Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Please Stop Farting In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Stop Farting In Church (11808 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
yuzedo:

Make me sef confess as all have sinned and come short of glory. . .
tongue
So back in uni, I went to see my buddy @ his off-campus residence, and wyl gisting decide to let one rip! Omg! D mess peel d guy paint!shocked
Infact, we almost both fainted! grin Unfortunately for me, one cultist neighbour of his that likes weed chose that moment to come borrow something. The guy walks in, starts sniffing, and is like WTF?! Omo, see exasperation o! grin My guy had to snitch on me infact! embarassed Na so the guy use vex comot d room, But the gaddem mess refused to evaporate!!! Kai! I was so embarrassed even tho I was laffing my Bottom off! The poor guy came back 30mins later, that same mess was still booming, infact na dat time I see vex!! angry embarassed The guy just dey para, dey hala, dey vex say which kain tin be dis sef, shay na alien mess?? (person wey don weed finish). . . Ah aah? No be say na even am get room o! Infact, that mess na Bruce Lee, enter the dragon! ;-D
. . . Till dis day, my friend name that mess "copy and paste", onto say e be like computer process! undecided
Zamx, I'm sorry for breaking your louvre with mess bro! No vex biko! :-p
O my God,i have a deadline to meet but here i am on nairaland laughing my head off!
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ishlove sweery. pls dont fart on Sunday in chr ooo
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
toba:

Ishlove sweery. pls dont fart on Sunday in chr ooo
kokoye:

Like someone said earlier, what if the pastor was the main culprit?

I assure you sirs,whenever i let it rip it doesn't smell,and NEVER IN CHURCH!
Well,hardly. . .
When i was typing this i was annoyed,but after reading people's comments and confession,i can now see the funny part of it :-D
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
lwkmdie

do u want us to believe u? shocked

once the thing comes out and the AC is on, it travels in the air.

how can i verify ur claim?
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 03, 2011

Move to comedy section please.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by dollypi(m): 1:30am On Nov 03, 2011
Next time, just light a candle, because farts are combustible. But be careful if the fart is too concentrated. It could cause an explosion.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by BabaJendo: 2:17am On Nov 03, 2011
Silent but deadly,
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by yemorinho(m): 2:20am On Nov 03, 2011
hehehehehe c laffin and messing!
Oya mke i com post my own messmerizing tori o.
This 1 hapund 2me way bk in ss2 o. I was late 4 sch ds particular mornin and it was my turn 2 b caned. O boi! I fear cane dat tym o. As d 1st storke landed on my bombom, a loud fart lyk eloped. D teacher didnt mind buh i kept on dishin it out generously as he continued beating hopin dt wuld make him stop d beating. Ds man got angrier and tot d cane wasnt paining me so he intnsified his efforts. Omo com c me weeping and farting. Even students waiting 2b beaten alredy had tears in their eyes frm d intense laughter my farting talent had caused them.

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Roland17(m): 2:22am On Nov 03, 2011
By far this is the funniest thread i have ever stumbled on, another reason i love Nairaland,
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by kcjazz(m): 2:59am On Nov 03, 2011
haha mess no get toilet grin
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by OlaBamitu: 3:09am On Nov 03, 2011
Una no go fit kill me NEVER

boys are vexing

omo see laff
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 03, 2011
Secondary school when someone messed and people two floors below ran out of their classrooms

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2011
dollypi:

Next time, just light a candle, because farts are combustible. But be careful if the fart is too concentrated. It could cause an explosion.
cause fart contains methane
toba:

lwkmdie

do u want us to believe u? shocked

once the thing comes out and the AC is on, it travels in the air.

how can i verify your claim?
If the AC is on it will take the edge of the odour. Buh a situation where the whole place is hot and u are now fouling the whole place up? Haba. I attend MFM and u need to fill up your lungs with air in order to pray in the proper "MFM style".
nwanna89:

