True. You're right. Watch her then decide what to do. Some girls aren't worth it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame / I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.