Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" (38326 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
She's a foolish Nigerian girl
It's obvious you didn't read the thread or watch the video. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Jeon(f): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2023
lordnkem000:

Trust me my child isn't dead, nothing to lie.. dead matter na cruise I tell u my friend. Mother and baby are doing fine, though I'll tell u am no longer interested in marrying her Sha, because of their traditions
As usual there must be an excuse.
So you have now created a single mother that seems like a great threat to your gender , this is why girls should use their head, no man love you. They are always looking for a way to condemn you.

So this is how she will be fling out of the moving truck if she was dead?... WELL GOD REALLY SHOWS HER HIS MECRY BY KEEPING HER ALIVE TO WITNESS SOME LIFE XPERINCE.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Fira09(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*

With all these recent threads, seems women actually need men more than they need us.
Depends on individuals tho - I honestly can very well do without a man
You are female? Wow.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by unbiased2021: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*

With all these recent threads, seems women actually need men more than they need us.
Depends on individuals tho - I honestly can very well do without a man

How old are you ? No offense
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2023
Na here Nl guys will flex muscles grin grin grin grin

Mumurians grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by lordnkem000(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

As usual there must be an excuse.
So you have now created a single mother that seems like a great threat to your gender , this is why girls should use their head, no man love you. They are always looking for a way to condemn you.
As my friend I will tell u the truth, if u will listen. I was dehumanized, insulted, abused and even arrested, first for pregnanting her, then for not being able to provide, remember when I begged and u guys called me liar? During that period I nearly died of thinking, I couldn't feed myself sef. That girl abandoned me and took my child away from me, she and her people got a court order barring me from seeing my kid. I went through alot and even lost my house due to rent. But u see God does his things when people don't expect. I met a p.a to the then gov of cross River inside police cell during the last arrest her family gave me and we exchanged number. When I came out I contacted the guy and he fixed me up with a politician and the rest is history. The story long my friend. That girl was staved and abused later by those same her people and it was worse for her and she came looking for me, that was how I helped her for my kid's sake but I swore never to have anything with her again. So u see, not all men are bad
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Quebec91(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2023
Said it all
Dottore:
The bitter truth is that 99.9 percent of feminism campaigns are lip service. You don't know the secret tears of an unmarried single lady who is above 30; they pass through a lot of emotional pains that they don't want people to notice.
It's easier for a man in his 50s to marry and remarry a lady half his age than for a lady in her 30s to marry even once let alone to a man few years older than her.
A 40 year old unmarried man is already calling a 35 year old lady an evening newspaper.

The influence of Western culture is not helping matters in promoting monogamy, equal rights and feminism. African ladies imbibed this culture all to their detriment and some simps are giving them a nod.
Monogamy and equal rights are neither biblical nor African culture.
Monogamy is counter productive, it's unnatural and is the major reason of failure in today's marriage, it's tormenting women more than men while at the same time promoting infidelity in marriage
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Farfalla(f): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2023
twilliamx:
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be old and lonely, no kid no spouse, no family

The worst thing that can happen to anyone (man or woman) is to be a slave to your fears.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dottore:
The bitter truth is that 99.9 percent of feminism campaigns are lip service. You don't know the secret tears of an unmarried single lady who is above 30; they pass through a lot of emotional pains that they don't want people to notice.
It's easier for a man in his 50s to marry and remarry a lady half his age than for a lady in her 30s to marry even once let alone to a man few years older than her.
A 40 year old unmarried man is already calling a 35 year old lady an evening newspaper.

The influence of Western culture is not helping matters in promoting monogamy, equal rights and feminism. African ladies imbibed this culture all to their detriment and some simps are giving them a nod.
Monogamy is counter productive, it's unnatural and is the major reason of failure in today's marriage, it's tormenting women more than men while at the same time promoting infidelity in marriage

I wish the emboldened were true, but African women (at least, Nigerian women) are far from embracing these. It would be good if they did, so that our overpopulated shiithole could stop breeding like rats, and women here could actually devote themselves to more substantive pursuits other than being baby factories.

You first paragraph also has inherent contradictions. If our society inflicts such punitive, crippling, devastating pressure on unmarried women above 30, then you can't be surprised when many women look to pursue other means of life fulfilment beyond marriage. Except you expect them all to commit suicide for not getting married before 30.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

How can a sperm create a woman? Do you know applying slight electricity to the woman’s egg can perform the same function? Have you heard of parthenogenesis? Have you heard of virgin births?

Moreover the child inherits more of the mothers DNA, from the mitochondrial DNA(powerhouse of the cell) to others.

that is not what I asked you.

is it not the sperm that came out of the man that created the woman?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by BloomingDale(f): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

I think I have had this argument with you before. Refer to my previous posts.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by ShangTsung000: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
Finally a thread for Men to feast and masturbate on.

cheesy

You're not too late, Niggas are knights to the whities. Offer a visa and papers to a nigga and he will be the traditional man instead .

