Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,426 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" (38311 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by OKUCHI11(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2023
we warned them but dem nor listen

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by ednut1(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2023
I support feminism . Without it they won’t need immigrants like me 👹🤣

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by vowiski(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by fitinwell: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2023

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Decarbonisation: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2023
Una go learn in numbers with the nonsense interpretation of feminism wey some of una carry for head.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by jaksmillioniar: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2023
Dangotesmummy biglittlelois sisisioge ahnie fountainofyouth cococandy other feminist men dont hate women d problem is dat when we try to correct some wrong u do u begin to attack us as feminist we all need each oda.man can not do without woman woman too can not do withoutan

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Basicend: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2023
Confused gender. .

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by occfx: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ASWXA-datA?si=zZ06olVVAISaToQz

LIB

Yahoo boys plenty na... She should marry 1 and pay
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Benwallt(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Underrate penis at your own peril. Penis is very important in a woman's life.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by PoliteActivist: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Dshocker:
No matter how successful a woman becomes, as she grows older without a child, should won't definitely regret her actions.

I smile when ever i hear women say marriage is not a necessity.

Pocohantas will not like this 🤣

*Politeness*

Men too
Depends on individuals
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by correctguy101(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2023
finallybusy:
Attention seeker. Many people of today weren’t breastfed as babies.

Eiya., grin

Some sef, dem buy the sperm wey produce dem for jankara market... grin
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by jutan: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2023
Maybe all your decisions in life are wise right??
Anny69:
undecided Foolish woman.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Amonijosh1: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2023
na men wey wan turn women i tire for...kai

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by jaksmillioniar: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Oyibo don follow dey catch cruise. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
continue when u reach 40 no man to marry u u will be wise
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by honour7: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2023
To me I think the husband was selfish, yes he wanted a quiet life but the wife wanted to achieve more, he would have loosened the rope a little allow her have a career and all that. Let them be on same page concerning issues, every one has a vision, a partner being to sole provider who can provide should not stop others from achieving their vision.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by DDIA: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Oyibo don follow dey catch cruise. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
My lizard, when will you marry?
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by BreakingNews21: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2023
Pretty? she's mid by western standards of looks. wink

I didn't know there are four history time periods/waves of feminism beginning in the 19th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_feminism
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by iamtardey: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2023
cheesy eeyah
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by WriterX(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2023
We are simply not created to live life alone, know this and know peace, the problem is we think human love will complete us, human love will only compensate us, it's imperfect in its most natural and pure state, It's God's love that truly completes us.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by id4sho(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2023
NL feminist left thread

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by MuslimIgbo: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2023
I HAVE ZERO EMPATHY AND SYMPATHY FOR SINGLE MOMS.

MOST OF THEM DESERVE WHAT THEY'RE GOING THROUGH.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by twilliamx(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be old and lonely, no kid no spouse, no family

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Greattha: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2023
Epiphany!!!

It may just take some time but it always comes😁

We are not designed to be alone...the more you age, the quicker you realise this truth.

However, it's on you to pick your poison.

Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ASWXA-datA?si=zZ06olVVAISaToQz

LIB
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Anny69: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2023
jutan:
Maybe all your decisions in life are wise right??
I have my reasons for calling her foolish which is none of your business.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Fiscus105(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2023
I always tell feminist and redpiler's students that only "you" would suffer for satanist and foolish indoctrinations, the most foolish thing to do is to taking advice from someone who fails woefully in that directions.

Marriage has formula, if you follow the rules and backs it up with prayers, you will enjoy ur Marriage and if any storm arises you will overcome it.

MARRY SOMEONE IN WHICH TWO OF YOU, HAVE AT LEAST, 40% LOVE FOR EACHOTHER.

TWO OF YOU SHOULD WORK TO BRING INCOME TO POWER THE MARRIAGE.

HAVE RESPECT FOR EACHOTHER.

MUST ALWAYS READY TO REACH COMPROMISE.

FERVENT PRAYERS.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by oguns222: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2023
Anny69:
undecided Foolish woman.

By the time you fvvck women into your 50s, you will look back and start regretting like the biiiitch in the video.

She's still 38.and can retrace her steps. You'll be over 50 by then and it will be too late for you.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Aboki99(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2023
finallybusy:
Attention seeker. Many people of today weren’t breastfed as babies.

Only you the Google generation weren't!

And u know what? You missed alot! Children of nannies!

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by BscHolder: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2023
Feminist are one sets of embittered and frustrated creatures.
They're always depressed and suicidal that has driven lots of them to insanity
We have lots of them on this forum, the most notorious one on this forum is Fountainofyouth

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by BloomingDale(f): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Onuimo1:
Lol. Ndi feminists can you see what you are causing to the gullible ones? Yes I call them gullible because no woman in her right senses would say she's engaging in something she doesn't know an iota of what it is.

Feminism is all about bitterness towards the opposite sex which is no Brainer. What we need in our society are people that have spirit of truth, fearlessness,bold, and just people irrespective of your sex.
You're there championing feminism that you know nothing about. Mtcheeeeewwww.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by lordnkem000(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

And what's the difference between she and your girlfriend that wasn't feminist that you left with a 3months baby to die in hungry /some medical complications?and making her parents to pushed her away from going against them .

Men like make women to turned that way.
Those days are gone my friend. I rented a nice selfcon for her, started a food biz for her and my baby is older now. That was wen I had nothing and needed help, besides, I take care of my duties now so am not angry with you

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Fearyourcreator: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Dottore:
The bitter truth is that 99.9 percent of feminism campaigns are lip service. You don't know the secret tears of an unmarried single lady who is above 30; they pass through a lot of emotional pains that they don't want people to notice.
It's easier for a man in his 50s to marry and remarry a lady half his age than for a lady in her 30s to marry even once let alone to a man few years older than her.
A 40 year old unmarried man is already calling a 35 year old lady an evening newspaper.

The influence of Western culture is not helping matters in promoting monogamy, equal rights and feminism. African ladies imbibed this culture all to their detriment and some simps are giving them a nod.
Monogamy and equal rights are neither biblical nor African culture.
Monogamy is counter productive, it's unnatural and is the major reason of failure in today's marriage, it's tormenting women more than men while at the same time promoting infidelity in marriage
Na women go suffer am pass.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Anny69: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2023
oguns222:

By the time you fvvck women into your 50s, you will look back and start regretting like the biiiitch in the video.

She's still 38.and can retrace her steps. You'll be over 50 by then and it will be too late for you.
😅Okay, so why are you crying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time