Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single (26166 Views)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
1. Most singles especially women see spinsterhood as a shame, looking at the mirror like "MY AGE MATES ARE MARRIED AND HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO CHILDREN. My sister don't be in a haste, trust God to bring pass his will concerning you at his own time. IT IS BETTER TO BE SINGLE THAN MARRIED TO THE WRONG PERSON.

2. The best of God cannot be rushed! Dear, don't rush and marry anyone that comes along, having waited for a long time, it may lead to an error that you will live to regret. BE PATIENT AND BUILD YOUR CHARACTER. Read Psalm 64:6.

3. Don't involve yourself in pre-marital sex, thinking it is the best to compel a man to marry you, IT IS TOTALLY WRONG! Discipline your body, Don't buy into that lie of the devil that says "SEX IS LOVE". Sex alone will never make a man stay committed to you. TELL HIM TO WAIT TILL THE NIGHT OF YOUR WEDDING.

4. DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY! don't feel sorry for yourself, don't allow sorrow to break your heart because you are single. Worrying will make you look 55 when you are just 25. Don't say to yourself "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN"..Please don't worry. Always dress beautiful, glow with sense of pride, be fulfilled, and stay HAPPY.

5. DONT BE JEALOUS OF OTHERS, dont feel bad because your friends are getting married, "Oh we finished school together, now look at her married and am single" STOP IT. Rejoice with them so that your miracle can become REAL ON TIME.

6. DONT compare yourself to anybody because GOD IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING BIGGER IN YOUR LIFE. Don't give up on God because God will never give up on YOU.

7. You must not allow the desire to get married rob you off your existence. If I may ask you, WHAT ARE YOU PRIORITIES? WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?? dear set a goal for yourself and work towards it, marriage is important BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING.

8. Give God his rightful place in your life, Fear the Lord. YOU WILL MAKE IT.

9. You can kindly add yours too

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Monalisa185(f): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
noted... grin

so na the so-called 'FTC' be this? Mtcheeeewwww... nothing special happening here

5 Likes

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by iceberylin(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Most of your points were about patience..

6 Likes

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Misternas89:
1. Most singles especially women see spinsterhood as a shame, looking at the mirror like "MY AGE MATES ARE MARRIED AND HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO CHILDREN. My sister don't be in a haste, trust God to bring pass his will concerning you at his own time. IT IS BETTER TO BE SINGLE THAN MARRIED TO THE WRONG PERSON.
2. The best of God cannot be rushed! Dear, don't rush and marry anyone that comes along, having waited for a long time, it may lead to an error that you will live to regret. BE PATIENT AND BUILD YOUR CHARACTER. Read Psalm 64:6.
3. Don't involve yourself in pre-marital sex, thinking it is the best to compel a man to marry you, IT IS TOTALLY WRONG! Discipline your body, Don't buy into that lie of the devil that says "SEX IS LOVE". Sex alone will never make a man stay committed to you. TELL HIM TO WAIT TILL THE NIGHT OF YOUR WEDDING.
4. DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY! don't feel sorry for yourself, don't allow sorrow to break your heart because you are single. Worrying will make you look 55 when you are just 25. Don't say to yourself "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN"..Please don't worry. Always dress beautiful, glow with sense of pride, be fulfilled, and stay HAPPY.
5. DONT BE JEALOUS OF OTHERS, dont feel bad because your friends are getting married, "Oh we finished school together, now look at her married and am single" STOP IT. Rejoice with them so that your miracle can become REAL ON TIME.
6. DONT compare yourself to anybody because GOD IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING BIGGER IN YOUR LIFE. Don't give up on God because God will never give up on YOU.
7. You must not allow the desire to get married rob you off your existence. If I may ask you, WHAT ARE YOU PRIORITIES? WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?? dear set a goal for yourself and work towards it, marriage is important BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING.
Cc lalasticlala
Kindly com 2 my house 4 breakfast on xmas daywink,4 what u just posted...SO INSPIRING

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Kindly com 2 my house 4 breakfast on xmas daywink,4 what u just posted...SO INSPIRING
Aww Thanks Boss....a crate of ORIJIN is okay 4 me sir...cos I ORIJINAL grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
iceberylin:
Most of your points were about patience..
Of course Boss and have u forgotten d saying "the patience Dog eat the fattest bone" cheesy
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Zeedarh(f): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
9. Stop trying to destroy other peoples relationships/homes.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zeedarh:
9. Stop trying to destroy other peoples relationships/homes.
Hmmm of course that's part of it wink. I would like u to expantiate on that though
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by princealexndre(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
I do none of dem..
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

Aww Thanks Boss....a crate of ORIJIN is okay 4 me sir...cos I ORIJINAL grin grin
Lol Wic Orijin?i qo buy u Zobo or bobo..grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Cherlene(f): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:
Cc lalasticlala

Good morning

How are you?
Super WRITE-UP.

Cherlene
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Aiit

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Misternas89(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:

Good morning

How are you?
Super WRITE-UP.

Cherlene
Awww thanks 4 d compliments dear, morning to u sweetie wink
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Mhizkel(f): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2015
Not like they(spinsters)couldn't get a man who'd propose marriage. It's just that the criterias in which they look out for before selecting a man is way too much.
You expect to get a loving, handsome, tall, wealthy, Godfearing, caring attributes all in one man. Whereas, you as a person isn't even perfect.
I bet the last option'd be OLX.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2015
H
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by ibkgab001: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
Solotime
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Segadem(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
ok,I don hear,but I will not comment now ,I'm waiting for things u need to do when u are married. grin
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by matrix199(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
..Don't paint your ex black in order to instil fear, doubt, and distrust in other prospects.

Don't forget a painter is also left with stains on himself/herself...
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by xmich(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
BREAKING News!!!!! Buhari arrives Paris,France embarrassed at the Airport (PHOTOS)

http://www./2015/11/breaking-news-buhari-arrives.html?m=1
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by djWALE(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
I cant obey number3
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
Looks like a well outlined church sermon without the Biblical references

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Segadem(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
married nko?
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by menix(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
These Op's End Time rule is for the females only...

For the males:
*Quit weed
*Quit okpo
*quit giving head so that u don't one day suck ur children's brain from such act
*quite Masturbation so that weak erection will quit u..

9 Likes

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by kelvyn7: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
Go and tell that to Genevieve and co undecided
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by godwinbeg: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Gig
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Sijo01(f): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Noted embarassed
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by bettercreature(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2015
You will surely be jealous at some point,so the number 5 is wrong lol even thou the number 3 is not my business

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by simplemach(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
seconded handed singles nko...?
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Gelengelen: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
she says no sex before marriage? what if she is getting it behind my back and starving me?

i have seen scenario where a guy in d same compound was fvcking this lady while the lady told her fiance no sex before marriage.

i no gree for this matter jare...
Re: Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single by Sanuzi(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
noted ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore / Would You Accept Walk Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.