Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" (38315 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Yโ€™all Feel / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Farfalla(f): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:

I think you and your kind just choose to be si**y. If I ask you to bring one comment where I trivialised marriage, you would retract as usual. Pocohantas won't like what? Have I ever told any woman not to marry or cook for her man?

Keep my username out of your fingers. It is 2024, I don't have time for your nonsense. Na report and ban go end am.

Agenda must agend.

Ask any of these clowns to name just one woman they know who claims she no wan marry, they'll just be there looking at you like hens.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by WriterX(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=127477410][/quote]

It's difficult to explain a subjective opinion with a subjective reaction. I stand on my views as a Christian and a believer in our humanity, no human is born to live life alone. Whether you have the world at your feet or not. Gracias signora.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by billyG(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
She don reach d age of desperation. angry grin grin angry grin ;Dshe will be begging for even a caveman to a ring on it.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Luckysbab: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Anny69:
undecided Foolish woman.

Edit: I called her foolish for avoiding accountability. Everyone wants to blame feminism now. Her bad decisions got her here not feminism!

Now clowns should stop crying in my mentions.

I'd be surprised not to see this comment.

Anyways, it's as they say these days - Bleep around, find out. She did at 38, 16 years after her first epiphany.

There will always be the remarkable difference between positive feminism/redpill, which seeks to build/develop the woman/man and the negative type, which is only meant to bring everyone to the same level of depression and misery.

Everyone will find their level las las.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by kkins25(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Persephone1:
It's obvious you didn't read the thread or watch the video. grin grin grin
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by BloomingDale(f): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
WriterX:

It's difficult to explain a subjective opinion with a subjective reaction. I stand on my views as a Christian and a believer in our humanity, no human is born to live life alone. Whether you have the world at your feet or not. Gracias signora.

You came to this world alone and you would leave this world alone. To attain the highest form of Nirvana is to become one with yourself and not with anyone else.

In your case, Friendship, Sibling, Parent relationships also works and not necessarily a significant other.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Luckysbab: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Na here Nl guys will flex muscles grin grin grin grin

Mumurians grin

There's a new saying in town - Bleep around, find out.

Leave the muscle flexing around a bit, social media is breeding bitter confused feminists/redpillers. They are mentored by those who love failed and wish everyone becomes miserable too, rather than pick up the pieces and move on.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
BscHolder:
your list wouldn't have beem complete if you didnt include that frustrated depressed old hag called Fountainofyouth.
Evening newspaper

Cry ๐Ÿ˜ข

And

Die ๐Ÿฅด

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dottore:
The bitter truth is that 99.9 percent of feminism campaigns are lip service. You don't know the secret tears of an unmarried single lady who is above 30; they pass through a lot of emotional pains that they don't want people to notice.
It's easier for a man in his 50s to marry and remarry a lady half his age than for a lady in her 30s to marry even once let alone to a man few years older than her.
A 40 year old unmarried man is already calling a 35 year old lady an evening newspaper.

The influence of Western culture is not helping matters in promoting monogamy, equal rights and feminism. African ladies imbibed this culture all to their detriment and some simps are giving them a nod.
Monogamy and equal rights are neither biblical nor African culture.
Monogamy is counter productive, it's unnatural and is the major reason of failure in today's marriage, it's tormenting women more than men while at the same time promoting infidelity in marriage

You nearly made a sense in your skewed opinion.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

And what's the difference between she and your girlfriend that wasn't feminist that you left with a 3months baby to die in hungry /some medical complications?and making her parents to pushed her away from going against them .

Men like make women to turned that way.

For your mind, you don hit the guy hard, abi
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Anny69: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

I'd be surprised not to see this comment.

Anyways, it's as they say these days - Bleep around, find out. She did at 38, 16 years after her first epiphany.

There will always be the remarkable difference between positive feminism/redpill, which seeks to build/develop the woman/man and the negative type, which is only meant to bring everyone to the same level of depression and misery.

Everyone will find their level las las.
There is no positive or negative feminism. No rule in feminism says don't have a family or waste your time.

I've read articles on this woman, she made her choices, and she had time to build herself again after her divorce but no she didn't. It's not feminism's fault that she regrets them.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Omoawoke2(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
She think say she wise, she wan form repentance. She will die single at 90

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mosba:
Important points:

"However, as she got older, she said the fun, carefree lifestyle, being wined and dined, and going to parties began to get old."

Most Nigerian single mothers divorced for same reason and after freeing themselves to bastardised everything that make them worthy of being married they will now be looking for a chance to come back or hook on the another man. And see the next chapter of their worthless lives;

"When she turned 38, terror began to take over".

Avoid 28years and above ladies at all cost

Paedophile spotted.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by advanceDNA: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
deyplay:
any feminists in their husband house is not a true feminist or married a feminist husband. A man can't be traditional, and yiu will now be claiming feminist under his tent. Carry your feminism to your husband house

It's extreme feminist that have problem with men..... Equality is not an issue...even men want it these days expecting their wife to bring 50/50 to the table
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*

With all these recent threads, seems women actually need men more than they need us.
Depends on individuals tho - I honestly can very well do without a man

If only You know the truth.......
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by iamjavadem(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Her believe in feminist is what drive her. She is still behind accountable but just explaining the reason for her actions and trying to warn others. This is a good move. Imo.
Anny69:
undecided Foolish woman.