One deadbeat feminist discovered.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Jeon(f): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
First was her traditions, and now this?
Remember you said "you're the one that left to search for shelter" next was..... Guy you lie too much.
lordnkem000:

As my friend I will tell u the truth, if u will listen. I was dehumanized, insulted, abused and even arrested, first for pregnanting her, then for not being able to provide, remember when I begged and u guys called me liar? During that period I nearly died of thinking, I couldn't feed myself sef. That girl abandoned me and took my child away from me, she and her people got a court order barring me from seeing my kid. I went through alot and even lost my house due to rent. But u see God does his things when people don't expect. I met a p.a to the then gov of cross River inside police cell during the last arrest her family gave me and we exchanged number. When I came out I contacted the guy and he fixed me up with a politician and the rest is history. The story long my friend. That girl was staved and abused later by those same her people and it was worse for her and she came looking for me, that was how I helped her for my kid's sake but I swore never to have anything with her again. So u see, not all men are bad

YOU CAN TRY HARDER TO BE A SAINT.
Don't quote me again.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by lexy2014: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

I think I have had this argument with you before. Refer to my previous posts.

can you show me where you had this "argument" with me before?

how is asking you a questions an argument?

simple yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
finallybusy:
Attention seeker. Many people of today weren’t breastfed as babies.

grin grin
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by TheRedpillguy: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:
Feminists and redpillers are failures who hide under the cloak of inter-gender war. Meanwhile, I thought Linda Ikeji was a feminist.
Red pill is about the Truth as it is. But go on.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by lordnkem000(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
First was her traditions, and now this?
Remember you said "you're the one that left to search for shelter" next was..... Guy you lie too much.

YOU CAN TRY HARDER TO BE A SAINT.
Don't quote me again.
I'll never be a saint, am too corrupt to be one, but I see you are hellbent on discreting me and men in general so no need. But please, stop talking about me like you know me because you don't. Cruise na cruise but leave our personal lives alone. I no dey live to please anyone and so do you.. I won't join you to fight you
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by ImperialYoruba: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:
Feminists and redpillers are failures who hide under the cloak of inter-gender war. Meanwhile, I thought Linda Ikeji was a feminist.

Many of them are finding escape in lesbian marriage.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Capernum: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Feminism is simply demonic. There is no gender equality... God only permitted gender fairness.

Honour men in their uniqueness, God made it so. Honour women in their uniqueness, God made it so.

Those comparing gender and advocating for equal treatment are not wise.

The female is not subservient to the male, there must be mutual honor. BUT the wife is subservient to her own husband ONLY.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by obinna58(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jennyclay
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by VULCAN(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Another ignorant one.

The Redpill is a philosophy that frees a man from the manipulation from women.

That is the essence . That is all.

Anything more is not Redpill.

If you could be bothered to do some research, you would have known that.

But how many people are ready to do research on topics that they wanna talk about.

It's easier to outsource your thinking then come out guns blazing with information derived from ignorant sources

10mobile:
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by yemmit90: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:

Redpillers only exist on social medias, those guys forming James bond on Nairaland are the ones spending the most on women. The self acclaims redpillers can go any length to have a woman they truly like. If anyone tell you he doesn't take shits from women, he may be right but just know that he has not met the one he truly wanted or being fantasising about.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by VULCAN(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
The person involved spoke well of the man but you who don't know him are blaming him.

Some comments are just dumb sha.

Someone will stay in their tiny bedroom and be twisting unambiguous facts to suit their own narrative.

Mtsheww

honour7:
To me I think the husband was selfish, yes he wanted a quiet life but the wife wanted to achieve more, he would have loosened the rope a little allow her have a career and all that. Let them be on same page concerning issues, every one has a vision, a partner being to sole provider who can provide should not stop others from achieving their vision.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Lemos14: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

How can a sperm create a woman? Do you know applying slight electricity to the woman’s egg can perform the same function? Have you heard of parthenogenesis? Have you heard of virgin births?

Moreover the child inherits more of the mothers DNA, from the mitochondrial DNA(powerhouse of the cell) to others.

Its electricity that they put on your mothers egg to produce you?

It's the people responding to you I blame. Its understandable to be delusional as a young girljust to try and prove a so called point.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by VULCAN(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Highly illogical.

Lolz

You posted something on a public forum then told someone who challenged you, that it's none of their business

Hahaha.

Anny69:
I have my reasons for calling her foolish which is none of your business.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Bellotelli: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Anny69:
undecided Foolish woman.
How are you different?
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Lemos14: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
lexy2014:

can you show me where you had this "argument" with me before?

how is asking you a questions an argument?

simple yes or no

Brother I dont see why you should engage a misguided youth. You should know that these current generation of girls have embraced utter foolishness and delusion.

That is why a so called Christian influencer can get a BBL and tag it 'christian' only for her fellow clan to be cheering her.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by deyplay: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
advanceDNA:
There are many feminist in their husband's house, loving him and caring for their home as a team ...... Na your no do your own feminist with sense....

Pele...U be blonde naaaa....u go dey alright....
any feminists in their husband house is not a true feminist or married a feminist husband. A man can't be traditional, and yiu will now be claiming feminist under his tent. Carry your feminism to your husband house
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by FireUpNow(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Old calendar is counting dates oo. The things in life you think your need will come back to hunt you and those things you thought you needed will fade away from you. I rest my case. All hope is not lost.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Stonecoldstare1: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
oz4real83:
She thought the biggest dild0 or cucumber could replace her husband and every other man in her life but she has learnt the hard way shocked. Some women will read this and still not learn any lesson embarassed
Is that what you got from this? It's sex, she's a blonde bimbo,she can get it from any man even without asking, she's talking about commitment and companionship but as the sex starved man you are,you quickly ran to sex
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Stonecoldstare1: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dottore:

One thing you should know about culture is that it's dynamic not static,if a culture was sexist then it should be changed, African culture didn't put phones in our hands yet you only remember it when it's used to suppress people you feel are inferior, that's just BS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Exceed15: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
At a point where I read her parents are divorced I knew where her problems started from. Children from divorced or separated homes are like to end up like their parents. Especially those raised by single mothers.. run o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State / 10 Exceptionally Unique Romantic Names You Can Call Your Partner / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.