Secondary school when someone messed and people two floors below ran out of their classrooms
Abeg make una no use laugh gimme cough o!
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by LordBabs(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2011
Reminds me of Raju's farting style in The 3 Idiots, The nitwit is a genius in flavoury farts!
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by ChuckD2(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2011
i don laugh so tey my battery don weak, the cough wey i dey fear since, i don finally get am. no thanks to all of you. i no wan die yet, make una no kill me i beg. i dey beg una, gawd! plenty people no well for nigeria oooo,
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by tessyade: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2011
Just cant stop laughing.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by kellynoah: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2011
wow I cant stop laughing, am even farting right now in de office but just being happy its not smelling, I remember in my primary school days, i ate rotten egg to school, ooh boy,come see mess for class, I was de master dat day, when i release one bullet our class teacher will assemble all of us and de class monitor started smelling pupils buttocks, when it was my turn for him to smell my buttocks, I carried my bag, immediately his face near my yash, i release a thunderous mess and ran out of de class, i went home direct, every body were laughing even my teacher, the even gave me a name, till i told my parent dat i wont go to dat sch. again. even now am always happy with what i did to de class monitor becos he always put my name in names of noise makers.

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by kellynoah: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2011
ANGELA even after four years we separated I still find it difficult to forget this day(23,june,2007), my brothers and sister, the kind mess were dis my babe mess for me dat day, I almost fainted, I was fucking her 4rm behind she was bending for me, see my face, see her yarsh, immediately I hear uuuuupppppppoooommmmm, ohh boy come see smell, I know fit Bleep again, i just told her am ok, since then I no dey Bleep 4rm behind again, ANGELA where ever u are, I say thankyou so much.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by nimma(f): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2011
Poster i couldnt help but notice how good you are at descriptive writing!

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by yuzedo: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
nimma:

Spot on! I noticed too. . Infact I had to check her profile cos I was so impressed.
. . . iLike a woman who has faultless syntax and an uncanny ability to wield the instruments that make up excellent prose. . wink kiss
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Faring inside Church is the most embarrassing  and irritating thing most especially during service. . . . . somebody in the house shout Hell--lelu---Yeah!  grin . I trust the  deeper life members , the Jehovah witnesses and Catholic Church people fear them. . . . this set of people sabi fart well well . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hhihihihihihihihihihi  grin[/size]
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by McAdem: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
I beg to disagree

Maybe the fart was an evil spirit or sickness being ejected and sent to the lake or fire.

No be deliverance be dat??

I agree jare even in my church ,my pastor always tell us to pray until u fart-that shows u are delivererd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by McAdem: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
McAdem:

I beg to disagree

Maybe the fart was an evil spirit or sickness being ejected and sent to the lake or fire.

No be deliverance be dat??

I agree jare even in my church ,my pastor always tell us to pray until u fart-that shows u are delivererd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
Chuck D:

i don laugh so tey my battery don weak, the cough wey i dey fear since, i don finally get am. no thanks to all of you. i no wan die yet, make una no kill me i beg. i dey beg una, gawd! plenty people no well for nigeria oooo,
Wene nmaru,the cough don finally catch you?
nimma:

yuzedo:

Spot on! I noticed too. . Infact I had to check her profile cos I was so impressed.
. . . iLike a woman who has faultless syntax and an uncanny ability to wield the instruments that make up excellent prose. . wink kiss
Good Lawd,all these for lil 'ol me? Thank ye,my head swelleth :-D
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Smell-ing things inside Church . . . lol cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by sima(f): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2011
lmfaoooo, LOOOL
they really annoyed u o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by FartBox: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
You've gotta fight for your right to be FARTY!
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
FartBox: You've gotta fight for your right to be FARTY!
Go ahead and fight,just don't fight where people are trying to commune with their Maker...it's just plain nasty!!
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by FartBox: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ishilove:
Go ahead and fight,just don't fight where people are trying to commune with their Maker...it's just plain nasty!!

But...you'd explode if you didn't let it out. Wouldn't that be worse? I mean, imagine the entrails.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
FartBox:

But...you'd explode if you didn't let it out. Wouldn't that be worse? I mean, imagine the entrails.
Yes...I see what you mean...
Nevertheless,respect the house of God and discreetly sneak off to a corner where there is no chance of offending someone's senses and do ur business there...

The NBC ban of unverified TV miracles in Nigeria / Meet God's Generals / Can A Christian Be Truly POSSESSED By An Evil Spirit? What The Bible Truly Says