Edit: I called her foolish for avoiding accountability. Everyone wants to blame feminism now. Her bad decisions got her here not feminism!

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by YourGFsnatcher: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
Finally a thread for Men to feast and masturbate on.

You're not too late, Niggas are knights to the whities. Offer a visa and papers to a nigga and he will be the traditional man instead .

Look through your shirt and say I.C.A.T.T
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Newton2024: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dottore:
The bitter truth is that 99.9 percent of feminism campaigns are lip service. You don't know the secret tears of an unmarried single lady who is above 30; they pass through a lot of emotional pains that they don't want people to notice.
It's easier for a man in his 50s to marry and remarry a lady half his age than for a lady in her 30s to marry even once let alone to a man few years older than her.
A 40 year old unmarried man is already calling a 35 year old lady an evening newspaper.

The influence of Western culture is not helping matters in promoting monogamy, equal rights and feminism. African ladies imbibed this culture all to their detriment and some simps are giving them a nod.
Monogamy and equal rights are neither biblical nor African culture.
Monogamy is counter productive, it's unnatural and is the major reason of failure in today's marriage, it's tormenting women more than men while at the same time promoting infidelity in marriage
I'm also of the opinion that polygamy will benefit women more than men. Too many unmarried women in town.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Shalommy(f): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
continue when u reach 40 no man to marry u u will be wise
I go marry you naundecided

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Shalommy(f): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
DDIA:
My lizard, when will you marry?
I will marry when you stop stealing. cheesy

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by VULCAN(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hahaha.

Here is someone who is regurgitating something written within the past 50yrs but wants us to repudiate something written 4,000 years ago.

Does that sound logical to any critical thinker here?

Some people's will hurt themselves of they attempt to debate their delusions with a sound mind

BloomingDale:

A woman can never come out from a man. Donโ€™t let your fake Bible written by misogynists deceive you. Without the female plant all forms of life cease to exist.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by bewla(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:
Feminists and redpillers are failures who hide under the cloak of inter-gender war. Meanwhile, I thought Linda Ikeji was a feminist.
Until Lynda mislead many fools

Who think to be free and hook up when call them

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Bukolaolamipo: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Anny69:
undecided Foolish woman.

You still be feminist?
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by PeterObi4Presid: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Anny69:
undecided Foolish woman.

very soon u will pen similar epistle...write it down----that day when that evil spirit of immorality is cast away from you -----

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Anny69: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
iamjavadem:
Her believe in feminist is what drive her. She is still behind accountable but just explaining the reason for her actions and trying to warn others. This is a good move. Imo.
She isn't the only one who believes in feminism, countless feminists have a nice family. I wonder what you people even think feminism is.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Anny69: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:

You still be feminist?
I wear my badge proudly.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Anny69: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

very soon u will pen similar epistle...write it down----that day when that evil spirit of immorality is cast away from you -----
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญOmg! I'm cursed with an evil spirit. How would I live now? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by koning: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:

I think you and your kind just choose to be si**y. If I ask you to bring one comment where I trivialised marriage, you would retract as usual. Pocohantas won't like what? Have I ever told any woman not to marry or cook for her man?

Keep my username out of your fingers. It is 2024, I don't have time for your nonsense. Na report and ban go end am.

A 'Wil Smith slap' loading grin grin. Anyway, i'm all for feminism. This means i don't have to do shiiit for a feminist woman.

A submissive and feminine woman has the world of men at her feet. Must be genuine though.
This lady was misled by ugly, rejected Lesbians.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Evolutionism: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2023

Oh and she got a fine skin and big boobies๐Ÿ˜

My Favorite.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Luckysbab: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Anny69:
There is no positive or negative feminism. No rule in feminism says don't have a family or waste your time.

I've read articles on this woman, she made her choices, and she had time to build herself again after her divorce but no she didn't. It's not feminism's fault that she regrets them.

Individual approach to feminism is what makes it positive or negative.

Here is a scholarly piece. It's not personal opinion or made-up:

https://law.marquette.edu/facultyblog/2015/02/the-other-f-word-feminist/

Men hating (abusing people's fathers needlessly, wishing a psychopath squad starts killing men) is not feminism. Women hating (ridiculing women needlessly, never seeing sense in what a woman says) is not red pill. It's that straightforward.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Luckysbab: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
koning:
[/b]

A 'Wil Smith slap' loading grin grin. Anyway, i'm all for feminism. This means i don't have to do shiiit for a feminist woman.

A submissive and feminine woman has the world of men at her feet. Must be genuine though.
This lady was misled by ugly, rejected Lesbians.

You sabi. Many of the powerful, wealthy, influential women are not the kind of feminists the second category you referenced define the ideology as.

Check all the recent female bank CEOs and see which one of them is a bitter confused lacking love woman.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Farfalla:

Agenda must agend.

Ask any of these clowns to name just one woman they know who claims she no wan marry, they'll just be there looking at you like hens.

Like! One told me he laughs whenever he sees me mention "my man". Over the years it has been them forcing it on me that I can't have man. I have never in my years on NL said I don't have one. But when it suits them, they'll mention me for nonsense.

Why would I be happy a woman doesn't cook for her man when I pride in being a good cook?

I have even offered some $200 to show me a post where I said such and they disappeared till date. I'll start reporting them for slander. Face your non-feminists women and leave me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65